• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Ruby said she is just really excited when talking about weapons,"

Claptrap: "Oh, I know what you mean! Back when I was a Vault Hunter, I had just about every weapon you could find on my home planet!"
___

(I guess there's only such a thing as a fair fight in official competitions...Come on, Anne, you can still win this!)
Ruby: "You did?"
---
Weiss: "Go, Anne!" -cheering-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "You did?"
---
Weiss: "Go, Anne!" -cheering-
Claptrap: "You bet! ...Well, maybe me and the other Vault Hunters owned every weapon type at the time collectively, but we still had the full deadly collection!"
___

-By the time Anne pulls the cape off of her head, she sees Sasha pointing both her sword and her dagger at her, and Sasha is seemingly confident that she's won, but no is less angry about the fight, evident by how she rants "They're just slimy little frogs, Anne! They don't matter!" This offends Anne so much that she only becomes more determined to defeat her, and she first says, with fury that starts tranquil but soon turns to shouting, "They're not just frogs...THEY'RE MY FRIENDS!" With a strong surprise swing of her sword, Anne manages to hit Sasha's sword and dagger with enough force to disarm her of both blades, dramatically sending them flying into the air in slow motion, with the camera zooming out and shrouding them in silhouette-

-The sword and dagger fall back to the ground shortly thereafter, stabbing the floor of Toad Tower's top level. And surprisingly enough, a visible cut can be seen on Sasha's cheek, making it clear that Anne even cut her across the face with her counterattack-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Claptrap: "You bet! ...Well, maybe me and the other Vault Hunters owned every weapon type at the time collectively, but we still had the full deadly collection!"
___

-By the time Anne pulls the cape off of her head, she sees Sasha pointing both her sword and her dagger at her, and Sasha is seemingly confident that she's won, but no is less angry about the fight, evident by how she rants "They're just slimy little frogs, Anne! They don't matter!" This offends Anne so much that she only becomes more determined to defeat her, and she first says, with fury that starts tranquil but soon turns to shouting, "They're not just frogs...THEY'RE MY FRIENDS!" With a strong surprise swing of her sword, Anne manages to hit Sasha's sword and dagger with enough force to disarm her of both blades, dramatically sending them flying into the air in slow motion, with the camera zooming out and shrouding them in silhouette-

-The sword and dagger fall back to the ground shortly thereafter, stabbing the floor of Toad Tower's top level. And surprisingly enough, a visible cut can be seen on Sasha's cheek, making it clear that Anne even cut her across the face with her counterattack-
Ruby: -SPARKLY EYES-
---
Weiss: "Whoa..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: -SPARKLY EYES-
---
-And since a lot of the guns Claptrap uses have elemental properties or other attributes, it makes her wonder just how many different types of weapons existed on his home planet?-

__

-She actually wounded Sasha...-

-Gasped seeing the counterattack as well as the slice-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And since a lot of the guns Claptrap uses have elemental properties or other attributes, it makes her wonder just how many different types of weapons existed on his home planet?-

__

-She actually wounded Sasha...-

-Gasped seeing the counterattack as well as the slice-
Ruby: "How many guns do you even have?!"
---
Weiss: "They were friends..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "How many guns do you even have?!"
---
Weiss: "They were friends..."
Claptrap: "Let's see...counting the number of models and weapon types that are discontinued...approximately 17,750,000!"
___

(Yeah...were friends...) :urg:

-Anne, pointing her sword at the defeated Sasha, bitterly but defiantly tells her "It's over, Sash. You're not gonna push me around anymore." Sasha can only stare at her in surprise for a few seconds, before her expressions turns to a frustrated glare. With the camera focusing on her face, the cut becomes more obvious-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Claptrap: "Let's see...counting the number of models and weapon types that are discontinued...approximately 17,750,000!"
___

(Yeah...were friends...) :urg:

-Anne, pointing her sword at the defeated Sasha, bitterly but defiantly tells her "It's over, Sash. You're not gonna push me around anymore." Sasha can only stare at her in surprise for a few seconds, before her expressions turns to a frustrated glare. With the camera focusing on her face, the cut becomes more obvious-
Ruby: -jaw dropped-
---
Weiss: "Right..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: -jaw dropped-
---
Weiss: "Right..."
Claptrap: "Needless to say, a lot of warfare and firefights take place on that planet!"
___

-The people of Wartwood, even Toadstool, all cheer for Anne's victory, clearly proud of her for standing up for herself and the toad army-

(I wasn't expecting all this...But seeing how Sasha started acting, I get why it did. Plus, at least Hop Pop should be safe now.)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
S-So incredibly awesome...Uhh,m-my name is Alphys! D-Dr. Alphys, one of Chaldea's scientists!

And I am Dr. W.D Gaster. We're both among Chaldea's scientists.
___

-Thankfully, they don't know that Queen, Tasque Manager, Charlotte, Lancer, Chen Gong or any of the others are in on this rebellion...yet-

Tasque Manager: "Ugh, this one again, too..."
___

Specter: "What have you learned so far?"
___

-Peridot, who was also among the scientists and engineers overseeing the mission to Phaaze, rushed to the infirmary as well because of Altera, and told Bunyan as well-
___

Hell yeah! Let's move!

-Rides atop Moana's head, the Milotic traveling to the scene of the chaos at high speeds-

___

Peridot: "I get what she's saying, I literally didn't have any friends at all before meeting Steven and Altera..."

-Astolfo believed in her before anyone else, but it took her a while before she understood that and actually started seeing him as a friend-
Kamui: "And we are Kamui, Azura and Jeanne, three among Chaldea's Rulers."
---
-meanwhile, where the mercs?-
---
Kanna: "Wait, who has been teaching you?"
---
-they fine?-
---
-THEY LOCATE SNATCHER-
---
Yeah, we all have lives... hopefully...
Optimus: "I take it there other surviving humans then..."
Jeanne: "There are, unfortunately they've been enslaved"
---
-I maybe should mention that Sitonai is fighting Ransik isolated LOL-

-As for where they are, close-
---
Erika: "I've been asking Auntie Azura and Grandmother a bit!"
---
-Bunyan also rushed in, as Altera just opened her eyes-
---
-ORION, BOUDICA AND RIN ARE MOVING-
---
-Peridot will always find it sad he didn't revive... But lamenting won't bring him back-

-Yuri continues saying there's friends who just want to have fun together and others that share every detail of their lives to one another, so she thinks when stablishing a friendship, it's important to consider the comfort level of the other person. After all they don't really know much of Natsuki's life outside the club. She could simply need to make friends at her own pace rather than jump headfirst into a new commitment-

Monika: "Wise words!"

