• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some of the best Classic Gaming moments in history. NAME THEM NOW!

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I once activated Bang's Astral Heat in Blazblue. Was ****ing around on my friend's PS3, and I picked Bang. Suddenly, ASTRAL HEAT.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Wind Waker finale.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkMY5Cxj3m8

This scene and this fight is my favorite moment in all of gaming history. The way Ganon laughs after the King gets the triforce at 3:36 as the sea pours down, his wish is ****ed, his plan is ruined, he doesn't care, he's laughing. it's so ****ing brilliant.

Ganon in general is wonderful in this game. His dialogue is just amazing. Talking about the wind of Hyrule, how it brought prosperity and health everywhere but Gerudo, where it brought death... Easily my favorite Ganon incarnation. I love this scene so much. I feel a very special attachment to it that is difficult to explain through words. Hmm.

A runner-up for me, thought mostly due to childhood memories, is the death of Vile in Mega Man X3, discovering you can go to Kanto in Pokemon Gold/Silver, and when I first discovered Star Wolf had a second battle in Star Fox 64...

<3

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh snap. So that's where that image is from. System shock, eh?

I might look into that game, then. Looks like an N64 FPS, though.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Oh snap. So that's where that image is from. System shock, eh?

I might look into that game, then. Looks like an N64 FPS, though.
It's actually a pretty old DOS(almost positive it's DOS) game that was VERY ahead of it's time.

EDIT: Shodan is ******. I love SS2.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Yes the first System Shock was a DOS game.

Zio go play SS2, it's my favorite FPS and pretty much one of the best of all time.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
I about **** my 8 year old pants when Kefka descended from the sky in the final battle

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I think some of you are confusing classic moments in game history with personal achievements.

Top Bottom