• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

some useful samus combos.

tigresmasher2

Smash Cadet
samus has the ability to combo very nicely off of her ariels here are a few combos that seem to work very well.

1. dair-up tilt-up tilt- full charged charge shot, or down tilt, or down smash. 54-66%

2. dair-up tilt-up tilt- up smash. 64% you can pursue your opponent after this one.

3. fair- up smash- nair. 35% possibly follow up with zair or grab.

4. fair- up tilt- forward tilt- down tilt. 40%. can use dair instead.

5. bair- up tilt- up tilt- charge shot or down tilt or down smash. 50-62%

6. bair- forward tilt- down tilt. 30%

*All SH ariels* I have performed all combos in a real match. I hope this helps you samus. I will add new useful combos every week. Please tell me some follow ups to these combos so I can add them. Sorry if these combos are already known.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
You type those combos out like they work every single time or something. I doubt you'd be able to get any of those combos off, some I question if the 2nd hit would still combo, against someone who knew how to DI well. Also, dair utilt is fairly dangerous, as your opponent typically recovers before it comes out. It's a very situational set up.

tigresmasher2

Smash Cadet
sorry if it sounded like these combos work every time. These are really siuitional combos. These combos can only be performed at low percents. Such as 0-15%.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
My new favorite kind is the short hop Super Missile followed up by a fully charged Charge Shot. If both connect, the opponent will receive 35% damage. The Super Missile would knock the opponent upward, and the Charge Shot, which is very, very close to the Super Missile, would strike the opponent. If the opponent shields both attacks, that will be damaging to the shield. If the opponent gets hit by the Super Missile, but somehow dodges the Charge Shot, it'll do 10% damage. If the opponent dodges or shields the Super Missile, he might receive 25% damage.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
I've stopped trying to play Samus as if she can only attack with combos, because if you rush in with a set plan and a step goes wrong along the way, its natural for you to input the rest of the combo even though you'll most likely get punished for it. Just try to play smarter for now and don't worry about premeditated combos..

ll Mafia ll

Smash Apprentice
n00b is absolutely correct.
Don't try to use one combo thought out before hand.

The normal Up B finisher I have on a lot of my attacks sometimes misses.... not pretty.

Top Bottom