• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Heroes - The Sonic 2 on 2 tagteam project/guide/discussion. Check the edits!

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Have this music play in the background while you read this guide!

Hey everybody, Kinzer (the Hedgehog) here, with a proposition for the entire Sonic boards' frequenters/lurkers/contributors alike!

I was up one night, thinking that by now a couple other boards have this same thing going on, so why not do this myself?!

The purpose of those threads was to give a general idea of what other characters mesh well with the main character in a team battle or not, this one will be no exception.

I want to have a thread dedicated in the Sonic boards that from my standing, finally helps the board further strive to become the ultimate community, and what better to do it than with the "REAL SUPER AWESOME POWER OF TEAMWORK?!"

So with the introduction done, let's get to what you're in this thread for.

Sonic was announced for Super Smash Bros. Brawl quite a long time ago. While many have prayed for and anticipated his arrival, Nintendo didn't exactly give the Sega mascot much good attributes, later which to be discovered in the game. To make matters worse, he joined the fray alone, without his buddy Tails or his friendly-nemesis Knuckles, to help him. To this day, a select number have dedicated themselves to the Blue Blur, so not all hope is lost.

Those few, those who are proud to stay, they will indirectly assist Sonic by unlocking his full potential and guiding Sonic to his fullest. Those people...are humans. We have stuck with Sonic through the thick and thin, and we shall continue to do so for a very long time, but as you might know, some have chosen to play other characters on the Brawl roster, and that's fine! Everybody is entitled to play their favorite character, but can we form alliances to help the cause? You betc'ya!

As a group, we want to find out that who do we get along with the best, at least not with our old pals here to assist us. So is Sonic truly on his own, or might we be able to find new allies in the least expected places? That is to be found out to a later date, when this guide is finished for good and you read through the material. I want to let you know though that even if a character does not theoretically work on paper, it is possible to make things keep on truckin' if you work hard enough.

I won't be able to keep this thread alive alone. I'll give everybody the steps necessary to advance. It is up to you as the wise reader, to further improve this guide in the making by helping me out in any way, it's always appreciated. This is not limited to just finding typos in the guide, it could be posting your 2cents, new dieas no one else has come up with, etc.

I might run out of ideas for character hints, if you want to suggest a character for next time, please send me a PM with a hint for the character as well as the answer, I might just use it! :bigthumbu

Also people if you're going to suggest me a character, make the effort to private message me what you want for the next character! If you suggested I do a new character before I get done with whoever IN THE WIDE OPEN PUBLIC TO VIEW!!! I have to skip them for another time because other people would be expecting who it is and it only makes my job of putting up hints more difficult! Please understand I'm no nerdy dungeon master where I can make riddles hard/fun/somewhat easy to figure out at the same time, so if you let me have my options open, it makes it somewhat easier. Thank you for your cooperation.

I'll be taking any ideas, comments, etc. For example, what do you want to be seen in this thread? What information must be added to make this plan credible? Is it a bust or something like "why the Hell didn't somebody come up with this sooner?!" Project "Sonic Heroes" seems to be all Green lights on Green Hill Zone, let's do it!

Warning!: If you happen to figure out the character, I don't want to hear any complaining from anybody that they didn't get it right or didn't get it first, nor do I want to hear anybody gloating everybody else that they were "smarter than the rest." If I see this, I'm going to drop the hint sections and just skip straight to the next character. Remember, we all like to have fun, don't ruin it! You jerks out there know who you are!

For every character, usually you would want to follow this guideline. Extra content is fine too, I could possibly use it as well!

General Compatibility - In your opinion, how do you think these two would work, this is usually just your general thought.

Risks - What danger does this character prove to Sonic? Mistakes will happen, better learn now to try and reduce the chance of slip-ups.

Dependency - Just how much will you two have to do to make this work out? Does this character have like a poor recovery where you have to help him a lot? Or is there something like due to a characters weakness, you will have to go out of your way to make up for them yourself?

Strength in Numbers - What reason could you possibly have to use this character over another, is there something about the character that makes them shine above all others?

Compatibility Summary - Simply put, if you had to give a TL/DR version of what you said, how would you say it? To go with this, give a rating on a scale of 1 to 10.

Stages of Preference - You two want to find a stage where you guys can further increases your odds of winning, and depending on your partner can vary greatly. This part will give you an idea of where to go!

Double Agent Contracts - Not necessary your partner turning on you, but rather what you could be expecting if you saw this character on the opponent's team. You might as well make sure what to expect from Sonic's perspective.

If anybody might have anything else to add to this, feel free to do so.

If any information about the characters is incorrect or otherwise misleading, please feel free to point it out, and if it really needs a-fixin', It will be taken care of.

Alright people, let's get to work, but remember to hold your chin high!

Hint for character #1!

You dare bring me as first into your guide, IN MAH LAIR?! We must stick together and pull through!
Credit goes to DDM for figuring out that it was Ganondorf. Good job buddy!

*Hmph.* "You're skinny, but maybe the brothel can use you..."
It's the G-man, and he's pimping! However, are we his ho or are we partners in crime?

Ally/Hero's Broad Description - Ganondorf on his own can hold hid own ground. While he may not have a lot of good matchups, he more than makes up for it by being able to hit hard, and having a dangerous tech chase from Flame Choke. No matter who you are, if Ganon has some good mindgame tricks, you're in for a ride.

General Compatibility - With Ganondorf, it's really tricky. He has the K.O. power you lack, a better setup game, he can take a real beating, and some of his attacks have deceiving lag. You have the maneuverability, multi-hit moves, better damage-output with your flexibility, and a near perfect recovery. Both you and Ganon are capable of a lot of things! While some think that they are right where they belong, they can become the underdogs and make a comeback you wouldn't expect them to!

Risks/Partner Dependency - While I think opposites attract, this can sometimes be different than expected. You two will have to be highly coordinated with one another not to get into each other's business. Making a lot of whiffed attacks is going to cost both you and your partner. Sonic isn't exactly heavy, so if for whatever reason Ganon mistimes an attack or spaces it incorrectly, you're going to be flying off the screen faster than you can walk Final Destination. Ganon can also take a lot of hurt, but he is also a big target. You can't really be aggressive when he's around or else you will accidentally hit him. Ganon pays a price for being so heavy...anybody who is really good at gimping recoveries will give Ganon trouble.

Strength in Numbers - As I said before, while Ganon has some glaring weaknesses and strengths, if you two are really comfortable with working with each other, you two will work as efficient as a machine. You two can cover for one another! Now let's take for example the setups from Ganon's Flame Choke. You can place yourself to strike the poor unfortunate soul who happened to get caught, and without worry of sending Ganon flying due to the Super Armor frames if you hit Ganon by accident! He isn't the only one who can make kills if you work for it, and with him helping you, it only makes this combo all the more beautiful if all goes according to plan. Another extreme example would be Ganon's poor recovery, if you can save him, you won't have too much worry about messing up your guys' groove, just make sure that Ganon isn't going to try to use any of his specials or you might just make things worse for yourselves. Best wait to make that he won't already make it back on his own.

Partnership Summary - Due to a community median, I have decided to rate this Partnership a 5.5/10. There are more efficient partners Sonic can recruit, but just because that is such a low number does not mean that having Ganon for a candidate is out of the question! It's mostly "Ying-Yang" here. If your partner knows Ganon and Sonic, this can and will work out just great!

Stages of Preference - You two need a lot of space to work with, or if you are great with synchronization, go somewhere with medium size. Battlefield/Yoshi's Island is probably your best choice for Neutrals, and Delfino Plaza/Pirate Ship can work just A-OK!

Double Agent Contracts - Approaching a defensive Ganon is tough, especially when he can auto-cancel 3/5 of his aerials. Wiz Kick will... kick you out of any direct approaches if you aren't quick enough to expect it. Beware the Choke. USmash has some very misleading IASA frames, so if you're thinking ocharging Ganon while you may think he is laggy, expect to be jabbed away if you're too slow. At least at about 90+% you can hit Ganon out of his Dark Dive with maybe an Uair, first hit/s of Fair, and maybe Nair, though don't hold me on that.

Special thanks goes to Hyperstation, Twilight Prince, and SaltyKracka who spoke on Ganondorf's behalf!

Hint for character #2!

Hai!! *Twirl* Yo! *Does a little dance* *Poof!*
Credit goes to Gf2tw for figuring out that it was Kirby, I didn't exactly make it easy!

*Eye Twitch.*
Although we won't have sex with him...or her...or it...can we still make this work out? (WTH is this thing anyway?!)

Ally/Hero's Broad Description - Kirby is similar to Sonic in the sense that Kirby has a better recovery than a chunk of the cast, lacking K.O. moves (I'll explain that later), and is a very interesting character. Kirby has the ability to suck in opponents and "steal" their abilities and use them against his opponents...or in this case he can Suck-up Sonic for his Homing Attack. Depending on what the situation calls for, Kirby can either keep himself available (again, to be explained later), or use the copied abilities to turn the tables.

General Compatibility - As I said before, Kirby is like a Sonic without the speed and maneuverability, but Kirby has way more combo potential from its setups, especially at low percentages! Also mentioned before was that Kirby didn't have a lot of K.O. moves, well that's not necessarily true. While Kirby does have a rather huge arsenal of things to do, some of them just require a lot of commitment to them. Stone when high up in the air is hard to not see coming, Smash attacks have lag after performed, and Kirby's Hammer is both slow on startup and recovery when grounded, but when in the air can reduce lag, become a two-hit move, and can weave with it a little bit at the cost of power.

Risks/Partner Dependency - While Kirby is more than capable of holding ground, Kirby is rather very light and vulnerable when recovering, meaning Kirby will die insanely early. Kirby's recovery is better than others in distance terms, but it's easy to see where he will be going, and he doesn't have any huge hitbox attacks to protect him/her/itself in the air. You'll probably have to make your partner's opponent distracted just to make sure that Kirby doesn't get gimp K.O.ed. Now with a team like this, you two won't be getting kills very early, and neither of you have a real projectile (this isn't including the beam from Grounded Final Cutter, or without Kirby sucking up somebody), so any fight will be long and drawn out, it's even worse when you two will have to approach your opponent.

Strength in Numbers - Kirby's copy ability is reason enough to pick Kirby over others. It's fun when you two are on the Blue team and he sucks you up, gaining your quills! That's just Sonic, get somebody like R.O.B., and Kirby will have his own freaking Shoop-Da-Whoop Lazah Beams pewpewpew!!! But seriously folks Sonic and Kirby are a good combo when they want to be. Kirby is a small target, so with the few hits that do connect on Kirby, they won't be killing Kirby so long as Kirby doesn't take anything with any bit of K.O. power. Kirby also happens to be a great aerial fighter when the opponent is the one recovering. Kirby also has the gimps.

Partnership Summary - Deemed by the community, Sonic & Kirby receive a 7.5/10 grading. Now while Kirby is a great partner to have, he still has room for improvement. Go nuts on the offensive, you two are built to harass your opponents! If you don't believe me, look at his taunts man, it's annoying for your opponents when you two decide to break-dance! That's just one example of annoying taunts, Kirby can keep squatting down and Sonic can yell "You're too slow!", and you know what that leads too...? Eh, well I'll let you figure that out on your own. (hehe, man do I keep busting out the sexual Innuendoes, don't I? Don't worry ladies, I'm better in person, should you ever get to meet me *wink wink*) Alright, but enough fooling around, got to stay focused!!

Stages of Preference - Go to a map where you two are going to be fighting in close quarters, I suggest you go to Smashville (TN) for neutrals, and for counterpick stages you should go to Castle Siege or Frigate Orpheon if you're feeling confident about your recovery.

Double Agent Contracts - Kirby can cypher grab you with his swallow ability. So long as does not do damage, you will be in the air-tripped stage, and you will be unable to recover. Kirby can be a jerk when recovery, since none of your recoveries are really safe. That's right, he has things like Bair/Nair/Dair/Swallow/Fair to hit you out of things like HAs or Spring if you get predictable. That's just in the air, don't get me started on his optinos from the very edge of the stage of you get that predictable.

Credit goes to Asdioh for giving some input on Kirby...and Suspect along with MK26 for helping me remember that Kirby is still a character in SSBB...

Hint for character #3!

I am probably the ultimate team fighter just because of what I do!
Credit goes to MK26 of the Kirby boards for figuring out who it was, and Irae for the picture to come.

"Need I say more?"
It's Ike, and he's listening to some good music for BBoyin', anyway just how much sympathy will we get with him?

Ally/Hero's Broad Description - Ike is a killing machine! Most if not all of his attacks have some kind of K.O. power behind them, some you wouldn't expect to K.O. really! Ike is even faster than a lot would expect him to be for such a powerhouse. I can already tell you right now that Ike fights for his friends big time, I'll explain why Sonic and Ike are such a deadly combo.

