• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-What does it cast?!-
___

Rin said you'd be visiting, so I'm.not surprised. Welcome to Tremorton!
___

-Is Don not with the rest of the group?-

-What are Ahim's current thoughts?-
___

That would be much appreciated, thank you...
-VARIOUS ICICLES THAT WOULD FALL ON HER-
---
Sakura: "Oh, was I that evident?"
---
-Didn't he stay watching Navy? Or did I misremember it-

Ahim: Hold up... Oh my...
---
Aya: "You two go rest now, I'll handle the rest"
Camilla: "Agreed... you're adorable~"
---
-there's totally something?-

Byleth: "So... I suppose we only need to talk of our idea to Kamui?"
---
-yaaaaay-
---
Sothis: -watches-
Ana: Too overbearing!
---
-It's Rin, so there has to be-

Tiki: "Yes, but no doubt she'll accept"
---
-And said day arrives...-
---
-She sees Gorgon in the video-
That's kind of a lot to take in...
___

-They have to leave for now...-
___

-Do any of them have any thoughts on what Donovan said?-
___

(Or maybe he just knew already about the haunted house? Ugh, we really need answers...)

Steven: "What's that Breakdown?"
___

you sure about this, Monika...?
Shez: "And that's just the tip of the iceberg. The things they'd make would range from groundbreaking to downright messed up... usually both."
---
Byleth: "Just get him out of here. I'll find my own way out."

Shez: "If you don't come out of this alive, I swear I'll..."

Byleth: "You know I'll be fine. Now do your Shadow Slide maneuver or... whatever it was called."

Shez: "..." -sighs- "Fine." -grabs Kerry's arm and immediately warps herself and him out of the base-

Byleth: "..." -sighs, then looks at Sitonai- "I was really hoping your father would spend more time than this... but I suppose just seeing you were okay must have been a great boost in motivation for him. I hope the next time we meet will be in a less... dangerous position." -ready to escape-
---
-what KoP asked-
---
Weiss: "We really do..."
---
-Monika's gotten so far, it'd be more painful not to see the closure-
Bumblebee: Sounds like some Cons I can think of... Heck, I even know some on my side who did those things out of Optimus's sight...
---
Sitonai: "...I was hoping I could at least have given him a hug"
---
-For now they want to just be with Kama, but it'll definitely hold weight after that given it will affect at least in some part their relationship with Abby-
---
-Breakdown transforms into his alt mode-
Breakdown: "See the Decepticon insignia there?" -referring to his car hood, a part he can't exactly reach with his hands in robot mode- "...Please cross it with something"
---
Monika: "Please, I'd regret it more if we didn't keep going..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-VARIOUS ICICLES THAT WOULD FALL ON HER-
---
Sakura: "Oh, was I that evident?"
---
-Didn't he stay watching Navy? Or did I misremember it-

Ahim: Hold up... Oh my...
---
Aya: "You two go rest now, I'll handle the rest"
Uh oh!

-She starts running to try and dodge the area of affect, while simultaneously sending another array of spears from the ground to try and counter them, but some would miss-

___

Not really. Rin just told me that she wanted to call and ask if you wanted to visit here, too. :p
___

-I think he did, but I was confused by what Don meant by "Where could she be?"-

-Before Ahim could mention anything, the conversation ended with the following exchange-

Steven: -Looking at the Roaming Eye spaceship- "Maybe you could uh... show us the ropes?"

Navy: -GASPS- "I would love that!" :b:
___

D-Do you still want to open the rest of your gifts?

Shez: "And that's just the tip of the iceberg. The things they'd make would range from groundbreaking to downright messed up... usually both."
---
Byleth: "Just get him out of here. I'll find my own way out."

Shez: "If you don't come out of this alive, I swear I'll..."

Byleth: "You know I'll be fine. Now do your Shadow Slide maneuver or... whatever it was called."

Shez: "..." -sighs- "Fine." -grabs Kerry's arm and immediately warps herself and him out of the base-

Byleth: "..." -sighs, then looks at Sitonai- "I was really hoping your father would spend more time than this... but I suppose just seeing you were okay must have been a great boost in motivation for him. I hope the next time we meet will be in a less... dangerous position." -ready to escape-
---
-what KoP asked-
---
Weiss: "We really do..."
---
-Monika's gotten so far, it'd be more painful not to see the closure-
Bumblebee: Sounds like some Cons I can think of... Heck, I even know some on my side who did those things out of Optimus's sight...
---
---
-For now they want to just be with Kqama, but it'll definitely hold weight after that given it will affect at least in some part their relationship with Abby-
---
Breakdown: "See the Decepticon insignia there?" -referring to his car hood, a part he can't exactly reach with his hands in robot mode- "...Please cross it with something"
---
...Yikes, that does sound really awful...But sadly not unlike a lot of bad guys we've had to take down before, either...
___

-...Is there any chance Shez hadn't teleported away just yet?-
___

-Mainly the fact that Specter Knight doesn't want their mother talking to her...-
___

Alright, then I say we've got no time to waste. Back to that so-called haunted house!

