• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(South Florida)In honor of the "The Flying Spagetti Monster" Tournament.

Linguini

Smash Master
Nica your attitude is not good lol. You should fully support any tournaments hosted by members in the community, especially people like jason who we know are just trying to help out.

You live in sfl. CFL isn't going to come down often, they never have(with consistency). The only thing you can do is try to better the situation down there for now, with small tournaments, hype can be built and larger tournaments can be created form ti in the future.

Anyways, WHO AM I TEAMING WITH!!?!?

POSSIBLY NOUCLES!????!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Im sorry to say that im not the only one that feels that way emillio(many of south florida does) when you been playing the same people in a small area for a long time and become friends with them your competitive drive to wanna play them in tourney can die down :(.

I like to cheer them on something i cant do if its 2 people i know very well.
And I train with these guys alot.
W/e I'll enter.

Linguini

Smash Master
Iv'e had to deal with that **** in the past man....it was around mid 07 when we had like 3 man tournies at zp, it was much worse. But I always hosted tournaments because eventually I built up a larger community and all those crap tournies were worth it in the end.

Just saying man, getting people to start up in the tournament scene takes effort, you can't just sit back and make complaints like that lol.

i'm fiending mad smash right now

anyways my roomate has left the dorm and i'm smoking a joint to the dome while blasting ghostface killah, imaboss

nicaboy

Smash Champion
rolf we will get crunk with eli and derek when you reach.

I have returned back too earth about 20 mins ago.

Im hungry. And will probably smash with warren 2 hours from now :laugh:

Nica is pissed cuz my homegirl wanted to chill and i had work johns. No she is tired and said "baby tommorow"

life lol

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
Iv'e had to deal with that **** in the past man....it was around mid 07 when we had like 3 man tournies at zp, it was much worse. But I always hosted tournaments because eventually I built up a larger community and all those crap tournies were worth it in the end.

Just saying man, getting people to start up in the tournament scene takes effort, you can't just sit back and make complaints like that lol.

i'm fiending mad smash right now

anyways my roomate has left the dorm and i'm smoking a joint to the dome while blasting ghostface killah, imaboss
dont talk like if u'd knew :)haha

is cfl coming?

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
MM me in P:M anyone?

Will definitely be here for melee. I'm bringing my cousin again. Help him out guys! He's new and needs advice.

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
MM me in P:M anyone?

Will definitely be here for melee. I'm bringing my cousin again. Help him out guys! He's new and needs advice.
You're cousins a funny dude, so we'll defintely provide some assistance. I played a 1v3 with him and 2 of my friends and he was just slashing his own teammates with Marth lol

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
Well your right we both are pretty good :laugh:

Omg me and blea are gonna wreck **** in teams!
but im better than both of you :reverse: :)

im gonna bring down a new smashed from venezuela who islearning, has like 6 months in the scene in venezuela. i told him to enter to the tournament so he could learn something, dont be rude :(

also, you all suck (L)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol @ darius
blea your not suppose to talk to your teammate like that man.

justin jason will be picking me up at like 1 so i should be there around 1 30 or so.

Linguini

Smash Master
Results:

Teams-
1. Nicaboy/Blea Gelo
2. Flaminroy/Esam
3. Linguini/Noucles
4. Kevin/Jason

Singles-
1. Linguini
2. Blea Gelo
3. Nicaboy
4.Eli
5.Esam
5.Jason

Not positive on results after that, someone fill me in if you know.

Unstop

Smash Cadet
It would of been nice if you pmed me after I pmed you several times instead of posting on this thread. Also I checked it on the Monday of the week and decided to not even bother since I never got an answer from you.

From now on if you want people to seriously consider your tourney make a date and stick to it or cancel. Don't leave people waiting in limbo with maybe's.

Also don't make two threads for one tourney thanks.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
unstop that was due to the new rule set smashboards had put up for tournaments. thats no ones fault.

secondly you probably would of been better off posting up.

lastly emillio said he would run like 5 days in advance to cover jason.

sorry you couldnt make it out man next time?

Unstop

Smash Cadet
Yea we'll see I prefer melee at this point. C. Falcon is my favorite character, don't get me started on his gimpness in Brawl. Some people say it's because he died in the storyline but that's bull****. It was Sakurai's lack of dedication to balance and wanting to make it more casual.

It's n64, melee, or I play Wolf in Brawl and curse Nintendo every day they live.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
true. hey man post up in the sfl melee thread.

you can arrange meet ups and stuff. and we can play :awesome:

falcon sucks in brawl so bad....

**** brawl play melee gg lol(jk brawl guys :))

Top Bottom