• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Carolina, we need to talk (Emu Ban Discussion)

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
No.
This is not one of those "durka durka we need to get better, SC sucks bawwww" threads. This is much more important.

Yesterday I was driving to Columbia on I-26, leaving Charleston. A few miles past Summerville, I saw something on the side of the road. Something moving. It was large, and black, kinda fuzzy. I thought it was a bear or something. I slowed down as I got closer.

It was an Emu.
You heard me.
A ****ing.
Emu.

According to my father, he knows some people around our state that have raised Emus. And Ostriches.
What kind of bull **** is that?

So this Emu just struts on down the side of the highway like it owns the place. Poking it's head around. Just checkin' stuff out.
No.
Not in my state. We may be the worst in Smash, but god **** it, I draw the line the day ****ing Emus can roam free.:mad:

SC, we need to come together and do something about this Emu epidemic. If our Brawl scene can ban Meta Knight, then we can ban Emus.
I say let's go on the hunt. We'll send these ****ers back to the Hell they came from (Australia?)
Take whatever booty you can find; but the beast is mine.

Top Bottom