• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOUTH KOREA SMASH (player finder/info)

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
good games fellas. South Korea Smash for the Summer is almost over. Marcus will be here till September, hopefully we get some really good games in.

this has been a really tough summer for me, on a lot of levels. I want to say that it was a lot of fun getting a chance to smash with such different people, gyopos, and smashers. i learned a lot about the game this summer while having a lot of fun.

side note: as for dave, josh appealed to me saying that since nothing really happened, i should patch things up with dave. all i'm going to say is, if dave shows up to smashfests then that's perfectly fine. but i won't invite him to my places and i won't go to his. dave is a bad player and just doesn't get how the game or even how the community should work. it's not his fault, his brain just isn't built that way. i'm done talking about dave.

as for me, i really contemplated retirement this summer. i wanted to move on to other games, but its too fun. i want to get better and hopefully i'll get to hit up a tournament in the states soon. gg's guys and keep the game alive

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
Theres a smash scene in south korea for reals?? lol r u guys korean or just happen to be foreigners staying there?

:phone:

myl197

Smash Apprentice
Ray, Mike just told me he's in Korea the day before I left Korea. Not sure if he's still there though. Try hitting him up! His tag is Yamer in case u didn't remember.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
hey if there is ANYONE in south korea willing to play i'm ready to host. I'll be in the states for a week but post if any smashers are alive~~~~

myl197

Smash Apprentice
wow this place has been inactive for a while! I'm coming back to korea late December! Hope you'll be ready to host by then!

indie_dave

Smash Ace
Cool, here's the options I got with V-DAY long weekend:

Thursday from 8pm
Friday anytime
Sunday from 2pm
Monday anytime

Burgers and beer on me this round

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
dave, text me your number again.

i still remember your weird habits with kktalk and texting. try to be a normal dude this time and let's try to contact each other normally.

sunday at 3pm it is.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
dave, my number's been on the original post for years now. i texted you twice. you haven't replied. i'm staying in unless i hear something with the next hour.

foshio

Smash Journeyman
Hi Korea! I'm Tom, I think its safe to say I represent the entire smash community here :'( . Recently some clever people discovered how to play melee online. I was wondering if any of you were interested in trying it out? I'd be down to play this weekend probably (pending assignments ect). Bye

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
sup foshio. where exactly are you? hong kong?

hmm i'm interested in melee net play, but i know nothing about it. we only have 2 players left here at the moment.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
Tried

Tried returning your text but no bueno. calling didn't connect. guess you didn't see the ktalk either?

i'm free today and early-ish tmrw since we leave 4am on Monday lmi

myl197

Smash Apprentice
unfortunate news: I won't be coming to Korea this winter. Most likely will be there in the summer. Sorry for letting everyone down, especially u Ray..

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
dave just left korea today, so i'm officially the last smasher in Korea with a setup. Wow, that is mad depressing. Anyways, the game must go on.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
hey wsup rooktionary, sorry i didn't get a chance to see your post. I'm still the only guy in Korea apparently that plays smash. Hopefully we got some more people. I got a full set up and my location in the OP is still the same, so is my number. if you come to korea, i'll definitely be down to play

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
wsup everyone, this is ray chun. Not sure if anyone is still following the thread, we usually have people come to Korea around the summer time. I will be in the states for a solid month during the summer, so smash will have to be put on hold unless other people bring setups. IF anyone shows up, hit me up. My number is still 010-8484-6137 and I live in the same place in Kundae University. Chances are, I'll never retire as long as I have people to play with. So if you guys are willing to smash, so am i. Peace.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Wow, didn't know there was a scene in South Korea. My crewmate False is from South Korean and we were always wondering if there was a scene.

Btw Devil Ray you're coming to the states?? Where exactly?

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
in the states, i'm from Chicago. I'm going back for about a month in June. You're from NJ?

Yea, I'm always down for smash to be honest. The problem is that there are no players lol. I can host any time.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
That's unfortunate. The summer is coming up so hopefully they will want to play again really soon.

Top Bottom