• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sonic sux

pyrblaze

Smash Rookie
*shakes head*
Some people choose to blame the character, rather than their own lack of skill.
the name of the game is assimilate, if you can't change you're fighting style to either match you're character, or you stick to one character;
sticking to one character, people you fight, will eventually(pretty quickly) learn your style, and thus, you'll only win by a lucky strike.

Sonic MAY be difficult(ish), but who knows? someone could perfect their style with sonic, and become one of the best in the world...
here's hoping that the greatest "brawler" will be a Sonic main!!
I'll just keep my fingers crossed on that one.

Fat Otaku

Smash Apprentice
I do this Sonic has more potential then anyone else. But... I dont know. I think we have yet to see a godly Sonic player. All of us screw up as Sonic. And if we screw up, we suffer.

mzink*

Smash Ace
Ive gotten my *** handed to me plenty of times by sonic. sonic is bad*** maybe he just wanted to get lots of replies lol

PS- well said mackaveli lol

R4ZE

Smash Ace
this is so funny. you really woulndnt have gotten more if you just said "FLAME ME PLEASE IM AN IDIOT!"

you said it in a much better way.

anyway yea.. this will probly get locked soon...

everyone is entitled to their opinnion i guess. i think you should take your opinion to the courts tho. wanna fight me? i bet i school you with sonic.

Top Bottom