Steven: "...Do you want a new emblem, or would you just like the Decepticon one totally gone for now?"
___

Peridot: "...Please proceed with the rest of the side story, then..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "So she taught you a lot of what you know as well, or at least one class of magic..."
___

-With ease, as a matter of fact!-
Shez: "Her style of teaching's a bit different, actually. Rather than teaching what she knows, she instead talks about how she had to continually learn and adapt in her mercenary work and guides her students to achieve growth on their own, all while making sure they stay motivated.

In others words, she teaches people how to teach themselves and once that's done, she's mostly moral support."
---
Weiss: It is an early stage of the game...

Ana: Too overbearing!
---
-It's Rin, so there has to be-

Tiki: "Yes, but no doubt she'll accept"
---
-And said day arrives...-
---
-She sees Gorgon in the video-
-YET ADORABLE-
---
-Shez isn't as perceptive as Byleth though so she doesn't see it :V-

Camilla: "She'd likely be the most excited to see Queen Alear." :p
---
-KIDDOS WAKING UP-
---
-is she embarassed?-

---
---
-For now they want to just be with Kqama, but it'll definitely hold weight after that given it will affect at least in some part their relationship with Abby-
---
---
...Yikes, that does sound really awful...But sadly not unlike a lot of bad guys we've had to take down before, either...
___

___

-Mainly the fact that Specter Knight doesn't want their mother talking to her...-
___

Alright, then I say we've got no time to waste. Back to that so-called haunted house!

Steven: "...Do you want a new emblem, or would you just like the Decepticon one totally gone for now?"
___

Shez: "So you guys are really weak to magic? Heh, even less reason for you to worry, B. You could just throw one of your fire spells on the evil ones." :p
---
-I just wrote that she did... but I have a heart so... not yet :V-

Shez: "...Come on, B, we got time for one hug, at least."

Byleth: "...Don't take too long."
---
Palu: I'm not gonna let that stop me... but I'll make sure he's not around. Besides, encountering her is inevitable if I ever wish to talk to a Foreigner.
---
Weiss: "You want to go back?!"

Shez: "Oh, a haunted house sounds fun~!"
---
-and that they do?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Her style of teaching's a bit different, actually. Rather than teaching what she knows, she instead talks about how she had to continually learn and adapt in her mercenary work and guides her students to achieve growth on their own, all while making sure they stay motivated.

In others words, she teaches people how to teach themselves and once that's done, she's mostly moral support."
---
Weiss: It is an early stage of the game...
Specter: "...I'd say that's more of a unique teaching method rather than just a different one."
___

-And with that, said early stage is won, the three of them having successfully defended the radio io tower-

Relaying a message from Discord.

Digi will be gone for most of the day.
Got it. I'll still be active online today but perhaps a bit less.

I hope he's doing alright.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tired...
Uh oh!

-She starts running to try and dodge the area of affect, while simultaneously sending another array of spears from the ground to try and counter them, but some would miss-

___

Not really. Rin just told me that she wanted to call and ask if you wanted to visit here, too. :p
___

-I think he did, but I was confused by what Don meant by "Where could she be?"-

-Before Ahim could mention anything, the conversation ended with the following exchange-

Steven: -Looking at the Roaming Eye spaceship- "Maybe you could uh... show us the ropes?"

Navy: -GASPS- "I would love that!" :b:
___

D-Do you still want to open the rest of your gifts?
-While others would counter the spears thrown at him!-
---
Sakura: "That sounds like something she would do" :p
Rin: "H-Hey!"
---
Ahim: "Steven!" -it was too late for her to interfere in what was going to happen next-
---
Aya: "...It's fine"
-YET ADORABLE-
---
-Shez isn't as perceptive as Byleth though so she doesn't see it :V-

Camilla: "She'd likely be the most excited to see Queen Alear." :p
---
-KIDDOS WAKING UP-
---
-is she embarassed?-
Ana: At least the wyvern is obedient...
---
-And Rin has too much pride to admit everything- :V

Tiki: "She probably is" :p
---
Mary: Today is the day~
---
-She's raiding the fridge-
___

___

___

___

Shez: "So you guys are really weak to magic? Heh, even less reason for you to worry, B. You could just throw one of your fire spells on the evil ones." :p
---

---
Palu: I'm not gonna let that stop me... but I'll make sure he's not around. Besides, encountering her is inevitable if I ever wish to talk to a Foreigner.
---

---
-and that they do?-
Bumblebee: "Yeah, we are far from immune to it. So you could probably destroy me in one hit! Please don't do that" :p
---
Sitonai: "......." -she gets to hug him-
Kiritsugu: "............." -does the same-
---
Kama: ...What will you do now then? -dragged away by them daughters to tea party-
---
Breakdown: "I want it gone, that's all please..."
---
-They do, as Monika observes-

-Yuri says she doesn't knows she would have kept coming to the club if it wasn't for her, Sayori ask if really, and Yuri affirms so!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "You're that certain of it?"
___

-The next stage would actually have them return to Mountain Glenn from Volume 2, to investigate the origins of some high-tech cages designed to contain Grimm-
Shez: "Sure am. I've seen some of her students in the war. They were scary."
---
-they're fighting Grimm suddenly?-

Ana: At least the wyvern is obedient...
---
-And Rin has too much pride to admit everything- :V

Tiki: "She probably is" :p
---
Mary: Today is the day~
---
-She's raiding the fridge-
-very docile~-
---
Shez: 🤨

Byleth: "We should still ask her."
---
-YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
---
Sothis: "What a glutton." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tired...