General Compatibility - As I said before, Ike has a lot of power behind his attacks, don't be surprised if you see your opponents flying everywhere, even if they aren't Meta Knight. Ike is also similar to Sonic in the way that he is an underdog can make a huge comeback from what would appear to be a lost cause. While he has no real setups and only one true combo (to my knowledge), he doesn't really need that stuff if he is good with mindgames, just as Ganondorf was. While I make him seem like an improved Ganondorf, he does come with some drawbacks...

Risks/Partner Dependency - For one thing, I do make him look fast, but he still is a slow character at heart. A majority of his attacks all have some kind of lag behind them, take his FSmash for example. Ike can kill at stupid-low percentages, but this means that if you take a good hit from Ike, you won't be coming back. Even Ganondorf isn't as strong as Ike in general (that's up for debate). Speaking of Ganondorf, Ike doesn't have a good recovery either...or should I say Aether? Regardless, Ike's recovery is so easy to mess up, that if your opponent gets a nice hit on Ike, like Wolf's DSmash, he isn't coming back unless you bust your butt and try to save him with Uairs. What also stinks about Ike is that once an opponent in inside of him (not sexually, I mean that literally), he can't get them out! Ike may have some fast attacks, but somehow Nintendo did a good job of making Ike's attacks slow enough where if he is fighting anybody with quick-frame moves and/or with little knockback, he will be easily comboed. Not even his "Counter" is fast enough to get them out of his uncomfortable zone... King D3 also has a nasty D-Throw CG on the both of you, so if you can try and stop D3 from doing that mess on Ike.

Strength in Numbers - You want to go with Ike because he has the Range and the Power you don't have, as well as some Quick moves. I shouldn't have said that Ganon was "weaker" than Ike, but instead mention that Ike has the best non-disjointed/projectile reach, and for as speedy as he is shouldn't have the power behind some of his attacks. Sonic also works so great as a decoy for your opponents, they'll be so focused on you that they won't notice Ike sneaking around waiting for an opportunity. Speaking of which, you both are opportunists and rely on being close to your opponent while keeping a distance.

Partnership Summary - You two complete each other, yet have the same playstyles, therefore there is little to no argument that this team gets a grading of 8/10. Ike is really bad offstage, has no projectile, and is a slow character. If he had some tweaks, he would be a solid character...well, moreso anyway. Work together, know your teammate, and you two are like a flying fortress.

Stages of Preference - Bring you and your teammate somewhere where opponents will die faster than usual. It will be impossible for the both of you to not kill your opponents or be killed due to just barely missing the ledge, you two are great for living a long while, what with Ike's weight and your stellar recovery. Battlefield/Yoshi's Island/Lylat Cruise are all decent neutrals, and Castle Siege/Green Greens/Corneria are great Counterpicks. You have a lot of options to work with, lay waste to your opponents wherever you prefer!

Double Agent Contracts - Well, if you just blindly charge in, you're going to get jabbed/Naired/Faired/FSmashed. Time your approaches against him, since you don't have a projectile he will be camping unless your partner has something to force him to come to you. Anyway if you are approaching an Ike, learn his habits/timing, and you should be able to get around and inside him. All of his moves, except maybe his throws, are going to kill, and he has enough time to buffer a DA from his B-Throw, so if you can I would try to DI down so you can put up a shield before that happens. If he tries to recover, just drop a Spring on him, his recovery is so one-way that a simple projectile interception will force him to keep going back to square one.

Credit goes to Nidtendofreak, Xanthyr, and... *drum roll*... MYSELF OMG!, for representing Ike as their best friend and giving this guide some sympathy.

Hint for character #4!

He has Black Sausage... wait... no... GET YOUR HANDS OFF OUR STEAK, YOU CAN'T COOK!- *Boom*
Credit Goes to Aeghrur for correctly guessing it was Mr. Game & Watch...did anybody think it was Falco at first?

*Beep bop boop boup be ba!*
He has to improvise with an umbrella since I took away his pan, but he's not too mad to work well with us... right?

Ally/Hero's Broad Description - Mr. Game & Watch is a strange character, no doubt about it. If you take the time to read the matchup between him and Sonic, you will know that a way to describe him would be "a slower/lighter Sonic with K.O. potential, a safer recovery, spammable moves, and just really hard to deal with." Next to Meta Knight, it is debatable that Mr. G&W has the best overall matchup ratios, so while he may literally look like paper... on paper, his capabilities are to not be underestimated.

General Compatibility - Mr. Game & Watch is everything Sonic is and more! He has Kill moves that if done right will kill you at around the 80-120% range...even if you're somebody as heavy as Ike. Sonic needs not to worry about Mr. G&W at all, he can handle one on one fight just as well as you can if not better, and he can do more than show some stoicism when he is against two opponents all by himself.

Risks/Partner Dependency - Get comfortable... Mr. Game & Watch is probably the most independent character you can find for a partner. His recovery only slightly covers less vertical distance than your Spring, but if he keeps the parachute up he will cover more horizontal range than you. Mr. Game & Watch is going to have to be outright killed to not make it back to the stage... which remind me that I have to tell you that he is a VERY LIGHT CHARACTER! To be exact, he only weights more than Jigglypuff... he will be getting K.O.ed really early, but that's only the "aggressive" G&Ws. according to a wise-man, a person who has mastered Game & Watch is not going to let himself open... and with his moveset, that is really hard to do. Take his Smashes for example, they have instant charge release, has IASA frames everywhere, and be spammed again and again! While Game & Watch is light, he still won't get killed anytime soon unless he makes a miSteak or the opponent is just that good... That's his only stand-out weakness.

Strength in Numbers - Certain characters' projectiles are made null by G&W, take for example Mario's Fireballs which Mr. G&W can bucket them. To make things more problematic for his opponents, if they get careless and let him bucket two more projectiles, and Mr. G&W becomes a serious threat. Oil Panic has a lot of knockback even from just eating up three Fireballs which are weak in damage and knockback. You two can handle yourselves fine, and you two can be a dangerous threat when you two work together, so there's no worry of messing up anywhere! One last thing to note is that you know that small percentage you have of not being able to make it back onstage from a pseudo-helpless state after a Spring and you're JUST A LITTLE BIT TOO SHORT FOR EVEN A FOOTSTOOL? Well Mr. Game & Watch can just drop down and use his Uair on you, which will do no damage to you, and push you up in the air. What's even more handy about this is that it refreshes G&Ws moves if the windbox hits you, making G&Ws kill moves pose even more of a threat again!

Partnership Summary - The only thing that could make this team build any better than 9.5 out of 10, was if you yourself had more kill-potential in your moves, and if G&W wasn't so susceptible to power characters like Charizard or Bowser. Even then, you two still are fast, blasts from the past, and have good attribute everywhere.

Stages of Preference - Play any way you want, anywhere you want, it doesn't matter! Game & Watch has no bad stages, and the stages he does best on, you do too! Well... to be honest, you might want to go with stages that have some blastzones that are far away so you two won't be getting killed off quickly... but that's up to you. Whether you two want to risk getting killed quickly and killing your opponents faster, or the other way around with you two being able to live for a long time and the same going for your opponents.

Double Agent Contracts -One of Sonic's hardest matchups, and for good reasoning! I highly suggest that if your partner has an easier time with G&W, you let him/her work on G&W while you focus on whoever else. If you are left with no choice but to fight G&W, you will have to constantly be exploiting weakpoints in the G&W player's game, and always be picking the right moment to attack with the right attack. Do not let fill up a bucket if it can be done, sure filling it up has a bit of lag, but he can kill you with that stupid thing. If you can shield through the whole turtle if he does this with you, no matter how safe you mgiht think it may be to drop your shield, until G&W hits the floor it always has a hitbox.

Credit goes to A2ZOMG(!!) for coming to this thread to speak on behalf of G&W, and Hylian for at least...being Hylian in the announcement thread back at the respective character board...did not get too much input this time, but no problem. I'd say more but this is going off-track from what I should be doing...

Hint for character #5!

Honestly, I didn't expect myself to join the Brawl... I'm not even retro!
Nobody could figure it out... this hint was just too hard, perhaps... Anyways it's R.O.B.

*Bzzzt*
Well, that's not really R.O.B., but do you think we could hack that thing's internal mainframe system to be compatible with us?

Ally/Hero's Broad Description - R.O.B. is a machine built back before I was even born in 1992. Why Nintendo decided to put him in Brawl is beyond me, but that's all gone and pass now. What matters right now is that you need to know that R.O.B has a playstyle that will generally deal damage at a distance while being able to fend off his opponents with hard-hitting attacks.

General Compatibility - Let me tell you some things before I tell you the compatibility of these two. R.O.B. has two things to deal damage from afar, his Lasers and Gyros. The Lazer is something that charges itself as time goes by, as well has possessing two forms. A single weak lazer, and after it has been fully charge will fire a double lazer with noticeable knockback. The second tool he has is a projectile known as a Gyro (if you know what a Beyblade looks like in real life and how it works, it's the same thing). A Gyro can be manually charged, can be released immediately from its charge, and depending on how long it has been charged, if it is thrown at you and you are at a high percentage, will kill you. Now while R.O.B. can only have one Gyro on the field at a time, he can use it as a means to get around, or he can leave it on the ground and let it deal damage to anybody who touches it. Alright now I'm going to be completely honest with you here, Sonic and R.O.B. are not going to mix together well. The playstyles both characters have to offer just get in the way of one another. Sonic works his magic up close and personal with his opponents, while R.O.B. will try and keep his opponents away from him to avoid damage and dish it out at the same time. Now while this might seem fine, it doesn't work when you apply friendly fire...

Risks/Partner Dependency - The chances you take with R.O.B. are high. R.O.B.'s lazer goes right through anything, and in this case if you happen to be on the path of the lazer, it will stun you or send you flying depending on which lazer it is. Hey, chin up pal, look on the bright side! If you have seen DragonBall Z, it's like that one time where Goku(Sonic) grabbed an opponent and held him right there for Piccolo(R.O.B.) for fire a lazer beam from his Fingers(Eyes) to take out two birds with one stone! Getting back to reality now, another problem you're going to have to deal with is worrying about the Gyro. I've already stated what it does, just apply that knowledge to yourself and your opponents, and you got a double-edged sword. Now something you should know that I have yet to mention is that R.O.B. is not that good of a Melee fighter unless he was prepared for it... with the exception of his Nair, he has blindspots on a lot of his aerials. As for the ground, R.O.B. is better, but the lag on his attacks is punishable. One more thing I have to mention (when does it stop?!) is that R.O.B may have a decent recovery, but it requires fuel. If R.O.B. can't make it back to the stage, he will eventually run out of supplies and just drop to the blastzone like a rock. Characters like Meta Knight can prowl him offstage, because R.O.B. also can't airdodge out of his recovery without dropping out of it or initiating an attack.

Strength in Numbers - Now we get to the reasons why you want to bring R.O.B. to your team... well he doesn't have many things going for him when you pair him up with us. Ignoring the double-edged stuff, R.O.B. is okay at killing. His F/B-Throws come out fast and have decent knockback, and his U-Throw (Piledriver!) is nice for scoring Star K.O.s, and I guess his D-Throw can help you follow up with an aerial just like your D-Throw can set up an opponent to eat a direct hit from R.O.B.'s U/FSmash. Heck you can even use F-Throw and there will be enough hitstun for R.O.B. to follow up with an aerial of his own. Another good thing he can do is use a weak lazer to refresh your pseudo-helplessness state from out of a Spring, allowing you to recover with it again. Also worthy of mention is that should you be killed off and R.O.B. is left alone to fight, he can handle a 2vs1 situation just as well as you can!

Partnership Summary - I feel like I omitted some things in this right-up, however if I did, it still won't change the team rating... Sonic and R.O.B. get a 3.5/10 just because R.O.B.'s attacks will harm you as well as your opponents. R.O.B. is going to have to play according to your actions so that he doesn't get in your way, which means R.O.B. won't be able to play as efficiently... this is not good, since he literally is a piece of technology.

Stages of Preference - It is really difficult to find a stage that makes it good for the both of you to perform on. You need close quarters to do more harm to your opponents, but R.O.B. needs his personal space... Final Destination is your best choice for neutrals. For counterpicks unfortunately, they either have hazards or transform, but just go with Pirate Ship, Delfino Plaza, or Pokemon Stadium 1.

Double Agent Contracts - One of Sonic's more annoying matchups, you'll want to keep the Gyro away from R.O.B. and not allow him to charge it. Dodge his lazers with a simple Spinshot, and never stop in front of him or you get grabbed/DSmashed. At least don't get grabbed... Anyway watch out for his aerials, don't try to outprioritize them. R.O.B. has a huge blindspot at a 45 degree angle and right under him, exploit them as much as you possibly can.

