• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Texture and Music Thread

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Welp. I can't.

You'll have to use Google. Shouldn't be too hard. I found it rather easily. Good luck :)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Admins can read people's PMs.

Dunno about Mods/Super Mods/Senators though.
Welp that's kind of an invasion of privacy, but okay. :X

Now I know I'm going to take anything super duper private to AIM if I possibly can.

:093:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I didn't know Admins could read PMs.
If so, god have mercy on them if they even so much as peaked at mine.

Browny

Smash Hater
I think theyd rate their own sanity as more important than potential legal issues which no one really cares about, Espy.

You're safe.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
of course I didnt.

and nobody has like a half hour to help me.

I even went to the workshop and asked there and all I got was stupid useless one liners.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Oh my god, KID.

I bet this guy would break a toaster if he touched it.

Kupo Rose

of course I didnt.

and nobody has like a half hour to help me.

I even went to the workshop and asked there and all I got was stupid useless one liners.
I see o.o

Well the orignal file size for Smashville (each of them) is 2.05MB

What file size are yours?

I don't know if this is old news or not, but apparently Sonic's spin aura has been hacked.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=7872.15

and

http://www.mediafire.com/?uo7ofxfy95j4v44

The file apparently is what one can tinker around with to produce different colored auras.
That's the same file we've been using a year(?) ago. I read the thread. The guy just said "FOUNNNDD ITT".

But where?

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
I have no idea, I haven't delved into editing files or anything. The post just says the file is a "clean copy of Sonic's external graphics."

What else is needed?

Kupo Rose

Oh my god. They finally hacked spin aura.
I'm so hard right now.

I have no idea, I haven't delved into editing files or anything. The post just says the file is a "clean copy of Sonic's external graphics."

What else is needed?
He just uploaded the ef_Sonic.pac which is already inside Sonic's FitMotion.pac which kid craft 24 has been using the past year ago and couldn't get rid of the blue aura.

Brb scourge spin aura :awesome:
Tell us when you get it working :bee:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I have a toaster and I toast all my bagels to perfection actually.

If somebody could actually teach me how to do things, I can do it just fine. I have just about all the character textures that I want. it just takes for ever cus im dling them all one by one.

and I got the hacks to work on fd, halberd and rainbow, but YI and SV refuse to work.

i havent even gotten started on music yet. but if nobodys told me what do to about these issues im having, they just say, well if you do it right you wouldnt have a problem.

also, I would want knuckles to have his red spin, and I cant decide if I would want a brown or black spin for my GoggleSonic, since its suppose to be me...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Damn. I want the colors of the spins to match my colors for the Sonics. Red Sonic red spin, Green Sonic Green Spin, etc etc.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
Sky Dragon Combo da bess.
***** skydragon combo? Plz. Let's talk bout dat KCombo.
Roll to spotdodge to dsmash.
And it NEVER WORKS.
Most amazing mindgame. People just drop their controllers like "Oh my lawd is there really a sonic this bad?"
And then he takes the chance to charge a rihanna (aka fsmash) and knock them off the edge.
Espy obv hasn't mastered such an advanced technique yet.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
A couple of things.
1. KID, I found that texture you were looking for on a french texture hacking site. The knuckles sonic one. Someone make sure this gets to him if he doesn't read this due to him having me blocked.
http://www.mediafire.com/?mejlggqxdud

2. I have a couple of new textures that I finished. I'll upload all the .pac/.pcs files by the end of the day and link them in this thread. :I

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
a random person from the sonic aura hacking thread has a question said:
*does anyone know why brawl freezez with riivolution when i have sc_selcharacter_en.pac in the menu2 folder inside custom1 folder? freezez after i click "BRAWL" on the title screen for multiplayer.......*
asdfghjkl;

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I've been playing with the Sonic World Adventure hack on Delfino, but every time I play on there, it desyncs around 4-5 minutes in. And each time I try to watch replays from the time before I put on the hack, it desyncs as well.

Guess whoever made it needs to check on the hack again. Is there a specific spot where the blastzones change when they shouldn't? Or the platforms?

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
I've been playing with the Sonic World Adventure hack on Delfino, but every time I play on there, it desyncs around 4-5 minutes in. And each time I try to watch replays from the time before I put on the hack, it desyncs as well.

Guess whoever made it needs to check on the hack again. Is there a specific spot where the blastzones change when they shouldn't? Or the platforms?
Mmm i think that is because that stage was made over the Plus version of delfino island, if you know something about brawl box, you can export teh textures of my stage and put over original delfino plaza, try that.

PD: someone know whre i can find sonic colors's textures?

Here is something really big:

The person who guesses whats is this, will win a cookie~
(If you already seen it in the stage hack thread please don tell anyone >.<)

Kupo Rose

Scourge lost his shades?

asdfghjkl;
The file size might be too big.

Here is something really big:
[big picture]
The person who guesses whats is this, will win a cookie~
(If you already seen it in the stage hack thread please don tell anyone >.<)
...Is that some of Sonic Adventure textures in the background??? o.o

PD: someone know whre i can find sonic colors's textures?
Nope :(

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
whats this i heard about someone figuring out how to change his spin dash aura? Hmmph, very tempted to look into that stuff again. But then again i have moved on from making textures for awhile now. might be high time i pick back up my texture pen and pain brush.;)

And Wedge i appreciate your insultscomplements. I'm frustrated Honored to know you think I'm a demon:awesome:

Top Bottom