• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(South Florida)In Honor of the "The Flying Spagetti Monster" Results

Linguini

Smash Master
In Honor of the "The Flying Spagetti Monster" Results

Good stuff guys. Even though i'm only in sfl for breaks it's still awesome to play everyone again and keep the tourney scene going. Nice to see a lot of new players!

Teams-
1. Nicaboy/Blea Gelo
2. Flaminroy/Esam
3. Linguini/Noucles
4. Kevin/Jason

Singles-
1. Linguini
2. Blea Gelo
3. Nicaboy
4. Eli
5. Esam
5. Jason
7. Dariu5
7. Sam
9. Cryptik

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
Linguini, what was the name of the guy who you beat first round?

Edit: Jason played him too, he was a Falco

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
that guy's name is sam. he is from my city, in venezuela, he just came to visit. he has been playing for like 3 or 4 months.

good stuff every1

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
I made a bracket from memory, I hope I got it right:

1. Linguini :ganondorf:
2. Blea Gelo :luigi:
3. Nicaboy :sheik:
4. Eli :falcon:
5. ESAM :samus:
5. Spidersense :ganondorf:
7: Dar1u5 :sheik:
7: Sam :falco:
9: Cryptik :falco:

Shoutouts later

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
I hope I got it right this time:

the link to the bracket for linguini to add onto the main thread post: http://i54.tinypic.com/2n9dj41.gif

Shoutouts to:

Jason: for being mad cool and bringing me home while dealing with my terrible direction skills. Thanks my 10 year old son for taking care of your dad like that. P.S. Your birth wasn't a mistake

Sam: For serious falco matchup practice, proving that my shiek isnt so bad after all.

Justin: For all the peach tips and friendlies, too bad you didn't get to play my after-tourney sheik since zp kicked us out

ESAM: Did you make a stain in your undies after the power beam/missle combo?

Cryptik: For bringing back his pump-up rave music, and bringing your cousin again so I could have someone that I had a chance against lol. Keep up the good work with the falco, and pray that you stop getting such difficult bracket placement

Nicaboy: For showing what my sheik could be after a few years of getting my *** whooped

Kevin: For being so boss

Had an amazing time, and I am planning on setting up another tourney at Scorpico sometime next month

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
I, only got to play darius and esam since I had work, but those were done fun matches.

Esam. Ur samus is too goood I have never seen a samus who can combo like that. We
have to play some more next time!

Hopefully I'll see the rest of you next time

Linguini

Smash Master
hey darius the 1st bracket you posted looks more accurate than the 2nd. blea played jason 1st round and eli played vs nicaboy in winners. I played blea in semis as well.

I'm in colombia so I have limited access to the internet lol

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
thats how the bracket is.

every1 is gettint better, im exited for the crew battle between CFL and SFL, if there's one :)

Top Bottom