Credit goes to Nintendevil for trying, zzz99 for letting me know that R.O.B. is a camper, DRaGZ for informing me that R.O.B. is as capable of winning a 2vs1 situation like Sonic, PillowPants andJCaesar007 for already telling me that the tagteam wouldn't work out too well... Sudai for misc., and everybody mentioned above for being too lazy to click the link and bring the discussion to this thread! :urg:

Hint for character #6!

I'm a bird... I'm a plane... I am... A MAGIC BALLOON!
Credit goes to thecatinthehat for guessing who it was... but I did have to give another hint, or people would've gotten stuck... I'm getting too good with my riddles! Anyway this man is known as Mario's shadow... he is also goes by a lot of names... but mostly people know him as Luigi!

"That's Mama Luigi to you, Kinzer!"
Okay okay, please don't hurt me! *Psst* If he isn't on his period, do you think he could make a good wife *Cough* I mean partner?

Ally/Hero's Broad Description - While Luigi may be a slow character in the air and only slightly faster on the ground, and with low traction, he does pack quite the punch... literally! Luigi is an insane vertical-killer, I doubt that even heavy characters like Bowser or King Dedede can live to his Shoryuken! Fire Jump Punch past 140% even with crazy DI on Final destination!

General Compatibility - A lot of people suggest that Luigi is about the most basic partner Sonic can get, and I can't really argue that logic. Luigi is like a semi on an icy road, he is highly unstable. Luigi also balances himself out with K.O. and combo power, where Sonic doesn't excel as much as Luigi does. Whether you are a lightweight SUV like his brother Mario (know that Mario is a middleweight anyway), or a heavy duty like Snake, the threat is always high with Luigi. You would think somebody with poor mobility wouldn't be able to get around, but on the contrary, Luigi has lots of ways to move. Luigi can play offensively or defensively, all his attacks allow some kind of obstacle to overcome for the assault, and for a retreat a somewhat impenetrable wall.

Risks/Partner Dependency - Remember how I said Luigi has low traction and is not really fast? Well that on it's own can be a downside. With Luigi, anything has knockback, and will push him quite a ways. Get somebody like... oh I dunno... Toon Link, who has a nice wall of projectiles where you need to be fast and precise, and you have a problem. Luigi can't recover without having to use his specials, and they aren't too good when it comes to reliability. The Cyclone doesn't have a definite distance, the Green Missile doesn't get much push unless it misfires, and the Fire Jump Punch leaves him in the helplessness state. Luigi is also one of the characters who get temporarily infintied by D3, try to get him out of it if you see it happening, as it puts a lot of % on the poor guy and refreshes a lot of D3's other moves.

Strength in Numbers - Luigi is very good at comboing people at low percentages, and can kill quite fine. Now while there may be a void between the two, this is where you come in! You are better at racking up damage, and staying on the move to harass your opponents. Let Luigi take care of the heavies, and you just worry about taking out the opponent that weights less, you're fast and precise enough to do it. Luigi also has a lot of tricks up his sleeve when it comes to your setups, it's an endless possibility!

Partnership Summary - While Luigi may have some problems, they don't technically outweigh his benefits... some could say the problems he has only helps him get further! This team gets a 6.5/10, nothing like the basics, eh? Just cover up his gaps, and he'll cover up yours. "You scratch my quills, I'll scratch your back!"

Stages of Preference - Luigi benefits from platforms (go figure) and low ceilings, take him somewhere where his opponents will get killed off faster in that manner, and the blastzones on the sides are closer. Battlefield/Final Destination in that order, and Corneria/Battleship Halberd/Brinstar for counterpicking.

Double Agent Contracts - Nobody pays attention to him, so chances are you don't/won't know a thing about him. Being serious now, Luigi has a decent recovery, but if he tries to get back on stage with the Missile, just Forward Smash him to the blast zone. Now if they're better and recovery with the Tornado, try to hit them out of it but don't let them touch the ground, it loses its use if he keeps using it and doesn't land. Luigi also has bad traction, so if you hit him in a shield you might not get punished OoS for doing so if you play your cards right... Spinshot moar! :p

Credit goes to Kigbariom for speaking on behalf of the Man in Green. I couldn't have done this write-up without your assistance!

Hint for character #7!

Second Bananas?! No way, check it out yo!
Credit goes to thecatinthehat for figuring out it was Diddy Kong... man I couldn't have come up with something better?

Ya see, nobody else can probably one-hand stand!
He's cool in the same sense as Ike, but instead of fighting for his friends he makes people trip. He won't be trippin' with us, correct?

Ally/Hero's Broad Description - Well, I've been hearing a lot of people saying how Diddy Kong is like Sonic in the sense that it is up to the player to make him good or bad in a team. For this time though, we're going to assume a lot of things and just say that we're playing with a kicka** Diddy Kong here. Diddy is Alright in one on one situations, but it is unknown to me how he fairs in two on one situations, so we'll scratch that bogey.

General Compatibility - Diddy Kong is infamous for a bunch of stuff. For one thing, the power behind his Smashes SUCK! So I herd ya liek Mudkipz Bananas as Diddy Kong, and that's okay. Diddy Kong has Bananas he can use to mess up his opponents and put them in bad places. His ability to rack-up damage also makes up for his lack of K.O. power. He's okay at recovery, for one thing, he can use his Side-B to get some horizontal distance, and then after that he can still use his Up-B, and depending on how it long it is charged and what angle is fired, might get him far.

Risks/Partner Dependency - Remember when I said that Diddy Kong doesn't have a lot of power behind his attacks? Well yeah, I don't know how Diddy Kongs get their kills, but they sure ain't gonna get it anytime soon unless something goes wrong. Now considering you have Diddy tossing bananas out, and friendly fire on, they can mess you up as much as they can throw off their opponents. His Up-B may get him some distance, but it isn't exactly safe, not on charge, and not on the lag/helplessness state.

Strength in Numbers - I'll tell you though, if either you and/or Diddy Kong are good at Banana control, it is really hard for the opponents to get momentum on the battle. Sonic and Diddy can also get around pretty well even if the Bananas aren't in their control (though it would be nice), Diddy has some nice combos and the like, and his throws are worthy of mention.

Partnership Summary - Diddy isn't the best partner to have, but he isn't the worst. At least if you two get into best case scenarios, it won't get TOO hairy. 4.5/10 unfortunately, because we have to be realistic, and things can and will go wrong. Now while people say Sonic and Diddy aren't good partners to have on any team, you will have your reasons, so don't let anybody (or this guide for that matter) getc'ya down!

Stages of Preference - Now what's really inconvenient here is that Diddy works better on "flat" stages, and I'm unsure of what he does bad on. At least you do alright on level stages as well. Final Destination/Smashville (TN) are decent Neutrals, and maybe for CPs you should go to walkoffs so Diddy won't have to be using his recovery. Delfino Plaza & Castle Siege might do the trick for Counterpicks.

Double Agent Contracts - Diddy has some stupid Naner tricks... he can almost lock you in place if he makes you trip on one, and just keep throwing more naner peels at you. After which he locks you he can Throw/Smash you at high %ages and when you're right at the ledge. There really is not much else Sonic has to worry about other than keeping control of the Banana Peels and drop a Spring on Diddy's RocketBarrel recovery.

I didn't get too much information for Diddy Kong... in fact, more of it came from the Sonic Boards! *Sheesh* Anyway, I highly recommend you and/or your partner or whoever is reading this guide do some research of your own on Diddy and use your own judgment on how he will do with Sonic. This write-up is sadly neglected, and will most likely be redone in the future if not at least just be used as a rough draft for those too lazy to do much else. This one is still open for discussion if you have anything to add, really!

Hint for character #8!

So if A-Mama Luigi is A-the mother... does that A-make me the father...?!
Credit goes to MarKO X for figuring out that it was A-Papa Paper Marty-O!

"*Grrrr!*"
Mama Mia, he doesn't like being called "Marty-O!"... but the ol' timer in PP:TTYD called him that... anyway how good of a team player is he?

Ally/Hero's Broad Description - Mario was a character made by Nintendo a sometime about twenty years ago, and is still Nintendo's mascot to this date. Rumor has it there is not a single person in this world who doesn't know of Mario's being. Biography out of the way, Nintendo had aimed to make Mario the "basic" character of Brawl... and like much else in this game, have failed to accomplish that. Mario is placed in the SBR's version 1.0 tier list as low, and just like Sonic, has a bunch of good attributes to question what kind of drugs were the Smash Back-Roomers doing when they made their first tier list. Now while I make Mario look promising, I need to tell you that he is in the same court as Sonic where he does have his bad attributes and matchups, but was blessed enough to be able to work around this stuff.

General Compatibility - Mario is a team player that anybody can have without much argument. Mario has a bunch of cool stuff in his overalls pockets, to mention a few are the Cape, the Flash Liquidizer Ultra Dousing Device (F.L.U.D.D.), and his FIYAHBAWLS!!! Let's make a comparison since somehow Mario & Sonic are so similar. Mario has a recovery which is better than most of the cast, not too much range on his attacks (not including Fireballs or F.L.U.D.D.), a nice gimping game, and while he certainly isn't a Speedy Sonic or a powerhouse Bowser, he is fast and strong on his attacks... ah, I must admit he is quite mobile to an extent. Mario also has a quick Nair to get him out of combos and the like, just as you have your Spring. Not only that, but Mario can also use his SuperJump Punch to gain invincibility frames and such!

Risks/Partner Dependency - Mario can look out for himself as much as you can, but while he is a "median" character, even that has its bad sides. Mario won't be able to space properly with his Fireballs or F.L.U.D.D. if you are there in the way, his Cape can reflect projectiles, but if you happen to be in the path of that reflected projectile, you might not see it coming in time. Another bad thing with Mario is that his aerials are all easily shieldgrabbed and punished. Mario to my knowledge doesn't have the aerial acceleration to weave safely away if something goes wrong. Another bad thing about Mario is that he doesn't cover your bad matchups! Once again, another character who has it harder with D3's D-Throw CG, after 5 D-throws in place that is.

Strength in Numbers - Finally, the reason you WANT to have Mario on your side. Back in the SNES/Genesis days, Mario & Sonic were arch rivals... that's all gone and away now, and now that you two are in a 2vs2 team for Brawl, you two are quite fluent with one-another. Mario can Cape you to surprise your opponents, be it you are SpinDash Rolling right into his Cape, or just charging up a Sonic punch! Another good thing about Mario is that if recovery doesn't seem too opportune, he can stall in the air with his Cape, either allowing you enough time to rescue him, or if his problem is the opponent, knock 'em out of the way! Oh, did I mention that Mario can use the Cape on the opponent for a return-attack? Well replace Sonic with somebody like D3 Charging up their FSmash on Mario, and he can just turn him around to hit his ally! (Just be sure you aren't on the other side of the opponent when Mario is caping him or something.) Mario, to a slightly bigger extent, has the K.O. power you don't, and to a lesser extent has a smaller gimping game than you... but that is debatable. Reason being is because of F.L.U.D.D., now while not too many people can see it's potential, is a great tool to have, literally! Invented by the scientist professor E. Gadd, F.L.U.D.D. can push away things, help recovery (be it yours or his), and freeze opponents in the air, leaving them wide open for you to attack! Mario can also use his Fireballs as a means of saving you, now I know this doesn't make sense, but it's perfect, since it doesn't do too much damage or knockback, but it still refreshed your pseudo-helpless state assuming your in it, letting you Spring up again! Mario also has a killer Back-Throw, and a nice setup from his D-Throw. I forgot to mention Mario has a combo game (OMGWTFHAXNERFQQ!?!?), and can rack up damage fast!

Partnership Summary - Big summary, eh? It should, Mario is a promising guy who won't let you down! He has the dedication to CONSTANTLY rescue a damsel-in-distress day in and day out from the likes of Bowser! Mario and Sonic get a 8.5/10 for a team-grading. You two are independent individuals, yet if you wanted to, can make great things happens. The only reason the other 1 and a half point is missing, is because Mario doesn't cover your bad matchups and vice versa, and while not really lacking in any field, doesn't excel as much as MK does in his for example, but can do amazing things nevertheless.

Stages of Preference - Mario is a phenomenal man, no question. Any stage without thinking will do, so go to any neutral, it's fine. Mario is the king of platforming, and he's had to deal with worse! As for counterpicks, people have suggested to me that you take him to Rainbow Cruise... go figure. It's a Mario stage (or series... whatever), and is perfect for his good things and yours, and this stage covers up your bad sides as well as his! Don't forget to rescue Mario if he is in need, there are no ledges (except on the boat), and he can give you enough time to save him from a lost stock.

