• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some New Videos

CO18

Smash Hero
First vids in awhile. From recent tourney vs Hrnut in grands. Set 1 vs his falco is pretty good. Set 2 is vs his mk/snake and I just sit and walk around vs mk lol so its pretty boring.

Set 1
Match 1 vs his falco wasn't recorded. 2 stocked him on bf

Match 2 Vs Falco
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMSrov3fnec

Match 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_o3KJ2JoUI

Match 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vZpDH4AeKM

Set 2

Match 1 vs his mk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwIaSDeOCSA

Match 2 vs his snake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XlBdGpLI-M

Match 3 vs his snake(he ragequits)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bXsyeuGvbM

Match 4 vs his mk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c10-JjJTYZo

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
LOL rage quits

im looking at that one first-- god**** you werent kidding, someone posted here on swf saying you had some mad reads. That kid was not joking at all ****

CO18

Smash Hero
thanks, I heard you going to columbus? we gotta get a ddd pic, albino may be coming apparently

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
yup! you'll be able to find me real easy i'll be wearing a piplup hat. If you or other DDDs need help getting picked up from the air port let me know.

I also have a second home in Naples Florida off of Immokalee road [near a CVS] So if i go on vacation to florida and theres a tournie there i might attend.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Good job in the sets brother.

But what still bugs me is that for example in the first match, Hrnut doesn't do double laser camping as much, and does a small approach or just jumps. The way I get ***** by Falco's over here like DEHF are by laser camping, and once I get there, they start doing their reactions. Once I get knocked back for getting punished, the cycle begins again. Although I do grab him at one point, trying to grab him through lasers and his reactions ALL THE TIME isn't the case. They always run away every time and it's hard to keep up.
And Hrnut's mk is in the lead at some points and he doesn't go planking/jumping around.

These reasons are usually why I'M the one losing. I wanna see you go through those things with those two characters CO18. :(

CO18

Smash Hero
i dunno i dont think mk can succesfully aircamp/jump around vs ddd if the ddd is patient unless hes physically planking doesnt work i usually get way more damage/punishments in as long as im smart and patient whether its fair, punishments off him nadoing or ftilts from him trying airdodge far away , ive yet to play an mk that succesfully did that vs me, m2k was able to time me out due to planking cuz i dont think ddd can beat that but just aircamping in general doesnt work, and if they're double lasering and side bing if your powershielding you can usually just like wait and see what he does with ftilt/dair or roll back if you predict him to illusion its fast. hrnut used to do that but my punishments started outdoing his cuz all hed usually get is like a grab or jabs in comparison to me like getting a 16% back throw or up tilt or w/e.

Ill try to mm dehf @ mlg and see how it goes

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Good job in the sets brother.

But what still bugs me is that for example in the first match, Hrnut doesn't do double laser camping as much, and does a small approach or just jumps. The way I get ***** by Falco's over here like DEHF are by laser camping, and once I get there, they start doing their reactions. Once I get knocked back for getting punished, the cycle begins again. Although I do grab him at one point, trying to grab him through lasers and his reactions ALL THE TIME isn't the case. They always run away every time and it's hard to keep up.
And Hrnut's mk is in the lead at some points and he doesn't go planking/jumping around.

These reasons are usually why I'M the one losing. I wanna see you go through those things with those two characters CO18. :(
well beefy i think its because CO just kept closing the gap n' didnt give him time to laser and be gay

CO18

Smash Hero
if youre powershielding the lasers the only thing they can do is single laser on the ground but that's obviously only safe if you're not close to them

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
well beefy i think its because CO just kept closing the gap n' didnt give him time to laser and be gay
I do the exact same thing D.E. But the difference between me playing against Falco and CO18 playing against Falco is that, the Falco wasn't retreating away from CO18 to go laser camp AGAIN after a close-up 10 second battle.
Falco's always consistently do it beause once they hit me away offstage or whatever, they immediately run to the other side of stage, where Hrnut never did that to CO18. That's the difference. Thanks for your input girly.

And sounds good CO18.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i'll wait for that MM then. However i did notice that too beef he wasnt being gay enough with lasers/camping at that battlefield match

but your playing one of the best falcos out there beef, so that is something to consider as well. I do believe however he[DEHF] was playing it right from what you described

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
It's a sad day when playing it "right" is camping the other player till he ragequits.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I do the exact same thing D.E. But the difference between me playing against Falco and CO18 playing against Falco is that, the Falco wasn't retreating away from CO18 to go laser camp AGAIN after a close-up 10 second battle.
Falco's always consistently do it beause once they hit me away offstage or whatever, they immediately run to the other side of stage, where Hrnut never did that to CO18. That's the difference. Thanks for your input girly.

And sounds good CO18.
Yeah i didn't camp as hard as i could, i just don't really like super camping thats all, i keep forgetting i'm playing brawl:ohwell:

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Good **** CO, thanks for sharing these. Definately studying on those videos with HRN's Falco, I have trouble with that MU.

Albert.

Smash Master
Why didn't he ban Delfino?

It's of my understanding that it's less bad for Snake to be taken to Castle Siege, rather than Delfino, if we're talking Snake's ban.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
CO, why do you often choose to cp to frigate?
Even though I'm not CO18, I'm assuming he counterpicked Frigate purposely versus Falco because it's not a flat stage where Falco thrives on with camping lasers. Frigate has a lot of ups and downs with the slopes and platforms that we can move all around on to hit Falco off. And I think CO18 likes to abuse the fact that there's no ledge in the first transformation. We can gimp Falco's SideB easily here, and that part of the stage is just as worse as counterpicking Port Town Aero Dive [when it was legal], since there weren't any ledges for Falco.
I was considering this stage for Falco too, good stuff.

Ling Ling

Smash Apprentice
Co18 **** columbus!! Nice vids I learned something watching your vids seems like I wasn't good vs MK bcuz my lack of experience. I enyoy to watch you vs snake a lot, I Like that matchup a lot too.

I'd like to see vids from columbus.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
yup! you'll be able to find me real easy i'll be wearing a piplup hat. If you or other DDDs need help getting picked up from the air port let me know.

I also have a second home in Naples Florida off of Immokalee road [near a CVS] So if i go on vacation to florida and theres a tournie there i might attend.
O_O Immokalee road? I know where that is, thats like a half hour drive from where I live lol. Always surprising to find someone from naples who plays smash :bee:

When u come down, you should chill with the naples crew :)

Top Bottom