-Sayori says "But... I really wanted to be good friends with her", wondering if she was legit bothering her when she tried treating her like one, so was she actually hurting her? Yuri admits she doesn't knows and apologizes. Her insight was only based on her own needs, and Natsuki and herare completely different, so... Sayori wonders how she could be so selfish, in the end she ended hurting her, saying she messed up-
Hinoka: "...I feel it would be faster to get Camilla as well..."
---
Byleth: "But-" -dragged by Tiki-
---
-maybe not this version? :V-
---
Sothis: "I see..."
Illya: "Doesn't she has some dragon?"
---
Tiki: -Drags her by the wrist- "We are going to a comfy bed. See you Kamui"
---
-Permission granted: They're instead sent to aid fascists like in Guillermo del Toro's version-
---
Nitocris: "I hope it isn't demoralizing..."
Marco: "Alright, here goes nothing!"

-He tries to fly on the mop like a witch's broomstick!-
___

Brad: "Ohhhhhh, yeah, I guess that also makes sense. I wear this get-up a lot, but it's been torn up a few times. Civilian clothes aren't exactly built for epic battles..."

Luckily, I don't have to worry about stuff like that...Then again, I still always need dents and scratches repaired so my armor's still durable enough for future missions.

___

-Would Ahim mention any of them?-

-But they'll still need to actually see the place again to confirm that...-
___

-And within due time, more progress is made on construction, the clinic being minutes away from being fully built by sunset-
-It's a normal mop- :V
---
Rin: "Oh I get it, it's the only good thing of the outfit I get when having to battle"
---
Ahim: "Actally, maybe we could bring some of the ones that went there..."
Marvelous: "So long they don't get in the way"

-Indeed they do...-
---
-Everyone breaking a sweat, but feeling accomplished-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Claptrap: "Needless to say, a lot of warfare and firefights take place on that planet!"
___

-The people of Wartwood, even Toadstool, all cheer for Anne's victory, clearly proud of her for standing up for herself and the toad army-

(I wasn't expecting all this...But seeing how Sasha started acting, I get why it did. Plus, at least Hop Pop should be safe now.)
Ruby: "That's awful..."
---
Weiss: "Grime might use the distraction..."

Illya: "Doesn't she has some dragon?"
---
Tiki: -Drags her by the wrist- "We are going to a comfy bed. See you Kamui"
---
-Permission granted: They're instead sent to aid fascists like in Guillermo del Toro's version-
---
Nitocris: "I hope it isn't demoralizing..."
Hinoka: "That's why I asked."
---
Byleth: "W-Wait!"

Kamui: "I'll see you two later then." :)
---
-LMAO-
---
Sothis: "It's perfectly alright."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-It's a normal mop- :V
---
Rin: "Oh I get it, it's the only good thing of the outfit I get when having to battle"
---
Ahim: "Actally, maybe we could bring some of the ones that went there..."
Marvelous: "So long they don't get in the way"

-Indeed they do...-
---
-Everyone breaking a sweat, but feeling accomplished-
Marco: "Aw man..." :urg:

Star: (...Did he just try to see if that mop was a magic flying one?)

___

Brad: "Why don't you wear something less embarrassing, then? Like, something still practical for battle, but also totally cool, like a suit of armor!"

___

-Same ole' Marvelous- :p

-Ponyhead could also potentially tell them, come to think of it, since she stayed behind there at first-

(I forgot she did, so I had to remember that as well lmao)
___

-Alphys even wiped some sweat off her forehead-

Whew! I-it may have taken us most of the day, but it's almost done!

Ruby: "That's awful..."
---
Weiss: "Grime might use the distraction..."
Claptrap: "You don't know the half of it!"

Penny: "...Do you...know what the current state of your home planet is? Have the safety and living conditions there improved...?"

Claptrap: "At the very least, it's better off now that Handsome Jack is six feet under!"

___

-Weiss is quickly proven more than correct, because after Anne confidently asks Grime "So how about it, big guy? We're free, right?", Grime doesn't live up to his word this time and barely hesitates to confirm it, bluntly saying "Yeah, I don't think so", before firing his extremely long purple tongue at the crowd. Anne panics and ducks, since the tongue seems to be aimed towards her head at first, but it turns out he was actually aiming at Hop Pop, using it to capture him from a distance, much to Sprig and Polly's horror-

-Grime even takes a moment to brag about his tongue attack while holding a terrified Hop Pop over the edge of the tower by the collar with one hand-

Kamui: "And we are Kamui, Azura and Jeanne, three among Chaldea's Rulers."
---
-meanwhile, where the mercs?-
---
Kanna: "Wait, who has been teaching you?"
---
-they fine?-
---
-THEY LOCATE SNATCHER-
---
Yeah, we all have lives... hopefully...
---

---
---
---
---
-Peridot will always find it sad he didn't revive... But lamenting won't bring him back-

-Yuri continues saying there's friends who just want to have fun together and others that share every detail of their lives to one another, so she thinks when stablishing a friendship, it's important to consider the comfort level of the other person. After all they don't really know much of Natsuki's life outside the club. She could simply need to make friends at her own pace rather than jump headfirst into a new commitment-

-Sayorisays "But... I really wanted to be good friends with her", wondering if she was legit bothering her when she tried treating her like one, so was she actually hurting her? Yuri admits she doesn't knows and apologizes. Her insight was only based on her own needs, and Natsuki and herare completely different, so... Sayori wonders how she could be so selfish, in the end she ended hurting her, saying she messed up-
And by a military empire that calls themselves "The Alliance"...
___

-Is she fighting him by herself or would she have any backup?-
___

Specter: "Irisviel?"
___

I...don't feel ill anymore...or any pain... -Steadily standing up-

-Alphys and the others soon arrived at the scene-
___

-As were the other Pokemon, the monsters of the Underground, Steven, Peridot...The Snatcher's yelling was so extremely loud that it was heard by basically everyone who was attending the Fall Festival-
___

Peridot: (Wherever Astolfo is now, I hope he's alright... )

they just gotta communicate better. it can take time before you can really consider someone a pal, let alone feel comfortable enough to talk them about personal issues...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hinoka: "That's why I asked."
---
Byleth: "W-Wait!"

