• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Texture and Music Thread

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Heheh. Wait till I remake my Rosie the Rascal.
*intrigued*

Remake? Where's your first one?

Is there a replacement running file for the supers? I'm trying out the old shiny super sonic costume and I figure there's gotta be something else to get the picture he got.

Edit: Any update on spin-aura hacks yet?
It's one of those FitSonicMotionEtc.pacs/FitSonic.pacs which was used to get the pictures to look like that. Same with Super Shadow (silver) and the Metal Shadow by Chagg.

They used it just to make the texture look more "legit" (which I tend not to do).

And nope. I get desync'd when I mess around with the spin dash aura (due to the PAL FitSonic.pac not properly ported I think) and it seems no else is doing it. So don't expect anymore :(

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
It's one of those FitSonicMotionEtc.pacs/FitSonic.pacs which was used to get the pictures to look like that. Same with Super Shadow (silver) and the Metal Shadow by Chagg.
I'll have to look into that then.

And nope. I get desync'd when I mess around with the spin dash aura (due to the PAL FitSonic.pac not properly ported I think) and it seems no else is doing it. So don't expect anymore :(
If I had any idea how to do this I'd look into it, but my hacking know-hows is restricted to placing files on an SD card the right way and using hacking tools people have made youtube vids for and put up for download >_<

Kupo Rose

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
well people, i have pics from my sonic's stages
Marble Zone

Is over Eldin Bridge, the lava is animated like norfair, it have exactly gameplay like original Bridge. It looks really better in game.
Dowload: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4031&Moderated=All

Green Hill Zone +

it has a new location and is pretty good (also i have a version with a sonic one-up box, but i don't like the walls)
here is other pic

Dowload: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=3192&Moderated=All#Number=4074&Moderated=All&Moderated=All

Also pics from my Sonic Adventure World (mix of sonic adventure textures)

i'm working on this stage adn sky deck, also expect any other sonic adventure stage (since i found a way to take the SA textures i'm looking for new ideas, if anyone think in somtihng related with SA tellme please)
Any suggestion is always apreciated

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
I just hope you finish them :<
i'm working on it, teh hard parts are teh wall and windows, but now i'm thinking in reemplace the shine sprite by a master esmerald, also i think is better if i put a sonic adventure emblem, but i don't know how to put one :/

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Also pics from my Sonic Adventure World (mix of sonic adventure textures)

i'm working on this stage adn sky deck, also expect any other sonic adventure stage (since i found a way to take the SA textures i'm looking for new ideas, if anyone think in somtihng related with SA tellme please)
Any suggestion is always apreciated
Im just waiting on this beaut right here. maaan, i cant wait!

Kupo Rose

Same, I hope he hasn't given up on it.

*added a few textures*

1 Mighty might de-sync so I put it on the "Other" section just in case. If anyone can tell me otherwise then that'd be great.

Kupo Rose

Yeaahhhh, seen it lol.

Although I'm pretty biased towards fan-made, dumb recolours and game changing (de-sync) textures. I can put that in if you want though.

Kupo Rose

I know. I'm talking about the
vertexed(?)
spikes. They all seem to have a messed up Fair hitbox.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Can someone please direct me to the Sonic Zero Gravity texture?
I can't seem to find it anywhere i look

Kupo Rose

Can someone please direct me to the Sonic Zero Gravity texture?
I can't seem to find it anywhere i look
You're not looking hard enough, lol.

But it's here, it's not up for download though :/

Update!

I made 3 different versions of the Sonic Adventure 2 Super Sonic. You have the...

default style

And these ones
(which can cause you to de-sync on wifi)

SA2 style (closest version, right?)

[collapse="go figure :O"]
[/collapse]

present style

More snapshots on the OP and a bigger picture on the first link of each one.

Download Link (All 3)

edit: Oh forgot to mention, yes they're all shiny.

note: The SA2 and present style seem to have darker shoes than the default one. I don't know why but it's not too noticeable. The default is perfectly fine though.

Enjoyyy! (I hope)

:080:

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.

Scourge's bday too you know (smirk2)
Scourge color pack gogogogogo. DL links will be up tomorrow. Too tired/lazy tonight. The pack includes regular scourge too. credit to Kupo on the base of the super forms (Super Scourge and Classic Super Scourge) for the shininess. Yes, the purple Super Scourge shines. It's secks. I know how to do it, just was too lazy to do it myself lmao.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I never asked anyone for a texture.
I just said in a thread, "If I asked for a texture, ever, I'd like a regular Sonic with just some awesome looking shoes and gloves."

Then out of the blue, I get this texture made for me.

Just clarifying some things.

And no, I wouldn't want a Zangoose texture. Sonicgoose would just be weird looking.
...though if it was done well...

Kupo Rose

Lol, I guess. Those lightning shoes were a nice touch though.

Nah, Zangoose texture on Sonic just... Wouldn't work. Maybe on Pikachu. Although I've never tried texturing on Pika or any other characters apart from Sonic and MK.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Oh that reminds me.

Is there any way we can put the Meat Knight texture for Meta Knight in here as a joke? Besides that, I want to put it on him and I can't find it at this moment. :/

Top Bottom