Double Agent Contracts - The Cape *****. Ryhmes out of the way, be sure he doesn't push you away with F.L.U.D.D. in your air-tripped state and then ledgehog you. You're the only hedgehog for goodness sake! *Ahem* just save your kill moves for later... or what little of them you as Sonic have... use a lot of UTilt/USmash to beat him on most aerial approaches, Fireballs are not going to really force you to approach.

I want to thank Matt0(0)7 for doing a good write-up and getting me started, Heromystic for telling me some things I did not honestly know about Mario before (he's also a good colleague of mine on this forum), and Judge Judy for just having a funny/cool name :laugh: Thanks guys, you're all awesome!

Hint for character #9!

Hey Einstein, I'm on your side!!
Credit goes to DDM and Xanthyr for correctly guessing (at the same time LOL WOW!) that it was Falco

Hands off my Bread, it's not for you!
Well then... If he won't share his Bread with us, should we still go ahead and give him Steak?

Ally/Hero's Broad Description - Alright, so Starfox has a second in command pilot, his name is Falco Lombardi, and while not a direct clone to Fox in SSBB, does have some similarities. Falco has a Stronger laser that is less rapid, a worse recovery (he is limited to Phantasm, not even Firebird covers a lot of distance...), arguably more K.O. power, a chaingrab as well as a possible lock on unteched opponents, and overall has a bag of weaponry up his sleeve. He is quite arrogant like Sonic, but can he be second in command when it comes to this two being a team? Well, let me tell ya!

General Compatibility - Falco has a bunch of stuff he can do to single opponents! His lasers alone are a threat, they force approaches, hinder some opponents in different ways, can be fired in ways to spice it up a bit, lock an unteched opponent and rack up damage, and lastly just prove a nuisance! Did I mention that they keep Falco's other moves fresh? so what can lasers do for Sonic? They can make the opponent come to Sonic/Falco assuming they are camping (and the opponent doesn't have a means to reflect them), and have low knockback, meaning if Sonic is in the pseudo-helpless state after a Spring, Falco can just simply revive him! Using the same idea, Falco can gimp unsuspecting opponents by firing a laser at them, but Hell this isn't Falco's only means of getting offstage K.O.s. Falco has his powerful Dair, Bair, and the Falco Phantasm, which has spiking properties! All of Falco's Smashes can be used to score K.O.s, as they all have the power to do so...as a Smash should (I mean c'mon, Sonic has his USmash, which at best racks up damage in normal situations...). Finally, Falco has his own reflector, just in case the opponents have some kind of projectile. Not only for reflecting stuff back, the Reflector can be used to trip, be used as a semi-mid ranged attack, and a bunch of other things I don't know. seems promising as he is a well-prepared fighter right? Wrong, this is Falco in 2vs2s were talking about here, and like all characters *coughexceptMKcough*, they all have their downsides. With Sonic specifically, here's the problems.

Risks/Partner Dependency - Falco to me seems like a camper, and Sonic is NOT a character to stay in one place! Falco can't use his lasers without having to risk hitting Sonic with them if he is out in the battlefield, and the reflector is discouraged if Sonic might be in the path of the projectile. The almighty Chaingrab is also discouraged because the opponent's partner can disrupt the process, assuming he isn't preoccupied with Sonic, is smart, etc. Remember how I told you Falco is a below-average recovery? Well no mater how people might want to argue this, is right. Falco's main way of recovery is his Phantasm, which on it's own is a great horizontal recovery, but this limits him because his other recovery, the Firebird, is PATHETIC! It covers less horizontal distance, and hardly raises Falco vertically, and not only that, but when trying to get back on the stage, only has 3 useable angles, that's right, it is short and linear! Mix that horrible 2nd recovery with the fact that both recovery are easily punishable, and you have Sonic worrying about saving Falco constantly if he gets knocked out of the stage. Falco's Fair is also sucky for non-semi-gimping purpose, it does little damage, can be SDIed out of easily, won't usually get K.O.s IF AT ALL,, and if Short Hopped (I even doubt Full Hopped) has a LOT of landing lag! Reflector has no hitbox coming back, has it's fair share of lag, and doesn't protect Falco as a Reflector shield really should. Drawbacks aside, Falco does have some things that can work with Sonic.

Strength in Numbers - Falco has the killing power Sonic doesn't have, with all of his Smashes being able to K.O., Bair, Dair, and Uair. Sonic can use the Spring to let Falco get into the air (he prefers it), and if Sonic doesn't score the first Star K.O., Falco might be able to come back on the recoil. Sonic can also play a slight Camper-style with Falco, and just protect Falco from an oncoming foes while Falco does the pressuring. With all this said, you might want to pick a stage where Falco's recovery isn't easily manipulated and a more or less flat stage so the both of you can TRY to make your opponents go insane.

Partnership Summary - Falco has his Bread, he prefers the air, he likes Pizzacake, he doesn't want you to try him. Silly gags aside, his playstyle might seem to clash a lot of with Sonic's, but it can be worked with to an extent. So Falco/Sonic can share their Bread/Steak to make a half-decent sandwich, but to make it tastier (I know, right?), they still need some more condiments, which is why these Iron Chefs gets a 4/10.

Stages of Preference - Short and Sweet like Food, Final Destination/SV (TN) for neutrals, and Delfino Plaza/Green greens for Counterpick stages. If possible, avoid Pictochat/Lylat/Rainbow Cruise/Frigate Orpheon.

Double Agent Contracts - Falco is really annoying with Lazers, granted in a 2 on 2 they won't be as much as a problem, but they still stop you in your tracks with his other moves more refreshed and you that much clsoer to death. Reflector also stops you dead in your tracks on any ground approaches if he times it right, and he can still put up a good fight in the air with things like Nair/Bair. Use mindgames to your best effort, and use lots of Bairs/gimps. Remember his recovery is not the best so if you get him offstage read him and punish him.

Sadly, there wasn't too much information from either side to directly quote anybody. Lucky for you, I used to main Falco for a good while, so I knew then what he could do, and to an extent, still applies today, and with Sonic. Regardless, you should go do your own homework on Falco to get a better idea.

Bare with me, I know this font is rather hard to read, but just highlight it if you can't read it.

Hint for character #10!

So if Mama Luigi & Papa Mario never had a baby... does that make me adopted?!
Credit goes to MarKO X for figuring out it was Yoshi... boy, he sure does know his s*** Youtube Poop.

You won't footstool me... will you...?
I'd say we have a lot more things to worry about than betrayal when it comes to working together on the warzone, don't you think?

Ally/Hero's Broad Description - Yoshi is like Sonic that playing him will take some dedication, and a broad kmowledgknowledge Yoshi can do. Yoshi has some insanely hard ATs to perform, but at least he is the closest a low tier character is going to get to becoming a Meta Knight counter. Yoshi has no good 3rd jump, but this can be supplied by Yoshi's Egg Toss, amazing second jump, and his aerial speed, which is the highest in this game... That's right, he's even faster than Jigglypuff in the air, and his aerial acceleration is good enough to let Yoshi move around just a little bit. Yoshi has a mean aerial game, and a ground game that is awkward to be able to throw anybody off... just make sure you don't get caught in any of these shenanigans!

General Compatibility - Yoshi & Sonic are characters who can be played in different ways, with Yoshi having less versatility when it comes to partnering up with Sonic. Yoshi has a Nair which is a C-C-C-Combo-Breaker!!, an Uair that kills really early, a disjointed Bair that is the equivalent to Sonic's Fair, A dair that has multi-hit moves, racks up damage easily with it, and I heard it spikes (don't quote me on that). Did I mention Yoshi has a Fair that spikes? Pretty much sets up the opponent for any of Sonic's attack should he be there to punish the opponent. Either player can play aggressively/defensively, just make sure neither of you are doing the same thing, you put yourselves in an unfavorable place by doing so. That explains the less versatile part about Yoshi (but doesn't this hold true for everybody in doubles?), so please don't flame me if I got that wrong. Yoshi has an Egg Roll (new food meme?) that acts in the same way as Sonic's Spincharge, except with less speed and more power. Yoshi's neutral-B puts the opponent in an egg, making them completely vulnerable for either a kill move, or just a really fast and reliable way to get damage on the opponent being unable to do anything but mash the movement stick on their controller to get out.

Risks/Partner Dependency - Don't get hit by any of Yoshi's moves, they have quite a punch to them. The Yoshi bomb for example, has insane priority/kill power, and in the case of your opponents is really hard to punish. The power gets multiplied even more if Yoshi does the move grounded, knocking anybody right into murder. Don't let Yoshi encase you in an egg by accident either, you become completely useless until you are able to move again, and the same stuff will apply to your opponents being able to work some crazy junk on you. Yoshi has a lot of lag on his grabs, but it's all worth it if he gets them off. Now before you assume they are bad in general, they aren't. It's just the same analogy with Sonic about how his grab range is really short, but things can happen if you get grabbed by Sonic. High risk, high reward. Yoshi also has one of the worst shields in the game, being unable to grab/attack immediately out of shield. The only upside is that Yoshi can't be shield-poked

Strength in Numbers - Yoshi has the same playstyle as you, but some things changed added. for one, he has more killmoves, but like you has trouble landing them. Yoshi also has a nice way of keeping opponents at a distance and dealing damage from there, for example Jab, Nair, and perhaps Egg Toss. Yoshi's FSmash has bout as much disjointedness and Kill power as yours, USmash having insane range on it as well as having kill power, and DSmash being reasonably good. Some of Yoshi's attacks send opponents at a low angle, meaning any opponent who can't recover that well from that angle will be having trouble with Yoshi, like all the spacies and Ike.

Partnership Summary - While Yoshi & Sonic are similar, they have to adjust to what the situation calls for, and how their partner behaves... a lack of communication will make this team horrible, but if all things go according to plan, this team out to do decent enough to receive a grading of 7/10. At least Yoshi & Sonic can do some nasty team attacks, and being able to watch out for one another to an extent. One more thing to keep note of is that Yoshi has Egg Rolls, Sonic has Steak... make it work out!

Stages of Preference - Take Yoshi somewhere where he won't have to rely so much on recovery, and preferably walkoff stages if they are good at carrying opponents to the blastzone like King Dedede. A little bit of space is nice too, so you two won't have to work as hard to work together... any neutral but Lylat Cruise should be fine (assuming it is a neutral), and as for counterpicks, go with Delfino Plaza/Luigi's Mansion.

Double Agent Contracts - Yoshi is more trheatening in the air than he is on the ground, so make most of your attacks from there, but be sure not to get grabbed. If you do, just Spring if he tries to do any of that CG business, you'll clear the way and give him an extra 4% damage, but be careful of being fooled into Springing when he isn't going to go after you right after. Don't try to space your aerials, just use Bair/Uair, Yoshi has crazy speed in the air, and some rpetty good momentum, not to mention his Nair combo-breakers, and his own Bair is pretty disjointed.

Credit goes to the Yoshi boards for being a bit too lazy to talk the discussion to the master thread... but at least they helped me more than some of the other character boards did... *cough*

If you want more information on Yoshi, go to their respective character boards... good luck though, as if playing Sonic didn't take some commitment on it's own, Yoshi is a difficult character to master himself.

The guide continues from here on out, I got rid of my sig on the first OP so that you won't get confused for that as part of the guide. What you see below you is the edit/directory of my changelogs somewhat if you actually keep up with this thread, disregard that if you are just reading the guide for the data regarding the game. Yes sir, please enjoy the new format, and let me know if anything seems cut out or something.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Sorry, no hints for these next couple of characters, but don't fret, it really isn't relevant to Sonic in Brawl. It's more like a "just for fun kind of thing." If you feel that you don't want to spend the extra time for the what might be cruddy humor, then just skip until real character no. 11.

Character #Zero!

Alright, so check it, character number 0 is Kinzer... that's right! (I'll be speaking in third person... because I can...) Credit goes to him for making the guide you're reading right now!

I'll show you, I can be a good Sonic mainer, and I'll give you the best Sonic West Coast has to offer!
Okay, now while he has a reputation, just what can HE do for Sonic...?

Ally/Hero's Broad Description - Don't go crazy, as much as I wished that Kinzer was a real playable character in Brawl, he is actually a real human being who wishes he could be the awesome that is Sonic the Hedgehog. Kinzer is a sixteen year old boy residing in Las Vegas, Nevada. Not much as a competitive Brawl tourney scene in southern Nevada sadly, but the one tourney he is aware of in Henderson, he goes when he can. He is a determined person when he wants to be, for example he plays Sonic no matter how hopelessly impossible the matchup might be, even when it is Wario on Battlefield. Some people have claimed that he has the potential to become one of the best Sonic players in the Westcoast, as if people weren't already surprised by that, the kid plays with a Wiimote on its own, no chucks, no extensions, no mercy. For his first single tournament, he got 17th out of 44 entrants, that's already better than 1/2 the people that attended, and remember that the guy puts himself at a disadvantage with everybody else... cocky, ignorant, or too skilled? You be the judge of that.

