• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Sez Skype Shots Monthlies- Next: Apr 13th (?)

True Blue

Smash Lord
I don't know Espy are you ever well? Can I throw coins in you and make a wish? Can I make a conversation sound dumb in an instant?
lol
Yay! A picture! Saving this in my flashdrive with the other pictures people draw me and later get used for blackmail. lol nah not really

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Idk, tips lol. God damn pony anatomy is a lot harder than it looks.

And I really shouldn't use a 2H pencil to draw stuff.

What, pony terminator?

True Blue

Smash Lord
Nah I am making a pony based off me for this group in the town I live in for the facebook banner they have. Though all I did was use the pony generator on DA and am now tracing the base of it in Illustrator and then adding my own things. lol
And can probably show what little I have done later on tonight when I stream.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

Kupo Rose

How thoughtful. Cheers.

I suck at drawing and the first time I drew a pony ever, it looked pretty good in comparison to what I've seen online.

:applejack:
I demand pics.

@Blue: Streaming again?

Also that pony gen has nothing I want.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Yea I am gonna stream again tonight cause I wasn't able to last night because I got home super late. Though the generator thing I basically just took the poses. And right now I am adding my own hair and junks on him cause it didn't have all the things I wanted lol.
Though I am going to probably stream at 9:00/9:30 my time. In like 3 hours technically. lol.
Though right now trying to design a shirt for my parents church and Illustrator is just giving me the biggest block right now...

True Blue

Smash Lord
Is this how you get onto skype. Just levitate up the stairs? LMAO! That picture is just too funny! lol
I will be on skype the from now until start. Just chilling at the moment and getting food. Got myself a pair of headphones now to listen without any echoness.

True Blue

Smash Lord
See Kupo, Espy likes it! lol
I will send you the image through skype whenever we all get on it next lol.
Had to size down the quality a little for the avatar lol.

True Blue

Smash Lord
In a way, you guys kinda did. When I was first trying to get good at being Sonic. lol. Gotta watch those vids! lol
And if you killed yourself that would just make you Liar Red with all that blood spilling out. lol
AND see I told you my avatar was gonna have Octavia in it! lol

Kupo Rose

Espy did. All I did was piss people off for not letting them have my Sonic Riders texture lol.

That doesn't make any sense.

Originally wasn't though :c

True Blue

Smash Lord
No sadly, gotta wait for my cords to get in the main cause then I would end up streaming me dying with the lag lol. But we can still chat and junk while I draw and stuff.

Kupo Rose

Yeaahhh I'm a fud. Forgot about that.

Won't stick around long if you do. Got class tommorow.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The Xat did a SA2B race on Hero mode tonight. It was fun.
Knuckles stages were too kind to me. :applejack:

True Blue

Smash Lord
What is Death Chamber? And what is up with the signature? Is that you licking Octavia in the shadows? Or is that Espy? lmao.
It is never going to get old. But I will probably change my avatar tomorrow lol.

Top Bottom