• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Claptrap: "Does it technically even qualify as a speed power, or is it more of a teleportation power?"
___

(She was even willing to sacrifice herself to save her and the Plantars, so there's a real chance she realized she made mistakes before...There's a real chance they can still make amends.)
Ruby: "It's complicated..."
---
Weiss: "Exactly!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Woops, didn't post this yesterday.

Will be absent until late in the night otherwise.
Alright, I may take something of a break tomorrow then. I hope the trip at least goes well.

Star: "Ride like the wind, Cloudy! Literally because wind moves normal clouds!"
___

-Tuck can be clever for his age, and he's certainly determined...But he can also just be a kid sometimes- :V
___

Star: "...You knew about that, huh?" :lol:

-I admittedly don't recall if Star mentioned that ordeal to Ahim or not...-
___

-Will Lusamine sit it out or nah?-
Lily: "Wait, I want to win too!" -propels herself faster!-
---
-It reminds her of when she watched Shirou try to make a high jump as a kid-
---
Ahim: "It was easy to tell" :p
---
-She'll sit it out, unfortunately-
Camilla: "Anything for such a group of cuties~"
---
Byleth: "...Already...?"
---
-OH DAMN-
---
Sothis: "Don't all gods?" :p
Illya: "Can you lend us your wyvern?"
---
-Indeed already snoring-
---
Kama: No... Is this the end? :urg:
---
Tamamo: -Remembers Amaterasu- ".................................I do guess"
S-So you wouldn't have noticed the effects of the fritz... -Sigh- I-I'm sorry we can't prove that plan of his happened already, but th-the Alliance is still up to it's own agenda, a-and we can prove that. D-Drakkon did severe damage to another d-dimension, and from our understanding, some of your colleagues w-were recently in contact with some of the Alliance's leaders...
___

-Will they intervene or wait and see if Sitonai/Illya even needs it?-
___

-And they're all magic or magic-wielders. What are the odds?-
___

Wait, who?

Well, b-besides Jenny and Claptrap, there were all of the other XJ sisters and some piloted mechs and drones, too... :)

Whoa, all of Jenny's sisters, and even Claptrap helped out?

...I've gotta thank them later. I really owe them one. :grin:

___

-Steven raised his shield to try and protect the group form the shots-

Steven: "O-Okay, I'm glad they're not outright dead anymore, but this is total chaos!" :crazy:
___

Peridot: "EEEEEEEEEEE! This is so sweet and wholesome~!" :b:
-would they?-
---
Shez: "I think she's fine."
---
Kanna: "Maybe we could work together on a mission one day?"
---
-maybe spar with One-Arm Link too because they most likely promised a fight once they were good-
---
-Byleth just starts running to the side to dodge the bullets-
---
-but it all feels so real...-
Optimus: "That is true, besides Jetfire, another one named Cosmos reported it to me. There's also the Dinobot named Swoop"
Bumblebee: "Where is she?"
Optimus: "She's decided to stay with Grimlock for the moment"
Bumblebee: "Oh, figures"
---
-Kiritsugu still wants to get to her though, jut waiting to see all that she's capable of-
-For now her blade has been clashing with Ransik's plenty of times, looking to be even-
---
Nanoha: "Wait, you want to?"
Jeanne Lily: "We'd all be willing to!"
---
-I can totally see them do that, yeah- :V

Eleonora: "Regardless, I congratulate you for managing to stand through this!"
Altera: "Thank you..."
---
-It's less bullets and more energy blasts-

Motormaster: "That's the point puny human! We control the road, we will control this place too! And will crash and burn you all as revenge!"

-Of course people try to dodge, but Motormaster's trailer also becomes a large turret that he starts shooting wider blasts with, all while visibly smirking-

1675009189796.png

---
-As much as Monika would deny to, she's really being affected by these...-

-Natsuki nodded at Sayori, the latter saying she doesn't has to feel like she did anything wrong, it was her own fault and she's sorry. She wasn't mad at her today or anything like that, she felt really guilty and wanted to give her space; thinking it was silly for her to approach her all the time and should only approach when Natsuki would want her to. Just whatever makes Natsuki comfortable, she'll respect that from now on, friendships shoul always start with those things. With the right balance-

-Natsuki nods again and says "One thing about that", she doesn't wants to approach her all the time either, she just wants it to be balanced, like Sayori said. Sayori nods and says she understands, they'll make sure of that together then-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Woops, didn't post this yesterday.

Will be absent until late in the night otherwise.

Lily: "Wait, I want to win too!" -propels herself faster!-
---
-It reminds her of when she watched Shirou try to make a high jump as a kid-
---
Ahim: "It was easy to tell" :p
---
-She'll sit it out, unfortunately-
Alright, no worries. Have a safe trip!

Star: "Are we both competing to win even without considering Marco, too?"
___

-He kept failing, yet also didn't give up...-
___

Star: "I apparently didn't realize that..." :lol:
___

-The others understand, given the stress from her flashbacks and migraines earlier...-

Ruby: "It's complicated..."
---
Weiss: "Exactly!"
Penny: "Simply put, Ruby's Semblance works by breaking down atoms and rebuilding them as a means of extremely quick travel, affecting the atoms of anyone or anything else she picks up along the way."

