• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sonic with bunny ears

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
lol that might be the funniest thing to do in the game.
Especially being able to a start Special Brawl with the Bunny Hood equipped tons of fun!

veil222

Smash Journeyman
Hm... here's how it's going to go. "Wow! I unlocked sonic! I gotta see him with bunny ears!" *sets up match* "Okay I'll just grab this hood *BOOM!*.... w...t...f..... he exploded.... oh hey, I ko'ed the test mario somehow...."

Twilight Emblem

Banned via Warnings
Hay u guyz i heard that if a dialup user gets sonic bunny ears on wifi that their dial up upgrades to cable!!1eleven!!
Seriously though, that could = lag city for some folks... Couldn`t it?

SonicSSJX the Hedgehog

Smash Apprentice
Hay u guyz i heard that if a dialup user gets sonic bunny ears on wifi that their dial up upgrades to cable!!1eleven!!
Seriously though, that could = lag city for some folks... Couldn`t it?
lol. Take that RoadRunner! And yeah, lag will be awful if they get the bunny hood with Sonic. :/ It'll be like Mario Kart on Wifi.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
*Clears throat* Sonic really runs at 761.2 mph. Passing the speed of sound. Now that speed with a Bunny Hood added to lightning mode.
I was always under the assumption that he can break the speed of light, based on his warping to the past, present, and future in Sonic CD.

SonicSSJX the Hedgehog

Smash Apprentice
I was always under the assumption that he can break the speed of light, based on his warping to the past, present, and future in Sonic CD.
He could, because he can use Light Speed Dash and Light Speed Attack. But that's his top running speed (761.2 mph).

LarkOhiya

Smash Apprentice
If Sonic gets the bunny ears, he'll move so fast that he'll. . .

1) Make a Sonic Boom everytime you tap left, killing everything onscreen instantly

2) Slip into a null-time level of movement, in which all things are frozen, as a nanosecond to you would be centuries to Sonic+Bunny.

Or. . .

3) Activate the Hyperdrive and make the Kessel Run in Twelve-and-a-half parsecs. (Someone has to get this reference, right?)
a parsec is not a measure of time but distance.

The name parsec stands for "parallax of one second of arc", and one parsec is defined to be the distance from the Earth to a star that has a parallax of 1 arcsecond. The actual length of a parsec is approximately 3.086×1016 m, or about 3.262 light-years.

it has nothing to do with speed. (ends nerd rant)

LuCKy

Smash Master
jislike................omg i love your sig ^_^

and sonic on lightning melee with bunny hood would be freaking crazy lol

Top Bottom