• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sonics up b

LuCKy

Smash Master
yea i played sonic a lot at e for all......well he was the only character i played. lol but i did happen to kill someone with his up b im pretty sure it was a diddy trying to recover with his up b,but i was wondering any thoughts on what would happen if you were to use sonics up b at point blank? like say being right above someone in the air or off the stage?i also remember the spring spining after i did my up b in the air wouldnt it be interesting if say you were to hit someonewith the bouncey part and it spikes really well.......

sorry if this has been discussed already i was just bored and was thinking about it...

IWANTHOTDOG

Smash Apprentice
That would be awesome if it does, but would be kind of tricky to pull off. I guess in most situations an aerial would be better.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
I thought i read somewhere that the spring itself does very low damage and just about no knockback. But maybe perhaps they didn't hit with the bouncer part of it. That would be the ultimate joke kill to show off how much better you are than the person you're playing.

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
I was thinking about using his upb as a pursuit attack during ground to aerial combos since you can attack after his upb. Think of the crazy combo potential with this move. As a aspiring top Sonic main, i'm gonna abuse his potential for all it's worth.

I wonder if the bumper part of the spring can be used as a spike as mentioned. That would be so craziness :psycho:.

S2

Smash Lord
Dunno, its going to come down to whether its the best possible move to use offensively.

Perhaps it'll work, but maybe once we get a hold on the finer parts of playing Sonic, it'll seem like a weak choice by comparison.

LuCKy

Smash Master
yea but i dont think there would be a move that is funnier then killing someone with his up b......now say if you were to hit someone with the bumber part......and it is the most powerful spike in the game it.probably wouldnt be the most effective thing to do......... like in any situation lol but i think it would be funny and ****

but eh this was just a small idea

Zihark

Smash Rookie
Actually, I have a question about sonic's up B, can he do a jump once he have bounced on the spring? Well, I guess not, but might just aswell confirm if it's possible or not. Also, can you create a aditional spring even if it's one already at the stage or is it unique? Does it dissapear if you create another spring or is it impossible until the first one is gone?

So many questions...

BossNasty73

Smash Cadet
He cannot jump after you up B. as for hitting someone directly with the spring I don't believe it spikes or anything just hits down down a tad and makes them have to recover more.

Top Bottom