Claptrap: "Ohhhhhh, so it is a teleportation ability! There's typically no need to alter atoms just for speed boosts!"
___

(Plus, they're actually finally planning on trying to find a way to get Anne home...Maybe Hopediah will unbury the Music Box? Or maybe they'll find another way for her to get home?)

-would they?-
---
Shez: "I think she's fine."
---
Kanna: "Maybe we could work together on a mission one day?"
---
-maybe spar with One-Arm Link too because they most likely promised a fight once they were good-
---
-Byleth just starts running to the side to dodge the bullets-
---
-but it all feels so real...-
Optimus: "That is true, besides Jetfire, another one named Cosmos reported it to me. There's also the Dinobot named Swoop"
---
-Kiritsugu still wants to get to her though, jut waiting to see all that she's capable of-
-For now her blade has been clashing with Ransik's plenty of times, looking to be even-
---
---

---

Motormaster: "That's the point puny human! We control the road, we will control this place too! And will crash and burn you all as revenge!"

-Of course people try to dodge, but Motormaster's trailer also becomes a large turret that he starts shooting wider blasts with, all while visibly smirking-

View attachment 367269
---

-Natsuki nodded at Sayori, the latter saying she doesn't has to feel like she did anything wrong, it was her own fault and she's sorry. She wasn't mad at her today or anything like that, she felt really guilty and wanted to give her space; thinking it was silly for her to approach her all the time and should only approach when Natsuki would want her to. Just whatever makes Natsuki comfortable, she'll respect that from now on, friendships shoul always start with those things. With the right balance-

-Natsuki nods again and says "One thing about that", she doesn't wants to approach her all the time either, she just wants it to be balanced, like Sayori said. Sayori nods and says she understands, they'll make sure of that together then-
If we may ask, what have they mentioned about them?
___

-Will Sitonai be able to defeat him?-
___

Specter: "Would the Bureau or any of your parents allow that?"
___

-A one-eyed fish warrior vs a one-armed hylian knight. Seems like an even fight- :V

Thanks, Ela! Man, even I kinda find it hard to believe we stood this long. It's been months since we got infected...

___

-The majority either try and dodge the lasers or take cover behind Steven's shield-

(Alright, time to fry some circuits...) -Uses Thunderbolt on Motormaster-
___

-She still personally knew them within the game world itself, after all...-

Peridot: "That's a better start to companionship." :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "Can you lend us your wyvern?"
---
-Indeed already snoring-
---
Kama: No... Is this the end? :urg:
---
Tamamo: -Remembers Amaterasu- ".................................I do guess"
Camilla: "What an odd request... but I can't say not to cute smiles~"
---
-but that would mean there's no one checking on Byleth :V-
---
-nope :V-
---
Sothis: "There we go." :p

Penny: "Simply put, Ruby's Semblance works by breaking down atoms and rebuilding them as a means of extremely quick travel, affecting the atoms of anyone or anything else she picks up along the way."

Claptrap: "Ohhhhhh, so it is a teleportation ability! There's typically no need to alter atoms just for speed boosts!"
___

(Plus, they're actually finally planning on trying to find a way to get Anne home...Maybe Hopediah will unbury the Music Box? Or maybe they'll find another way for her to get home?)
Ruby: "I still didn't get that... but it's not teleportation! ...I think?"
---
Weiss: "I forgot he buried it!"

---
---
---

---

---

___

___

___

-A one-eyed fish warrior vs a one-armed hylian knight. Seems like an even fight- :V

Thanks, Ela! Man, even I kinda find it hard to believe we stood this long. It's been months since we got infected...

___

-The majority either try and dodge the lasers or take cover behind Steven's shield-

___

Azura: -takes out a notepad and a plume-
---
-WILL SHE?!-
---
Kanna: "We're already part of Chaldea. What's the difference?"

Sothis: "The young dragon strikes a good point, if I do say so myself."
---
-LMAO-

Arlon: "Sheer determination, I suppose."
---
Shez: "Try and catch me first!" -throws a ball of darkness at one of them-
---
-and then it ends?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "....I still feel like I'm moving though?"
---
Weiss: "As am I..."
Penny: "I did not say it was exactly the same as teleportation." :p
___

(Most of the TV shows I've watched are usually just about silly jokes or fun adventures. This one...seems like it has some actually important things at stake for the characters...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "I did not say it was exactly the same as teleportation." :p
___

(Most of the TV shows I've watched are usually just about silly jokes or fun adventures. This one...seems like it has some actually important things at stake for the characters...)
Ruby: "I'm confused..."
---
Weiss: "It's a story..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "S-Sure!"
---
Weiss: "Not all are this intense, but they tend to try and keep you engaged."
Penny: "Very well. What matters most if that you know how to use your Semblance effectively!"

-Her own Semblance works based on a science she doesn't totally understand, but as long as she knows to to use it, there's not so much of a need to fully understand how it works-
___

(Well, as sad and scary as Amphibia can be sometimes...it's also got some cool adventures and wholesome stuff, too. I'm certainly more curious about the show's story than I was even before, now!)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Alright, no worries. Have a safe trip!

