• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something2Do Tournaments! - May 11th, 2013 - Louisville Kentucky

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Pretty sure I'll be making it and doing stuff for this. Leaving the reins mostly in Joey's hands if he's okay with that, but I'll be here to do whatever I can.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Totally fine with it haha.

Someone should bring a laptop. Hael Phael, you comin'? :p.

TV Setups would be nice! Modded Wii's would be nice as well! Modded Wii's means Project M! :D.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Cool :). Hopefully we will have Project: M, then! :D.

Edit: Just a warning. I may not be there due to being sick. If I'm not there, Hilt will run it accordingly. Thank you for being awesome, Hilt! :).

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Looks like Ralph has to skip on this one due to $$ johns.
My car is looking like:
Mister Eric, Hael Phael, Sam, SMILE, The Real Fatty

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Is it possible we can run doubles in other events if theres enough setups because I can bring 2 tvs a wii and cube but only bringing one if no doubles in other events but I figured if we have enough setups everthing can get fittee in the schedule?????

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
MK is indeed banned at this one.

Priority of events: Brawl = Melee > Project: M > Brawl Doubles > Melee Doubles > Project: M Doubles.

I will be making it to this one! I (somehow) started feeling way better after taking an AP English test and making cheesy jokes in front of a crowd for a few hours!

Can't wait to see everyone there! :)

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
We may actually try to run melee and brawl at the same time this time around. I will (try my best) to not play in any events and just play fire emblem awakening so I would be able to call matches for both. If we do that, since it seems like we'll have set ups to do so, then everything will be great.

For anyone that is bringing a modded Wii without Project M... I could bring the downloader on an SD card and we can add it to your SD card or...? I don't know. We'll figure it out. Thanks for bringing them, by the way! You all are awesome :D.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I got your back Joey. It'll probably be doable for you to enter, we'll see what turnout and whatnot look like. Cincy isn't coming so at least we'll be able to start relatively on time, haha.

JC Shine Studios

Smash Apprentice
Just wanna give shoutouts to Hefty® for providing trash bags to put all of the brawl players in after their respective melee sets!

No but really it was a good tourny, might have been my last so I wish you all luck in future turn outs in case I'm not there next time.

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Just wanna give shoutouts to Hefty® for providing trash bags to put all of the brawl players in after their respective melee sets!

No but really it was a good tourny, might have been my last so I wish you all luck in future turn outs in case I'm not there next time.
Makes me sad that you wont see the day where I don't get wrecked by Joeys puff in a close 3rd match >.>

Other than that, fun tourney, maybe next time I will be more well prepared, I have been short on practice due to school which has been a hassle for me, and thankfully its almost over #Johns

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I don't think MK will be banned anymore.
Had 32 entrants for Brawl btw, good stuff.
Melee players, beware. I might be training up for the next tournament.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yeah. He's not banned anymore unless Hilt wants him banned. Not going to waste time holding Kentucky back.

(totally picking up MK btw I'll be the best >:D)

Edit: Ralph: Which Wii were your cables connected to? I'm pretty sure we didn't find any when we were cleaning the venue. I'm pretty sure your cables were with my wii, but I didn't see the cables anymore after 2 people (1 was from Greenup) moved my wii off of the HDTV.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Dang it, Ralph, you're going to get to the point where you won't let your Wii stuff leave your bedroom lol.

Also, results thread soon? I know Phael had the tio stuff. Has he sent it to ya yet?

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Edit: Ralph: Which Wii were your cables connected to? I'm pretty sure we didn't find any when we were cleaning the venue. I'm pretty sure your cables were with my wii, but I didn't see the cables anymore after 2 people (1 was from Greenup) moved my wii off of the HDTV.
I left it on one of the venues TVs to help with the lag. I think it was the one on the far right.

Dang it, Ralph, you're going to get to the point where you won't let your Wii stuff leave your bedroom lol.

Also, results thread soon? I know Phael had the tio stuff. Has he sent it to ya yet?
No one stole it unless they took it off of the venue's TV lol. As far as I know I just forgot it on the TV.

EDIT:I wouldn't keep my Wii home, because I forgot something at a tournament lol. That's my fault. :p

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
If someone knows how to make a wii stop freezing on brawl at the select stage screen I would practice a little bit and enter the next brawl tournament ??? I know theres a way to fix it but i do everything the internet says to do and it still does it it has something to do with the origonal stages I deleted when I did the pm hack anyone know how to fix?

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
If someone knows how to make a wii stop freezing on brawl at the select stage screen I would practice a little bit and enter the next brawl tournament ??? I know theres a way to fix it but i do everything the internet says to do and it still does it it has something to do with the origonal stages I deleted when I did the pm hack anyone know how to fix?
You could always set the stage selection to random I believe. That should let you play until you find out how to fix the problem.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I JUST got the tio file, but I have to leave for school :p. Results thread when I get home (and when I download tio to open the file LOL).

Top Bottom