• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**South FL NSU Tournament- 03/01/08**

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Chops said he'd get in touch with him...but if he's not picking up his cell, then I dunno. Oh and Elliot, I'm gonna call my friend and ask him about the tourny. I'll hit you up if we can go.

Linguini

Smash Master
Keep in mind everyone that this is the LAST big FL tourney before brawl.
If ya wanna prove something, this is the place to be at.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
If ya wanna prove something, this is the place to be at.
I'ma prove to be the stubbornest motherfvcker this side of fifth dimensions/
And I'll be there to build these picket fences round' your frigid lenses/
Sabae's never known a potion as potent as zen to mend a broken friendship/
I'm just sayin', don't get defensive/

-Kimosabae

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Update 2/18!!!

Alright the president spoke with the NSU lawyer, the flyer is approved with some minor changes.

The prize amount is the same, but gift cards to Best Buy, and she said that if the flyer has an entry it must say that it will cover food, drinks, and snacks.

I'll make those changes tonight after hw and have it posted on the AVACS website and here at smashboards early tomorrow morning for those who would like to help distribute to lan centers, local Gamestops and Gamestop at malls, Univerisity, and High Schools. So try your best to help out, the more we distribute, the bigger the word, the larger number of participants to have the biggest tournament possible.

So Hype this up and spread the word!

I 'll be e-mailing the hpd to get the last three tvs for the tournament. Again, if you can help out to bring tvs, gcs, and distributing flyers, that will be greatly appreciated!

Last but not least, Red Bull will not sponsor prizes, but will bring a case of Red Bull and bring their Red Bull team like last time to distribute extra drinks in addition to the case.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Linguini! Just some updates, flyers are nearly done at the University, just three more buildings. And I will find out about the lan center nearby and the gamestop nearby to see if I could put flyers there too. HPD approve of having giving the Tvs. I'm going to ask how many will they provide.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Update! 2/24!

Hi everyone, just letting you all know that the flyers have been distributed throughout NSU, the nearby Gamebreakers lan center, and War and Pieces. I gave out flyers to Outlan game center and to a High School who will give me a call on whether they'll put it up or not.

48, 56, and 64 are checked, edited, and completed so that the earliest they'll be facing someone again would be at the quarterfinals or 11th place. So all brackets are done. All I'm going to do is make and re-write on a new sheet to not have any scratch marks.

Don't forget that gamecubes are still needed. We have 7 guaranteed tvs and only 5 guaranteed gamecubes. So if you can bring it, it will be greatly appreciated!

Some of these tvs comes with vcrs, so if you want to record bring your tapes!

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
hopefully alot of noobs come then cuz it doesnt look like even sfl is gona come cuz no1 is posting. honors put up an attendence list or sumthin so we kno who and how many are coming.

Top Bottom