• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic's Review

Tenki

Smash Hero
The best part of the video was 00:24 hahaha

lol@comments

Zamzalett said:
EVERYBODY i Play with that play as sonic are ****ing homo. ALL THEY DO is THAT one b_move where it homes in and then after that they do some ***got combo, and it's always the same thing over and over again. He's a giant *** in the game, and people use him cuz he's easy to combo with, and they play as him cuz they have no skill.

LUIGI FtW!
hilic3 said:
LUIGI ROCKS!
You're right, I tested sonic once, it's hard to combo with him and most of his attacks are useless.
all the other things and wtfluigis aside...XD

Digital Angel

Smash Journeyman
This is utterly stupid and not funny unless you are an immature 12 year old. And blade knight change your ****ing sig. God is there anyone on this site who isn't a **** freak?

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Look I found that quote very siggable, and you are pretty much alone on disliking it, it's supposed to compliment Sonic.

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
I has nothing to do with powerthirst Brawno the thirst Mutilator is the one ripping on that.

Top Bottom