• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Sonic Says: Ultimate

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Gotta mention some credits. Sonic 3, whilst the ending gameplay was meh in contrast to some others the music is awesome.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Picking a favorite Sonic song is like, next to impossible. There are so many. It's hard to even pick a favorite song from each game.

If I had to pick a song that I have a soft spot for though, it's Sky Sanctuary. It just sounds so uplifting and fulfilling. Makes you feel like you accomplished something and have finally reached the top… Which obviously embodies the level perfectly.

:093:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I remember Sonic Colors came out around the same time that X and I did our thing at MLG Dallas. Endless Possibilities was so damn perfectly timed for that ****storm. :applejack:

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
I like most of the music from the sonic3&knuckles collection. Hyrocity, lava reef zone act 1, competition stage-desert palace, competition stage-endless mine!!, flying battery act 1 and 2, special stage music for the emeralds,

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Wow, I totally did not know a Sonic social thread existed!

Does anyone else have Sonic's amiibo? I imagine he may be extremely hard to find since he's third party"

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
oh **** this is a social thread?? thought this was a competitive thread that just got reallllyyy derailed lmao

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I like most of the music from the sonic3&knuckles collection. Hyrocity, lava reef zone act 1, competition stage-desert palace, competition stage-endless mine!!, flying battery act 1 and 2, special stage music for the emeralds,
I felt like this goes without saying. I'd name the vast majority of songs from Sonic 3 & Knuckles.
Wow, I totally did not know a Sonic social thread existed!
The Social prefix help cleared that up. But yeah, I feel like Sonic boards are infamous for their social threads.
Does anyone else have Sonic's amiibo? I imagine he may be extremely hard to find since he's third party"
I had to cough up 30 bucks for one on Amazon.
oh **** this is a social thread?? thought this was a competitive thread that just got reallllyyy derailed lmao
Who the hell do you think I am?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I had to cough up 30 bucks for one on Amazon
I see, that's what I'm worried I might have to do with some of the ones I'm after.

Also, to add on to the soundtrack topic, people in my art class ask me what my favorite Sonic song is, but I don't really have one except maybe Open Your Heart or Live Life.

kataridragon

Smash Ace
I see, that's what I'm worried I might have to do with some of the ones I'm after.

Also, to add on to the soundtrack topic, people in my art class ask me what my favorite Sonic song is, but I don't really have one except maybe Open Your Heart or Live Life.
Seriously cruise around your town and see whats in stock. Check GameStops, Walmarts, Bestbuys, and Toys R US. Or just call...

Also I generally consider the StH3&K Soundtrack to be the strongest. Its just hit after hit on that one thanks to the King of Pop. I would say Sonic Adventure 2 is 2nd. It has lots of great classic Sonic tracks

Hydrocity 2
White Jungle

SonicMario

Smash Master
My dad was lucky enough to find a retail Sonic Amiibo for me at a nearby gamestop. The last one they had in stock at the time. ^^

I named it "I DIE HARD" in reference to the SA2 Cutscene prior to Sonic and Shadow's final battle.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Im not a huge fan of figures with giant poles that dont liook pleasing at all. *hides my link amiibo*
The Link amiibo has like a yellow brick under him. The Sonic one actually is pretty solid looking, and the pole is transparent...

kataridragon

Smash Ace
I have no one to play using customs. I hope customs don't become a thing because I have no one to practice with.

Thank You and Goodnightz

Last edited:

Teshie U

Smash Lord
There is always online.

In any case, if customs aren't a thing in your area, don't worry about unless you want to travel.

Diddy Kong isn't a thing in my area and thats much more of a problem :/

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Aw I got 4th. All in all the better people won. Tourney is still going on. I pretty much went all Sonic for all the further in sets.

I did my best, and the right people won today. I have no regrets.

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
But its my birthday. I kind of have to.

Happy birthday!

I don't give a hoot about St. Patty's, if anything it just makes commuting through NYC more of a hell.

