• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic's BDacus

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
So ive been messing around with sonics BDacus and ive seen some fairly good things from it. Of course it comes out faster and has an earlier hitbox, but what does that mean exactly? Well given the properties of our usmash, our ridiculously small hurtbox its decent priority and lovely clanking that saves us from time to time (ex:nado) as well as its awesome shield pressure. Now with Bdacus we get all that from a safer option due to the slide and earlier hitbox. Its great for camping a landing, tipper dtilt and upward aimed ftilts to Bdacus seem to combo at certain percents. Other percents all they can do is block, which is great if uve been putting on shield pressure with fairs,ASC, uair crossups etc. The initial slide of the move is ridiculously fast, and as such ive been able to bait ppl with out of range tilts, grabs and such to BDACUS. Also because we are going for the initial hit of the usmash we get that stupid hurtbox right before make contact, so we get that "invincibility" right beforehand.

The only reason im writing this up is because i havent seen much of anything regarding our Bdaucs due to the slide we get from our hyphen smash. But inorder to get that slide we have to run a bit. which means we miss out on things like nair>BDacus, ftilt>Bdacus, Tipper dtilt>BDacus, Fair>Bdacus, even bair>bdacus at low-mid percents. Free damage is great and another approach should be welcomed by any sonic. Lastly maybe its just me but i get usmash spikes more commonly when this occurs. Lol for Usmash spike> tech chase Fsmash. Id love to hear from you guys if u have discovered anything of use with it.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
its punishable, but it is in no ways a crappy move. its a great anti-air, and rocks shields. And its funny that ur D3 main cuz using it with uairs and utilts rock D3's landing. So dont just write the move without any evidence.

Top Bottom