Star: "Are we both competing to win even without considering Marco, too?"
___

-He kept failing, yet also didn't give up...-
___

Star: "I apparently didn't realize that..." :lol:
___

-The others understand, given the stress from her flashbacks and migraines earlier...-
Lily: "...We got too distracted..."
---
-Yeah, Sakura also watched it and she can confirm-
---
Ahim: "But you're in the way of solving matters, right?"
---
-Yeah, for now it'll be them at least-
Camilla: "What an odd request... but I can't say not to cute smiles~"
---
-but that would mean there's no one checking on Byleth :V-
---
-nope :V-
---
Sothis: "There we go." :p
Illya: "Thank you then~" :D
---
-And when she tried to sneak away, Tiki pulled her on to bed- :V
---
Merlin: "But wait, there's more!"
Kama: "Huh?"
---
Nitocris: "I guess it's for a reason..."
Tamamo: "Nah, they just like being annoying"
___

___

___

___

___

---
-WILL SHE?!-
---

---
-LMAO-

---
---
-and then it ends?-
Optimus: "Cosmos did, he mentioned how suspicious they looked"
---
-Nope, as he managed to grab her by the arm!-
---
Shiro: "Said parents are hearing you" 😛
---
Eleonora: "I still recommend that you take a day to rest though"
---
-Motormaster tanked it, but was still clearly annoyed by it and shot at Heshima's direction, while Breakdown true to his name, is shooting erratically while in complete panic. Dead End is more precise, but seems to lack motivation compared to his teammates-

-Wildrider jumped to the side of Shez's attack, laughing maniacally as he shot at her-
---
-And Monika's in a mixture of regretting every action she did but also thinking there's no reason for them to... Well, being brought in, given how she herself reacted to becoming aware-

-Natsuki continues with a "Well, anyway..." as the narration says that now that the two found common ground, it's easier for Natsuki to speak freely again, saying she's not gonna like, share her poems all the time or anything like that, but she wouldn't mind once in a while, but just the best ones! So she better like them or else she'll change her mind! Sayori says she likes anything she does, Natsuki blushing stammered "I- I was just saying...", more importantly Sayori says she wants to talk to her of her new boyfriend, which makes Natsuki go "Huh?!"-

Monika: "WHAT?!"

-Natsuki then realized she means from the manga-

Monika: "........Ooooooooohhhhh, it's the concept of husbando, heheh, silly Sayori"

-She says she needs to guess who it is, Sayori says she won't be able to. The two walk down the hallway together, Natsuki saying they have so much to talk about and is like "should have saved the last two chapters to see her reaction to the big reveal", Sayori is like "Aw, you wanted to enjoy it with me~? That's so cute!", Natsuki says to shush, but Sayori giggled. Side story ends-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Very well. What matters most if that you know how to use your Semblance effectively!"

-Her own Semblance works based on a science she doesn't totally understand, but as long as she knows to to use it, there's not so much of a need to fully understand how it works-
___

(Well, as sad and scary as Amphibia can be sometimes...it's also got some cool adventures and wholesome stuff, too. I'm certainly more curious about the show's story than I was even before, now!)
Ruby: "Exactly!"
---

Illya: "Thank you then~" :D
---
-And when she tried to sneak away, Tiki pulled her on to bed- :V
---
Merlin: "But wait, there's more!"
Kama: "Huh?"
---
Nitocris: "I guess it's for a reason..."
Tamamo: "Nah, they just like being annoying"
Camilla: "Do any of you know how to ride a wyvern though?"
---
Byleth: "Tiki..."
---
-MORE STORY-
---
Sothis: ".........I mean....I cannot say that you are wrong..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...We got too distracted..."
---
-Yeah, Sakura also watched it and she can confirm-
---
Ahim: "But you're in the way of solving matters, right?"
---
-Yeah, for now it'll be them at least-
Star:: "...True that..."
___

-And thus was the first moment they developed crushes on him- :V
___

Star: "Thankfully, yeah, we're actually hanging out like we used to again." :)
___

-And everyone is poured a glass?-

Ruby: "Exactly!"
---
-Phew, no overly complicated explanation!-
___

(But I also definitely think I need this break like you suggested...)

---
-WILL SHE?!-
---

---
-LMAO-

---
---
-and then it ends?-
---
---
---
---
-Motormaster tanked it, but was still clearly annoyed by it and shot at Heshima's direction, while Breakdown true to his name, is shooting erratically while in complete panic. Dead End is more precise, but seems to lack motivation compared to his teammates-

-Wildrider jumped to the side of Shez's attack, laughing maniacally as he shot at her-
---
-And Monika's in a mixture of regretting every action she did but also thinking there's no reason for them to... Well, being brought in, given how she herself reacted to becoming aware-

-Natsuki continues with a "Well, anyway..." as the narration says that now that the two found common ground, it's easier for Natsuki to speak freely again, saying she's not gonna like, share her poems all the time or anything like that, but she wouldn't mind once in a while, but just the best ones! So she better like them or else she'll change her mind! Sayori says she likes anything she does, Natsuki blushing stammered "I- I was just saying...", more importantly Sayori says she wants to talk to her of her new boyfriend, which makes Natsuki go "Huh?!"-

Monika: "........Ooooooooohhhhh, it's the concept of husbando, heheh, silly Sayori"

-She says she needs to guess who it is, Sayori says she won't be able to. The two walk down the hallway together, Natsuki saying they have so much to talk about and is like "should have saved the last two chapters to see her reaction to the big reveal", Sayori is like "Aw, you wanted to enjoy it with me~? That's so cute!", Natsuki says to shush, but Sayori giggled. Side story ends-
W-Well, the fortress they use as a base u-used to be ours, and f-for many of us, it was home...

