• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorcerer's 11 Open

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Raxxel's post didnt really read as townie nor wolfie
I guess I could've put him at lower end null, but thats not much of a difference

lore should have been modkilled
you guys poked and poked at him for giving his thoughts,

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also this should be a thing in every game now.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
#918 Lore pulls super anti-town move and doesn't read something over I asked, doesn't give me benefit of the doubt when he gives that to others. (Confirmation Bias)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
(Also of course, when I say final, I mean the starting player list, along with your shout outs, would be very interesting)

ExLight

Smash Lord
21 ayy

Anyway, so the mechanicaless PoE is basically

Funnier, Raxx, Me, Kary, Wisp right
we get to hit 3 of them, so we have like 60% odds
75% if you trust me blindly (oH tHiS iS wInE; oh stfu)

I should reevaluate all my scenarios because they were a waste of time with a townconf now (jgfndkjngjkdf goddamit xiv) but I'm sure it increases our N4 bomb to at least a solid 50/50

(Also of course, when I say final, I mean the starting player list, along with your shout outs, would be very interesting)
gotchya fam
gonna think how to fit more than 9 in those tho

ExLight

Smash Lord
what the **** it went from 21 to 2
I guess twas someone ISOing while not logged in lmfao

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I just realized in this scenario, that if Funnier were L-1, Z could just hammer because he's already outed. So be mindful of that if you put Funnier at L-1. Not that it would shed any light on anyone's alignment, just that it would stifle our discussion.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
*If Funnier is town, if he's scum, that's not going to happen.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
They decided To go for funnier now ex? I hoped my plays would throw them in that direction. Like I said earlier, haven’t really been lurking the thread just reading it to see if they would figure out your my partner. As I said, survive the day might kill Xi, and then you can probably get by. The funnier lynch we talked about happened a bit differently but you could use your past with to help your slot. Anyway good I’ll be away today doing work but my tips should help you.

ExLight

Smash Lord
I just realized in this scenario, that if Funnier were L-1, Z could just hammer because he's already outed. So be mindful of that if you put Funnier at L-1. Not that it would shed any light on anyone's alignment, just that it would stifle our discussion.
yea I said something like this before

They decided To go for funnier now ex? I hoped my plays would throw them in that direction. Like I said earlier, haven’t really been lurking the thread just reading it to see if they would figure out your my partner. As I said, survive the day might kill Xi, and then you can probably get by. The funnier lynch we talked about happened a bit differently but you could use your past with to help your slot. Anyway good I’ll be away today doing work but my tips should help you.
is that supposed to be faking a convo in the scum chat lmfao

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think this is wine

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm more interested in what Funnier has to say.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
But yeah regardless of what Z said I'd just look at people's individual actions and their interactions with him before he was outted. That's less tainted than what he's saying here at this time.

funnier6

Smash Apprentice
funnier6 funnier6 Any last words?
I think this game is already won and would not mind being lynched so I don’t have to worry about keeping up anymore

yawns

Also dang man Xiv that was pretty incredible

I almost tried to pull something like that last game but neither of us were true cops and we just had a really hard scum read on someone (that was correct)

Wiisp

Smash Lord
vote: Raxxel Raxxel
I want you to be more involved, and I personally think we should remove you from the PoE, before any of the other people that feel like they are giving content, if we arent going to lynch Z25

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
#HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary You want me to post my notes "again"? Are you referring to the #565 ones???

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I do apologize about my absence by the way. I've been legitimately fatigued lately and it's made me less and less motivated to check in knowing the amount of stuff I'm gonna have to read through.

If y'all feel I don't post enough, I don't have qualms being voted out. I think you can solve this within 2 or so days.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I was thinking earlier that man Rax just aint here today (Also my laptop now thinks that Rax is Ran is Rag so thats interesting) but apparently I just forgot about all of them cause they happened at like one am

I'm curious as to why you defer me to other people instead of linking them yourself?

Hi just gonna poke the bear

Saying "I would never do x as wolf/I would be doing x as wolf" is literally one of the most terrible and wifom arguments imaginable unless for some reason you literally wouldn't come hell or high water and the people you're arguing with know that

Like I just think it's ironic that that comes directly after a statement on not attacking you based on experience level

sips tea

I'm really curious how you would have "not allowed" him to do anything, given he has no need for your approval

No
Oh, to respond to this real quick, I'm deferring you to others because I don't know if I would be able to find the threads myself. I could try though. I wish I was near my computer more often instead of playing phone mafia lmao. Would make me a lot more productive here too.

Top Bottom