General Compatibility - Kinzer goes all too well with Sonic. The boy has known about the Sonic franchise since the Sega Genesis days, and his first game was Sonic the Hedgehog II, he fell in love with the action and speed that was involved in the game, and boy you should've seen how he went nuts when he saw Super Sonic. I can't see he can't play Sonic, he is already making a name for himself via tournament results, Wi-Fi, contribution regarding Sonic, it's almost as if he is playing Brawl just because it seems like an excuse to be less nerdy than the World of Warcraft MMORPG. Kinzer is a pretty fly person, playing a character out of love, he knows that there are a lot of better options to boost his metagame, but he can't let go, even with the facts that for example MK has no bad matchups/ the Gamecube controller outshines the Wiimote in every way. I bet any opponent that loses to him probably has some weird stuff going on in their heads.

Risks/Partner Dependency - Meh, like everybody else, he has problems, some that isn't even his fault. His parents are quite strict/unavailable when it comes to going out. You know howt he everyday teenagers are always out, like at the mall or the movies... (getting kidnapped by strangers, getting *****, etc.?), well they love him too much to let that happen to him I suppose. He stays home a lot, because he feels that his parents are embarrassing to be seen out in public with, and even then his practice for Brawl came from Wi-Fi, which as we all know is frowned upon. The kid is also quite stubborn to switch to a better controller setup, somebody has to come down to his area and teach him a lesson, as well as help him practice... if his parents approve of.

Strength in Numbers - Well, better that he plays Sonic than Meta Knight... right...? Oh c'mon, Meta Knight doesn't need ANYMORE representation! But seriously, I think you can come up with your own reasons as to why you would play Sonic, and Kinzer will most likely have the same reasons, but if you must know Kinzer dishes out the representation for Sonic and would do anything he could in his power to get Sonic in a better place than he is now.

Partnership Summary - Do I really have to rate him? This is so based on opinion it's not even funny, only you as the reader can decide what can of rating these two deserve! Be creative, walk on your own two-feet!

Stages of Preference - He prefers his room for Wi-Fi, and for anywhere else he likes a comfortable place that he can relate to with other gamers, such as in-person Brawl tourneys, there should be other people who share the same interest and love he does for the game so it doesn't feel awkward for the man... he is a little bit shy. Oh well, once you get to know him, he's okay and friendly/socialable... but he doesn't trust too many people to be friends for long... his past doesn't allow any more "good-byes"...

Credit will be given to those who add their thoughts on how Kinzer is doing on SWF, what can he do to help benefit more... what he can do to annoy less... you know, the works.

Character #XX - the Smash Back Roomers (otherwise known as the SBR for short)

Credit goes to the SBR for acting as our SSBB government, and doing what they must when needed... except when it comes to Sonic usually...

Sonic is pretty bad. Doesn't his dash attack go over Diddy Bananas, without picking them up. I think Prime told me that once.
(I use Orange because one of the Mods use it in their text, but anyway...) Okay, so they made a couple n00bish posts... but can we look past that, and see if they might have anything to put Sonic right where he should be on the Tier List?

Ally/Heros'/heroines (there are no women on the internet...IT'S A JOKE TRAP!)' Broad Description/s - The SBR, formally addressed as the Smash Back Room, is a group of select people who manage the offcial torunament rules for Super Smash Bros. Brawl. With heavy debate, they discuss amoung themselves, as well as collecting data from the community, what should be regulated, and what should be removed from the game if necessary... because Nintendo is too God dang lazy to the job themselves. With that said, the SBR have no way to enforce their rules seeing as how they are a "self-proclaimed/appointed peoples' government", however it is sometimes wise to go by their basic ruleset. It is easy to understand, everybody knows the rules, and if you like, you can make slight modifications to come up with your own rules if you disagree somewhere. THE SBR are also the people who keep a watch on these boards, and they carefully observe the discussion that goes on the boards *coughsomemorethanotherscough*. While they do get a lot of Bull from the people, sometimes they just have to do what they have to do. Regardless, it is up to us as a community to follow their order somewhat,for without them, there would be chaos and disarray.

General Compatibility - What does that mean to you as the reader? Well, that depends on your status on these boards. Take my perspective for example, I am a well-known and still infamous Sonic player, some people know who I am, and some still don't. Then tehre are others who have mixed opinions on me, others out there probably whole-heartedly agree to whatever I say. Now that's just me, of course there are hundreds of more people on these boards. If you are a lurker reading this, then you are a person who is not well known, which might be a good or bad thing depending on how you make yourself in the future. You have no power, yet you have unlimited potential to be capable of doing anything regarding Smash, because you could be the next MewtwoKing. If you're part of the SBR, then you are well-respected for your placement, yet some of the people lower on the food chain would probably want you dead because you don't use the pwoer you have in the right way in their eyes. Now while namedropping is annoying for the person, let me use the SBRer Hylian as an example since I had already called out his name earlier. He had just recently become a moderator, yet before he was still respected for being an intellectual being and contributing a lot to his home boards. The reason he became moderator was because he was considered and got accepted, so that means that if you do good for the board, you might just become a SBR. It probably helps you to do these good deeds not asking for any reward, because being greedy is not a good trate to have *Having Sonic as your main icon also destroys your chances to get appointed to the SBR, unless you're Tenki*.

Risks/Partner Dependency - Now that you know how the SBR works and what their purpose is, what are the possible drawbacks? Let's start with the Moderator position. First off, you have a lot more work to do than everybody else does. Second, you have to be careful with your choices, whatever you do could possibly impact the game, but more importantly the community in a negative way. Third you have to make sure you don't go crazy with the new power, otherwise people won't agree with what you say, and again that can lead to horrible consequences. *Let's use Hylian as an example again since he is one of the moderators I know well, there are others but I'll tell you why I know him better than the other possible mods... Hylian is a good person, and I know he means well (and luckily I'm not an angry person so I can see past this), but... I got banned by him... and why? Was I harming the forum community? Was I insulting somebody else by hurting their feelings or something? No... I got banned, because I was "spamming..." No, not the pornographic picture kind of spam. Not the third party website advertisement threads kind of spam. Heck, not even the had you been here months ago and know who Boxob and thecatinthehat are, they were necrobumping threads and got banned for that kind of spam! I was banned because I had gone just a tiny bit offtopic in a thread. Should I have seen this coming? Yes and No. Yes because I knew I was going against the global rules, and I shouldn't have done it in the first place. No because the Sonic boards had a serious lack of moderation, and we were basically our own Smash Backroom, the difference being was that we didn't have many rules if any, and we couldn't have cared less what went on up in here! So I am unsure of how Hylian got a hold of me, wather I had been reported or he had just dropped in, but oh boy did I get the BANhammer hard... If you're curious, I was angry and laughing at the same time. I was mad because it came out of nowhere, and I had lost a lot of my normal priveliges, but it was hilarious when I was thinking to myself "oh hey the Sonic boards finally have an active mod now?! SWEET!! :laugh:" Moving to more downsides, the SBR has to rely on us as the community to listen to them, and give them power as well us being reasonable with them. It's really hard to describe it, but if you're reading this, you know what downsides there are, conciously or not. Normal people can tell what is wrong and right, so just continue to be yourself.

Strength in Numbers (literally) - So after all this, why do we still let bossy people like Hylian in the SBR? Because no matter how much you want to deny it, you on your own wouldn't be able to get **** done. It is up to you to contribute to the community and help solve the puzzle with your part of it, little by little. We have a SBR to tell us what we need to figure out, what suggestions should be taken udner consideration, answer unanswered questions to help broaden the game, and... Ah screw it, if you are part of the United States of America, or any country that is run by a Democracy, you should already know what your roll is, just like Smashboards has different people working on different "jobs!"

Partnership Summary/ies - Overall, Only you yourself give yourself and the SBR a rating, because you are your own peron, an no matter how many times you ask me, we might have enitrely different perspectives. Depending on who you are, and what you do/can do, you can contribute more or less to the Smash community.

Stages of Preference - Smash World Forum... D'uh!

Credit will be given to those who help me be as unbiased in this write-up as humanly possible... because I'm sure what I say won't cover EVERYTHING from EVERY side.

Character #1,337 - The Sonic boarders! This includes everybody who frequently plays/mains Sonic and/or posts/lurks a lot in the Sonic boards, these guys are cool!

Credit goes to everybody who represents Sonic and/or advances his metagame and other things to make Sonic look bada**!

Sonic for Steak Tier!
Okay I admit, that's a meme only people that come here will understand (and not everybody approves of it) but still, can we, as a community, work together to put Sonic on top of everybody else?

Ally/Heros'/Heroines (there are no women on the internet... IT'S A JOKE TRAP!)'s Broad Description/s - let me give you a brief history lesson before we move on to the people who strive to make Sonic the ultimate lifeform in Brawl. In the Smash World Forum, you come here to learn about anything and everything smash related. This forum is broken down into many sections, where you are reading this right now is referred to as "The Sonic boards." As you can tell, the people who reside here are known as the Sonic boarders, but if it isn't a good enough of a lead for you, that means people who constantly visit this place are the specific people who specialize in the field of Brawl that we interpret the pixel character as "Sonic the Hedgehog." It is up to these people to keep Sonic as a strong character in the competitive scene alive, for if nobody were to do anything for him, he would've had any fighting chance lost forever. Contributions can be achieved in multiple ways. For instance, there are those who further specialize in finding the secret stuff that Sonic is capable of that nobody else knows, then there are people who put their gaming out into the open to see where Sonic as a character, and themselves as a player stands. There could also be people who comes here to learn everything Sonic is capable of and maybe perhaps branch in all fields for Sonic. Regardless, why these people play Sonic is their own reason, for if people were truly competitive, they would all be going Meta Knight... Anyway it could also be that these people can actually see true potential in Sonic in spite that he may one day be able to surpass the character that haunts the tournament scene in performance. Honor these people, for they are either insane, or dedicated to a character they have to love and free themselves from the bias that other people have given into...

That is the reason Sonic boarders exist, now what might be able to keep them going is too broad of a tale to tell, but what I can tell you that brings us closer is the holy that is "Steak." You might ask "Steak? Isn't that just a piece of meat that coems from cows that people eat?" Now while that may be true to an extent, it is far from just "a regular piece of meat" my good chum. "Steak" in its purest form is the silly joke that the Sonic boarders have made fun of one of their own members, who could not simply spell even if his life depended on it. Yes, it was a simple typo that one single person had made, but apparently the Sonic boards have adopted the character's personality and are just a fun type of group. People found this funny, and even more hilarious when it was made into a meme that only the few that could understand could get a laugh out of it. "Steak" can come into different forms, the most worked for is "Winning Steak" where the Sonic boarders practice day-in day-out to be able to outperform themselves in the past and further push their gaming skills to the limits, eventually being able to overcome the limits and become one with the Steak God himself. Steak, no matter how hard you try to make it, cannot be made into fail, I myself do not know how this is possible, but it just isn't, so don't try it.

Now that you know just exactly what is the purpose of the Sonic boards and how their funnies keep them going to become almost like a family, why don't we get to know some of the people who work behind the scenes to make your life easier as a Sonic main? Without further adu, I shall list these people in a grocery menu list, and proceed to give small facts about each individual, for doing a whole description of each would take eons to get done, there are simply too many people connected by the power of Steak. Okay here we go:

Kinzer - He gets another mention because he likes to consider himself a part of this community.

Camalange - He is too slow.

ROOOOY! - He hates Barlw.

Tenki - Created Sonic, don't believe it when people say Sakurai put Sonic into the game.

Memphischains - He flames n00bs.

Boxob - He is the king.

MagnificentMarth - He really plays Sonic.

Sonicmaster5 - He has no other mains in Brawl, except the different colors of Sonic, and Steak.

Da K.I.D. - Would much rather counterpick King Dedede just so he has something on the table every night from his tournament winnings.

Mr. 3,000 - Best Sonic player, who has probably never even heard of this place.

Infzy- He is the youtube slave.

thecatinthehat - He eats dogs, but not hedgehogs.

MalcolmM - You will be ******** after you're done putting up with his mindgames, son.

SonicX580 - Most sarcastic Sonic you will ever see, like seriously man.

Puffball64/Espy - Endorses Steak like no other Sonic boarder.

KirbyandSonicrock14 - Steak.

DjBrowny - Best Sonic down in Aussieland.

Greenstreet - He died :( (actually he mgiht still be alive, but he hasn't been around too much)

GF2TW (or G2FTW) - He just comes for the Steak, his Sonic is okay from what I see.

Chis - He's random, and I don't mean mains random.