We suspect they've enslaved many of the tower's civilization since their arrival. We also know for a fact that they also attempted to invade two other worlds that we know of recently, doing severe damage to one of them.
___

-Will they intervene now?!-
___

Specter: "I mostly meant their parents, but Kanna still makes a good point..."
___

Heh, fair enough. I've been working out to stay in shape even with the Phazon infection giving me an awful cough and pain, so I think I can more than afford to take a day to rest for once...

-A certain sea serpent also soon appeared-

...Moana?

-Just looked at Undyne f for a moment, before affectionately nuzzling her, even tearing up a little-

(I missed you so much...)

Heh! I missed you, too, girl. :) -Hugs her-
___

-He started running to try and dodge it, charging up to try and hit Motormaster with several Sparks while on the move-

-Papyrus sent patterns of bones flying at Dead End-
___

Peridot: "Sayori is always just a total sweetheart..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---

---

W-Well, the fortress they use as a base u-used to be ours, and f-for many of us, it was home...

We suspect they've enslaved many of the tower's civilization since their arrival. We also know for a fact that they also attempted to invade two other worlds that we know of recently, doing severe damage to one of them.
___

___

___

Heh, fair enough. I've been working out to stay in shape even with the Phazon infection giving me an awful cough and pain, so I think I can more than afford to take a day to rest for once...

...Moana?

-Just looked at Undyne f for a moment, before affectionately nuzzling her, even tearing up a little-

___

-He started running to try and dodge it, charging up to try and hit Motormaster with several Sparks while on the move-

___

Azura: "And who knows how far they will go..."
---
Byleth: "Now, Shez."

-Shez simply nods before vanishing, attempting to sneak behind the assailant-
---
Kanna: :grin:
---
Phosphy: "Awwwwww~!"
---
Shez: -teleports, reappearing sitting over Wildrider's shoulder- "You missed." :p

Byleth: -summons a hammer in her hands-

1675102593184.png
---
She always is.

-Phew, no overly complicated explanation!-
___

(But I also definitely think I need this break like you suggested...)
-she's relieved!-
---
Weiss: "Agreed."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: As long as I know it works, I don't need to worry of how!
---
Weiss: -looking at her Scroll-
-She's always managed to use it effectively in combat and just as a general means of quick travel, after all-

-And for the most part, both friends and foes alike have been consistently impressed with how skilled she with her Semblance-
___

-For any reasons in particular?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "Do any of you know how to ride a wyvern though?"
---
Byleth: "Tiki..."
---
-MORE STORY-
---
Sothis: ".........I mean....I cannot say that you are wrong..."
Illya: "...I don't think we do"
Alice: "I do"
---
-Tiki snoring a bit while at it-
---
Kama: ...They managed to get out?! :D
---
Tamamo: "See?" :p
Star:: "...True that..."
___

-And thus was the first moment they developed crushes on him- :V
___

Star: "Thankfully, yeah, we're actually hanging out like we used to again." :)
___

-And everyone is poured a glass?-
Lily: "...B-But we can't lose time here!"
---
-I mean, yeah- :V -That aside-
Rin: "How old is he?"
---
Ahim: "How sweet! I was hoping you'd manage to" :)
---
-Of course, and they proceeded to throw their cheers!-

___

___

___

...Moana?

___

___

---

---
---
---
Shez: -teleports, reappearing sitting over Wildrider's shoulder- "You missed." :p

View attachment 367328
---
She always is.
Jeanne: "We have video evidence of the damage they caused, if it's necessary to show"
Elita: "Youheard Prowl over there, I'd say you show it so he and others can suck it up"
Optimus: "Elita, please. Otherwise I agree with the statement"
---------------------------------------
-Kiritsugu too has a dagger ready now!-

Ransik: "Any last words, little girl?"
Sitonai: "Those are bold words! Shiro!"
-Shiro was about to attack him again!-
Momoko: "Oh, but she can go though" :)
Nanoha: "Thanks!"
Wildrider: -Pulled out a megaphone at Shez and yelled- "CONGRATULATIONS! NICE YOU TRICK YOU GOT THERE, HAHAHAHAHA!" -of course, the waves would push her-

1675113035984.png

-Dead End is not putting much effort to dodge Papyrus's attacks, grunting through it, but far from being smug, he shot once again-

Breakdown: -Saw Byleth's hammer- "S-Stay from me! Don't come any closer!"

-Motormaster is getting more annoyed at Heshima's attacks and keeps shooting at him, which distracts him from seeing Rin flew behind him and is charging an arrow herself!-

Drag Strip: "Uuuugh, these idiots never get coordinated!" -shot at Claptrap who was close by-
Bunyan: "This is a very happy ending, right?"
Altera: "I think itis" :)
Monika: "......." Unless I meddle into things... -Sigh- What am I gonna do with this knowledge?

-Of course these ain't the end to the side stories-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...B-But we can't lose time here!"
---
-I mean, yeah- :V -That aside-
Rin: "How old is he?"
---
Ahim: "How sweet! I was hoping you'd manage to" :)
---
-Of course, and they proceeded to throw their cheers!-
Star: "Heck no we can't! We'll both totally crush Marco either way, but may the best mage win!"

