• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic at GameUnicon/SNES/ECRC4/AWESOME

Boxob.

Smash Lord
First, let me start by giving Chis a big 'suck my boxoballs' if he decides to close this, too.

Apex got a thread like this, and this is just as/better than that. Who's going to be there? Cause I will be. ^_^ And there's some people I gotta meet lol.

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Can you provide me a link to "AWESOME" please?

Not that I'd be going there since it's on the other side of the coast and johns can be applied here, but that sounds like an awesome tourney to check out the details.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
It's all the same event lol. At first the thread was ECRC4. Then they changed it to let everyone know it's at game unicon. Then they gave it the name SNES.

Then I decided that was awesome.

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
this is the one KID brought up before, right? Maybe Sunday for me if I can find some Brawl on the side for friendlies.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
this is the one KID brought up before, right? Maybe Sunday for me if I can find some Brawl on the side for friendlies.
Why not go just to support anybody you know/your community (if anybody from your community is actually coming that is)?

I did that with Vegas when EVO was going on, however I sure as Hell wasn't going to enter when the entry fee was going to be 80 freaking dollars so for anybody that could and wanted to I just gave them some hype to help. ^_^ Tourneys are also a test of endurance, and I know how it can get if nobody I recognize/socialize with a little bit isn't there. :/

Also hai Shugo!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
ima deffo be there

the best sonic, yall aint never heard of, is making his grand return, along with pikapika, the best pikachu they aint never heard of, and JesiahTEG, of SBR fame, the best snake main you aint never heard of.

boxob, melee money match? brawl money match?
@ shugo i demand revenge

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Yo Wes, we played dittos at No Maps right? gl at SNES, sucks I can't go.

gl to everyone else too, tomorrow's the day.

Top Bottom