Aeghrur - Nobody knows how to spell his name right except me.

MarKO X - Possibly the best "Genesis" Sonic here. (whatever that means)

More will be added as time goes on by.

General Compatibility - The rest below shall be filled out as time goes on as well. This field is basicaly what the Sonic boarder themselves offer to the "plate."

Kinzer - He spams too much.

Camalange - Once a world-renowned tennis player, Camalange decided to change to the relaxing life of a regular civilian. Now running his own Cafe, he had time to practice his favorite video game Super Smash Bros, while sipping hot cappacinos. One day while cleaning off the sullied glass mugs with a towel, a strange man walked into his shop. Keeping his gun handy (just in case) he asked the man what he would like to order. He nearly walked right along and had a seat. Somewhat disturbed, Camalange walked closer, "Sir, if you don't make an order, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." "Fine" retaliated the mystery customer, "I want your Brawl matches, right now." Somewhat perplexed, Camalange handed him his steak and was signed a partner in crime, Lawz. Lawz was once a cop with a twisted past that he had once met in an ear exam back in the days of old, but that's a different story. He is now a Link main and ever since, the duo have been smashing side by side, and Camalange voyaged on his life long journey to represent dat steak.

G2FTW - Gf2tw once was a total super famous pornstar, untill one day he became 40. He realized his past would make it harder for him to play Smash with the obvious nerds who never got laid, so he came up with a scheme. He told them he was a 40 year old virgin. His dastardly acting skills he learned from the pronz helped him convince the poor virgins to believe him. He started to play as Sonic untill one day a handsome young boy, named 'ShadowOwnsSonic1993', asked him to play his Sonic. SOS1993 got the asswhooping off his life by the great Gf2tw. SOS1993 had been secretly training his Meta Knight, not totally focussing on Sonic. As he pulled out Meta Knight, Gf2tw pulled out his PINGAS and scared of SOS1993. Since then, Gf2tw fights for Steak, as long as there are people will to touch his PINGAS.

Aeghrur - He pops in on occasion, and it's funny to listen to his stories. Now that I think about it Tenki does this as well.

Tenki - I just said it O.o

MarKO X - I bring nothing to plate, I just savior the Steak.

Risks/Partner Dependency - I should not have to touch this field, the only potential betrayal from the Sonic boarders here is that they will end up getting a life and having to quit their career of representing Sonic.

Strength in Numbers (literally) - Why we would be lost without these people in our forum lives... I hate saying good-byes...

Kinzer - I doubt anybody would really care if he was gone.

Camalange - amidoinitrite?! He could be doing it wrong... NAH!

G2FTW - He contributes write-ups in case some of us are too lazy to do it.

Aeghrur - When his parents let him go to tournaments, he'll probably do amazing shizz.

Tenki - He @#$%ing MADE the Sonic boards. I'll say it again because he helped too much not to be recognized for it.

MarKO X - Well, I took a hiatus, and no one missed me, so there. (he's so emo, he cuts other people :laugh)

Partnership Summary/ies - How do these people get along with others?

Kinzer - He is probably willnig to understand, seeing as how he has been on the other side of a lot of things.

MarKO X - I get along with everybody, but piss me off and I'll go Super Sonic on your arse.

Stages of Preference - It's either in the computer/Wii/tournament scene, no other place is more comfortable than these three places to break Sonic's shackles on the underrated.

Kinzer - The thrill of beating other people with Sonic if defenitely excilerating...

MarKO X - Hyrule Temple

Special : Theme Song! - If a Sonic boarder had to have a them song for themselves from a Sonic video game and otherwise, this is it! You only need to add the band name for the 3rd party song, any Sonic boarder should be able to recognize the song from the Sonic video game.

Kinzer - Dreams of an Absolution Fury of the Storm (Dragonforce) "Shatter the grounds that you stand on that hinder your abilities, and open your heart to the untapped potential that lies dorment within..."

MarKO X - This

Credit goes to... Everybody who worships Sonic or otherwise approves of him, everybody is Steak in their own way! (Also, if you can find me a picture that includes ALL of the characters that have made appearances in the Sonic series [I literally mean EVERYTHING/BODY! This includes Chaos, Spin-offs, whatever!] I will personally give you credit for linking me the picture. I also prefer that it doesn't stretch the webpage, that just gets really annoying, and I probably won't put it up just because...)

Hint for character #11!

Hey mother, may I please have some more...?
Credit goes to Boxob, who was apparently stalking me when I was talking to the Lucas boards giving me the inspiration to do their character next... he's just that good.

Look Kirby, my house is over there, we should go home and ask mom if she can cook some Omelets & Steak!
*Sigh* The only way this could get any better was if that was Sonic instead of Kirby in the picture... does anybody want to supply that for me?

Ally/Hero's Broad Description - Ah, welcome to LucaSonic's eatery, I shall be your waiter tonight... so how may I serve you? You'll have to take my word when I say unless you yourself main or second Lucas, it's going to be very hard to know exactly what type of character Lucas is. Personality wise, he is a shy boy who might also be considered a clutz (no he doesn't have a higher chance of tripping). In Combat though, Lucas has some magic spells and a bunch of other neat stuff up his sleeves (but he wears a shirt...?) Don't make a miSteak when fighting Lucas now, All his smash attacks are very powerful, his PSI attacks have multiple uses, and he has some mini-combos, but things like his Nair already have a bunch of multiple-hits behind them! Will there be anything else for you this evening?

General Compatibility - Oh please pardon me my good sir, I will be right back, and for your patience, I shall get you some sodas on the house! What does this mean for Sonic? I'll start by saying that Lucas won't be able to use PK Fire so wildly, at least not without blasting you by accident. PK Fire is his normal spacing move in 1 on 1 combat, but moving on... In teams, PK Freeze becomes more useable, so long as you can bind the enemy in a bad spot, like after Sonic ground-releases after a grab, or after a D-Throw. PK Thunder is a handy tool to have, it can stop enemy's momentum, and can score some gimp kills if the opponent isn't expecting it (the DI on this move is weird, you might kill yourself on accident just trying to not get gimp-killed by it. Personal story I have to share with you, I Gayed myself by getting caught under the lip of Final Destination with the Spring after trying to get back on stage with a Lucas player PK Thunder-camping me, I think I even remember the Lucas player tracing the head of the projectile at me for an embarrassing stage-spike). Lucas has a tether, meaning if he doesn't want to take the extra time to recover with PKT2 (PKT2 is Lucas using the projectile at himself to bolt in whatever opposite direction he planted it on himself. PKT1 is the head of the projectile itself, the head also has a tail trailing behind it), he can swiftly grab the ledge assuming it isn't already occupied by someone else. With a teher recovery, comes a tether-grab, meaning he is going to have a bit of lag on his attacks, but if Lucas can get the grab, there is a lot of pummel DPS (Damage per second... Lucas is suppose to have the best damage per pummel as well as a very fast one in on itself), and his throws are also worthy of mention too! Lucas' B-Throw, while not as powerful as Ness' (Ness also happens to have the strongest B-Throw in the game), is still worthy of getting kills regardless. F-Throw does the same to a lesser extent, and his D-Throw sets the opponent up for combos (!) at low-medium percentages. Long write-up, but I'm not done here... Lucas has two spikes, one being the laggier, more powerful single-hit Bair, and the other being a weaker, 3-hit move Down air, which can be used in a lot more places (too lazy to mention, but I'm sure if you're creative, you'll know). Lucas also has a reasonable Uair that might be able to send the opponent high up into the air. Finally, we have Nair, which has a lot of attacks, does decent damage, and the last hit sends opponents away, being unable to punish Lucas. I think it also auto-cancels like Ike's Nair does, allowing Lucas to follow up with more attacks if he wishes to do so. Lucas lastly has his smash attacks, which as previously mentioned before, all have K.O. power. USmash takes some timing and placing to do, but can kill opponents really early (just don't get caught in this yourself!), FSmash comes out fast for a smash attack, and DSmash is a little bit of both USmash and FSmash... just has a little less lag than USmash, and has about the same K.O. power as FSmash. I am terribly sorry about that, I will also offer you free refills, should you finish your sodas.

Risks/Partner Dependency - You want to order something else, huh? Then may I recommand the chef's Steak and Omelettes? Trust me my good man, it is to DIE for! Long write-up makes Lucas seem promising right? Wrong. All of Lucas' smash attacks have considerable-to-long-lasting lag, PKT2 can be SDIed out of if you get hit by the begining on the move and DI towards where Lucas launched himself from, PK Freeze is still hard to land in teams, has a huge AoE radius to get Sonic trapped in ice, PK Fire can't be spammed as much, if punishable if the opportunity comes up, and is really easy to see coming due to the obvious shouting of "PK FIRE!" Lucas also takes some mastery to get used to playing effectively, and most of these ATs are good only for offstage recovery. They're really only for show, seeing as how again, this is teams, and PKT2/tether are usually enough to get back onstage. D'oh, stupid me, I forgot to tell you all about PSI Magnet... the move itself is quite situational, it allows Lucas to absorb energy attacks to recover hitpoints, and upon releasing it has a hitbox... it's just that Sonic can't take advantage of this, and Lucas is very punishable behind him, and dropping the move. It takes some commitment it does... Excellent choice, I'll get right to it!

Strength in Numbers - Dinner is almost ready, again I want to thank you for choosing our fine restaurant and your patience, I assure you it is worth the wait! So with all this said, why bother to have Lucas as a partner, right? D'oh, stop pretending it's like the end of the world! Lucas has K.O. moves to cover two people not including himself, this means Sonic just has to worry about falling into these attacks, and dealing the damage quicker than Lucas could ever build it up on his own. Sonic also happens to have some nice setups for his opponents to get murdered by lucas' attacks. Sonic can also save Lucas in the case that he is going to get ledgecamped and PKT2 just didn't get quite enough distance to prevent this. Steak and Omelettes go great together, so I can't see why Sonic and Lucas don't either. *Leaves a table in the open* Alright, here we go, it's a quite bit to eat, but your dinner is on its way.

Partnership Summary - Here it is sirs... please enjoy! I'm sure you want to go ahead and move on to the main course, so simply put, Sonic & Lucas get a 9/10. I hope you have room saved in your stomach after all the appetizers, because this food team combo is quite delicious legit. (Alright but seriously, for some reason, I can't decide wather the rating is just right or too high, if it needs to be dimmed down, let me know). Do you wish to take your leftovers with you sir...?

Stages of Preference - Oh! I see, so you don't want to leave anything, and you want to clean the plate, eh? Fair enough... just please call my name if you wish to recieve the bill... Without further delay, avoid Yoshi's Island/Lylat Cruise as a neutral, and don't go to Pirate Ship/Frigate Orpheon as a counterpick... everything else in this restaurant is a matter of opinion in where you wish to be dined in...err I mean which stage you go to... It was a pleasure to have served you... here is your bill, and please come back some time soon!

Double Agent Contracts -

Credit goes to the Lucas boards... nobody/reason specific to mention... they're all too awesome for having a food meme like the Sonic boards.

Hint for character #12!

More food memes... don't you think this is getting silly, boys?
Credit goes to Chis, who figured out it was Peach. Peachy... Also Rickerdy-doo-da-day is a sexy Englishman (no homo).

Oh hey, there you are! Come here little guy...
...Oh God, now that I think about it, are we going to end up like that poor Toad?

Ally/Heroine's Broad Descriptions - Ah, such a beauty the Princess of Mushroom Kingdom is, would you not agree? No? Ah well, you probably have a different taste than Mario does. So the Princess has decided to take sides with us eh? Why isn't that just dandy! Be gentle now however, women can be delicate... or unstable. In this case, Peach can go either way (You're getting a kick out of these sexual innuendos, aren't you?) Gargh, what are you doing, pull up your pants and keep reading, we're not done yet (how can you even think of doing that?! Huh, I gave YOU that idea you say? Well fine, whatever! It's easy to blame me but deep down you know of your dark secrets/temptations...)!!

General Compatibility - We're talking about a relationship with Peach on the Battlefield, and if you want to get anywhere but in a hotel room (Youtube Poop...), I suggest you take my advice so that you two don't kill each other and rather your opponent's team. Peach has a special property that allows her to float/levitate, that alone makes her unique (aren't all girls, though...?). In a normal situation, Peach will either not move around too much and let you come on to her (figures... but she's no ****, I'll tell you), or if she is approaching you, she will come at you floating just a little bit off the ground and start stomping with her heels (Dair) (it hurts... trust me). To assist her with her problems (*cough*), she has Tamp- err... I mean Turnips, which can be used as a projectile (disgusting, who eats Turnips anyway!?), some of which have a bit more power to them (moar germs!). Heck, if you happen to be lucky, she can pull out 3 items, each with results. A Mr. Saturn can be used to break shields, a Bob-Omb which can be used as a 1-hit K.O. move, and a Beam sword which can be used to get an ranged attack or as a fairly strong thrown weapon! If Peach happens to pull out the Beam Sword from her purse (I hope), toss it over to Sonic, as he has a lot of control with it. Problem is the odds of any of the three coming up are very slim, and not likely to happen in a match, even moreso in 2vs2s where Peach won't have as much (flexibility) freedom/time to pull out her items.