Marco: "Hey, I can hear you two! And I give the Diaz-guarantee that I'm gonna win this!"
___

Brad: "He's 8 right now, but his birthday's coming up in a few months."
___

Star: "We're still not totally sure what our futures are gonna be like, but we're still friends, and that's what matters." :)
___

L-Let's raise a glass for the head of the new clinic and director o-of the project, Aya!

---

---
---
---

View attachment 367328
---
She always is.
Jeanne: "We have video evidence of the damage they caused, if it's necessary to show"
Elita: "Youheard Prowl over there, I'd say you show it so he and others can suck it up"

Wildrider: -Pulled out a megaphone at Shez and yelled- "CONGRATULATIONS! NICE YOU TRICK YOU GOT THERE, HAHAHAHAHA!" -of course, the waves would push her-

View attachment 367340

-Dead End is not putting much effort to dodge Papyrus's attacks, grunting through it, but far from being smug, he shot once again-

-Motormaster is getting more annoyed at Heshima's attacks and keeps shooting at him, which distracts him from seeing Rin flew behind him and is charging an arrow herself!-

Drag Strip: "Uuuugh, these idiots never get coordinated!" -shot at Claptrap who was close by-
Monika: "......." Unless I meddle into things... -Sigh- What am I gonna do with this knowledge?

Th-Thank you, Optimus P-Prime and Elita. -Bowed again-
___

-And Ransik gets bitten by the giant polar bear as a result?-
___

Specter: "I'm sure all her friends here are happy to hear that."
___

-Papyrus also showed up to give Undyne a hug-

A TRULY GREAT ENDING, IN FACT! I KNEW YOU WOULD RECOVER, UNDYNE!

Papy! Good to see ya, too! :grin:

-Returned the hug...and also noogied him-

___

-Seeing that, Heshima up a stronger Thunderbolt again, and used it a few seconds before Rin would be able to fire the arrow-

Claptrap: -Screaming in terror, trying to get an Incendiary shotgun from his inventory-
___

-It may be another version of the game, but her friends are still trapped in the game...-

Steven: "How many more of these side stories are even left...?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She's always managed to use it effectively in combat and just as a general means of quick travel, after all-

-And for the most part, both friends and foes alike have been consistently impressed with how skilled she with her Semblance-
___

-For any reasons in particular?-
-that's the important part-
---
-just to pass time-

Illya: "...I don't think we do"
Alice: "I do"
---
-Tiki snoring a bit while at it-
---
Kama: ...They managed to get out?! :D
---
Tamamo: "See?" :p
Kanna: "Wait, you do?"
---
Byleth: -tries sneaking off again-
---
-THEY DID-
---
Sothis: "But it is rude to point it out so bluntly."

___

___

___

___

-Seeing that, Heshima up a stronger Thunderbolt again, and used it a few seconds before Rin would be able to fire the arrow-

Claptrap: -Screaming in terror, trying to get an Incendiary shotgun from his inventory-
___

-It may be another version of the game, but her friends are still trapped in the game...-

-video shown?-
---
-or does Shiro get send flying off-
---
Kanna: "I know I am." :)
---
-such a cute sight!-
---
-Byleth simply walked towards Breakdown without uttering any sound, all while staring right at him-

-Shez is sent flying off but stabs the ground to try and regain footing-
---
Only one way to find out

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that's the important part-
---
-just to pass time-
-Especially when the science behind it is so confusing- :V
___

-Probably texting her friends to check how they're doing, or watching music videos, given that she's a singer herself-

-There's also mobile games, but I dunno if Weiss would have much interest in mobile games or not-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Especially when the science behind it is so confusing- :V
___

-Probably texting her friends to check how they're doing, or watching music videos, given that she's a singer herself-

-There's also mobile games, but I dunno if Weiss would have much interest in mobile games or not-
Ruby: -keeps training-
---
-she would not-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
For reasons that I really don't want to talk about but Uni knows, it seems that now on a weekly basis I'll be forced to take trips every Sunday and Tuesday.
Star: "Heck no we can't! We'll both totally crush Marco either way, but may the best mage win!"

Marco: "Hey, I can hear you two! And I give the Diaz-guarantee that I'm gonna win this!"
___

Brad: "He's 8 right now, but his birthday's coming up in a few months."
___

Star: "We're still not totally sure what our futures are gonna be like, but we're still friends, and that's what matters." :)
___

L-Let's raise a glass for the head of the new clinic and director o-of the project, Aya!
Lily: "You say such inspiring words... Alright! Let's do it! Sorry, but I'm going to destroy you!"
---
Rin: "And he gets in danger often?!"
---
Ahim: "I wish you all the best of lucks. But I also called for a reason"
---
Aya: "Aw thank you~!"
da Vinci: "I say hurrah~!" -raises glass-
Kanna: "Wait, you do?"
---
Byleth: -tries sneaking off again-
---
-THEY DID-
---
Sothis: "But it is rude to point it out so bluntly."
Alice: "Yes! I have a friend like that!"
Jack: "Ooooh, the Jabberwock!"
---
-Tiki's grip is so tight she can't- :V
---
-They see Kama smiling brightly like a child-
Alice/Merlin/Mary/Ana: She can be so childish.
---
Tamamo: "I know, mikon" :p
___

___

___

___

___

-video shown?-
---
---
---
-such a cute sight!-
---
-Byleth simply walked towards Breakdown without uttering any sound, all while staring right at him-

---
Only one way to find out
-It does, showing footage of the events that happened in Hyrule, as Drakkon's forces invaded and subjugated the locals-
---
-He gets hit, pushing him back and freeing Sitonai. He stands back up quickly though!-
---
Hayate: "Awwww, everyone is being so cute tonight" :p
---
da Vinci: "Awww, these reunions were really long overdue~!"
---
Motormaster: "Not enough, haha-!" -was shot from behind by Rin-
Rin: "That will teach you!"

