• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonics at Apex

infomon

Smash Scientist
Which Sonics are going to be reppin' the blue spinny spiny thing at Apex!!????? w0000

apex-series.com it's the last day for cheap(er) registration btw

I expect lots of rolling around at the speed of sound

The current list I have compiled, feel free to pipe up if I haven't included you or someone you know that is going to Apex and plays Sonic!

Scourge (NorCal)
Camalange (New York)
6WX (Pennsylvania)
NS | Seagull Joe (Maryland)
StaticManny (Florida)
Meekspeedy (Ontario)
DAMU (Japan)
Blue (New Jersey)
DisqoBunny (SoCal)
SSHQ | StreetShark (Florida)
Phoenix_Dark (Pennsylvania)
True Blue (Florida)
TwicH (NorCal)
IxisNaugus (UK)
BAM (SoCal)
JbrockPony (Michigan)
SuperGirlKels (Quebec)
cobanermani456 (Mississippi)
OcS | Vexatious (New Jersey)
VwS | G~P (UK)

Last edited by a moderator:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
me

But the question is...

... Will you be using the blue blur?

Also debating on entering Brawl... If I did I'd probably not go Sonic.

:093:

Gregory2590

Smash Journeyman
NNID
phireblast
I lived in Jersey for all of my life and I still haven't even touched Apex(let alone a blasted tournament). Makes me annoyed :(

Worst part is, Secaucus is a mere train ride away from Newark.

TwicH

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I'll be there.

This website needs more eggnog >: (

Last edited:

Scourge The Hedgehog

Evil Sonikku
NNID
JayJayPlushie
3DS FC
2535-4437-8099
I will be there. Say hello. I'll be sporting a Sonic hat. Already planned haha.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
What do you mean with that? xD
Reading your comment was funny because of the added smiley face after stating you live in another continent... Just the phrasing and presentation got to me, like you really wanted to go to Apex but you're so far away, and the smile felt like one of those not really happy, but just smiling in the face of adversity type of things.

I don't know, sometimes I have a stupidly specific sense of humor.

Last edited:

Jasku

Smash Apprentice
Reading your comment was funny because of the added smiley face after stating you live in another continent... Just the phrasing and presentation got to me, like you really wanted to go to Apex but you're so far away, and the smile felt like one of those not really happy, but just smiling in the face of adversity type of things.

I don't know, sometimes I have a stupidly specific sense of humor.

LOL, Hahahaha. I don't know you, but I already like you xD
So, you use Sonic too, huh? I'd like to fight you sometime, because for some reason, I'm not able to fight Sonics correctly, it's like I can't play right. So, I need to train that, and you look like a really good player. What do you say?

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
I'll be attending Apex again this year. Really excited about it. I'll also be in New York for a short while after Apex as well, hopefully I can meet everyone attending Apex or anyone local to NY.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
LOL, Hahahaha. I don't know you, but I already like you xD
So, you use Sonic too, huh? I'd like to fight you sometime, because for some reason, I'm not able to fight Sonics correctly, it's like I can't play right. So, I need to train that, and you look like a really good player. What do you say?
d'awh shucks Embarrass

Yeah, I'm still a stubborn Sonic main from Brawl. I want to try and pick up a legitimate secondary this time around though, but still haven't tried anyone outside of Sonic in tournament.

Do you play 3DS or Wii U? I don't really do 3DS online anymore, but I'm down for Wii U. Probably not in the immediate future, but message me or post on my profile sometime. Things are pretty busy for me leading into the holiday break.
I'll be attending Apex again this year. Really excited about it. I'll also be in New York for a short while after Apex as well, hopefully I can meet everyone attending Apex or anyone local to NY.
I live in New York and I play Sonic so...

C U @ APEX

Jasku

Smash Apprentice
d'awh shucks Embarrass

Yeah, I'm still a stubborn Sonic main from Brawl. I want to try and pick up a legitimate secondary this time around though, but still haven't tried anyone outside of Sonic in tournament.

Do you play 3DS or Wii U? I don't really do 3DS online anymore, but I'm down for Wii U. Probably not in the immediate future, but message me or post on my profile sometime. Things are pretty busy for me leading into the holiday break.

I live in New York and I play Sonic so...

C U @ APEX

I play both, Wii U and 3DS, but I prefer 3DS (better controller, I hate the Wii U pad). We can play whenever you want :)

Last edited:

Jasku

Smash Apprentice
... You need GCA in your life.
They haven't been released in Spain yet. Believe me, the day of release of Smash Bros, when I got to the store, I asked for the Gamecube Adapter before even thinking in the game itself xD I would use the Gamecube Controller for everything in this life if I could, even for changing channels on the TV. :p

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I play both, Wii U and 3DS, but I prefer 3DS (better controller, I hate the Wii U pad). We can play whenever you want :)
Word, you know you can add your NNID to your details right? Just like how you have your 3DS FC listed.
They haven't been released in Spain yet. Believe me, the day of release of Smash Bros, when I got to the store, I asked for the Gamecube Adapter before even thinking in the game itself xD I would use the Gamecube Controller for everything in this life if I could, even for changing channels on the TV. :p
You're a trooper.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'll be there for next year's APEX (2016 rather). If Smash Bros. for Wii U shows up at EVO, I will be going to that.

Best of luck to everyone that's going. Hopefully I can come back strong like the rest of ya!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'll be there for next year's APEX (2016 rather). If Smash Bros. for Wii U shows up at EVO, I will be going to that.
Why not this one?

And yes, I want to make my way to EVO as well if they have it.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Why not this one?

And yes, I want to make my way to EVO as well if they have it.

I just bought a new car and I'm looking to switch jobs soon. AND I'm on a cancellation list for surgery. Lots on the plate that if I commit to APEX with flights and all but can't go, it's even more wasted money. Unfortunately. :X

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I just bought a new car and I'm looking to switch jobs soon. AND I'm on a cancellation list for surgery. Lots on the plate that if I commit to APEX with flights and all but can't go, it's even more wasted money. Unfortunately. :X
Ah, I understand. Life priorities are tough :/

Well, hope you get it all situated. Best of luck!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Ah, I understand. Life priorities are tough :/

Well, hope you get it all situated. Best of luck!

It's not going to stop me from striving to be the best that I can be until I can afford to travel out though! Come January I'll be hitting up every weekly tournament in my area and potential trips to British Columbia or Saskatchewan; so expect to see more results from me as I hope to put in more work. Hope I see more from you likewise!

Thanks for the wishes dood.

NNID
MasterHavik
Any sonic with a room wishes to give the creator of steak of a room for the weekend of apex so he could play? I'm getting the 3ds version of the game this week.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Any sonic with a room wishes to give the creator of steak of a room for the weekend of apex so he could play? I'm getting the 3ds version of the game this week.
I'm not sure if I'll have extra room yet, but do please find a way to get there.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Endless possibilities~

Manny

Smash Cadet
Yeah I'm 100% Confirmed. Just hit me up with the rooms you guys are staying in, I'd love to chill with you guys and visit you.

kataridragon

Smash Ace
I wish I could go to apex.... I live kinda far away, life, work, money. I shoould plan a trip sometime though.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Oh ****, The English sonic mains are gonna do work :DDD

Yeah, 99% going too ^.^

Top Bottom