I drink occasionally, but I'm sick and just have no desire to do so now.

HeavyMetalSonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bloodriot779
My name is Patrick, so it's MY day... And I've yet to touch a single drop of alcohol, something is seriously wrong.

Out I go to get alcohol, I guess. ._.

I'll drink for anyone who doesn't, or can't drink. Oh, and for ROOOOY!'s birthday of course, happy birthday mah boi. cx

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
happy st. patty's day kiddos, don't drink TOO much
**** you I drink however much I damn well please.
I don't drink.

As long as we're talking St Patrick's Day, I was going to put on an avatar of Cosmo from Sonic X, but I figured that nobody would know who exactly she is.
You're in the Sonic boards. Anyone worth their weight in this subforum knows who Cosmo is. :applejack:

Cosmo sucked btw. :applejack:

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
You're in the Sonic boards. Anyone worth their weight in this subforum knows who Cosmo is. :applejack:

Cosmo sucked btw. :applejack:
To be fair, I wasn't really that impressed with Cosmo either, but it would be nice if SEGA did a game based off the Metarex saga.

Also, I really like that avatar you got there.

Last edited:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Metarex arc was weak though. I also couldn't get over that Sonic X essentially redid half of Dragonball GTs plot and elements.

If you want a green Sonic character, Vector's the best.
Or Scourge.
Or Dulcy.
Or Chaos.
Or Zeena.
Or Manic.
Or Knuckles infused with the Master Emerald.
Or Froggy.
Or if you're a masochist, you could even pick Jet or Bean.

:applejack:

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Metarex arc was weak though. I also couldn't get over that Sonic X essentially redid half of Dragonball GTs plot and elements.

If you want a green Sonic character, Vector's the best.
Or Scourge.
Or Dulcy.
Or Knuckles infused with the Master Emerald.
Or if you're a masochist, you could even pick Jet or Bean.

:applejack:
Vector, why didn't I think of that before?

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
How is it that Sonic Team came up with... Silver... While Archie gives us Scourge, who by far warrants being a part of the game universe (but never will be) more than... Silver...

All of the Chaotix are cool (well, maybe except for Charmy) despite Mighty getting shafted.

Sonic X had its moments.

The pilot was perfect until Chris comes in at the end.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I kinda like the Chaotix. They're always good in my book so long as they're not playable in Smash.

A lot of people hate Charmy, but I think he's pretty funny. That scene at the end of Chaotix story in Heroes almost made me die laughing.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Charmy is just like, whatever, but Mighty is kind of cool despite not having any overwhelmingly unique characteristics.

Espio and Vector are clearly the best.

I thought their addition to Heroes was the coolest thing about the game (lol get wrekt Mighty).

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Whom the **** is scourge? I have one or two Archie comics I picked up from a really random shop, can't say I overly enjoyed them, but the UK version of Sonic comics were amazing. Apart from the repeated stories which was appaling. And ****ing decap attack (?) if any Brits remember or collected these. I still have them stored away at my parents, really recommend them, especially with the chaos storyline and some others. It continues unofficially online now, I checked it out many years ago and it looked ****.

And thanks to the well wishers. I only had wine with my meal, was the most sober birthday I ever had. I had a bottle of whiskey in which I didn't even touch. Guess I wasn't really feeling it

:146:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Whom the **** is scourge?
It's that faker hedgehog that Shado was always worshipping.

They took a really old, boring, generic character from the gag Sonic comic days and turned him into an actual character. He was originally just an alternate universe Sonic who was a mean version of Sonic with sunglasses and a leather jacket... Yeah.

But then he gets scarred after a fight with an echidna and steals energy from the Master Emerald, turning him green.
And thanks to the well wishers. I only had wine with my meal, was the most sober birthday I ever had. I had a bottle of whiskey in which I didn't even touch. Guess I wasn't really feeling it

:146:
That's quite unexpected... But you're welcome, and hope you had a good rhythm going.

Also, hey Kupo~

Top Bottom