• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Sorry.. WHAT is your CP?" A 32-man banned stage-only tourney! ROUND 2!

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Ugg should make the prize a shirtless pic of himself

that'll bring up hype :mad:

LOLOL

>_> <_<

8Bitman

Smash Master
ugg im sorry for not doing my first round match what can i do to as an appology????:(:(:( we faught once but the lag was worse than anything id ever imagined!!!!!! i saw pictures...... PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Because people are neglecting to do their matches, man. x.x

I'd rather not DQ half of the bracket.

EDIT: **** it. I DQ'd half of the bracket. Round 2.
Its because my opponent NEVER replied back, that's why I couldn't do my match but thank you coin for having me win :p

Ugg

Smash Champion
Ugg should make the prize a shirtless pic of himself

that'll bring up hype :mad:

LOLOL

>_> <_<
It's true. <3

ugg im sorry for not doing my first round match what can i do to as an appology????:(:(:( we faught once but the lag was worse than anything id ever imagined!!!!!! i saw pictures...... PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, that's fine.

Its because my opponent NEVER replied back, that's why I couldn't do my match but thank you coin for having me win :p
Fair enough.

8Bitman

Smash Master
a shirtless pic of ugg iz too much for any winner of this tourney! TOO MUCH!!!!!:laugh:

Ugg

Smash Champion
a shirtless pic of ugg iz too much for any winner of this tourney! TOO MUCH!!!!!:laugh:
Lol. You're awesome, 8Bit. ;)

Awww! :( after the promise of a shirtless prize, i wanna join :(
Bit too late. <3

I lost to kingdom triforce 0-2, Ggs and good luck with the tourney!
Lol, thanks Ace!

lol, shirtless pic...I WANT NAKED! BIRTHDAY SUIT FTW!!! X3

anyways, ace and I did our match, I won 2-0. GGs.
Thanks for doing your match. <3

8Bitman

Smash Master
im sorry for that last match i just ran most of the time to camp:(:( sorry penta i won against pentasalia 2-1... close matches!!! scary!!!

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
lol, shirtless pic...I WANT NAKED! BIRTHDAY SUIT FTW!!! X3

anyways, ace and I did our match, I won 2-0. GGs.
Ugg is not responsible for any bleeding of the eyes of whom get the picture once given.
There might be a chance of lost sight due to Ugg's "awesomeness" and it will return... eventually. You might experience many things, which Ugg not being held accountable for. Remember to make sure you are ready to view this winning pic. Might want to strengthen yourself a bit more to see if you can handle it. :mad:

8Bitman

Smash Master
Lol. You're awesome, 8Bit. ;)
i know i am:p i try my best lolz, but still its a proven fact a shirtless pic of ugg will burn any mortals skin to the touch.. and burn the eyes if the look! mankind has actually gotten something right for once when the compared ugg to a god..:laugh:

8Bitman

Smash Master
hey ugg why dont you continue this tourney??? its already in the 3rd round and half of the matches are done. :p pweez ugg lets finish this. =D

Top Bottom