-Breakdown in panic began to shoot at her while screaming-

Wildrider: "How fun is that~!" -shooting frantically again-

-Drag Strip just shot at Claptrap again, while Dead End began to shoot back at Papyrus-
---
Monika: "Seeing the pairs starring each so far, ther should be one left involving Yuri and me, and another of her with Natsuki"

-Going to the Side stories menu, they see the next one-

1675130379623.png

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Alice: "Yes! I have a friend like that!"
Jack: "Ooooh, the Jabberwock!"
---
-Tiki's grip is so tight she can't- :V
---
-They see Kama smiling brightly like a child-
Alice/Merlin/Mary/Ana: She can be so childish.
---
Tamamo: "I know, mikon" :p
Camilla: "Interesting~ But I'll keep watch to make sure."
---
Byleth: "I guess I'm stuck here..."
---
-Palu thought the same :V-
---
Sothis: "Oh... I see..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
For reasons that I really don't want to talk about but Uni knows, it seems that now on a weekly basis I'll be forced to take trips every Sunday and Tuesday.

Lily: "You say such inspiring words... Alright! Let's do it! Sorry, but I'm going to destroy you!"
---
Rin: "And he gets in danger often?!"
---
Ahim: "I wish you all the best of lucks. But I also called for a reason"
---
Aya: "Aw thank you~!"
da Vinci: "I say hurrah~!" -raises glass-
I hope everything's okay, at least.

Star: "I'm impressed, but you're both still gonna eat my dust!"
___

Brad: "Maaaaaaaaaybe? But we're always there to keep him safe!"

And he's also bailed us out of danger a few times. :p
___

Star: "Aw, thanks! And oh, what's up?"
___

-Gaster and Alphys raised their glasses in turn, before each taking a sip-

-Same goes for Penny and Claptrap-

___

-So probably music videos or chatting with friends- :p
Unreplied, Uni.

-video shown?-
---
---
---
-such a cute sight!-
---

---
Only one way to find out
-It does, showing footage of the events that happened in Hyrule, as Drakkon's forces invaded and subjugated the locals-
---
-He gets hit, pushing him back and freeing Sitonai. He stands back up quickly though!-
---
---
---

-Drag Strip just shot at Claptrap again, while Dead End began to shoot back at Papyrus-
---
Monika: "Seeing the pairs starring each so far, ther should be one left involving Yuri and me, and another of her with Natsuki"

View attachment 367351
-How do the Autobots react to it?-
___

-That's one tough polar bear...Perhaps they won't need to intervene after all?-
___

Specter: "...If I should take that literally, I...don't think I've ever been called "cute" before."

-He prefers being seen as cool- :V
___

Ford: "Heh, I think we can all agree on that." :)

-Peridot also soon showed up-

Peridot: "ALTERA! Are you really finally awake?! Are you alright? Are you still experiencing any symptoms of Phazon?! How many fingers am I holding up?" -Has four fingers held up-
___

Claptrap: "I NEED SOME BACKUP, HERE!"

Roger that! -Throws a barrage of water spear constructs at Drag Strip, all of which she summoned in the span of about a second and a half-
___

looks like the next one is the one mainly starring you and Yuri.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Same goes for Penny and Claptrap-

___

-So probably music videos or chatting with friends- :p
-now what?-
---
-indeed-

---
---
---
---

---

___

___

Specter: "...If I should take that literally, I...don't think I've ever been called "cute" before."

___

Peridot: "ALTERA! Are you really finally awake?! Are you alright? Are you still experiencing any symptoms of Phazon?! How many fingers am I holding up?" -Has four fingers held up-
___

Roger that! -Throws a barrage of water spear constructs at Drag Strip, all of which she summoned in the span of about a second and a half-
___

Azura: "So, what do you think?"
---
Shez: She seems fine on her own... but I should stick just in case.
---
Sothis: "Thank you, little one." :)
---
Phosphora: "Calm down, girl. She just woke up..."
---
-in the blink of an eye, Byleth was... gone? but before he could be relieved, he suddenly felt about a dozen hits all at once-

Shez: "It's been a while since I had a challenge, actually. Thanks for that." -summons dark spikes-
---
Will you see how crazy she is? :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "Interesting~ But I'll keep watch to make sure."
---
Byleth: "I guess I'm stuck here..."
---
-Palu thought the same :V-
---
Sothis: "Oh... I see..."
Illya: "We were counting on it!"
---
-Pretty much, for some hours-
---
Merlin: "And they lived happily ever after"
Kama: "Aah, deserved~"
---
Nitocris: "I'm sorry for her saying that!"
I hope everything's okay, at least.

Star: "I'm impressed, but you're both still gonna eat my dust!"
___

Brad: "Maaaaaaaaaybe? But we're always there to keep him safe!"