Kamui: "I'll see you two later then." :)
---
-LMAO-
---
Sothis: "It's perfectly alright."
Illya: "...Well, dragons are cool"
---
Tiki: -Waves before dragging Byleth out the room-
---
Merlin: "Now gather kids as we start to read" -they did-
---
Nitocris: "Hm, thank you. By the way, what you think of your current ambience?"
Marco: "Aw man..." :urg:

Star: (...Did he just try to see if that mop was a magic flying one?)

___

Brad: "Why don't you wear something less embarrassing, then? Like, something still practical for battle, but also totally cool, like a suit of armor!"

___

-Same ole' Marvelous- :p

-Ponyhead could also potentially tell them, come to think of it, since she stayed behind there at first-

(I forgot she did, so I had to remember that as well lmao)
___

-Alphys even wiped some sweat off her forehead-

Whew! I-it may have taken us most of the day, but it's almost done!
Lily: ...He seemed to do.
---
Rin: "Because it's something I can actually re-create with magic. I also have to fly around a lot"
---
-He is- :p
Ahim: "Thank you!" :)
Luka/Gai/Don/Joe: He must be internally elating over that smile.
---
da Vinci: "Literally one brick away" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
---
---

-Sayorisays "But... I really wanted to be good friends with her", wondering if she was legit bothering her when she tried treating her like one, so was she actually hurting her? Yuri admits she doesn't knows and apologizes. Her insight was only based on her own needs, and Natsuki and herare completely different, so... Sayori wonders how she could be so selfish, in the end she ended hurting her, saying she messed up-
___

___

___

___

-As were the other Pokemon, the monsters of the Underground, Steven, Peridot...The Snatcher's yelling was so extremely loud that it was heard by basically everyone who was attending the Fall Festival-
___

they just gotta communicate better. it can take time before you can really consider someone a pal, let alone feel comfortable enough to talk them about personal issues...
Kamui: "We were seeking help in taking care of them..."
---
-she's about to have some soon if she doesn't have yet...-
---
Kanna: "Who else?" -patting Erika-
---
-THEY'RE FREE!-
---
-SHEZ, BYLETH AND LIKELY ARC AND GUIFEI ARE AS WELL?-
---
Pretty much, yeah. Friendship's hard, guys.

Claptrap: "You don't know the half of it!"

Penny: "...Do you...know what the current state of your home planet is? Have the safety and living conditions there improved...?"

Claptrap: "At the very least, it's better off now that Handsome Jack is six feet under!"

___

-Weiss is quickly proven more than correct, because after Anne confidently asks Grime "So how about it, big guy? We're free, right?", Grime doesn't live up to his word this time and barely hesitates to confirm it, bluntly saying "Yeah, I don't think so", before firing his extremely long purple tongue at the crowd. Anne panics and ducks, since the tongue seems to be aimed towards her head at first, but it turns out he was actually aiming at Hop Pop, using it to capture him from a distance, much to Sprig and Polly's horror-

-Grime even takes a moment to brag about his tongue attack while holding a terrified Hop Pop over the edge of the tower by the collar with one hand-
Ruby: "That sounds good, at least."
---
Weiss: "...That was actually clever."

Illya: "...Well, dragons are cool"
---
Tiki: -Waves before dragging Byleth out the room-
---
Merlin: "Now gather kids as we start to read" -they did-
---
Nitocris: "Hm, thank you. By the way, what you think of your current ambience?"
Kanna: :grin:
---
Byleth: "You have a strong grip..."
---
-HOW CUTE OF THEY-
---
Sothis: "Not too bad, honestly."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: ...He seemed to do.
---
Rin: "Because it's something I can actually re-create with magic. I also have to fly around a lot"
---
-He is- :p
Ahim: "Thank you!" :)
Luka/Gai/Don/Joe: He must be internally elating over that smile.
---
da Vinci: "Literally one brick away" :p
Star: (...That's totally cute of him!) :chuckle:
___

Brad: "...And armor can be pretty heavy to fly with, right...."

And because of that, even if Rin actually did have some magic armor constructs, it probably still wouldn't be very practical...
___

-He totally is?- :V
___

-Which is soon telekinetically placed by Gaster-

Make that zero bricks, as of now. :p

Ruby: "That sounds good, at least."
---
Weiss: "...That was actually clever."
Claptrap: "I do wonder how the other Vault Hunters and my old minions are doing without me, though..."
___

(No! Let him go, you big bully!) :glare:

-Grime then coldly states that this ends now, fully planning on shutting down the rebellion they're afraid of right then and there...But then the tower starts getting shake by quakes, throwing a startled Grime off-balance-

-The scene soon returns to the sewer system, where it's shown why. The Boomshrooms Wally set are finally going off...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
-THEY'RE FREE!-
---
---
Wheeljack: "We owe them a lot, Optimus. They really need help with this"
Jetfire: "I managed to see their leaders, from their tone and posture, they seemed to be ruthless totalitarians"
Optimus: "So has Cosmos reported..."
---
-Only her bear Shiro-
Ransik: "You think you can stop me by yourself, little girl?"
Sitonai: "First off, I'm 18, I just didn't eat much. Second, you're not going anywhere!" -Shiro attacks him, but Ransik blocked his attack with his sword made from his own bone-
-Yes, Power Rangers did that before FE did-
---
Erika: "Well... Them so far!"
---
Altera: "Uh...W-What happened...?"
-Bunyan then arrived!-
---
-THEY DEFINITELY ARE, YES!-
---
-Sayori says that with Yuri, she was really careful to understand her needs when becoming friends with her, but she didn't with Natsuki as she already seemed very social taking control of everything instead of finding the right balance-

Monika: "Dropping the side story's name, huh?"