-While others would counter the spears thrown at him!-
---
Sakura: "That sounds like something she would do" :p
Rin: "H-Hey!"
---
Ahim: "Steven!" -it was too late for her to interfere in what was going to happen next-
---
Aya: "...It's fine"
You doing okay, bud?

-Is Undyne able to dodge the ones that aren't?-
___

-Chuckled at that-

It's fine. I've got eight sisters, so I totally get wanting to hang out with siblings. :)

___

-Indeed, as Steven, Peridot, Lapis and Navy have all already boarded the Roaming Eye by now, which itself has already lift off-
___

A-Alright...We'll go get some rest then.

Shez: "Sure am. I've seen some of her students in the war. They were scary."
---
-they're fighting Grimm suddenly?-
Specter: "...You're a master of dark magic and you're afraid of some of her other students?"
___

-Not immediately, the stage starts out on the outskirts of Mountain Gleen's abandoned city-

-Shortly after they enter the town, a few Creeps and Beowolves spawn, some of which are off in optional areas and don't even see the player characters-

---

---
---

---
-and that they do?-
Bumblebee: "Yeah, we are far from immune to it. So you could probably destroy me in one hit! Please don't do that" :p
---
---
Kama: ...What will you do now then? -dragged away by them daughters to tea party-
---
---

-Yuri says she doesn't knows she would have kept coming to the club if it wasn't for her, Sayori ask if really, and Yuri affirms so!-
But it's still good to know in case any of those Decepticon jerks show their ugly mugs around here again. :p
___

-They needed this reunion...-
___

-He doesn't want her talking to Abigail until she can regain her sight, but there's still going to be several situations where she'll have to talk to her...-
___

If this place is the real deal, or that Snatcher punk has some connection to it, then any other people going to that haunted house could be in danger! We've got to go back...

Steven: "Hmm..." -Wondering who'd be best at removing an insignia on a metal surface without injuring Breakdown himself in the process-
___

Peridot: "Okay, positive interactions and good news so far..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-very docile~-
---
Shez: 🤨

Byleth: "We should still ask her."
---
-YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
---
Sothis: "What a glutton." :p
-She patted it-
---
Sakura: "Oh my sister can take some time to be sincere" :p
Rin: "Hey!"

Tiki: "Yes, after we're done here"
---
-She started to get ready!-
---
-Then the lights turned on, to Gorgon's surprise-
You doing okay, bud?

-Is Undyne able to dodge the ones that aren't?-
___

-Chuckled at that-

It's fine. I've got eight sisters, so I totally get wanting to hang out with siblings. :)

___

-Indeed, as Steven, Peridot, Lapis and Navy have all already boarded the Roaming Eye by now, which itself has already lift off-
___

A-Alright...We'll go get some rest then.
Just tired for reasons I'll say are unnecessary

-Some- :p
---
Sakura: "Relatable, someone has to fix their messes" :p
---
-Ahim tried to transform into a flying-capable Ranger, alas, too late-
---
Aya: "Thank you, I'll go open them myself"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Just tired for reasons I'll say are unnecessary

-Some- :p
---
Sakura: "Relatable, someone has to fix their messes" :p
---
-Ahim tried to transform into a flying-capable Ranger, alas, too late-
---
Aya: "Thank you, I'll go open them myself"
That's fair. I hope you're able to get a good night's rest at least.

-She's struck by the few she doesn't, then-

-For her, it's only mild injuries so far, but enough attacks like that will eventually add up to higher damage-

___

-Once again, Jenny couldn't help but giggle a bit at that-
___

-Did Gai go aboard the ship as well or nah?-
___

At the very least, I hope you've still been able to enjoy your birthday...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---

But it's still good to know in case any of those Decepticon jerks show their ugly mugs around here again. :p
___

___

-He doesn't want her talking to Abigail until she can regain her sight, but there's still going to be several situations where she'll have to talk to her...-
___

If this place is the real deal, or that Snatcher punk has some connection to it, then any other people going to that haunted house could be in danger! We've got to go back...

Steven: "Hmm..." -Wondering who'd be best at removing an insignia on a metal surface without injuring Breakdown himself in the process-
___

Shez: "I'll take 'em on all on my own." :grin:
---
Shez: "It's what he came for all along, right?"

Byleth: "..." -nods, smiling a bit-
---
Palu: I'm not going to actively seek her... but if my Ruler duties require me to speak to her, I won't let that Grim Reaper stop me from doing my job. Not to mention saying hello if I happen to walk by her, just so she doesn't suspect that her guardian knight has issues with me.

That's the part Donovan doesn't get; if I actively ignore her, it'll be too suspicious.

