• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Soul Eater

Thino

Smash Master
man justin just got ****ed up by stein.

gg to bad he had to go evil

he is tied for my favorite with stein :D
epic stein+marie entrance , I would have liked to see that izuna technique against Medusa (or maybe we will get to see it later?)
Stein's grin is epic.
Justin going evil doesnt surprise at all , he has always been so mysterious
I cant wait for Angela going berserk when she will know about Black Star killing Mifune , but sounds this would happen way later in the manga

also lol @ the coffin being a speaker

Meta77

Smash Apprentice
but why did justin turn evil i thought he was a good guy. man it was a huge plot twist when i read it this morning.

Thino

Smash Master
Soul Eater Brotherhood to follow more the manga , like FMA , plz

I'm still reading this manga btw

badass Kidd and Black Star combo is badass

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
is that a manga spoiler?

too bad i can never read the manga since the chance of the remake exists

Thino

Smash Master
yea its a manga spoiler , you're right about not reading , the manga is too epic and the anime needs to be remade ASAP

asianaussie

Smash Hero
liked the manga, but never really loved it...

...until those epic two-page spreads where excalibur appears out of nowhere in the wrath/pride chapters

best manga pages

Thino

Smash Master
liked the manga, but never really loved it...

...until those epic two-page spreads where excalibur appears out of nowhere in the wrath/pride chapters

best manga pages
most perfect character for the Wrath chapter , he fits exactly in that chapter and I bursted even more at Black Star's reaction and face due to the fact that he was already so mad and when you would think that Black Star couldnt get any more mad than he was , then POOF suddenly Excalibur out of nowhere.

I had tears coming to my eyes from laughing.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Been meaning to read the manga.

As far as Anime, I completely adore the first season. But about when Arachne and all that other **** started happening, it started to lose a bit of luster to me. Still a wonderful show, though.

Top Bottom