Risks/Partner Dependency - Well, I could make this paragraph entirely pointless and tell you that you are better off without her, but then that's a lie (as is the cake), and that's not what you'd be expecting in a video game. So instead of me being your Dr. Phil, I'll tell you what are some of Peach's problems when working with Sonic. Peach either likes to stay in one place, or be able to use moves according to the situation, with Sonic darting around everywhere, this means that things like Peach's floating Dair/Turnips/smash attacks becomes a hassle. Peach, if for whatever reason happens to miss the ledge with her Parasol (what does she have in her man, no wonder she is heavier than Marth!), she will slowly sink to her doom, and you will have to go out and help her. Not a problem with her beeing a slow-faller with the Parasol, right? On the contrary, You become predictable as your opponents will know what to expect (same goes for Peach), the Umbrella has a hitbox at the top, which if you drop down right on top of her, (she will get pissed) you will be thrown off your groove and might just make things a little bit worse. Her DSmash will get in the way of a lot of your movements seeing as how it has a sex kick property, and her other smash attacks are "unreliable" to say the least. She has a couple different types of Forward Smashes, all of which are randomized (now that I think about it, Nintendo really captured the unpredictability of a women here...), and her USmash is really hard to sweetspot with without something going on before.

Strength in Numbers - Short, sweet, and straight to the point, Peach can kill really early if she happens to get it right, she can put the matchup into her control (women, I say...), and she is fine as a character (take that anyway you want buddy...)

Partnership Summary - Why would you team-up with Peach you ask me? I don't know, you're the one that picked her out, you knucklehead, I can't help you with your girl problems! Ah, but being serious here, there are too many things that could/couldn't happen with Peach, that all I can really tell you is that you just have to hope things go right, and she doesn't happen to do something you didn't expect (plus I am in my own predicament with women). I'm not saying this is a bad team, but just do what you can to make this work out. Covering more on this topic, if Mario were reading this, he would get really mad... >.> Rawr alright for real this time, I swear, there wasn't too much information I could gather without having to do extensive study/theorycrafting, so I'm getting lazy, sue me!

Stages of Preference - Just go with Final Destination/Battlefield, no questions asked...

Double Agent Contracts -

Credit goes to Rick-D3 as I've mentioned before in this portion of the guide for helping me find the desired picture and adding his two cents on the character/tagteam, and MenoUnderwater for his two cents as well.

Please remind me to revisit this portion of the tagteam guide, I know all too well myself that this is really vague, and most of this information is "bareboned" if you will. For the time being, go to the Peach boards for raw information on this character.

Hint for character #13!

Hey Sonic, come over here, I got a present for you...!!
Credit goes to Espy A.K.A Puffball64 for figuring out it was Zelda... he must've fallen for the bait after...

Well, what are you waiting for...?
Oh my God, this is really happeneing? Maybe, finally, after all this time, something good will happen to us! This is amazing, we can't wait!

Ally/Heroine's Broad Description - Think you see with a pattern on how I do my characters? Wrong, Zelda was just a coincidence when I did another female "bro" right after Peach (Seriously, women, in our Smash bros.? I'm kidding!) Anyway not having played any Legend of Zelda games, I know nothing about her as a character, however you're lucky I know some things in Smash. (Why is it the Legend of "Zelda" anyway, isn't she the person that always gets kidnapped?) Sheh as her own pretty patterns with her attacks (shiny!), but just because they have looks, doesn't mean they don't hurt. Gah, I have to do Sheik sometime soon, since Zelda can transform into her alter ego, and that could affect the team match. When you do see a section for Sheik, just apply her traits for the situation, if you two are resourceful, you'll know when which character has to be used. For now though, why don't we get moving along ahead onto what is now, eh?

General Compatibility - So here's the deal, while she already belongs to Link (another poor lad who never gets anything in return for saving this girl day in day out...), doesn't mean we can't have our own fun, even if one kind of fun is off limits. Zelda is known for her long-lasting attacks, powerful ones at that, and to some, her "annoying" Din's Fire. Boy, this is really short, but what I want to type goes in other fields...

Risks/Partner Dependency - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9MjCkxDuag

Okay for one thing, just skip to 7:05 of the video, everything else is completely irrelevent to this guide (actually the whole video is irrelevent to the guide, and you should only watch the entire thing if you haven't already seen/want a good laugh assuming you have the sense of humor for it).

Next, Zelda doesn't have a bunch of junk inside of her like Peach, so she is a bit lighter than everybody else, so one good hit is all it should take to get her out of the picture. Zelda's recovery is... mediocre, you could say. Sure her Farore's Wind gets here a lot of distance, but dang is it easily seen and punished. Then you have Din's Fire which unless used right next to herself, leaves her so open to counterattacks, and even then there are still better ways to use the move. Her Uair has a bit of lag, and a hitbox that doesn't stick out for too long. Don't run into any of her attacks with your speed by accident now, and be prepared to avoid Din's Fire if she happens to detonate it next to you.

Strength in Numbers - Her Forward and Up-Smash both have hitboxes that tend to stick out for a long time, and if caught in them, you will feel bad because it is hard to DI out of them, and can kill you after the last hit connects while you helplessly try to get out of them because they do stay out forever (not really, but they do stand out for a long time). Her DSmash sends at that low angle that some characters tend to dislike so much, such as Ike. She has a Bair and A fair that have a nice sweet-spot killer (she has lightning heels... and you think just getting hit by the sole of the heels would hurt), a Dair that can spike, a DTilt that can semi-lock, a ncie Uair that kills when it hits, and a Down-B (to be explained some other time).

Partnership Summary - Just let Zelda stay in one place, while you go buzzing around the stage anywhere but next to her, and you should be somewhere at a 6.5/10.

Stages of Preference - Stages, stages, stages... hmm... you want me to tell you where to go besides to a resaurant, yes? Let's see here... probably Delfino Plaza/Pictochat for counterpicks,and anything but Lylat Cruise for neutrals.

Double Agent Contracts -

Credit goes to Kataefi for assisting me, and... Suspect for at least trying to make the export thread for me... even if Buzz did close it like 5-10 minutes later... and those who don't go poking at us...

Hint for character #14!

:091: (This is all you need to figure it out...)
Credit goes to GF2TW for figuring out it was Pokeymanz Trainor... Credit also goes to the PT boards and more specifically DemonFart for finding this image.

Seriously man, I have like, Over 9,000!
...Okay now... so even though most of them aren't really viable here in Brawl, can we do just fine with his 3 main entries?

Let me explain to you in general just who this character really is before we do anything else.

Here's the deal, PT is made up of three characters. There is Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard. We'll be doing them in that order respectively. each have their own unique style and offer something new to the table. Depending on what the situation calls for, any of the three can be summoned to the field to meet the opponents team accordingly, however in a 2 on 2 battle they mgiht have the chance to switch pokemon without having to be killed. Regardless... whenever a PT is K.O.ed, the next pokemon in line is to be played. The order is Squirtle > Ivysaur, Ivysaur > Charizard, and Charizard > Squirtle, there is no other way to tamper with the rotation. While the three have different playstyles to make up for each other, they all share a lot of problems... we'll be going over them individually as they come by, but one thing that gets really annoying, especially in a team battle where the pokemon might be out for a very long time, is Stamina. While a few people think it can work to their advantage, most everybody else sees it as a hinderance. Anyway, We'll be talking about the pokemons' strengths and weaknesses when they are and aren't tired. One more thing I need to cover when we move on is that seeing as how you're teaming up with three diferent characters, there really is no particular stage that they all benefit from equally and at the same time, so when you see a specific character with that section, it only means the particular pokemon at the time... for personal preference, I recommand you go to that stage if your partner is a specialist. That means they they are better with that one pokemon than the other two. If your partner happens to be a PT and play all three pokemon equally, feel free to go to whatever you feel is the best judgement at the time at hand, usually a stage that hinders your opponents more than the stage itself benefits you and your partner.

Credit shall be given to those who contribute to all three specimen.

Let's start off with Squirtle.

Character #14A. ...(1)

Muahahaha!
...Awesome... let's see how a character with similar stuff works with us, shall we?

Ally/Hero's Broad Description - Squirtle is a small turtle with the water attribute. Even though element properties don't apply too much in Brawl, for Squirtle, anything with a Fire attribute or hitbox for example will have reduced knockback, such as Mario's Forward smash. Look at it as a blessing or a curse, because in that case Squirtle won't be getting killed by that anytime soon, however when it comes to something like Bowser's Fire, Squirtle gets trapped in the flame for a VERY long. A very similar playstyle to Sonic, more combo potential, and while not as speedy as Sonic makes up for that in mobility shenanigans.

General Compatibility - Let's say you're game is a 3-stock match, if you start off with Squirtle, this is what is to be expected, but this could also work for when the PT has had time to switch Pokemon inbetween stocks. Squirtle has a projectile that works like Mario's F.LU.D.D. that it doesn't do any damage (unless Squirtle release the charge right after starting it up, but that has minimal range and shouldn't be considered as a projectile), but is good for gimping characters offstage, or in the case of 2vs2 matches push people into a place. In any case, this team will be doing a lot of the approaching. It is wise that only one of you chargings in at a time, either one can lead off, and the other can pursuit what is left behind by the leader. Squirtle is a very tiny character so I suggest he let Sonic do the harassing, and with that neat little trick, Squirtle can sneak in hits without being detected. Speaking of hits, Squirtle has an UTilt that leads to many other things depending on the opponent's DI, a 1-frame Jab, and an above-average aerial game in terms of weaving and "combos."

Risks/Partner Dependency - Squirtle being tiny, is of course very light, expect him to die off very soon if your partner is going to start the game with Squirtle. When Squirtle becomes fatigued, expect him to gain absolute control of opponents due to the spammability of his moves and the weak knockback on them at the cost of losing any serious K.O. power this team combo has. Squirtle's kill moves can be DIed somewhat, and when fatigued they should only be used to try and get the tag onto Ivysaur, which is not the character who should be assaulted in the first 10-15 seconds of appearance. Some could even say that Squirtle has the same range as Sonic, and this team will have trouble when trying to get around an opponent team who was assembled a "fortress." Squirtle might not always be the best lead-off since you already have Sonic on the battlefield, and is more of a character who does betetr mid-battle and perhaps to a lesser extent endgame.

Strength in Numbers - Squirtle has combos that even if the opponents try to escape with any DI, can be followed up with more stuff in Squirtle's arsenals for some serious beatdowns. Another good thing about Squirtle, though subjective, is that is they aren't too experienced with fighting a potent Squirtle player is that they can still be seriously mangled up when and if they catch on to the barrage, if they do not this team can and will dominate. A little bit too much like Soic if you ask me... hehe... Anyway, just don't let momentum shift towards your opponents team and everything will be fine. (afterall with this build-up of characters, it is especially hard for Squirtle/Sonic to regain the tide of war... how ironic for a water pokemon.)

Partnership Summary - While Squirtle seems promising, he is not a character you would want to go with in certain occasions, you might as well have been doing a Sonic-ditto team the whole time. Although you can't discredit the good things that Squirtle has, and since it has already been mentioned, this team gets a 5/10 grading.

Stages of Preference - If your partner is a Squirtle-specialist, I suggest you go to Corneria/Green Greens if you feel you two are confident you can kill very fasty, toherwise you might want to try a stage that lets you both live for a little bit longer.

Double Agent Contracts -

Credit goes to Demonfart for helping me with Squirtle and for being a cool guy.

Next on the agenda is Ivysaur.

Character #14 A...2...Z'OMG! (don't remind me of the reference, please...)

SAUR!
Its speeches are persuasive, but should that be enough to convince us that he should lead us to a better outcome for this nation tag-team?

Ally/Hero's Broad Description - If you started with Squirtle, Ivysaur is the next pokemon to pop up. If you selected it, of course it's going to be the starter pokemon, and should you risk starting off the match with Charizard, you end up with Ivysaur for last on the rotation. Just how many terms you want to keep this pokemon in power for is up to you, but many people will probably suggest that you try not to end up with this little character for too long. Notorious for it's slow attacks and gimpable recovery, many people argue how this might just be the worst of the three pokemon, and on its own is a contender for one of teh worst fighters in Brawl. Now now, don't jump to conclusions, it does have its ups and downs like everything else, which I'll try to explain to you to my best ability.