-Now she's hurt her and she doesn't wanna talk to her. She wonders how could she let herself do this. After some mumbling, Yuri tells her that there was one time she told her something about the way she sees things in her head that differ from reality, she understand it's easy to think of the worst case scenario, but she's sure Natsuki doesn't harbors any ill will against her. So if they were to think realistically of the situation and how it would cause someone to feel... She stops there admitting she's bad at this and apologizing, telling her she's better at comforting and reassuring people-

-Sayori replied with a gentle hug-
Kanna: :grin:
---
Byleth: "You have a strong grip..."
---
-HOW CUTE OF THEY-
---
Sothis: "Not too bad, honestly."
Gil: "She seems like a really nice lady too, so why not?"
---
Tiki: "I'm a dragon" :p
---
Merlin: "We are reading Pinocchio~!"
Kama: "Pino-cchio?"
Alice: "Oh, you've never read it?"
-Now usually Kama would give an "O-Of course I have, I'm not a dummy", but she sees these kids like her own, so...-
Kama: "...No?"
---
Tamamo: "There's certainly many convenient devices around, right~?"
Star: (...That's totally cute of him!) :chuckle:
___

Brad: "...And armor can be pretty heavy to fly with, right...."

And because of that, even if Rin actually did have some magic armor constructs, it probably still wouldn't be very practical...
___

-He totally is?- :V
___

-Which is soon telekinetically placed by Gaster-

Make that zero bricks, as of now. :p
Lily: He's such a dork, it's so adorable~!
---
-Makes Brad really wonder what is what she wears in combat?-
---
Marvelous internally:
1674610152988.png

---
Aya: "We're done, thank you all~!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: He's such a dork, it's so adorable~!
---
-Makes Brad really wonder what is what she wears in combat?-
---
Marvelous internally:
View attachment 367022
---
Aya: "We're done, thank you all~!"
Star: (I know, right~?l

Marco: "Oh well, it was worth it shot! Hey guys, wait for me!" -Trying to just run at a fast pace since he's got cooler means of travel'
___

Brad: "If you don't mind me asking, what do you wear for battles and stuff?"
___

-That's probably accurate- :,V
___

G-Gosh, we're really done building it! The clinic can be up and running any day! :b:

---
---
---
-THEY'RE FREE!-
---
---
Jetfire: "I managed to see their leaders, from their tone and posture, they seemed to be ruthless totalitarians"
---
-Only her bear Shiro-
Sitonai: "First off, I'm 18, I just didn't eat much. Second, you're not going anywhere!" -Shiro attacks him, but Ransik blocked his attack with his sword made from his own bone-
---
---
-Bunyan then arrived!-
---
---
-Sayori says that with Yuri, she was really careful to understand her needs when becoming friends with her, but she didn't with Natsuki as she already seemed very social taking control of everything instead of finding the right balance-

-Now she's hurt her and she doesn't wanna talk to her. She wonders how could she let herself do this. After some mumbling, Yuri tells her that there was one time she told her something about the way she sees things in her head that differ from reality, she understand it's easy to think of the worst case scenario, but she's sure Natsuki doesn't harbors any ill will against her. So if they were to think realistically of the situation and how it would cause someone to feel... She stops there admitting she's bad at this and apologizing, telling her she's better at comforting and reassuring people-

Th-There's a lot we need to tell you about them, but to s-summarize, they're a threat to humanity itself and several dimensions...
___

-Do the mercs witness the beginning of the fight?-
___

Specter: "That's still a strong start."
___

U-Undyne...?

Alphie? Hey, did you guys happen to make a breakthrough with the whole Phazon situation or something...?
___

-They send the Snatcher looking over a crowd of terrified Basel citizens while laughing evily-
___

Peridot: "Awwwwww~!" -Moved-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Claptrap: "I do wonder how the other Vault Hunters and my old minions are doing without me, though..."
___

(No! Let him go, you big bully!) :glare:

-Grime then coldly states that this ends now, fully planning on shutting down the rebellion they're afraid of right then and there...But then the tower starts getting shake by quakes, throwing a startled Grime off-balance-

-The scene soon returns to the sewer system, where it's shown why. The Boomshrooms Wally set are finally going off...-
Ruby: "You never talked about that before..."
---
Weiss: "Of course..."

Gil: "She seems like a really nice lady too, so why not?"
---
Tiki: "I'm a dragon" :p
---
Merlin: "We are reading Pinocchio~!"
Kama: "Pino-cchio?"
Alice: "Oh, you've never read it?"
-Now usually Kama would give an "O-Of course I have, I'm not a dummy", but she sees these kids like her own, so...-
Kama: "...No?"
---
Tamamo: "There's certainly many convenient devices around, right~?"
-SO THEY GO?-
---
Byleth: "Fair enough..."
---
Palu: "Well, you'll find out about it then." :)
---
Sothis: "Very much so."

---
-Only her bear Shiro-
---
---
-Bunyan then arrived!-
---
---

Th-There's a lot we need to tell you about them, but to s-summarize, they're a threat to humanity itself and several dimensions...
___

___

___

U-Undyne...?

