• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Texas L-CTB Smash Tournament By Rgv Gaming

Mario's Cape

Smash Apprentice
L-Cancel This ***** Smash Tournament

January 20th,2007 <Saturday>

12:00 pm - 8:00 pm

Doors open at noon.

TOURNAMENT STARTS AT 1:30 PM. DONT BE LATE

San Juan, TX

Days Inn Hotel
112 West Expressway 83 Raul Longoria & Hwy 83

Door Entry Fee: 6 Dollars

**IF YOU PRE-REGISTER YOU WILL RECIEVE A Dollar off Discount <5 Dollars istead of $6>**

Note: Entry Fee is now for each event. No food and drink will be sold.

1 vs 1 Singles: $10

2 vs 2 Doubles: $10

For each event the prize money will be split up like this.

Singles
1st Place: 70%
2nd Place: 20%
3rd place: 10%

Doubles
1st place: 75%
2nd place: 25%

Last time we had an amazing 40 smashers show up for Singles. Dont miss out. Rules,Directions, and the Pre-registering can be found also in this section of the forums. Help Spread the word and good luck!!!

THE SMASH COMMUNNITY IS HUGE IN SOUTH TEXAS, WITH A TOTAL OF 40+ SMASHERS

CHECK OUT THEIR LOCAL FORUMS

forums.rgvsmash.com

Gobz

Smash Apprentice
The formate has reverted back into classic bracket format after being unpopular. Also, Rey (Tsetse) will once again open his doors to out of area smashers, especially those who he's played before and are known to be easy to deal with. Tsete AIM is Tsetsekenshin, message him if you have interest in attending.

At this point there are already 40 smashers geared up to play, with interest from Nuveo Laredo, Mexico Smash Crew, and other good smashers from Northern Mexico. Robmoney has shown interest in attending and there's a good chance he will.

tsetse

Smash Lord
i will house anyone I have met before and Isai if he actually came. Better yet If Isai came I would house only him and force him to skip the tournie so he could play with me. Then we would eat tamales.

majoras16

Smash Apprentice
The formate has reverted back into classic bracket format after being unpopular. Also, Rey (Tsetse) will once again open his doors to out of area smashers, especially those who he's played before and are known to be easy to deal with. Tsete AIM is Tsetsekenshin, message him if you have interest in attending.

At this point there are already 40 smashers geared up to play, with interest from Nuveo Laredo, Mexico Smash Crew, and other good smashers from Northern Mexico. Robmoney has shown interest in attending and there's a good chance he will.
why you always write like a guy in television or a business man or something like that?:chuckle:

o yeah the laredo crew said they may come to the tourney...by hte way meme knows english and he is around here, meme!!!

tsetse

Smash Lord
Mrc says he can come if smiles brings him.
Also we want to see if houston or Austin can make it. The valley attended Host and the Valley will attend Host 2, so we want to know if you guys can come over for this one.

Mario's Cape

Smash Apprentice
Possible Crews that will show up:

Valley Crew
Laredo Crew
Brownsville Crew
Mexico Crew: <IT may be possible that top players from Mexico will attend>
Crystal City???
San Antonio Crew???

****...its gonna be big....

tsetse

Smash Lord
Yeah show up wusses. Im talking to Austin, San an, Houston and dallas.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
Mrc says he can come if smiles brings him.
Smiles doesn't have a car or a drivers licence...This seems cool, but i noticed only 1st and 2nd place gets money. I'm not complaining, I just think more people would go if 3rd and 4th got money too...and is the house getting 20% to help pay for hte building being used or something?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Just charge everyone an entrance fee, taking money out of the pot (20%!) is lame.

Mario's Cape

Smash Apprentice
****************************MAJOR CHANGE*************************

Door Entry Fee: 6 Dollars

**IF YOU PRE-REGISTER YOU WILL RECIEVE A Dollar off Discount from the entrance fee
<5 Dollars istead of $6>**

For each event the prize money will be split up like this.

1st Place: 65%
2nd Place: 20%
3rd place: 10%
4th Place: 5%

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
Hmmm... SD (Nuevo Laredo, Tamps, MX) Crew won't probably attend... d>_>b

Due some things that are happening here, an event that pretty much was planned a while ago.

Some sort of a local crew battle since there has been some "matters" that need to be solved... d9_9b... and I hope it ends well...
d<_< b...

majoras16

Smash Apprentice
yeah i heard about it but it was changed to the 27 if you all can make it we are planning on having a crew tournament here

forkgirl

Smash Lord
Is this still happening?? or is this the same tournament that tsetse posted about that changed to the 20th? and are you still expecting about 40 people??

majoras16

Smash Apprentice
yeah its the same, it was changed to the 27
hey i heard you fought kuga, that was something to be seen, congratulations btw
but yeah marioscape hasnt change the title

TOURNAMENT IS ON THE 27

Top Bottom