And he's also bailed us out of danger a few times. :p
___

Star: "Aw, thanks! And oh, what's up?"
___

-Gaster and Alphys raised their glasses in turn, before each taking a sip-
Lily: "Not if you eat mine first!" -flying-
---
Rin: "I... W-Well, then again we do have kids ourselves..."
---
Ahim: "It's about St. Olga...."
---
-So did Nitocris, for that matter-
___

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---
-in the blink of an eye, Byleth was... gone? but before he could be relieved, he suddenly felt about a dozen hits all at once-

Shez: "It's been a while since I had a challenge, actually. Thanks for that." -summons dark spikes-
---
Elita: "Any more skepticism?" :p
Prowl: "Hmph"
Optimus: "They don't have the right to do this..."
---
-Kiritsugu is definitely sticking up to make sure she's safe...-
-Shiro managed to freeze Ransik with his breath again, of course he manages to get free, but not before Sitonai landed at least three hits with her arrows on him-
---
Abigail: "I think Uncle Donovan is very cool!"
Kuro: "If not a little edgy"
---
Altera: "....Four" -would hug if Bunyan wasn't still over her-
---
-Breakdown could only scream as he felt the pain from all the hits, in pain-

Drag Strip: "SCRAP!" -tried to dodge by tansforming and running off!-

Wildrider: "Ooooh, that's awesome!" -he transformed and tried to drift to the side to dodge-
---
Monika: "I will ignore that last comment, but figures... It means Yuri and Natsuki should star the last one too"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Not if you eat mine first!" -flying-
---
Rin: "I... W-Well, then again we do have kids ourselves..."
---
Ahim: "It's about St. Olga...."
---
-So did Nitocris, for that matter-
Marco: "Ugh, how am I supposed to compete with flying?!" -Trying to make the cart travel faster-
___

Brad: "Have they saved any of you guys before?"
___

Star: "Wait, the St. Olga's? The old former wayward princess reform school itself?"
___

I'd like to raise a glass to a stellar group effort on the project as well. :)

---
---
---
---

---
---
-Shiro managed to freeze Ransik with his breath again, of course he manages to get free, but not before Sitonai landed at least three hits with her arrows on him-
---
---
---

Wildrider: "Ooooh, that's awesome!" -he transformed and tried to drift to the side to dodge-
---
Monika: "I will ignore that last comment, but figures... It means Yuri and Natsuki should star the last one too"
Th-Thankfully the invasion was stopped and Drakkon was defeated before he could take over all of Hyrule or c-claim anymore lives, but the damage that was done was done...
___

-How badly injured is Ransik at this point?-
___

Specter: -Proud hearing Abigail say that, but didn't understand what Kuro said- "Erm, is "edgy" modern slang or something?"
___

Peridot: -Sigh of relief- "Thank the stars...I'm glad to see you're okay." :)
___

-He manages to avoid the spears, but Undyne pursues him, armed with her normal spear, and her attacks bought Claptrap the time he needed to arm himself with some traditional Borderlands firearms-

-Papyrus tried to raise a wall of bones to block the shot from Dead End...-
___

-How does it go?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I'm not sure...-
___

-So she does either of those things?- :V
-hmmm...-
---
-maybe chatting-

Illya: "We were counting on it!"
---
-Pretty much, for some hours-
---
Merlin: "And they lived happily ever after"
Kama: "Aah, deserved~"
---
Nitocris: "I'm sorry for her saying that!"
Camilla: "How sweet~"
---
-then?-
---
Palu: "Great story, right?"
---
Sothis: "No need to apologize. As a Goddess myself, I know how... overbearing deities may be."

---
---
---
---

---
Th-Thankfully the invasion was stopped and Drakkon was defeated before he could take over all of Hyrule or c-claim anymore lives, but the damage that was done was done...
___

___

Specter: -Proud hearing Abigail say that, but didn't understand what Kuro said- "Erm, is "edgy" modern slang or something?"
___

___

-He manages to avoid the spears, but Undyne pursues him, armed with her normal spear, and her attacks bought Claptrap the time he needed to arm himself with some traditional Borderlands firearms-

___

-How does it go?-
Azura: "And yet his army did not disband once he fell."
---
Shez: That girl's impressive. Reminds me of Lysithea... if she had a bear.
---
Sothis: "I fail to grasp the notion of such a word as well..."
---
Phosphora: -takes pics-
---
Byleth: -from behind Breakdown, charging up a Ragnarok spell- "You blinked."

Shez: -anticipated the dodge which is why she aimed them to where she thought he would go rather than where he currently is... whether she picked the correct side or not is up to you but either way it shows she fights smarter than Wildrider might think :V-
---
-what KoP asked-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-while also training himself to use his left arm for the sword-
---
-they're worried because they haven't seen Weiss in hours :V-
-He's still a knight and the hero of his era destined to wield the Master Sword, after all-

-But sven if he adapts to fight with his left arm, using shields might be more difficult than usual...-
___

-Is Weiss surprised at how much time passed or was aware and just not worried?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

-How does it go?-
---
---
---
---

Shez: -anticipated the dodge which is why she aimed them to where she thought he would go rather than where he currently is... whether she picked the correct side or not is up to you but either way it shows she fights smarter than Wildrider might think :V-
---
-what KoP asked-
Jeanne: "Leadership got only passed to someone else..."
Red Alert: "WE'RE GONNA DIE!"
Optimus: "We're not dying, Red Alert"
Rat Autobot: "Nah, I'm with him in this one"
Optimus: "Easy, Rattrap"
Jeanne: Seems he has to handle quite the... Eccentric folk... Like ourselves.
---
-Sitonai managed to gave him some wounds, but he's still clearly standing up, attacking with his sword again and pushing her back while Shiro tried to use a claw in him-
---
Kuro: "Oh, you don't know?" :p
Illya: "I, uh, how to say it...?"
---
Altera: "I'm also glad to see you haven't changed" :)
---
-Drag Strip transformed back, trying to shoot back at Undyne! Not knowing of Claptrap's weapons!-

