• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorcerer's 11 Open

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I thought he was replacing out and didn't see the point in voting him if that was the case.

What did you think I meant?
I thought you were implicating him as possibility for being seer, as you were implicating me of being sorcerer. that struck me as a RAPID shift in your read.

However you were saying that the seer should go on one of them (correct?)

Pythag's mystery:
I very much hate their reads.
Wolfy? Not quite there.
You hate my reads?

It would seem we disagree with Lore, and xivii. you're toying with the idea of Z25 being null,
...but you said you don't know why everyone wasn't on funnier, when I was. So...you can't hate ALL of my reads.

Reading your case on Lore I could be swayed to vote there. Lore i feel digs his heels in for better or worse, but the majority of his posts HAVE been much more on the side of complaining about the haikus, which he seemed to think fished out xivii. If he Wolf, I would think he would employ the strategy before where he was filling the thread with useless convo. He hasn't been flooding the place, so I was inclined to think he just doesn't like haikus. Anyway.

Z25 is a player who I see routinely get totally scum read for tone or what not, while being legitimate. I'm trying to keep that in mind, which is also why I'm inclined to see him as cranky town.

I think a Lore!scum flip would pretty much clear xivii in my mind.

Who the bloody heck is Kevin?
a legend.

Also I thought poetry dude was some dude named Osi or am I crazy?
Mb. I think I mixed him up with Exlight who is a girl? Someone was throwing around female pronouns and I guess I didn't keep track.

I want to hear some Poy reads because I kind of want to clear him for posting a billion times but maybe he feels more comfortable doing that here
null-scum.

Lore, do you think you found something with Xivii's response to you?
Do you find the haiku scummy or annoying?
brevity is pro-town, do you agree or disagree?

Raxxel, what are you thinking about Lore? like him, don't like him, scummy, not scummy, etc.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
If Lore is a Town,
They explicitly do not
Care what is my role.

They explicitly
Don't care about my content.
Yet another strike.

To tie it all up,
They explicitly would not
Care about this game.

But I do believe
That it is all just an act.
And they're just a wolf.
Haiku isn't exactly the clearest way of expressing an idea. Artistic, sure.

if Lore finds you posting in a very obtuse way, are you arguing that what you're writing is pro town?
Shouldn't town seek to post clearly?

Or is it taking you on surface level that what you're doing IS pro town?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
null-scum.
Context is that I heavy in my game with him, and I was mafia. Typically I'm one of the more active players in the games that I was in, but I was also overloading myself with mafia at the time so I couldn't be as active everywhere. This is the only game I am currently playing.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
if Lore finds you posting in a very obtuse way, are you arguing that what you're writing is pro town?

This is an unfair interpretation from my point of view. Osie's method of posting does not indicate their alignment, and what you're doing is creating a false dilemma that posting in haikus can only be pro-town or anti-town. It doesn't have to be either of those options, but what really matters is the reads being made within the rhythm scheme.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Haiku isn't exactly the clearest way of expressing an idea. Artistic, sure.

Even were I to stop / thinking about syllables / it would not change much. // It is not nothing / But this is very close to / My normal speaking. // Hence my sympathy / Being much less pronounced here. / The argument stinks.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
is it enough to give us a meta read?
It's RVS not based on meta but based on the fact that Ranmaru has been seen before.

null-scum.
Wait, my bad. I thought you were saying that funnier was null-scum for wanting people's reads of me, which I didn't like. I now know that the "null-scum" was describing me.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
I thought you were implicating him as possibility for being seer, as you were implicating me of being sorcerer. that struck me as a RAPID shift in your read.

However you were saying that the seer should go on one of them (correct?)

You hate my reads?

It would seem we disagree with Lore, and xivii. you're toying with the idea of Z25 being null,
...but you said you don't know why everyone wasn't on funnier, when I was. So...you can't hate ALL of my reads.

Reading your case on Lore I could be swayed to vote there. Lore i feel digs his heels in for better or worse, but the majority of his posts HAVE been much more on the side of complaining about the haikus, which he seemed to think fished out xivii. If he Wolf, I would think he would employ the strategy before where he was filling the thread with useless convo. He hasn't been flooding the place, so I was inclined to think he just doesn't like haikus. Anyway.

Z25 is a player who I see routinely get totally scum read for tone or what not, while being legitimate. I'm trying to keep that in mind, which is also why I'm inclined to see him as cranky town.

I think a Lore!scum flip would pretty much clear xivii in my mind.

a legend.

Mb. I think I mixed him up with Exlight who is a girl? Someone was throwing around female pronouns and I guess I didn't keep track.

null-scum.

Lore, do you think you found something with Xivii's response to you?
Do you find the haiku scummy or annoying?
brevity is pro-town, do you agree or disagree?

