• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

soooooo I have an abandon house right in front of me

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamugi

Smash Lord
Tournaments anyone?????
i can pretty much work with hbox to make sure theres always a melee tournament in Fl.
Btw the house has electricity and water etc. all we need are t.v's and possibly chairs....

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Not to be a Captain Bringdown... but wouldn't that be considered "breaking and entering?"

edit: Oh, and trespassing?

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Well,... that changes everything...

But that's pretty cool. My big question though, is how are you going to fit the many cars from the tourney goers on that tiny street?

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Here's an idea: You can have people park in the park, and then walk... but that's about the best idea I have...

Are you only going to hold Melee there? Or are you going to squeeze a Brawl tournament in there?

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Alrighty.

I won't be going to any Melee tournies,... I haven't played it in so long...

But if there's some Brawl, you're really close and I can almost guarantee I'll be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom