• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Korean Smashers?

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
hey guys i'm in korea to. didn't know the smash scene was active out here. I'd like to join up with ya sometime and play 010-2390-9536

Zakosai

Smash Apprentice
I'm actually gonna check out the Yongsan Electronic Market tomorrow. If you guys can make it, I heard they sell low priced electronics and hacked consoles, so it might be totally worth the trip.

Yoshiking, let me know if you're free tomorrow and I could swing by your base and test your skills :)

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
I'm actually gonna check out the Yongsan Electronic Market tomorrow. If you guys can make it, I heard they sell low priced electronics and hacked consoles, so it might be totally worth the trip.

Yoshiking, let me know if you're free tomorrow and I could swing by your base and test your skills :)
I should be free sometime in the afternoon i'm not sure. going to lunch with this Korean Girl I know and one of her friends around 2pmish. Probabily until 6pm. give me a call though.

I'll be glad to play ya oh yea by the way. I know some of ya play melee and brawl. I don't have any practice at all with melee. I'm better in 64 & Brawl doesn't mean i won't play...oh another thing i don't have a 100% save file of melee either. not sure how to get one i have a SD card but no save file. :(

Zakosai

Smash Apprentice
All it means is that you have the equipment to play Brawl/64, as in the consoles, games, connections and a TV.

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
All it means is that you have the equipment to play Brawl/64, as in the consoles, games, connections and a TV.
Oh well if u mean that then. As far as brawl goes.

I have the stuff for brawl. 64 i do not.

niam

Smash Rookie
Hello

I'm a French who is going to stay in Daejeon until December (maybe more) and I would like to meet some korean players.
So if you have time, we may be able to smash (not this week because I have midterms exam).

see you

Yamer

Smash Journeyman
Hello

I'm a French who is going to stay in Daejeon until December (maybe more) and I would like to meet some korean players.
So if you have time, we may be able to smash (not this week because I have midterms exam).

see you
Hey would you be able to come to Seoul to play? also do you know Baxon?

Zakosai

Smash Apprentice
Great to see so many people interested in Smash.

Is this Saturday good for anyone? I think my Wii will finally read discs correctly, so I may have another Brawl setup available.

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
Great to see so many people interested in Smash.

Is this Saturday good for anyone? I think my Wii will finally read discs correctly, so I may have another Brawl setup available.
Hey if you would like. I'll bring my wii. I have the hbc installed and unmlimted replay time also...just make sure u guys have the controllers i only got one GC controller and u ain't playing with that lmao, Also i have a dazzle so i can record the matches

niam

Smash Rookie
euh...hum yeah
I don't think I will be able too come this week end due to some mid terms that has been reported to next week.
but I can make it tor the first week end of november (so the 6 and 7)

So if it's okay with you guys, I could meet you at these date in Seoul.

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
Woah, other brawl players? **** yeahhhhhh Count me in for Saturday.

I have a brawl setup w/hacks (textures, replay, could put +/- on). Is anyone's tv small enough to carry? Mine is a little big but I could carry it for a little bit.

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
Woah, other brawl players? **** yeahhhhhh Count me in for Saturday.

I have a brawl setup w/hacks (textures, replay, could put +/- on). Is anyone's tv small enough to carry? Mine is a little big but I could carry it for a little bit.
na My tv is way to big to carry. never mind the fact i'm going by foot & Subway. Likely.. I can match those textures. I'm gonna have a specific one with me. I like him for my main

Zakosai

Smash Apprentice
Hacked Wiis for the win. Can you guys turn off tripping or find a code that will allow it by Saturday?

And while you're at it, please find a code that makes Ganondorf mid-tier :p

Don't worry about TV's. It's way too much trouble to carry those things around without adequate transportation. Maybe there's a way to hook up game systems to laptops? I can bring mine if we find a way.

Either way, let's decide on a good time to meet on Saturday!

Niam, we'll see you one of these days. Studying is important too!

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
Hacked Wiis for the win. Can you guys turn off tripping or find a code that will allow it by Saturday?

And while you're at it, please find a code that makes Ganondorf mid-tier :p

Don't worry about TV's. It's way too much trouble to carry those things around without adequate transportation. Maybe there's a way to hook up game systems to laptops? I can bring mine if we find a way.

Either way, let's decide on a good time to meet on Saturday!

Niam, we'll see you one of these days. Studying is important too!
One thing i learned about playing wii systems on a computer..it's a very bad idea. even when trying to record. There is a product called Dazzle (it's a recorder for the wii/Xbox360 & PS3) but it is highly discouraged to play any game on the dazzle and computer alone as you will suffer frame input delays.

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
Bleeeh, I have a job interview on Saturday in Songnae at 3, so unless anyone is near there I'll probably miss Saturday unless you guys are going really late.

Sunday is good for me though, but it sounds like most people are busy. waaaaaaah

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
Bleeeh, I have a job interview on Saturday in Songnae at 3, so unless anyone is near there I'll probably miss Saturday unless you guys are going really late.

Sunday is good for me though, but it sounds like most people are busy. waaaaaaah
Sat and Sunday i'm free. Apparently i'm the one who's gonna be hosting this thing but there's just one problem. I don't know if you guys can get on the base or not?

Yamer

Smash Journeyman
Sat and Sunday i'm free. Apparently i'm the one who's gonna be hosting this thing but there's just one problem. I don't know if you guys can get on the base or not?
lol you should probably figure out how to get people on base :p we can play at my place for a bit though if that is easier.

Any chance one of you base guys could buy vanilla oreos for me? :p lol

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
lol you should probably figure out how to get people on base :p we can play at my place for a bit though if that is easier.

Any chance one of you base guys could buy vanilla oreos for me? :p lol
Tell ya what. I got ya covered. I'll grab a pack for ya.

Yea that would help a whole lot. I can bring my wii with me with the hbc channel epicness. All matches will be recorded that we play that included brawl and melee.

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
What kind of western food are you able to smuggle out?

I'm pretty sure I would pay a king's ransom for some provolone cheese and sliced turkey (hey, I can dream).

Also, I could hit you up Sunday if it's okay for me to go to the base.

Yamer

Smash Journeyman
uhm who ever is coming tomorrow just call(not text) my phone like 20 minutes before you will arrive :p

Composeur

Smash Ace
Hey, I'm going to be in Seoul next (Halloween) weekend. I can bring X controllers and a set-up, if need be, especially for Sunday (come on, Saturday night will be nuts). I can't promise to wear a Peach costume, though. Anything going on?

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
What kind of western food are you able to smuggle out?

I'm pretty sure I would pay a king's ransom for some provolone cheese and sliced turkey (hey, I can dream).

Also, I could hit you up Sunday if it's okay for me to go to the base.
smuggle out? come on you know i could get in serious trouble for that

Yamer

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm going to be in Seoul next (Halloween) weekend. I can bring X controllers and a set-up, if need be, especially for Sunday (come on, Saturday night will be nuts). I can't promise to wear a Peach costume, though. Anything going on?
I'm out of town :(((((

Top Bottom