• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic boards at Genesis.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Probably KID, but then again one could argue that a high entry fee still makes it so that the entrants don't waste their money in the tournament by trying to get somewhere deep into the brackets.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Never seen you around though. >.>

Sonic boards, report to the Steak break Room...

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Idk if I posted in here, but my parents said provided business gets better, I should have no problem getting to this.

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
We're going to invade Genesis, and Sonic will be guaranteed a big spot in Koku's thread if any of us happen to get top 8 there.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Err... I won't let this die off now if I can.

So I'll be making a tiny announcement.

I have a tourney tomorrow... I'm sorry I only found out on such short notice and couldn't inform any of you.

Las Vegas is getting way too many tourneys for me to attend all of them at once and keep up with the times, however I'll still rep dat Steak the best I can.

Please wish me luck, I actually do think I can get somewhere this time for some odd reason, however if I do get somewhere past 8th place and the tourney turns out to have a least 13 entrants, you bet I will pester the TO to get some results up somewhere on the interwebz, and for me to link it for everybody to see. :)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Just something to inspire, I know it's not likely to come true.

Also my foot hurts.

Just being random.

infomon

Smash Scientist
lolz

good luck at the trouney tmrw kinzer..... just make sure you concentrate hard on each match and read what they do and don't fall into habits.......... I just got back from smashfest, and I was just playing awful, I wasn't able to concentrate at all lol. Not enough steak :)

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
A Sonic player within the top 64 and surviving pools is the first step. I'll probably gay it up in pools as MK until I make it into the bracket where I can afford to whip some tail as Sonic. Normally I wouldn't for pools, but since it's really tight fitting...

Who could blame me? LOL

Too bad, Cam. Woulda been awesome to play your Sonic. I heard that Shado and Malcolm are going, at least. Though Shado's the one I wanna fight the most. It's on.

Top Bottom