---
Weiss: "I suppose..."

Shez: "And if it's fake, that's fine as well." :p
---
Girl, it didn't mention a Part 1 in the title, it's totally a happy epilogue

Specter: "...You're a master of dark magic and you're afraid of some of her other students?"
___

-Not immediately, the stage starts out on the outskirts of Mountain Gleen's abandoned city-

-Shortly after they enter the town, a few Creeps and Beowolves spawn, some of which are off in optional areas and don't even see the player characters-
Shez: "Damn near anyone Byleth taught can topple entire legions on their own. As good as I am, I'm still just one gal, y'know."
---
-Yang still seeks them out tho-

-She patted it-
---
Sakura: "Oh my sister can take some time to be sincere" :p

Tiki: "Yes, after we're done here"
---
-She started to get ready!-
---
-Then the lights turned on, to Gorgon's surprise-
-it seems to like it-
---
Shez: "I knew she was hiding something." :p

-which will be soon?-
---
-to give macaroons to NEW FREN-
---
-and she was flustered?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Damn near anyone Byleth taught can topple entire legions on their own. As good as I am, I'm still just one gal, y'know."
---
-Yang still seeks them out tho-
Specter: "...If that's true, they don't sound that different from many of the members here."
___

-I also forgot to mention, the first levels have Profeasor Port serving as a guide on an intercom-

-Once they get to Mountain Glenn, Oobleck takes over that- job- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "...If that's true, they don't sound that different from many of the members here."
___

-I also forgot to mention, the first levels have Profeasor Port serving as a guide on an intercom-

-Once they get to Mountain Glenn, Oobleck takes over that- job- :V
Shez: "...Now I wonder if I can best them." :lol:
---
Weiss: Oh, that is a good touch.

-no, seriously, that's clever-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "...Now I wonder if I can best them." :lol:
---
Weiss: Oh, that is a good touch.

-no, seriously, that's clever-
Specter: "...After you just said you were afraid of some of them?"

___

-It both adds more character to the game and serves as a fitting callback in Oobleck's case-

-After some travel and a few Grimm fights, they eventually have to fight a horde of Grimm while waiting for a gate to open up. During said battle, Ursa Minors make their debut as enemies-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

---

---
Palu: I'm not going to actively seek her... but if my Ruler duties require me to speak to her, I won't let that Grim Reaper stop me from doing my job. Not to mention saying hello if I happen to walk by her, just so she doesn't suspect that her guardian knight has issues with me.

That's the part Donovan doesn't get; if I actively ignore her, it'll be too suspicious.

---

---
Bumblebee: "Or if Blitzwing causes any ruckus here" :p
---
Sitonai: "...I hope this won't be the last"
Kiritsugu: "...So do I"
---
-Indeed, and no doubt Oui would catch up to something-
---
-Perhaps just use paint to put an x over it or something-
---
Mash: "Seems it's noew Yuri's turn to talk..."

Monika: She's come such a long way too...
-it seems to like it-
---
Shez: "I knew she was hiding something." :p

-which will be soon?-
---
-to give macaroons to NEW FREN-
---
-and she was flustered?-
Ana: "You're doing great..."
---
Rin: "I am not!"

-Yeah, maybe- :p
---
-So Mary prepared herself, eating a healthy breakfast and putting on her favorite green dress!-
---

That's fair. I hope you're able to get a good night's rest at least.

-She's struck by the few she doesn't, then-

-For her, it's only mild injuries so far, but enough attacks like that will eventually add up to higher damage-

___

-Once again, Jenny couldn't help but giggle a bit at that-
___

-Did Gai go aboard the ship as well or nah?-
___

At the very least, I hope you've still been able to enjoy your birthday...
Thanks there, I did.

Alph: That's what they call chip damage, right?
---
Sakura: "Now then, please allow me to put my luggage somewhere"
---
-Ahim was very much still flying at them, alas the ship was faster-

-Indeed he did-
Gai: "W-Wait, what's going on?!"
---
Aya: "Most of it, thank you" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Thanks there, I did.

Alph: That's what they call chip damage, right?
---
Sakura: "Now then, please allow me to put my luggage somewhere"
---
-Ahim was very much still flying at them, alas the ship was faster-

-Indeed he did-
Gai: "W-Wait, what's going on?!"
---
Aya: "Most of it, thank you" :)
-Yeah, and it seems that it's all either of them have been able to accomplish so far-

-It's actually a testament to their skills that, with all that they're both capable of and all the strategies and tactics their learned from years of combat experience, that the fight has been even thus far-
___

Do you two mind sharing the guest room for storage?
___

Steven: "Don't worry, we're just taking a cruise through the sky for now. Actually, this is perfect! The Crystal Gems finally have a pilot!"

