• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sonic sux

Kingmananan

Smash Rookie
sonic is the weakest and gayest character ever in the game all his moves are like the same and they all suck! only nubs play as sonic

Spife

Smash Master
I don't think any of these characters are gay, I don't even think we even see them expressing much affection towards other characters so how can you figure he is the most gay of the entire cast? Sounds like a new technique to me so maybe you can elaborate please?

The_Dyne

Smash Journeyman
@ Kingmananan: [Sarcasm]Thank you ever so much for your help! How can we ever repay you? You are the most intelligent person I have ever seen![/Sarcasm]

Umby

Smash Master
I'm sure your groin area is very moist after accomplishing the overwhelming feat of making such an intelligent post.

I'm sure your mother is very proud of you after reading this.

I'm also sure that you should slit your wrists, light the wound on fire and jump off of a bridge.

Thank you for your input and commentary, and have a nice day.

J18

Smash Journeyman
oh wow i really hope this is a joke thread.
if not i would expect the original poster to either be 9 years old or slightly ********.

f1r3 3mbl3m

Smash Cadet
This post is not only offensive, but completely false. Sonic is not gay. If you've ever played a sonic game, then you've heard of a character named Amy. I don't think i need to elaborate further there. Also, he has many unique attacks, and his down and side specials are slightly different too.

Therefore, he is not gay, and his attacks are different. There. End of conversation.

Deathwish238

Smash Apprentice
why are so many ppl taking this seriously lawlz anywayz he DOES suck tho online much more than if you would play as him offline. or at least i do since i have trouble exploiting ppl's mistakes because i can't time things right -_- and i hate the transition from offline to online OMFG its horrible -_-

Marie_54

Smash Ace
N00b. You just can't use Sonic. Go cry over to mommy now. Some homophobes fear that they are discovered as homosexuals, so go play as Pink and White Captain Falcon that should turn you on just don't do it online and nobody will find out.

Hero Reborn

Smash Cadet
N00b. You just can't use Sonic. Go cry over to mommy now. Some homophobes fear that they are discovered as homosexuals, so go play as Pink and White Captain Falcon that should turn you on just don't do it online and nobody will find out.
You leave Pink and White Capt Falcon out of this, ya hear me! -_-

boshi2161

Smash Rookie
He probobly tried Sonic once then quit. Just like he posted once then left. What a noob. How dare he call Sonic gay.

Catfish_Mike

Smash Cadet
Lol, someone got destroyed by a S onic and decided to make a BAAAAWWWWWWWWW thread. Poor baby.

distr0ia

Smash Apprentice
I thought noobs played Ike and Marth...

Sonic can get KO's, but you gotta work for 'em. the more I discover with him, the more I consider maining him...it's not gonna be pretty though

SonicLucario

Smash Journeyman
I thought noobs played Ike and Marth...

Sonic can get KO's, but you gotta work for 'em. the more I discover with him, the more I consider maining him...it's not gonna be pretty though
Don't forget about Pit lol
I play other characters and it's hard to KO w/Sonic comparitively it does feel better when I've worked for it.I DO main him.I do play other characters for versatility and the fact that they're fun to me but I'm Sonic all the way.I don't care how difficult it will undoubtedly be.Most if not all Sonic mains will agree with that.I want to be a top competitive player like everyone but I don't want to sell out to do it.I want to do it with Sonic,regardless of whatever tier he will be.

Gindler

Smash Champion
A good sonic doesn't suck, you barely get any time to do anything before the fellas right on top of you. Sure all of his attacks are weak (except for his killer Fsmash) but smash attacks aren't everything, if you've played competitively you'd know smash attacks are barely worth anything just use his awesome Bair and Uair to kill with.

FrostByte

Smash Lord
His smashes are the only way you can hope to achieve relatively low % KOs. Uair is too situational as a KO move. Bair is good though, as long as you're trying to edgeguard with it.

KloudMunky

Smash Cadet
sonic is the weakest and gayest character ever in the game all his moves are like the same and they all suck! only nubs play as sonic

Uh, what's a nub? I think you mean n00b. And why isn't Sonic capitalized? And why isn't only capitalized? It's the begininning of a sentence. Also, you need to put a period after game and capitalize all. They're two differint sentence joined together without a comma and conjunction or a semicolon, so it's a run on, neither a compound sentence or two different sentences.

As much as I'd love to point out all of the grammar problems in you post, I can't, as it would take too long.

Also, is there any reason for your opion, beacause you didn't provide one. ("all of his moves are like the same and they suck!" is invalad because I know this isn't true.)

Thank you and have a nice day! :evil:

SonicOfDarkness

Smash Apprentice
suffern new york yo no items no ****y stages i
like i said before someone plz close this thread bez the noob doesnt understand sonic. he cant handle the power. oh and p.s. all the a** clowns out there who says sonic sucks can go and suck a left!!!!! bez i had it with clowns saying this crap about sonic. the bule bur is back so.. deal with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom