• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Korean Smashers?

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
good games, guys. I had fun. Have fun at the university,

Mike. I think you'll really like Korea, dude.

Brett, thanks for hosting.

Ted, nice meeting you

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
1-7 is doable, brett. i might have to double check my schedule, but it's likely i can make it.

mike, you think you can make it this saturday?

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
srsly

Unfortunately, my weekends for this month look pretty filled with two weddings + my chuseok vacation.

aww **** I forgot to say goodbye to Yaoi

tsl

Smash Apprentice
haha, it's all good oody.

btw, apparently Brawl came out in Korea in April. you guys should network and try to get a competitive scene started. at the very least, I'm sure you could convince some game stores or Wii-bangs to hold little mini tourneys as promo events. =p

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
I thought it was Sep. 14th-16th not 4-6 ;-;

Also, girly screams of excitement @ brawl tournaments.

Do Wii-bangs even exist?

Zakosai

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, when do you think you'll meet up for smash and where do you usually go? I'll be in Osan AB for a year starting today and would like to get together for some Melee/Brawl!

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
Most of us are in Seoul (1-2hours away) except for composeur, who is way the hell over in Busan. Yamer and I are the only two people who have setups, but I'm going to be hella busy this month.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
i can play almost any saturday, as long as someone gives me a text, call, or posts one day ahead. Seriously, i'm almost always ready to play for a few hours on saturday.

i don't have a TV, but i have a cube and copy of melee. my number is 010-8484-6137

myl197

Smash Apprentice
Glad to see the smash scene active and new people coming in since I left. I'll be back in Korea December. Will most of you still be around by then?

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
sry, got an afternoon date in Hongdae

I think either next Saturday or the weekend after that would be good though.

Yamer

Smash Journeyman
I'm down man, let's play! I might even have a bigger tv by this Saturday but for now I just have the mini-screen.

Zakosai

Smash Apprentice
Hey, any of you guys up for some smash this weekend?

I finally learned how to use the trains and can navigate over to the nearest stop where we plan on meeting.

Yamer, you mentioned the sungshin stop, is that the blue line on stop 418 between Gireum and Hansung?

Zakosai

Smash Apprentice
I love it here and this base is really awesome! The operations are high paced which takes some adjustment compared to the states.

I got caught up in an extra task and wouldn't be able to leave until 2 PM on Saturday, but I can still make it over there if it's not too inconvenient. That or perhaps Sunday?

If you guys need any setups, I can help on the Melee side.

Yamer

Smash Journeyman
My place sounds good. I have a GC with a mini screen and a 29" tv so we would have 2 setups for 4 people.

@Zakosai do you have a small power converter? if not can you just bring a GC /w melee?(devil ray has a large power converter and doesn't want to bring both.)

Zakosai

Smash Apprentice
Ok, I'll bring my Gamecube + Melee and extra controllers and we'll have devilray bring the power converter. I can bring a surge protector if we need one.

When's a good time to meet at the sungshin line? Is there an easily identified meeting spot in that area?

My cell is 010-8688-3028

Zakosai

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, had lots of great games and good eats yesterday. My apologies for the kirby shenanigans in doubles :)

Looking forward to our next free weekend!

Top Bottom