Peridot: "Things are going okay now, huh?" :)

Lapis "Yeah... Yeah they are.":)
___

We just wanted to make sure you got the chance to celebrate it. :)

---

---

---

---
---
---
---
---

Be careful, we don't know if he might've been in earshot to hear that. :p
___

-She can't leave the Alliance yet...But they will find a way to reunite her with her family for good-
___

-And Oui likely would have just as negative of opinion of the matter as the undead knight, if not even more so since at least Donovan understands that Kama truly did change for the better-

-That being said, perhaps that he doesn't get that it's suspicious, but that he doesn't care... He can tell that Kama's changed, and can even find common ground with her in that regard given his own past as the Enchantress' second-in-command and enforcer, but that doesn't mean he's forgiven her-
___

(A-Are we really sure this is a good idea...?)

(...Undyne's right. What if more people got trapped there for real and need our help?)

Steven: "Oh, I have an idea! Does anyone have any paint supplies handy/"
___

Peridot: "Then that's even better news! This epilogue should be full of nothing short of positivity and highlights of character development!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "...After you just said you were afraid of some of them?"

___

-It both adds more character to the game and serves as a fitting callback in Oobleck's case-

-After some travel and a few Grimm fights, they eventually have to fight a horde of Grimm while waiting for a gate to open up. During said battle, Ursa Minors make their debut as enemies-
Shez: "Hey, some of them were on opposite sides of the side B and I chose. I had every right to worry."
---
Weiss: I hope we don't see Roman...

Ana: "You're doing great..."
---
Rin: "I am not!"

-Yeah, maybe- :p
---
-So Mary prepared herself, eating a healthy breakfast and putting on her favorite green dress!-
---
Camilla: "Thank you!"
---
Shez: "...Are we seriously going to argue the whole time because your sister doesn't want to say what's on her mind, Sakura?"

-yay~-
---
Palu: "How adorable~!"
---
unreplied

---
---
---
---

___

-She can't leave the Alliance yet...But they will find a way to reunite her with her family for good-
___

-And Oui likely would have just as negative of opinion of the matter as the undead knight, if not even more so since at least Donovan understands that Kama truly did change for the better-

-That being said, perhaps that he doesn't get that it's suspicious, but that he doesn't care... He can tell that Kama's changed, and can even find common ground with her in that regard given his own past as the Enchantress' second-in-command and enforcer, but that doesn't mean he's forgiven her-
___

(...Undyne's right. What if more people got trapped there for real and need our help?)

___

Peridot: "Then that's even better news! This epilogue should be full of nothing short of positivity and highlights of character development!"
Byleth: -feeling more comfortable-
---
-once the Alliance is done, she'll always be with her father...-
---
Palu: So I might just treat life normally.
---
Weiss: "It's... worth a shot..."
---
Totally!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Hey, some of them were on opposite sides of the side B and I chose. I had every right to worry."
---
Weiss: I hope we don't see Roman...
Specter: "...When exactly did she teach them?"

___

-Thankfully, human NPCs seem to be relegated to just voices on the intercom, so at the very least, Roman wouldn't be fought in-person if he's in the game-

-And while they'll eventually find out that he's not in the game at all, his battle theme is one of the recurring songs from the show's OST that can play during enemy battles-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Yeah, and it seems that it's all either of them have been able to accomplish so far-

-It's actually a testament to their skills that, with all that they're both capable of and all the strategies and tactics their learned from years of combat experience, that the fight has been even thus far-
___

Do you two mind sharing the guest room for storage?
___

Steven: "Don't worry, we're just taking a cruise through the sky for now. Actually, this is perfect! The Crystal Gems finally have a pilot!"

Peridot: "Things are going okay now, huh?" :)

Lapis "Yeah... Yeah they are.":)
___

We just wanted to make sure you got the chance to celebrate it. :)
Alph: They're both so vicious, but yet seem so thoughtful and improvising well... And are having fun too.
---
Sakura: "I don't, what about you?"
Rin: "I'm okay with that" :)
---
Gai: "...Right! That's what's going on, that's sure!"
---
Aya: "Thank you" -hugs him, then Alphys-
Camilla: "Thank you!"
---
Shez: "...Are we seriously going to argue the whole time because your sister doesn't want to say what's on her mind, Sakura?"

-yay~-
---
Palu: "How adorable~!"
---
unreplied
Ana: "...You're welcome too, I suppose"
---
Sakura: "Probably"
Sakura: "Tell us how it is to be a mercenary, please!"

-So for now laxing-
---
Mary: "I'm now very ready~!"
---
-She was, and tried to put some of the food back on the fridge too quick!-
___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---
Totally!
Bumblebee: "That would strike his pride" :p
---
-That's... at least what they hope for-
---
-Indeed... Oui would definitely try to downright apply violence with even less hesitation-
Ana: "Mommy, are you coming with us?"
---
da Vinci: -To Steven- "I tend to do so~" :p
---
-Yuri says "I know it wasn't too long ago, but it hurts to think about my behavior back then... I was really short-sighted. The only reason I came was to find others who were into fantasy. I suppose that was my idea of making friends with people. And I remember feeling uncomfortable because you and I have... Such different energy. I had such a specific idea of the kind of person I could be friends with. So when Sayori tried so hard to get to know me, I felt like I was wating her time. I think... I was too naive to assume that similar interests were the key component of friendship"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "...When exactly did she teach them?"

