• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic: Nuff said

renteka-bond

Smash Rookie
Square Darkness

Now all they need to do is add Sora and Shadow and my life will be complete. Even Riku would be fine.

renteka-bond

Smash Rookie
The way i see it, shadow should also be in it. That way, if the two greatest smash players in the world compete, we could see who's better once and for all!

renteka-bond

Smash Rookie
thats just wishing to hard but one can wish.
Ridley 4 Brawl.
I don't think that would be too far off. He was on the polls, he has 2 games on the nintendo ( The next one is about roxas, but Roxas is sora anyway) and riku was on it too. Plus, hasn't mickey been on nintendo systems before?

I also think Isaac would be cool.

renteka-bond

Smash Rookie
Shadow wouldhave the same moves as Sonic, cuz isn't he Sonic's clone?
I don't think so. From what i remember, he was made before Sonic, and he has different moves. He's like the Riku to the Sora: Same weapons, different moves.

But i could be wrong, haven't played sonic in forever.

renteka-bond

Smash Rookie
Well, there wereSHADOW clones, but I don't think sonic's clone. Shadow was made by Eggmans Grandpa or something.

renteka-bond

Smash Rookie
Hey,if like you said, Shadow is Sonics clone, Then roxas would more go under the analogy then riku.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Shadow for playable. . .ARRRRGH. For a few good reasons:

1) You think Sonic haters are annoying? Pray you new meet a full-on, bile-spewing, deflector-of-logic-bullets that is a Shadow hater. They s**t flames. Big ones, too. You want rats the size of sumo wrestlers in your forum?

2) In the eyes of a lot of gamers, including magazine editors, Shadow represents everything supposedly 'wrong' about every Sonic game since the turn of the century. Flames**t. EVERYWHERE. Logic > :smiliegor <Haters.

3) The only thing more annoying than a Shadow hater is a Shadow fanchild. I haven't run into any of them on this board, not serious fanchildren, I pray they stay as far away as possible.

All that aggravation ain't worth someone who'd undoubtedly be a clone. Make him an alt. for Sonic and we can all be happy. (Too bad E4A doesn't show that, would have made me breathe a lot easier. . .):(

lucario_user

Smash Ace
ok. its just mewtwo was my fav in melee. a quick teleport. a strong projectile. a way to get past foxs shine thing. im just saying that if he were in brawl, his smash b could possibly have worth.

lucario_user

Smash Ace
Psywave and puts everyone to sleep? Psychic and KOs everyone? The possibilities are endless.
i know. its awesome. example. mewtwo shoots up some huge shadow balls with the same strength as a fully charged shodow ball(25%) and then uses psychic to lift everyone in the air. he can then control the opponets (kinda like super sonic). while like this the opponets are like a blob. using this Final Smash you can throw them into the stationary shadow balls.
what do you think?

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
Wow. You should start working for Sakurai! It would be hard to think up one for pokemon, though, because it would have to be based on one of the attacks from the pokemon series. What would that be called? And Super Sonic is awesome too, but the name........ sounds like a super hero.

lucario_user

Smash Ace
Wow. You should start working for Sakurai! It would be hard to think up one for pokemon, though, because it would have to be based on one of the attacks from the pokemon series. What would that be called? And Super Sonic is awesome too, but the name........ sounds like a super hero.
thank you. thank you. [takes a bow] not neccisarilly. yoshi FS was kinda out of know where. and giga bowser was made for the smash bros seires only.

P.S. what would super sonic's theme song be?

Top Bottom