Alphie? Hey, did you guys happen to make a breakthrough with the whole Phazon situation or something...?
___

-They send the Snatcher looking over a crowd of terrified Basel citizens while laughing evily-
___

Azura: "And that's putting it lightly-
---
-of course they do, but Byleth and Shez decide to wait-
---
Kanna: "How strong are you now?"
---
Arlon: "I would be willing to say we have..."
---
Shez: "That the guy?"
---
ROLL CREDITS! DING!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "You never talked about that before..."
---
Weiss: "Of course..."
Claptrap: "I've mentioned them a few times! I think..."
___

-Soon, all through the tower's sewer system, the Boomshrooms start detonating one by one, the blue colored explosions eventually reaching the foundation and first floor of the tower itself, quickly severally damaging it-

-Both the people of Wartwood and the toad soldiers start panicking, and Anne, realizing the cause of the damage, frantically asks Wally what he did. Wally is surprised she even asked at first, until he realizes he failed to communicate with her on the plan correctly, saying :"What? I thought we agreed. Wait, could you not tell I was winking? OH, CURSE YOU, ONE EYE!" It seems that when he blinked while claiming he wouldn't use Boomshrooms earlier, he was actually trying to wink, and his failure to realize that made him think that Anne was actually onboard with the idea-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (I know, right~?l

Marco: "Oh well, it was worth it shot! Hey guys, wait for me!" -Trying to just run at a fast pace since he's got cooler means of travel'
___

Brad: "If you don't mind me asking, what do you wear for battles and stuff?"
___

-That's probably accurate- :,V
___

G-Gosh, we're really done building it! The clinic can be up and running any day! :b:
Lily: Ah, and he's not giving up~
---
Rin: "....W-Well...It's like a bikini..."
---
-Indeed, of course there's also the question if to do it now-
---
Aya: "I'll take tomorrow to organize all inside"
-SO THEY GO?-
---
Byleth: "Fair enough..."
---
Palu: "Well, you'll find out about it then." :)
---
Sothis: "Very much so."
-Yep, how is Camilla?-
---
Tiki: "I don't mind lending you some pajamas"
---
Kama: "Okay... Sounds like some silly story about some puppet kid, huh?"
Ana: She has no idea.
---
Tamamo: "Probably more than back in your world"
___

___

___

U-Undyne...?

___

___

---
---
---
---
---
ROLL CREDITS! DING!
Optimus: "I am willing to listen to your versions of what's going on, if you have the time for it"
---
-Kiritsugu is in disbelief...-
-Before Ransik knew though, Shiro does an ice breath all over him while Sitonai herself pulled out a bow from where she shot a magically-charged ice arrow-
Sitonai: "Told you" :p
Ransik: "...Heh, that tickled"
Sitonai: "Wait, what?!"
---
Erika: "I don't know, but surely I will be very very strong soon~!"
---
Altera: "We are cured?" -she's hugged by Bunyan instantly-
---
Orion: "Yeah! What are you doing now?!"
---
-Sayori calls Yuri the best and that she's sorry for burdening her with this. She's trying so hard for her and she's a sweetheart, Yuri mutters "I-I just- It's... Not a burden" saying she enjoys listening to others and that her friends deserve happiness. Sayori beams, then says she'll leave Natsuki some space, she should do what she wants, and if she does still want to be friends, she'll learn her needs and match her boundaries, being sure that's what's best-

-She wishes she didn't feel so awful and guilty, making her feel desperate like she needs to make up to her to make her happy, but that's not what she needs and she needed to tell herself that. It hurts, but she guesses it means she still needs to grow. And she really wants to grow as a person, it it's the best for her friends she wants that. Yuri says that's very mature of her, so she giggles saying "I'm mature"-

Mash: "I think she did grow now"
Monika: "...Maybe"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Ah, and he's not giving up~
---
Rin: "....W-Well...It's like a bikini..."
---
-Indeed, of course there's also the question if to do it now-
---
Aya: "I'll take tomorrow to organize all inside"
Star: (Even when the going gets tough, he still stays determiend~!)
___

Brad: "...Uhh, what kinda magic power getup looks like a swimsuit? Of all things?"

All I can guess is that it's what Ishtar herself wore in her own life.
___

-They're still on vacation, so most of them probably don't want to yet?- :V
___

Until then, what do you think of the finished building, Aya?

-How does the clinic look?-

---
---
---
---
---
ROLL CREDITS! DING!
Optimus: "I am willing to listen to your versions of what's going on, if you have the time for it"
---
-Before Ransik knew though, Shiro does an ice breath all over him while Sitonai herself pulled out a bow from where she shot a magically-charged ice arrow-
---
---
---
---
-Sayori calls Yuri the best and that she's sorry for burdening her with this. She's trying so hard for her and she's a sweetheart, Yuri mutters "I-I just- It's... Not a burden" saying she enjoys listening to others and that her friends deserve happiness. Sayori beams, then says she'll leave Natsuki some space, she should do what she wants, and if she does still want to be friends, she'll learn her needs and match her boundaries, being sure that's what's best-

-She wishes she didn't feel so awful and guilty, making her feel desperate like she needs to make up to her to make her happy, but that's not what she needs and she needed to tell herself that. It hurts, but she guesses it means she still needs to grow. And she really wants to grow as a person, it it's the best for her friends she wants that. Yuri says that's very mature of her, so she giggles saying "I'm mature"-

Monika: "...Maybe"-
-Nods- W-We have enough time to explain...
___

-He has immunity or resistance to ice-based attacks or freezing temperatures?-
___

Specter: "With talented magic casters like them, I don't doubt it."
___

Y-Yes, we finally took out Dark Samus, and destroyed Phaaze in the process! Th-That living planet itself was the source of all Phazon, and if our research is correct, and y-your current conditions are any indication...it's destruction should mean that Phazon itself is gone for good!

...Holy crap and a half...Wait, hold up, don't we need to be tested or something yet to be sure?
___

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! So, you lot finally decided to show up, huh? Heard the all the commotion and just had to come running to the town's rescue!

(You don't ever know when to pipe down, do you...?)

(Whatever it is you're up to, we're here to put a stop to it. So you can save your pitiful gloating...)

(And how did you escape Medb's watch!?!)

