• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Snake players could use Vs MK or others.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
It works on other chars, but I'm too lazy to figure out.

It may have been found already but I don't care I'll just say it, I've known it for a while but since I don't really play Snake much anymore I'll just share 2 thing
Probably works on other stage with platforms but I prefer Battle Field for it.

Plant a Downsmash on a platform, Grab someone, let them air release into it. Simple.

Kills MK at 80 if fully charged I think, not too sure.

I haven't tested on that many characters except MK and a few others.

Also, when you are on the ledge and wish to recover with the usual jump airdodge,

Jump, airdodge at the LAST moment into the stage (AS LOW AS POSSIBLE) and jab, if you get the jab, you proceed to ftilt.

few tricks but that's it for now.

WAR

Smash Rookie
i thought every1 knew this already.

heres another idea too. its the same but the way how i do it is differently. Dsmash (mine) is on the ground not on the platform. If the opponent is near the mine, grab em, pummel em, and keep doing so until they are released and they'll slide right onto the mine.

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
I may have a new shield breaker including the Nikita..

I do my set up with landmines/c4/grenades,

then fly the Nikita all the way off the screen perpendicular to the victim

do my combo upair them into the nikita.. xD

AllyKnight

i thought every1 knew this already.

heres another idea too. its the same but the way how i do it is differently. Dsmash (mine) is on the ground not on the platform. If the opponent is near the mine, grab em, pummel em, and keep doing so until they are released and they'll slide right onto the mine.
oh yeah the pummel thing I've used it sometimes but MK's are gay with nado :urg:

I do love your jab jab dtilt follow up LOL.

do anyone know what I mean by jump from ledge to spotdodge, jab? It's more like a mix up. if they mess up the grab timing or anything else. They get jabbed. If they miss the dsmash timing, they get jabbed to ftilt.

napZzz

Smash Hero
for the second thing are you talking about air dodging into the ground to buffer a jab straight out of it? I dont really get it

WAR

Smash Rookie
I may have a new shield breaker including the Nikita..

I do my set up with landmines/c4/grenades,

then fly the Nikita all the way off the screen perpendicular to the victim

do my combo upair them into the nikita.. xD
OMG!!!
my new sheild breaker is the same!!!!
but mine ends with a F-air :p

Savon

Smash Ace
Explain that shield breaker to me. I am not really sure what you two are talking about. Explain in detail please?

RATED

Smash Lord
OMG!!!
my new sheild breaker is the same!!!!
but mine ends with a F-air :p
Your vids are "********" I mean you are pretty good, but I don't understand how it works LOL, is IMAGINATION like your avatar says.

I am not "that flashy" I just control the stage like it was a chess game.( C4 and Dsmash, grenades all Placed around the stage and probably the ol' grenade in my back in order to Ftilt safety in shield) I always have EVERYTHING in the stage.

-------------

Ally: I tried the ledge , airdodge when I am about really ABOUT to land to jab. I got it. Is useful.

AllyKnight

kinda like when m2k airdodges onto the stage as low as possible and f-tilts or up-b's.
hard to punish that.
this lol.

I also know you can (if you know your shield is way too small to resist the nado if you couldn't duck before) UP B OoS and if you're above the nado, you can BAIR/NAIR it. If you're inside of it, you can jsut blow yourself with him lol.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
this lol.

I also know you can (if you know your shield is way too small to resist the nado if you couldn't duck before) UP B OoS and if you're above the nado, you can BAIR/NAIR it. If you're inside of it, you can jsut blow yourself with him lol.
Good stuff ally.

Also another USEFUL tip, when snake is on the ledge and mk's tornado's near the ledge.
It's very hard for snake to not get hit when mk's does this.
So if you see an mk nado the ledge, get off, jump and up-b so that you will have super armor frames. This is extremely useful at times.

AllyKnight

Good stuff ally.

Also another USEFUL tip, when snake is on the ledge and mk's tornado's near the ledge.
It's very hard for snake to not get hit when mk's does this.
So if you see an mk nado the ledge, get off, jump and up-b so that you will have super armor frames. This is extremely useful at times.
never thought of doing that, I get scared they'll grab me or something

I also sometimes jump from the ledge while reversing nade'ing. THey hit me, they blow with me.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
I tried grab releasing Teevee into a charged Dsmash....it didnt work...he just shuttleloop right after he was released....

Into the dsmash

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
I was talking about a shield breaker I have created that included all of snakes specials, (including the nikita) and apparently WAR and I were on the same page and he made one with the nikita too.

Reyney

Smash Apprentice
lots of dat flashy shieldbreaker combos wouldn work vs good players cause they mash out too fast to set things up.

Top Bottom