• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic's Bdacus: In-Game Applications

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
ftilt: wait for sonic to put his feet back before doing it.
dtilt: wait for sonic to finish his rotation
fsmash: wait for sonic to pull back his punch
dsmash: after the third turn around

seriously though there is like 5 that are truly useful.
SH Fair> AD> Bdacus
tipper dtilt>Bdacus
jab combo>Bdacus
dthrow (if they di up)> Bdacus
ftilt (knockdown)> bdacus

Learn their percents, jab, tipper dtilt and ftilt all give a guaranteed follow up if the knockdown isnt teched (yes they are low knockdowns so it can happen often). It also will it those who tech in place i believe. trust me they place the opponent in very good positions for more follow ups.

A little combo that i try to use at times; dtilt lock>ftilt>Bdacus. After which you can get a uair> buffered utilt frame trap or whatever ish u want. Its pretty cool looking.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
fastfall nair>Bdacus works too
That it does.

Shorthopped or Full hopped?
I'd recommend SH-Nair, mainly because trying to do Bdacus out of a FH-Nair would leave you in an early Uair animation.
Don't quote me on this, though, i'm unsure about Nair's duration. If it lasts until Sonic hits the ground, then yes, Nair > Bdacus is applicable.
I personally believe SH-Nair is better, mainly because it allows us to chase them with Usmash earlier, directly out of the knockback.

On another note: If anyone is able to get a vid up, by all means, please do. I'm a bit restricted on play time right now, and any time i do get to play, it's normally in a tournament.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the noov question, but is possible to do Bsacus with Sonic plus? Also y supose i need to change the buffer to the original brawl one right?

TommyGreenShirt

Smash Journeyman
up taunt > Bdacus *I would reccomend, its fast

Side Taunts > Bdacus *the slowest taunt

Down Taunt > Bdacus *not bad

Grab Release > Bdacus *Works well on MK

SH air dodge > Bdacus

Up/Side/Down Tilt > Bdacus

AAA combo > Bdacus

Spindash cancel > Bdacus

ASC > Bdacus

.....it goes on and on(thinking outside the box ftw). But there are some that r useful :/
Forget to TiVO the Daily Show > Bdacus

Get in a fight with your girlfriend > Bdacus

Watch Breakdancing videos on youtube > Bdacus

Get your oil changed > Bdacus

Some more examples..

Top Bottom