___

-Thankfully, human NPCs seem to be relegated to just voices on the intercom, so at the very least, Roman wouldn't be fought in-person if he's in the game-

-And while they'll eventually find out that he's not in the game at all, his battle theme is one of the recurring songs from the show's OST that can play during enemy battles-
Shez: "She started teaching a year before the war."
---
-so he keeps creeping on them :V-

Ana: "...You're welcome too, I suppose"
---
Sakura: "Probably"
Sakura: "Tell us how it is to be a mercenary, please!"

-So for now laxing-
---
Mary: "I'm now very ready~!"
---
-She was, and tried to put some of the food back on the fridge too quick!-
Camilla: "Awwwww~"
---
Shez: "Sure! What do you wanna know?"

-yeeee-
---
Palu: "To see your friend?"
---
Sothis: :chuckle:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Alph: They're both so vicious, but yet seem so thoughtful and improvising well... And are having fun too.
---
Sakura: "I don't, what about you?"
Rin: "I'm okay with that" :)
---
Gai: "...Right! That's what's going on, that's sure!"
---
Aya: "Thank you" -hugs him, then Alphys-
-They're experienced warriors, so of course they enjoy a good competition in addition to training- :p
___

Awesome! I'm not sure if we have any spare beds, though. Would you be okay with using an air mattress or sleeping bag, Sakura?
___

Navy: "Hey Steven. Hit that button behind you and I'll show you what this baby can really do!"

Steven: "Uh, you mean the one right here?" -Pointing at the button on the control panel that's, well, literally behind him, separated from the rest of the buttons on the panel-

Navy: "Yeah, that's the one!"

Steven: "I'm gonna press it!" :b:

-And when Steven does press said button, the lights in the Roaming Eye suddenly all go out, and the small area around Navy and her pilot seat become encased in an energy barrier-
___

-Both monsters happily returned said hugs-

Byleth: "She started teaching a year before the war.
---
-so he keeps creeping on them :V-
-Why is Byleth there? And suddenly talking in first-person?- :V

Specter: "...Talk about poor timing..."
___

-And while it's not like they know that the theme and leitmotif are associated with Roman in the actual show, they can't help but get the impression that theis particular theme would be fitting for him- :V

---
---
---
---
Totally!
---
---
-Indeed... Oui would definitely try to downright apply violence with even less hesitation-
---
---
-Yuri says "I know it wasn't too long ago, but it hurts to think about my behavior back then... I was really short-sighted. The only reason I came was to find others who were into fantasy. I suppose that was my idea of making friends with people. And I remember feeling uncomfortable because you and I have... Such different energy. I had such a specific idea of the kind of person I could be friends with. So when Sayori tried so hard to get to know me, I felt like I was wating her time. I think... I was too naive to assume that similar interests were the key component of friendship"-
I thought that already happened when he had to stick around to help Chaldea. :p
___

-They need to find some means to free the Servants of their contracts...-
___

-Donovan wouldn't blame her, nor make any effort to stop her. All that matters to him now is whether Abigail ever wants to confront Kama again, whether she forgives her or not-
___

(If all those twisting rooms and hallways are real, and those creatures are, too, then we may be the only people who have any idea of how to deal with them...)

(...And that would mean we'd be the only ones who could save anyone trapped there...)

Steven: "Do you think you could maybe paint over Breakdown's old Decepticon emblem, da Vinci?"
___

Peridot: "That can take anyone a while to learn. A lot of my friends have a lot of different interests than my own, including Steven right here, but we still became good companions!"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "Awwwww~"
---
Shez: "Sure! What do you wanna know?"

-yeeee-
---
Palu: "To see your friend?"
---
Sothis: :chuckle:
Ana: "..." Will she just keep doing that?
---
Sakura: "Just how the work feels in general"

-Byleth sees Shez converse with others-
---
Mary: "Yep~! I hope she likes the macarons!"
---
-In the video she gets asked what is she doing, and Gorgon says "Uuuuh, nothing?"-
-They're experienced warriors, so of course they enjoy a good competition in addition to training- :p
___

Awesome! I'm not sure if we have any spare beds, though. Would you be okay with using an air mattress or sleeping bag, Sakura?
___

Navy: "Hey Steven. Hit that button behind you and I'll show you what this baby can really do!"

Steven: "Uh, you mean the one right here?" -Pointing at the button on the control panel that's, well, literally behind him, separated from the rest of the buttons on the panel-

Navy: "Yeah, that's the one!"

Steven: "I'm gonna press it!" :b:

-And when Steven does press said button, the lights in the Roaming Eye suddenly all go out, and the small area around Navy and her pilot seat become encased in an energy barrier-
___

-Both monsters happily returned said hugs-
-And clearly they can get rough about it- :p
---
Sakura: "Oh, I don't need to sleep. I could stay up watching scaaaaary movies, booooooooooo"
---
Gai: "...Ah, that's some defensive measure! Right?"
---
Aya: "Now go take a rest!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And clearly they can get rough about it- :p
---
Sakura: "Oh, I don't need to sleep. I could stay up watching scaaaaary movies, booooooooooo"
---
Gai: "...Ah, that's some defensive measure! Right?"
---
Aya: "Now go take a rest!"
-As most proud warriors do- :p
___

Ooh, that sounds fun! Mom could make more popcorn!
___

-THEH THE ROAMING EYE SPEEDS UP BY SEVERAL MILES PER HOUR, CAUSING THE STEVEN, PERIDOT, LAPIS AND GAI TO GO FLYING TO THE BACK OF THE SHIP-
___

Heh, you got it. -Turns to the others- Good night, everyone.