Easy! I threw a wheel at her!
___

Peridot: "I really hope so..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yep, how is Camilla?-
---
Tiki: "I don't mind lending you some pajamas"
---
Kama: "Okay... Sounds like some silly story about some puppet kid, huh?"
Ana: She has no idea.
---
Tamamo: "Probably more than back in your world"
-she's petting her wyvern, actually-
---
Byleth: "I-I'll be fine without those..."
---
Palu: "Want to listen along, Kama?"
---
Sothis: "There was a lot of free room in Byleth's mindscape." :p

Claptrap: "I've mentioned them a few times! I think..."
___

-Soon, all through the tower's sewer system, the Boomshrooms start detonating one by one, the blue colored explosions eventually reaching the foundation and first floor of the tower itself, quickly severally damaging it-

-Both the people of Wartwood and the toad soldiers start panicking, and Anne, realizing the cause of the damage, frantically asks Wally what he did. Wally is surprised she even asked at first, until he realizes he failed to communicate with her on the plan correctly, saying :"What? I thought we agreed. Wait, could you not tell I was winking? OH, CURSE YOU, ONE EYE!" It seems that when he blinked while claiming he wouldn't use Boomshrooms earlier, he was actually trying to wink, and his failure to realize that made him think that Anne was actually onboard with the idea-
Ruby: "If you did, I wasn't there."
---
Weiss: "Oh, Wally..."

---
---
---
---
---

Monika: "...Maybe"
___

___

___

Y-Yes, we finally took out Dark Samus, and destroyed Phaaze in the process! Th-That living planet itself was the source of all Phazon, and if our research is correct, and y-your current conditions are any indication...it's destruction should mean that Phazon itself is gone for good!

...Holy crap and a half...Wait, hold up, don't we need to be tested or something yet to be sure?
___

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! So, you lot finally decided to show up, huh? Heard the all the commotion and just had to come running to the town's rescue!

(Whatever it is you're up to, we're here to put a stop to it. So you can save your pitiful gloating...)

___

Kamui: "That's the part where I sit out because I've been falsely jailed for most of that time... Sorry..."

Azura: "It's alright, Kamui. If anything, it'll be a good learning opportunity for you."
---
Byleth: 🤔 If that one is resistant to ice, perhaps flames will do the trick?
---
Kanna: "I don't either."

Sothis: "Such a cute sight." :)
---
Arlon: "If you wish so, we can verify."
---
Byleth: -facepalms-
---
And this time it wasn't her chest that did the growing. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "If you did, I wasn't there."
---
Weiss: "Oh, Wally..."
Claptrap: "Oh, they were the best crew a CL4P-TP bot could ask for! There's Axton, who knew how to build automated sentry guns. Then there's Maya, who had psychic attacks and was a LITERAL Siren! Then there's Salvador, who was basically what a Berserker Servant would be if they used tons of guns instead of just their fists, ooh, and then there was Zer0, a high-tech assassin! He mostly spoke in haiku for some reason."
___

(He may just have bought them some time...)

-And mere seconds later, Toad Tower itself soon start falling apart...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Digi won't be here for the rest of the day because power maintenance

Claptrap: "Oh, they were the best crew a CL4P-TP bot could ask for! There's Axton, who knew how to build automated sentry guns. Then there's Maya, who had psychic attacks and was a LITERAL Siren! Then there's Salvador, who was basically what a Berserker Servant would be if they used tons of guns instead of just their fists, ooh, and then there was Zer0, a high-tech assassin! He mostly spoke in haiku for some reason."
___

(He may just have bought them some time...)

-And mere seconds later, Toad Tower itself soon start falling apart...-
Ruby: "Their weapons must've been so cool!"
---
Weiss: "At the cost of their lives..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Digi won't be here for the rest of the day because power maintenance
Thanks for the heads-up. I hope he's doing alright.

Ruby: "Their weapons must've been so cool!"
---
Weiss: "At the cost of their lives..."
Claptrap: "They had their own unique weapons and powers, but they collected a bunch of stuff from the planet over time, too!"
___

-As the destruction of the tower begins, the floor of the top level starts to give way steadily collapse, and the toad soldiers panic, fleeing the tower with little hesitation. Grime, determined to carry out the execution and keep the Valley's citizens in line, yells at them to hold ranks and calls them cowards...but that last word gets stretched out with a yell as the very battlement that he's standing on collapses, causing Grime to fall along with it. He lsoes his grip on Hop Pop as a result, allowing him to escape by hopping away. Seeing Grime, who just tried to throw him to a Venus Flytrap monster, seemingly fall to his death, Hopediah can only nonchalantly remark "Eh, I never liked that guy...", before rushing to help the townsfolk, opening a trapdoor to downstairs and directing them to it-

-Notably, there's a distinct piano score playing during this scene, different from the majority of the show's OST. The song in question is the very beginning of Bill Withers' "Lean On Me". giving the scene a surprisingly melancholic tone-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Claptrap: "They had their own unique weapons and powers, but they collected a bunch of stuff from the planet over time, too!"
___

-As the destruction of the tower begins, the floor of the top level starts to give way steadily collapse, and the toad soldiers panic, fleeing the tower with little hesitation. Grime, determined to carry out the execution and keep the Valley's citizens in line, yells at them to hold ranks and calls them cowards...but that last word gets stretched out with a yell as the very battlement that he's standing on collapses, causing Grime to fall along with it. He lsoes his grip on Hop Pop as a result, allowing him to escape by hopping away. Seeing Grime, who just tried to throw him to a Venus Flytrap monster, seemingly fall to his death, Hopediah can only nonchalantly remark "Eh, I never liked that guy...", before rushing to help the townsfolk, opening a trapdoor to downstairs and directing them to it-

-Notably, there's a distinct piano score playing during this scene, different from the majority of the show's OST. The song in question is the very beginning of Bill Withers' "Lean On Me". giving the scene a surprisingly melancholic tone-
Ruby: "They must have so many guns!"
---

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Power's back
Star: (Even when the going gets tough, he still stays determiend~!)
___

Brad: "...Uhh, what kinda magic power getup looks like a swimsuit? Of all things?"

All I can guess is that it's what Ishtar herself wore in her own life.
___

-They're still on vacation, so most of them probably don't want to yet?- :V
___

Until then, what do you think of the finished building, Aya?

