• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorcerer's 11 Open

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ex has the stance that Sakurai Guy is voting lore to save his own ass. My post, is saying the same thing in blue. Yet he responds to argue against me, and saying it's null. He never said that in the original post.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
While I agree that Exes play has been weird, he hasn't made any logically inconsistent points. Him not reacting the same way to Z as he did to pythag because he scumread pythag and not Z is fair enough defense. Also I just realized he's spewed by Z's analysis post anyway here:
but it could be a very upset townie and then I would look at pythag more based on the flip.
The fact that Z is proposing an if Ex town, then pythag scum scenario indicates that Z was aware that Ex would flip town, as he's setting up a potential route to scumread pythag in the future.
So you're saying that because he found Z to be townier, and that he thought Z + Wisp were scum, that Z being townier meant that Wisp was also townier. Yet, him unvoting is illogical in that he should be considering Wisp still as scum, but unvote him anyway when Z (outed as scum) was who he thought was buddies with Wisp. Something like that?
No. It goes like this:

-Funnier is Z's partner.
-Wisp is making the point that Z is town because UP put him at L1.
-Funnier is excited by this clearing of his partner and pretends to analyze it. (Look at his full post. He is way overanalyzing such a small point which indicates it is meaningful to him)
-Funnier agrees with the point, but because he doesn't want to be the one associated with clearing Z, he speculates that Wisp could be Z's partner and is making this point to make Z seem town. He's basically distancing himself from the point in case Z ever flipped.

ExLight

Smash Lord
if I were scum I'd be neutral in most of this scenarios to avoid the spotlight, not give my strong opinion on them lol (oH tHaT's WiNe; yea, and it's common sense lmfao)
if me voicing my opinion as town is scummy then I don't even know what I'm supposed to do then, potato and sheep?

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Wisp is making the point that Z is town because UP put him at L1.
that was a ballsy as **** play
probably one of the most interesting plays of this game
and he got outted by a cop check kek

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I was writing the point and I just posted it as you said it, it's because you are quick replying as I'm typing. The next post is in response to you, Ex. I just don't quote all the time.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
if I were scum I'd be neutral in most of this scenarios to avoid the spotlight, not give my strong opinion on them lol (oH tHaT's WiNe; yea, and it's common sense lmfao)
if me voicing my opinion as town is scummy then I don't even know what I'm supposed to do then, potato and sheep?
thats just wine
I mean i've said stuff like this too, but in the end its all just wine

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Ex has the stance that Sakurai Guy is voting lore to save his own ass. My post, is saying the same thing in blue. Yet he responds to argue against me, and saying it's null. He never said that in the original post.
He never said it was AI in the first post. This point would only be valid if that were the case. There's nothing wrong with him making an observation that was NAI. He made an entire alignment chart thing over NAI material.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
The fact that Z is proposing an if Ex town, then pythag scum scenario indicates that Z was aware that Ex would flip town, as he's setting up a potential route to scumread pythag in the future.
This is actually a good point.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Voy a comprar mi passage de avion para Brazil

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think I understand the case, Zen. Going to re-read those posts now.

ExLight

Smash Lord
in short my D1 progression was like this:

1) Didn't like UP -> asking to many questions -> could be sorcerer
2) Weirded out by the Xivii-Pythag interactions, slight scumlean on both -> assuming one might be the sorcerer and the other a scum
3) Pythag pokes me but doesn't voice his real read on me in the conclusion -> scum ping, hard scumread -> start tinfoiling the Xivii-Pythag
4) Z25 makes a similar post but despite scumreading me all his arguments picture me as null -> call out his parroting, can't see him and Pyth on the same team, null read
5) Xivii starts talking like he's under the effect of six different drugs -> what the ****, I guess he's scum having a meltdown? -> tinfoiling them more
6) Xivii claims and clears Py -> oh **** me, they become townreads and I'm left with no conclusive leads because I wasted my D1 tinfoiling

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I wish I could speak my father's mother tongue :(
Eu sou Portugues também, mas não brasileiro

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
(Note that UP did the same thing and we chastised him for it and now Zen does the same thing... see UP I told you)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
The fake guilty was town in that game, also it was the super long game I linked to y'all. Go read it, it's a fun read.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
better than most...
I saw someone who had a blue check on someone, claim they were a red check, and died before clarifying
leading to that blue check dying the next day...

but this is also a reason to never give up jesus christ I am so tilted

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You really have empathy for the evil in this game.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I hard disagree. Finding scum is fun, and killing them is also fun.

Top Bottom