A-And cheers to a successful day of construction work!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---
___

___

-Donovan wouldn't blame her, nor make any effort to stop her. All that matters to him now is whether Abigail ever wants to confront Kama again, whether she forgives her or not-
___

(If all those twisting rooms and hallways are real, and those creatures are, too, then we may be the only people who have any idea of how to deal with them...)

(...And that would mean we'd be the only ones who could save anyone trapped there...)

Steven: "Do you think you could maybe paint over Breakdown's old Decepticon emblem, da Vinci?"
___

Peridot: "That can take anyone a while to learn. A lot of my friends have a lot of different interests than my own, including Steven right here, but we still became good companions!"
Shez: "There might still be some left." :p
---
-but how...?-
---
Palu: "Oh, where are you going?"
---
Weiss: "Well... we could use the extra muscle from these two mercenaries as well. We can vouch for Byleth at least. Right, Winter?"
---
I should probably call Pinkie Pie now :p

-Why is Byleth there? And suddenly talking in first-person?- :V

Specter: "...Talk about poor timing..."
___

-And while it's not like they know that the theme and leitmotif are associated with Roman in the actual show, they can't help but get the impression that theis particular theme would be fitting for him- :V
-FIXED-

Shez: "Tell me about it. Heh."
---
-basically, yee-

Ana: "..." Will she just keep doing that?
---
Sakura: "Just how the work feels in general"

-Byleth sees Shez converse with others-
---
Mary: "Yep~! I hope she likes the macarons!"
---
-In the video she gets asked what is she doing, and Gorgon says "Uuuuh, nothing?"-
-yes :V-
---
Shez: "From what I've heard, you people basically live something similar. But the main difference is I had to negotiate contract terms with clients."

-she's glad yet also unsurprised to see Shez make new friends-
---
Palu: "I'm sure she will."
---
-HOW CUTE-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-FIXED-

Shez: "Tell me about it. Heh."
---
-basically, yee-
Specter: "...Did they ever reconcile?"
___

-There's also collectable Artifacts that look like large Chess pieces hidden throughout every level-

-It's not really explained what they were originally built for, they're just there for extra EXP and to unlock a bit of a secret ending, with the reason the characters are collecting them being that Port wants to preserve the historical artifacts-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "...Did they ever reconcile?"
___

-There's also collectable Artifacts that look like large Chess pieces hidden throughout every level-

-It's not really explained what they were originally built for, they're just there for extra EXP and to unlock a bit of a secret ending, with the reason the characters are collecting them being that Port wants to preserve the historical artifacts-
Shez: "The ones who survived did."
---
Ruby: "...Why chess pieces?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

---
-but how...?-
---
---
Weiss: "Well... we could use the extra muscle from these two mercenaries as well. We can vouch for Byleth at least. Right, Winter?"
---
Bumblebee: "Probably, I'd have to see" :p
---
-Killing Koyanskaya is the obvious yet likely hardest to do answer-
---
Mary: "To have a tea party with Kamama~!"
-And yeah, that's how it shall be at least for now....-
---
da Vinci: "Iiiiin a moment~"
---
Monika: There's more than I thought they had....

-Yuri continues "Sayori and I were able to be friends because she always thinks about the needs of other people. That's something I never knew how to do... Or even thought to do. But I stayed in the club, thanks to that. And I started trying as hard as I could to understand people better", Monika says "You went above and beyond when it came to that. I was just super impressed"-

-Yuri says "Well, I always hated that I didn't know how to behave like a person who is easily liked by others... Like you two can. But the whole time, I should have
-As most proud warriors do- :p
___

Ooh, that sounds fun! Mom could make more popcorn!
___

-THEH THE ROAMING EYE SPEEDS UP BY SEVERAL MILES PER HOUR, CAUSING THE STEVEN, PERIDOT, LAPIS AND GAI TO GO FLYING TO THE BACK OF THE SHIP-
___

Heh, you got it. -Turns to the others- Good night, everyone.

A-And cheers to a successful day of construction work!
-Yeah- :p -Spears are currently clashing!-
---
Sakura: "Right? I still will wear comfy clothes though~" :p
---
-Of course, understandably they all react by screaming-
---
Aya: "Good night then" :)
-yes :V-
---
Shez: "From what I've heard, you people basically live something similar. But the main difference is I had to negotiate contract terms with clients."

-she's glad yet also unsurprised to see Shez make new friends-
---
Palu: "I'm sure she will."
---
-HOW CUTE-
-She's not any less embarrassed as the flight goes on-
---
Sakura: "Of course, you must fight a lot!"

