• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorcerer's 11 Open

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
Also there a difference between Funnier being ok with dying and Ex/Rax. Funnier is trying to make a show of it ("yawn," etc.) whereas the other two were just like "yeah I'm ok with being lynched."
Trying a little too hard here man

I said yawn because it was like eight am and I had just woken up

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
Yeah but this is a forum, not real life. It's not like your avatar can have an involuntary response yawn response.
squints

The point there was that you were overthinking it, and have been overthinking my actions for your last several points lol

I’d rather if you buried with points that actually made sense s’all

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Ya so my question was answered
Don't think the wolves can win this game unless they NK the bomb and the bomb hits town, else we like auto win in lylo

ExLight

Smash Lord
Okay, I don't care anymore, I'll just lynch both of you and hope that solves the issue.
lol, you're by far the one with less posts in the entire thread

most of your posts d1 were you asking people their opinions on topics they had already talked about, and your d2 is you just being an asshole to funnier and me while, again, asking about stuff we already talked about

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
lol, you're by far the one with less posts in the entire thread

most of your posts d1 were you asking people their opinions on topics they had already talked about, and your d2 is you just being an asshole to funnier and me while, again, asking about stuff we already talked about
It's almost as if quantity and quality are different things.

ExLight

Smash Lord
so like, if you want to collab a bit more than making one-sentence posts that add little to nothing to the discussion and pop more than two times a day you can start doing that instead of caring so much about me vs. funnier

as answering you about us "deciding among us which one should die " I already positioned myself as being fine with funnier's lynch and considering him today's optimal one for the PoE; I provided meta, criticized his lack of enthusiasm after D1, and pointed out some unnatural interactions with Poy as argument for it.

He also already said to be fine with it and has a wagon on him on L-2, which is where we'll be keeping until EoD because if he's a mislynch Z25 can hammer it.

ExLight

Smash Lord
During D2 you literally made only one decent post with your opinions (#2158), if you think you're being productive you're being delusional

All the rest were you being just rude or pinging people asking for their reads and then vanishing without ever analyzing/commenting them.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
This here:
Also I just realized he's spewed by Z's analysis post anyway here:
but it could be a very upset townie and then I would look at pythag more based on the flip.
The fact that Z is proposing an if Ex town, then pythag scum scenario indicates that Z was aware that Ex would flip town, as he's setting up a potential route to scumread pythag in the future.
Also the way he continued to play the game despite being the lynch choice earlier didn't feel like he would flip wolf.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I like the idea of doing the hard work of finding the final scum before Z.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
or we lynch z25 today, and we have more days to continue analyzing
I'd rather just end the game.

In the meantime, let's play a mini game of mafia. I'll host. I'll hydra pair each person who is usually active at this time with someone who isn't. No one look at each other's role!

Town Saboteur - The passive and active abilities of whoever you are voting will have the opposite effect so long as you are voting them.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.
Town Channeler - All actions affecting the last two people you've voted will instead affect the other.

Town D1 Doublevoter- Your vote counts as two on D1.

Mafia Know-it-all Gunsmith - you may look at the other player's role PMs. You may give someone a gun during the day, which they will be able to use during that phase.

You win when there is only one town left or they can no longer kill you.

Day 1 Begins! With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch! Vote using ##playername

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
I'd rather just end the game.

In the meantime, let's play a mini game of mafia. I'll host. I'll hydra pair each person who is usually active at this time with someone who isn't. No one look at each other's role!

Town Saboteur - The passive and active abilities of whoever you are voting will have the opposite effect so long as you are voting them.

Town Channeler - All actions affecting the last two people you've voted will instead affect the other.

Town D1 Doublevoter- Your vote counts as two on D1.

Mafia Know-it-all Gunsmith - you may look at the other player's role PMs. You may give someone a gun during the day, which they will be able to use during that phase.

You win when there is only one town left or they can no longer kill you.

Day 1 Begins! With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch! Vote using ##playername
Do you know Zexy? Or is that a coincidence?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Okay fair enough. If both Exlight and funnier flip town, who's the last mafia? Wiisp or Raxxel or?
I think Wisp's reaction to my result looks really genuine:
man I was really wrong about Z
*cries*
this dude really pushed his wolf partner to the top train...
I haven't really been reading, but I have faith you guys can figure out the rest. If there's one thing you can trust me on, Ran is town. The meta I posted is 100% consistent. Ramaru just wouldn't play this much as scum. You can review any of his scum games here for comparison.
uggh am I really this wrong
I mean if its not you, then I need to re-evaluate this game
and if I trust Xivii's meta read on Ren, then I really dont think its him
there is no way he has the wim to put this much effort as a wolf, if he hates playing as a wolf
ya and now I don't think funnier is a wolf...
Especially since he didn't have exclude Funnier there. There was something that made me feel Wisp was obvtown before. I'll look for it.

Do you know Zexy? Or is that a coincidence?
Coincidence!

ExLight

Smash Lord
or we lynch z25 today, and we have more days to continue analyzing
we won't get extra days, I think
it will just reduce it to a 50/50 on the last day, which is kinda guaranteed even if we don't lynch him today because of the townclear on ran

ExLight

Smash Lord
hey, Kary
Have you heard of the Monty Hall problem

Let's assume I'm the goat behind the door, you choose right now (D2) that my slot as the scum
badabee, badaboo, 6 people died, there's me, you, and another person left
and they say one of these people is scum, and the other is town; would you change your vote?

Top Bottom