Raxxel, what are you thinking about Lore? like him, don't like him, scummy, not scummy, etc.
Also disagreed
With your scumread on U.P.
"Greatest Of All Thread"

osieorb18

Smash Ace
I do not believe
that I have seen their play yet.
So no, even if.
ExLight ExLight To explain,
I am one of those players
Who disdains meta.

It can be useful,
But it should never be the
Primary read source.

At least that's my thought.
Your mileage may vary some.
All's fair, Love and War.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also disagreed
With your scumread on U.P.
"Greatest Of All Thread"
Ah.

This is an unfair interpretation from my point of view. Osie's method of posting does not indicate their alignment, and what you're doing is creating a false dilemma that posting in haikus can only be pro-town or anti-town. It doesn't have to be either of those options, but what really matters is the reads being made within the rhythm scheme.
Except that I asked Lore a similar question, based on the 'truth' that brevity is pro-town.

you may disagree (z25 has proved me wrong multiple times on that) but I still find it a helpful springboard.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Ah.

Except that I asked Lore a similar question, based on the 'truth' that brevity is pro-town.

you may disagree (z25 has proved me wrong multiple times on that) but I still find it a helpful springboard.
Useful content is
More to reads than length, style.
Undisputably.

ExLight

Smash Lord
ExLight ExLight To explain,
I am one of those players
Who disdains meta.

It can be useful,
But it should never be the
Primary read source.

At least that's my thought.
Your mileage may vary some.
All's fair, Love and War.
eh I'm fine with it, people are always changing
I'm personally not an easy person to read if you try to go with meta because being predictable is BORING

but I feel like anything helps D1, and meta wouldn't hurt us as long as we don't give someone townpants over past experiences so eyy why not

osieorb18

Smash Ace
I'm personally not an easy person to read if you try to go with meta because being predictable is BORING

but I feel like anything helps D1, and meta wouldn't hurt us as long as we don't give someone townpants over past experiences so eyy why not
Past experience
Is not the core of a read.
Meta is not gut.

Meta appears as
A generally useless
Way to explain gut.

But the gutread has
Context, intent, extra thought.
Meta's rare t'express.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Useful content is
More to reads than length, style.
Undisputably.
Which is why I said a springboard. If that was the only thing I went off of, I'd be viewing any inactive as the most townie town that has ever towned.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
@funnier -
I appreciate the kevin impression
Though it was missing an important discretion
While being quite mote
You didn't once place your vote
for anyone in the current discussion.
a legend.

null-scum.
Do you have any pings on funnier yet?

Do you have any pings about anybody yet?

ExLight

Smash Lord
On a different note, hahaha! Get outplayed, you do have reads! Why are Rax, Ran, and Pythag all evil?
idk who those are by name
side note that none of that is alignment indicative ok so evil =/= scum

red woman is lawful evil cuz she was giving me really behaved and logical vibes; although I feel like there wasn't as much interest in her posts as they appear on their first sight
and her avatar looks like someone who would spank me which is kinda kinky and kinky = evil, yes I'm kinkshaming here (no I'm not, if anyone is about to defend their kinks don't worry they're prolly fine and I'm kidding)

blue flame guy is there because there was no space left

and the black shy guy guy has a creepy avatar and answered a post earlier today with a massive ass poem with a funky rhyme scheme that's just chaotic and evil and noone will change my mind
and I'm not too big of a fan of his early reads who seem to somewhat rely in RVS but we'll see if he changes them over time

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
no
I was too busy making the meme chart
not even a little surprised at my location.

I AM surprised at Rax's position however.

@UP I don't totally know what to make of him.

I really didn't like the responses of :
Hey I'm not giving this time, and then immediately whined that no one was trying to get to know him. It seemed like he was going to be intentionally low effort, like Mamboo. That's not necessarily encouraging others imo.

his explanation of why he would be that way makes more sense, and his activity has been better. Idk.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Correct, I'd never out the seer d1! It's suspicious to me that's what you thought I was doing and was Ok with it...
I mean, I was in the process of calling you out when I realized that I was stupid.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
not even a little surprised at my location.

I AM surprised at Rax's position however.

@UP I don't totally know what to make of him.

I really didn't like the responses of :
Hey I'm not giving this time, and then immediately whined that no one was trying to get to know him. It seemed like he was going to be intentionally low effort, like Mamboo. That's not necessarily encouraging others imo.

his explanation of why he would be that way makes more sense, and his activity has been better. Idk.
Where did your read change
On UtopianPoyzin?
Asking for a friend.

Also the chart is
Placement based on avatars.
It's not real reads.

ExLight

Smash Lord
damn your xenforo doesn't have threadmarks in thread nor "who replied?"
it's going to be a ****ing pain to ISO stuff

Top Bottom