Breakdown: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"- trying to run away and no I'm not going to let Byleth kill him at least yet-

Dead End: "See? This is meaningless"
Motormaster: "Shut it!" -tried to slam avery large sword he wields against Orion, who blocked with his club-

-To be fair, it's not like Wildrider thinks much beyond "violence fun"- :V -He got struck by at least two of the spikes though!-
---
-It starts in the clubroom with Monika asking Yuri if she's bothering her, who answers that not really-

Monika: "Have some tact, in-game me!"
Marco: "Ugh, how am I supposed to compete with flying?!" -Trying to make the cart travel faster-
___

Brad: "Have they saved any of you guys before?"
___

Star: "Wait, the St. Olga's? The old former wayward princess reform school itself?"
___

I'd like to raise a glass to a stellar group effort on the project as well. :)
-Will he manage to or not?- :V
---
Rin: "They do have superpowers of their own"
---
Ahim: "Yes, remember that's where we met?"
---
Nitocris: "I'm sure in due time, it'll be a great clinic" :)
Camilla: "How sweet~"
---
-then?-
---
Palu: "Great story, right?"
---
Sothis: "No need to apologize. As a Goddess myself, I know how... overbearing deities may be."
Illya: "Heheh, thank you~!"
---
-So, Byleth falls sleep?-
---
Kama: "It was... It so much was~!"
---
Tamamo: "Yep, that's quite it" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He's still a knight and the hero of his era destined to wield the Master Sword, after all-

-But sven if he adapts to fight with his left arm, using shields might be more difficult than usual...-
___

-Is Weiss surprised at how much time passed or was aware and just not worried?-
-he'll figure something out-
---
Weiss: "Wait, how lon g have we been watching this?"

Illya: "Heheh, thank you~!"
---
-So, Byleth falls sleep?-
---
Kama: "It was... It so much was~!"
---
Tamamo: "Yep, that's quite it" :p
-Camilla headpats-
---
-she eventually does-
---
Palu: How adorable~
---
Sothis: "And yet you still work to try and make me tangible..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Will he manage to or not?- :V
---
Rin: "They do have superpowers of their own"
---
Ahim: "Yes, remember that's where we met?"
---
Nitocris: "I'm sure in due time, it'll be a great clinic" :)
-He does, so he is able to keep up with their speed at least for now- :V
___

Brad: "Oh, that also explains it! ! Tuck and I aren't so lucky..."
___

Star: "I do! Not the best circumstances, but as terrifying as that place was...I'm glad we went there. We rescued two of my best friends, one of whom ended up being you." :)
___

-Aya is moved hearing that?-

-he'll figure something out-
---
Weiss: "Wait, how lon g have we been watching this?"
-Is anyone helping him train?-
___

(...What time did we start watching episodes again?)

-Looking back at the episode they started at, and not counting breaks...about 4 and a half hours-

---
---
---
---

---
-what KoP asked-
Jeanne: "Leadership got only passed to someone else..."
Red Alert: "WE'RE GONNA DIE!"
Optimus: "We're not dying, Red Alert"
Rat Autobot: "Nah, I'm with him in this one"
Optimus: "Easy, Rattrap"
Jeanne: Seems he has to handle quite the... Eccentric folk... Like ourselves.
---
-Sitonai managed to gave him some wounds, but he's still clearly standing up, attacking with his sword again and pushing her back while Shiro tried to use a claw in him-
---
Kuro: "Oh, you don't know?" :p
Illya: "I, uh, how to say it...?"
---
Altera: "I'm also glad to see you haven't changed" :)
---
-Drag Strip transformed back, trying to shoot back at Undyne! Not knowing of Claptrap's weapons!-

Breakdown: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"- trying to run away and no I'm not going to let Byleth kill him at least yet-

Dead End: "See? This is meaningless"
Motormaster: "Shut it!" -tried to slam avery large sword he wields against Orion, who blocked with his club-

-To be fair, it's not like Wildrider thinks much beyond "violence fun"- :V -He got struck by at least two of the spikes though!-
---
-It starts in the clubroom with Monika asking Yuri if she's bothering her, who answers that not really-

Monika: "Have some tact, in-game me!"
...I-I understand why you're concerned, but p-please don't panic yet, we don't believe they're close to achieving w-whatever their endgames are...
___

-The nearby Deltarune monsters are unable to provide help due to their injuries, with a few Rudinn Rangers even carrying their unconscious comrades out of the area-
___

Specter: "I'm...still confused..."
___

Peridot: "The great and lovable Peridot has already received her character development arc!"

HEY! THAT'S PRACTICALLY MY LINE! -Still being noogied-

___

-While Undyne will have to cease attacks for a minute to dodge the shots, she still managed to throw even more spears at Drag Strip before doing so, while Claptrap fired some incendiary shotgun bullets at his upper back-

Having trouble? Perhaps you bots need a power boost!

___

a blunt but honest question.

Top Bottom