-How does the clinic look?-
Lily: That makes him so admirable~
---
Rin: "I mean, there's some jewelry, but... Yes"
---
-While Ahim really wants to check, she can't deny her crew does deserve a rest...-
---
-Like a gothic small house-
-she's petting her wyvern, actually-
---
Byleth: "I-I'll be fine without those..."
---
Palu: "Want to listen along, Kama?"
---
Sothis: "There was a lot of free room in Byleth's mindscape." :p
-When then, she heard people coming!-
Illya: "There is Camilla-nee!"
---
Tiki: "Okay, just take the armor pieces off"
---
Kama: "...Why not?" -patted a very happy Alice-
---
Tamamo: "Now what would she think if she heard that?" :p "I jest, mikon~"
___

___

___

___

___

Kamui: "That's the part where I sit out because I've been falsely jailed for most of that time... Sorry..."

Azura: "It's alright, Kamui. If anything, it'll be a good learning opportunity for you."
---
---

---
---
---
Optimus: "It shall be no problem, I promise to listen"
---
-Not resistance per say, he's just really, really tough, and soon swung his blade at Sitonai who luckily dodged-
-Kiritsugu is now aiming a rifle at his head-
---
Erika: "Thanks! I will do my best and become a great mage~!"
---
Altera: "If to be safe..." -comforting Bunyan who is crying of joy-
Bunyan: "Welcome back~!"
Altera: :)
---
Medb in a corner of her room:
1674695353593.png

Arcueid: "Woah, you're loud"
---
Monika: "I'll ignore that last comment for now"

-Sayori hops up and down on her toes, Yuri asks if she'll go home after all but Sayori shakes her head, she must be here to show she respects Natsuki's space, she'll be by herself in the club today. Yuri nods in understanding, and Sayori tells her to go first, which she accepts... Then points out she's blocking the door, so Sayori moves aside. And before she enters, Sayori says "By the way, you said you and Natsuki are completely different, but I don't really think that's true. I think you are very similar in a lot of ways"-

-Yuri shakes her head and smiles saying that's absurd and that Sayori is silly some times, before they both enter the clubroom-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Power's back

Lily: That makes him so admirable~
---
Rin: "I mean, there's some jewelry, but... Yes"
---
-While Ahim really wants to check, she can't deny her crew does deserve a rest...-
---
-Like a gothic small house-
Sweet, welcome back!

Star: (He's always been that way~)

-At this point, they're somewhat more conscious of the fact that they're gushing over him now. They just keep it to themselves since they know he's with Jackie and want to respect that- :V
___

Brad: "Yeah, I get why you'd really rather not use that outside of battles or adventures, then..." -Scratching the back of his head-
___

-What are her current thoughts?-
___

-Just one that fits the architectural and technological periods that this ocean region is in-

Ruby: "They must have so many guns!"
---
Claptrap: "Between them and the rest of Sanctuary, almost the complete collection from the entire planet! I wonder how they're doing now."
___

-Mere seconds later, Sasha calls out to Anne, only for the part of the floor she's sitting on after losing the duel to collapse as well, prompting a terrified Anne to leap to the edge of the collapsed battlement to reach out and grab her hand, narrowly stopping her from falling. But even Anne is barely managing to avoid falling, hanging onto a few raised bricks by her the tips of her feet, and she's unable to lift Sasha back up, who looks legitimately terrified-

-At this point, it becomes clear that the song is in reference to Anne and Sasha's damaged friendship-

---
---

---
---
---
---
-Not resistance per say, he's just really, really tough, and soon swung his blade at Sitonai who luckily dodged-
---
---
---
View attachment 367115

---

-Sayori hops up and down on her toes, Yuri asks if she'll go home after all but Sayori shakes her head, she must be here to show she respects Natsuki's space, she'll be by herself in the club today. Yuri nods in understanding, and Sayori tells her to go first, which she accepts... Then points out she's blocking the door, so Sayori moves aside. And before she enters, Sayori says "By the way, you said you and Natsuki are completely different, but I don't really think that's true. I think you are very similar in a lot of ways"-

-Yuri shakes her head and smiles saying that's absurd and that Sayori is silly some times, before they both enter the clubroom-
Th-Thank you, Optimus Prime... -Bows in respect-

-Gaster did the same, before standing back up-

This is a story that might take a while...

___

-Some Rudinn Rangers and Head Hathys may appear at the scene soon as well-
___

Specter: "That's the spirit." -Thumbs-up-
___

It...might be a good idea, as much as I wanna get outta here.

P-Please, verify it ASAP!
___

(...Uhh, h-how did an ordinary wheel stop Medb?)

Wrong kind of wheel! -Pulls out one of those giant, wax-covered cheese wheels from hammerspace-
___

Peridot: "At least these two are still on perfectly good terms..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sweet, welcome back!

Star: (He's always been that way~)

-At this point, they're somewhat more conscious of the fact that they're gushing over him now. They just keep it to themselves since they know he's with Jackie and want to respect that- :V
___

Brad: "Yeah, I get why you'd really rather not use that outside of battles or adventures, then..." -Scratching the back of his head-
___

-What are her current thoughts?-
___

-Just one that fits the architectural and technological periods that this ocean region is in-
-Pretty much, nothing harmful with that- :V

Lily: Oh look, he's standing up again! How determined~!
---
Rin: "Sorry for the awkward first talk"
---
Ahim: I hope they can hold out for a little longer...
---
-Of course, she's taken that in mind-

-Anything out of this world would cause suspicion and ever avert people from coming-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-When then, she heard people coming!-
Illya: "There is Camilla-nee!"
---
Tiki: "Okay, just take the armor pieces off"
---
Kama: "...Why not?" -patted a very happy Alice-
---
Tamamo: "Now what would she think if she heard that?" :p "I jest, mikon~"
Camilla: "Is that the cute little Illya I hear~?"
---
Byleth: "...Do I have to?"
---
-AWWWWWWWWWWWW-
---
Sothis: -jesting like that- "She likely would merely stare." :p

Claptrap: "Between them and the rest of Sanctuary, almost the complete collection from the entire planet! I wonder how they're doing now."
___

-Mere seconds later, Sasha calls out to Anne, only for the part of the floor she's sitting on after losing the duel to collapse as well, prompting a terrified Anne to leap to the edge of the collapsed battlement to reach out and grab her hand, narrowly stopping her from falling. But even Anne is barely managing to avoid falling, hanging onto a few raised bricks by her the tips of her feet, and she's unable to lift Sasha back up, who looks legitimately terrified-

-At this point, it becomes clear that the song is in reference to Anne and Sasha's damaged friendship-
Ruby: "All the planet's weapons...?"
---
Weiss: "Anne... Sasha..."