General Compatibility - If you're going to be using Ivysaur on the open field of war for a while, know this: It's kill moves are powerful if you can set them up for it, it has decent range on its attacks, while still slow enough not to be a broken campy character (inb4Melee), you pretty much you want all the attention to go to Sonic, pretty nice way to rack up damage considering Ivysaur's range keeps him/her safe, AND you ca pretty much look forward to when you switch out Ivysaur for Charizard... but let's go over Ivysaur for now.

Risks/Partner Dependency - It's offsatge game is bad, nobody won't and can't sugarcoat it anyway possible. Ivysaur can noly deal with this to a very small extent, and it does not help that Ivysaur has poor aerial speed. Sonic is going to have to be keeping a track of everything on the map if he wants to save his team of a quick stock knockoff. Once opponents get in on Ivysaur's blindspots and in close, it's going to be very hard to take back what has been lost. It also cannot harass with the exception of Bair. Ivysaur just hits very hard and that's it, it has no moves that could keep opponents at bay and still be able to stay safe otherwise.

Strength in Numbers - When done right, it can kill, and very early too, USmash is very good indeed, as well as Uair and Dair for power. Niar racks up damage fairly well, like Squirtle's Dair it has multiple hits with the last one having a bit of range and knockback behind it. Razor Leaf is pretty easy to see coming so Sonic shouldn't have to worry too much about himself while his opponents who mgiht be less attentive will be disrupted. Bullet Seed while easily punishable by 2 people (still quite dangerous to whiff even in singles), makes a nice move when it works, it racks up damage, and sets Sonic right in place for a punishing aerial. If Sonic isn't even around to do that, Ivysaur has a bit of follow-ups from it, and as said before, Charizard is a beast to expect when Ivysaur is out of the picture.

Partnership Summary - While this may be a bad character, it still has it's own things to make it worthwhile to use in combat somewhat, therefore this team pair get a 4/10.

Stages of Preference - If your partner is an Ivysaur specialist, then I respect you suggest you go to stages where recovery is not a hassle. Corneria/Green Greens have ledge close to the blastline if you aren't killed off too soon, and is perfect for the other two pokemon. Assuming you want to take a risk and play on walk-off stages, there is Caslte Siege/Delfino plaza, and for some other stage suggestions, Pirate Ship and Yoshi's Isle (both Melee & Brawl versions). At least this little bugger has some nifty CPs.

Double Agent Contracts -

Credit goes to Steeler, for reminding me how Charizard is such a BA, even though everybody already knows this... I hope you do now too if you didn't already.

With Ivysaur out of the picture, the only other thing that could be next in line is Charizard.

Character #14 A.3

Hurrrrrrr...
This will tell you exactly why you do not want to be on the recieving end of this beast.

Ally/Hero's Broad Description - The final Pokemon on the roster of Pokemon Trainer... perhaps last for a good reason, is a force to be reckoned with. It is arguable that if Charizard were his own character, he/she would be more than a decent threat to the tourney scene, and again people have lived to tell the tales of the beast to pass on to generation to generation (or whenever in the future you're reading this guide... as of when this was made, it was a day after the Ides of March... Julius Caesar reference) to tell just how powerful of a character this creature is.

General Compatibility - Rock Smash Charizard is the pokemon that is everything better about Sonic's lacking fields, what with the sheer power, survival tactics, and everything bad Sonic takes care of. I guess you could get away with saying that Sonic on Charizard run hot & Cold, and you should know the relation... if you don't, you need anology help... or just help. Consult your family doctor. If you'd rather procrastinate with me and continue with reading this guide then you should take into mind that Rock Smash actually solves both of your fellers' problems. It has range, K.O. potentialm and nice damage racking!

Risks/Partner Dependency - But seriously now... As we all know, a character can only have some things broken and have exploitable weaknesses (don't bring MK into this, keep reading for goodness sake). Charizard is pretty big, at least for being a terror of the skies does the attribute suit him, however Charizard does not like to be juggled. Maybe I don't see how Charizard can cover his underbelly blindspot at all or he really has nothing fast enough that could be used as a combo breaker that protects him from below. Rock Smash and Flamethrow can only go so low. Oh, speaking of Flamethrower, that can get in the way of the path of Sonic/is somewhat punishable (and especially in a doubles match), or can set up the tagteam's opponent/s right up into something like Sonic's Bair or a Sawnik Pawnch... make sure you avoid the former if you can. Rock Smash is good in one on one matches, though I don't know how much it would affect Charizard if he will have to be looking out for our poor little hedgehog or he would get crushed by the boulder. Charizard's glide is also the slowest of the capable three characters in the game who can glide and is probably a quick little tidbit you'll want to keep in mind.

Strength in Numbers - Charizard is pretty fast... in start-up lag anyway, and with his power it is defenitely not hidden. With a 5-frame USmash, some pretty sweet B-moves when used right, a more than capable stock-tank damage-dealing trucker, Sonic by Charizard's side, a very nice throw game included with grab-releases, DTilts that kill people that aren't Sonic *hint hint*, and still able to do his job when in fatigue to an extent, nothing can go wrong with this team combo other than player mistakes and the fact that Squirtle comes after Charizard if your team still has stocks to spare + losing some K.O. potential while fatigued (we got to be realistic).

Partnership Summary - This team pair-up get a range of 6.5 - 7.5/10, I won't say 7/10 because PT isn't just Charizard without the fatigue system, is which case the team build-up on it's own might be 8.5/10

Stages of Preference - If your partner is a Charizard specialist, I would recommend places to put ephasize on ground game, this is where you both excel in given enough space to work with. You can either work with low or high blastzones if you rather be able to kill earlier or live longer., try to avoid places that make you spend more time having to jump around like Rainbow Cruise or places where you must recover! like Halberd... not to mention the stage doesn't even really have room to begin with.

Double Agent Contracts -

Credit goes to Xaihou Dun as well as everybody else who posted some little stuff here and there and for being really patient with me while I have been falling behind in my quick rate of updating this thread... please forgive me, and yet I have to keep asking for an apology. To everybody who posted information and you do not see it in here/you're not creditted (make aure you back this up BTw, I will not have randoms), I really just skimmed through some stuff, and if you're reading this please do not hesitate to tell me about it, if I didn't already add it please tell me and I will get it up no questions asked.

And with that concludes PT, this character is really way too broad to go into full detail and is a whole tag-team in on itself... -_- Again I suggest you go to the respective boards and read up on some stuff and never go with a pug team with a PT... just don't. Playing with PT takes time just as playing him takes dedication.

Reserved for use in the future.

Same as above... go back up and read it if you don't know what I'm talking about...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Hint for character #15!

If I have my own bar now... would they refer to me as "teh booze-" Oh look, I haven't advertised and already my first customer.
Credit goes to Tesh for figuring out first that it was Bowser.

Welcome!
You know that bar down in Hell from Family Guy? Bowser is the manager of that place... maybe he can get us a discount.

Ally/Hero's Broad Description -

General Compatibility -

Risks/Partner Dependency -

Strength in Numbers -

Partnership Summary -

Stages of Preference -

Double Agent Contracts -

Hint for character #16!

Steak? Steak?! STEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!!!!!
Again, still reserved for later use.

You know the drill by now I hope/assume...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Alright, so here's the low down.

Unfortunately, they (as in the mods) could not directly help me with my situation, so.... I had to get all the data into a new thread. You're looking at the new thread right now!

It's no big deal really, all it means is I have to change the format somewhat, and I no longer have crappy old referals which probably did not help to begin with. Don't worry, my photographic memory ought to keep anything that might've been lost from the old thread either in my head, or put into here. So if you think any of your posts in the old thread got lost, fear not, I log down anything and everything that goes on in this thread, and the Sonic boards.

I miss the 15k+ views though, it showed me people cared about this thread... :( but that's okay! :)

This post is reserved just in case 4 wouldn't be enough, if it turns out I don't need anything, then I will gladly put something in here.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Huh, what happened to the original thread Kinzer? Use up the limit or something?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
No, not that Chis.

I finally got a mod to help me out, turns out whatever Xiivi did was magic, because they can't just add posts wherever, so it turns out I needed to transfer all the data to a new thread, and make sure this time I have reserves if I needed it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
No, not that Chis.

I finally got a mod to help me out, turns out whatever Xiivi did was magic, because they can't just add posts wherever, so it turns out I needed to transfer all the data to a new thread, and make sure this time I have reserves if I needed it.
Sounds much like the problem the Winning Steak Cinemas had for awhile.
Yeah, save the entirety of your post to Wordpad or Notepad documents or the like. It really helps, and you feel really good when you realize you don't have to re-type stuff because SWF decided to screw with your steak-tastic posts.

Sagen du Smash

Smash Journeyman
What do you guy think about Sonic and Diddy Kong as a team if Sonic uses Diddy's Bananas? I think this partnership has real potential because Sonic is so good at punishment and with bananas he now can use a projectile to stun close range opponents (*cough* *cough* Meta Knight *cough*). Plus Sonic is a great partner for Diddy because his recovery is good enough that he can prevent Diddy from being spiked out of his Jet Barrels. I think this is one of Sonic's best partnerships.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
It can be pretty good, as I've said before, but it requires a lot of coordination for the team to be successful, not to mention they need to keep control of the Nanerz. It will do no good if Diddy tosses them out for them to be used against him/Sonic.

It isn't the best, but it's not the worst. Both have their problems getting the kill, are rather light (yes I know Sonic is dead-on mid-weight), and yeah, just need a lot of spave for them to do their thing.

Uhm, alright, so I'm being a tiny bit lazy in adding the data for Bowser, and the new information for all the characters' segments, just deal with it I'll have it all done by tonight, if not later the next day. Feel free to take a guess at who is the next character... it's one I/you people could've been loking forward too, depending on how you see it. It should also spark quite a little bit of discussion, for reasons I can't say.

Browny

Smash Hater
me and my bro go Sonic + snake in doubles tourneys here sometimes :D

LOTS of grab release combos muahaha. Sonic always being able to force a GR -> snakes anything is always fun, and sonic can gets grabs pretty often so its actually viable lol

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Third party character FTW.
Isnt this a crucial team? I mean, Snake can take care of himself with those Tilts, and Sonic can render help if needed. I think the only problem with this team is the Explosives. The Snake probably wont be planting those everywhere since thats a danger to everyone, but if i does happen, it can be a problem. If Sonic is dashing across the stage while not paying attention to the mines, thats one fried hedgehog.

Otherwise, this team *****. I'd prefer to team-up with a Snake, it'll be a blast. Basically, you rack up thr damage, and Snake ends with his tilts, right?

B!squick

Smash Master
I love ya Kinzer, but since you haven't updated this in a while (namely the info for Bowser), it feels like we've started to grow apart... What's happening in our relationship?... What happened to the romance we once shared?

i.e.: (before it gets any gayer) Update, please? :D

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Why the hell would a Snake team up with Sonic, other than C4 stick on head and run trough. Cause really, Snake does better on his own. Sonic would just be in his ******* tilting way and getting hit by everything. This would be great for Sonic cause he doesnt have to do **** but get sticked on with C4 and run, while Snake tilts. But Snake might want some better partner...

Ant-14

Smash Rookie
Sonic combos

i was thinking if anyone knows good sonic combos plz tell me this is a just a topic to help me and any other sonic mainer if u know any good sonic combos plz put them in this post thank u for helping my sonic

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I love ya Kinzer, but since you haven't updated this in a while (namely the info for Bowser), it feels like we've started to grow apart... What's happening in our relationship?... What happened to the romance we once shared?

i.e.: (before it gets any gayer) Update, please? :D
Sorry man, I can't update this thread when I feel like being nostalgic and playing Sonic Shuffle on my Dreamcast my ISP (is it Embarq or Sprint, I don't know anymore...) is being quite... err... Gay, to say the least.

However now that my internet is fixed (for now...), I'll be updating this (yet again...) sometime soon (assuming my ISP doesn't crap out on me for the 9,001st/th time...).

Why the hell would a Snake team up with Sonic, other than C4 stick on head and run trough. Cause really, Snake does better on his own. Sonic would just be in his ******* tilting way and getting hit by everything. This would be great for Sonic cause he doesnt have to do **** but get sticked on with C4 and run, while Snake tilts. But Snake might want some better partner...
You're quite pessimistic.

Good thing I can be a little bit on the creative side, and of course there will be others willing to give me a little bit more to work with (maybe).

i was thinking if anyone knows good sonic combos plz tell me this is a just a topic to help me and any other sonic mainer if u know any good sonic combos plz put them in this post thank u for helping my sonic
Hrm... I'll let you off easy, but as you probably know now, this wasn't the thread to ask that question... and yet I-

...Well, nevermind, you'll catch on in due time (maybe).

Top Bottom