-She's always been sociable-
---
Mary: "Okay!
---
-What Sothis thinks?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah- :p -Spears are currently clashing!-
---
Sakura: "Right? I still will wear comfy clothes though~" :p
---
-Of course, understandably they all react by screaming-
---
Aya: "Good night then" :)
-Neither being able to land a strike so far'
___

It's not a sleepover without PJs. Unless you're a robot like me. :lol:
___

-The entrance at the back of the ship also is also opened, forcing Steven to grab onto to the hatch along with Lapis, Peridot and Pumpkin to hold on to keep from flying off of it-

-Gai might fare better if he's able to use a Key on time-
___

-The two monsters thus went to two guest rooms to catch some sleep for the night-

---
-but how...?-
---
---
---
---
---
---
---

-Yuri continues "Sayori and I were able to be friends because she always thinks about the needs of other people. That's something I never knew how to do... Or even thought to do. But I stayed in the club, thanks to that. And I started trying as hard as I could to understand people better", Monika says "You went above and beyond when it came to that. I was just super impressed"-

-Yuri says "Well, I always hated that I didn't know how to behave like a person who is easily liked by others... Like you two can. But the whole time, I should have
Considering how much of a bully he is? I wouldn't be surprised.
___

-And even if they can accomplish that, they might still need to find at least most of the Servants new Masters to contract with in order for them to survive Koya's death...-
___

-Was mostly silent during Specter Knight's argument, knowing many of both his and Palutena's points were valid, but he's still present. He'll ask if she, her family and Kama are doing alright before they leave-

(I understand Donovan's anger, but Kama's also trying to repent...That confrontation could have gone worse, I suppose...)

___

(Oh, totally! She defeated enemy troops left and right when we were in the Dark World! She even seriously damaged Queen's mech without needing a mech of her own!) :b:

Steven: "Please wait a minute then, Breakdown." :)
___

-Unfinished?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "........."

-He really didn't want to think of the worst, there-
___

Shez: "I'd like to say we tried to minimize things but... war still finds a way to suck."
---
-sounds about right lmao-

-it reminds them of Beacon though-

-She's not any less embarrassed as the flight goes on-
---
Sakura: "Of course, you must fight a lot!"

-She's always been sociable-
---
Mary: "Okay!
---
-What Sothis thinks?-
-awwwww-
---
Shez: "Oh, I sure did. Even outside of jobs, I'd do some friendly spars. Keep everyone's skills up, y'know."

-and this hasn't changed-
---
-TO MONIKA-
---
Sothis: I did not think such monster would have a side so cute.

---
---
---
---

Considering how much of a bully he is? I wouldn't be surprised.
___

-And even if they can accomplish that, they might still need to find at least most of the Servants new Masters to contract with in order for them to survive Koya's death...-
___

-Was mostly silent during Specter Knight's argument, knowing many of both his and Palutena's points were valid, but he's still present. He'll ask if she, her family and Kama are doing alright before they leave-

(I understand Donovan's anger, but Kama's also trying to repent...That confrontation could have gone worse, I suppose...)

___

(Oh, totally! She defeated enemy troops left and right when we were in the Dark World! She even seriously damaged Queen's mech without needing a mech of her own!) :b:

Steven: "Please wait a minute then, Breakdown." :)
___

-Unfinished?-
Shez: "Bullies are always like that."
---
-or simply... break those contracts-
---
Palu: "We'll be alright, Gaster. And yes, I'll be delighted to join this tea party."
---
Weiss: "You'll be a very good ally if you come with us, Miss Eisner."

Byleth: "And I can vouch for Shez."
---
-what KoP asked-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "I'd like to say we tried to minimize things but... war still finds a way to suck."
---
-sounds about right lmao-

-it reminds them of Beacon though-
Specter: "...I've e heard a lot of horror stories about war in my time, but never a tragedy quite so severe..."
___

-Of it's fall or did it have another reference to Chess that I forgot?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Welcome to Fodlan, I guess."
---
-fetching chess pieces was how the teams were made in V1-
Specter: "How did you two take it...?" -Referring to the deaths of some of the students-
___

-It's been so long since I've seen V1, so yeah, I completely forgot that lol-

-Most of these larger Chess pieces are just placed on the sidelines of the main path in spots the players wouldn't immediately see, but others are hidden in out of the way locations that branch off from the level's main path-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "How did you two take it...?" -Referring to the deaths of some of the students-
___

-It's been so long since I've seen V1, so yeah, I completely forgot that lol-

-Most of these larger Chess pieces are just placed on the sidelines of the main path in spots the players wouldn't immediately see, but others are hidden in out of the way locations that branch off from the level's main path-
Shez: "It was tough... Really tough... We almost surrendered, honestly."
---
Ruby: "Oooooh, collectibles~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "It was tough... Really tough... We almost surrendered, honestly."
---
Ruby: "Oooooh, collectibles~"
Specter: "..." -Reminded of Reize- "...I can understand such a decision..."
___

-They aren't sure what they do yet, but some requires puzzles or platforming to collect and they all give extra EXP, so why not try and collect each one?-

Top Bottom