• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Florida Tournament- Come to Doodahs House!- August 25th

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Put me down as a maybe, I plan on going just as I've said earlier but it'll be harder to get a ride to tournies without queen =(

But I still think i may have a ride so yea just put me down as a maybe

Edit: Bring doodah and ill come to this =)

2nd edit: Alrdy see my name as a maybe, this post was almost pointless rofl

Culinary

Smash Apprentice
If anyone one near WPB/Lake Worth could give me a ride to this it would be great. :)

OTRU...

Smash Champion
xyz was supposed to drive us down there with his brother's car, the thing is that he's not sure if his brother is gonna let him use it, prolly not.

Scrotum Warrior

Smash Cadet
Lol your getting mad cuz im making fun of you lmao. keep making petty threats. dont be surprise when im beating your ***got a$$ to the ground.

And lol at you trying me. why are u making threats? you cant handle someone making fun of you? lololol keep threatening me I'll only keep responding back.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
Doodah, how about you go to the tournament, and like, don't try to beat the **** out of anyone? That sounds like a good idea to me.....

Jadin Xquire

Smash Cadet
$5 MM my fox vs ur main?

so i guess if 4 of us come for this plus dop, TNT will have 5 people for a crew battle, anyone down? SEFL down to get raaaapedd??? lol
your fox is alright. put $10 and ill think about it. any higher i will have linguini play theme from a boombox following you around and he will stop and play the music depending on every movement you make like Peter Griffin.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Lambchops is pissing me off to the point where I may just come to this because I wanna destroy him IRL.

But on the real, if Sighrax goes to this I may attend.
I'll probably go, but not to gigabits. My aussie cousin is coming for 2 weeks.

your fox is alright. put $10 and ill think about it. any higher i will have linguini play theme from a boombox following you around and he will stop and play the music depending on every movement you make like Peter Griffin.

Who is this guy?
:O

He likes to MM? o.O

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Lol your getting mad cuz im making fun of you lmao. keep making petty threats. dont be surprise when im beating your ***got a$$ to the ground.

And lol at you trying me. why are u making threats? you cant handle someone making fun of you? lololol keep threatening me I'll only keep responding back.
OMG, LOL.

You weigh 100lbs wet choppers.

Look, just stop, we'll just say we fought and you owned me.

My friend is named John and he wants to come to this tournament. But its called No Johns.
Will he be allowed to come?
No johns(I would have said it b4 Linguini).

Top Bottom