---
---
---
---

---

___

___

___

___

Wrong kind of wheel! -Pulls out one of those giant, wax-covered cheese wheels from hammerspace-
___

Azura: "I hope you're ready..."
---
Byleth: -noticed- "Careful. Your daughter is there..."
---
Kanna: "And I'll keep on being a great dragon~ Rawr~!"
---
Arlon: "Master Vinci, shall we get started?"
---
Byleth: "Well, now's our turn to stop you."
---
That's good for them, at least.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Pretty much, nothing harmful with that- :V

Lily: Oh look, he's standing up again! How determined~!
---
Rin: "Sorry for the awkward first talk"
---
Ahim: I hope they can hold out for a little longer...
---
-Of course, she's taken that in mind-

-Anything out of this world would cause suspicion and ever avert people from coming-
Star: (He wouldn't be Marco Disz it he wasn't~!)

-Marco is try to perform some skillful and epic parkour moves, at least...So long as the design of the ship permits it-
___

Brad: "Nah, it's cool. I'm sorry for bringing it up..."
___

-If Miss Heinous and Gemini are gone, they're probably fine-
___

-The most advanced technology seen in this dimension and timeline so far are that gamepad communication device Tingle built and the various warships and cannons Ganondorf's monsters use-

-And even then, none of that technology is mainstream yet-

Ruby: "All the planet's weapons...?"
---
Weiss: "Anne... Sasha..."
Penny: "That sounds highly improbable..."

Claptrap: "Well, we had most of the weapons from the massive local civilization, at least!"
___

-GASP- (She has to save her!)

-Hop Pop, Sprig and Polly stay behind to make sure all the townsfolk and even the toed soldiers get to the stairs safely, but then suddenly hear Anne screaming, so they unhesitatingly rush to her aid. Anne finally slips from the bricks and starts sliding other the ledge, but Sprig saves her by grabbing her ankles before she falls, only to start sliding towards the ledge as well, so Sprig is saved in-turn by Hop Pop grabbing him by the legs, who in turn os saved by Polly grabbing one ot Hop Pop's ankles, effectively forming a chain of people to try and save Sasha-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "That sounds highly improbable..."

Claptrap: "Well, we had most of the weapons from the massive local civilization, at least!"
___

-GASP- (She has to save her!)

-Hop Pop, Sprig and Polly stay behind to make sure all the townsfolk and even the toed soldiers get to the stairs safely, but then suddenly hear Anne screaming, so they unhesitatingly rush to her aid. Anne finally slips from the bricks and starts sliding other the ledge, but Sprig saves her by grabbing her ankles before she falls, only to start sliding towards the ledge as well, so Sprig is saved in-turn by Hop Pop grabbing him by the legs, who in turn os saved by Polly grabbing one ot Hop Pop's ankles, effectively forming a chain of people to try and save Sasha-
Ruby: "I'm curious now..."
---
Weiss: "Are they all going to fall?!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---
---
Optimus: "thank you. And Bumblebee, Wheeljack, welcome back"
Bumblebee: "It's nice to be back" :)
---
-He doesn't answers, just pointing-
Ransik: "More of your mooks? How pathetic!" -easily dispatched a Sentry-
---
Erika: "Thanks for your support, everyone~!"
Kuro: "Well, go on kid" Better than the one we knew...
---
da Vinci: "On to it~" :p
---
Rin: "And I feel very pented up here!"
---
-The clubroom is quiet. When Sayori walks in, Natsuki glances at her direction, so Sayori waved at her before sitting. Yuri's face is buried in a book, Sayori decides to continue the manga she was last on, but it looks like Natsuki isn't reading today. She has a sheet of paper in front of her and taps a pen on her desk, staring at it. Going to Natsuki's desk, Monika asks if she's writing today, Natsuki says "H-Hey!" before covering it up-

Monika: "Be more tactful. in-game me!"

-She apologized saying she didn't mean to peek, Natsuki says that whatever, and Monika says she just wanted to see how things were going, Natsuki dismissively replies "It's fine", but she glances at the manga-reading Sayori and Monika followed her gaze-
Camilla: "Is that the cute little Illya I hear~?"
---
Byleth: "...Do I have to?"
---
-AWWWWWWWWWWWW-
---
Sothis: -jesting like that- "She likely would merely stare." :p
Illya: "Yes, it's me!" She called me cute~!
---

Tiki: "Do you think I will sleep with my tiara on?"
---
Kama: I guess it won't be anything heavy...
---

Tamamo: "Well, I guess you know her better" :p
Star: (He wouldn't be Marco Disz it he wasn't~!)

-Marco is try to perform some skillful and epic parkour moves, at least...So long as the design of the ship permits it-
___

Brad: "Nah, it's cool. I'm sorry for bringing it up..."
___

-If Miss Heinous and Gemini are gone, they're probably fine-
___

-The most advanced technology seen in this dimension and timeline so far are that gamepad communication device Tingle built and the various warships and cannons Ganondorf's monsters use-

-And even then, none of that technology is mainstream yet-
Lily: Awwww, he's still going~!
---
Rin: "Eh, you wouldn't have known"
---
-Yeah, so maybe they should just remain like that for the moment...-
---
-So she's gotta hide more advanced piece of tech too-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "I'm curious now..."
---
Weiss: "Are they all going to fall?!"
Claptrap: "I would reccomend visiting it, were the planet not a deathtrap!"

___

(They can't, they have to survive this!)

-Just as Bill Withers first sings the title of the song in the first verse, Anne puts on a brave face and worriedly tries to reassure Sasha that she's going to be alright, worriedly telling her "Hey, hey. Look at me, look at me! Everything's gonna be totally fine! Just hang on!", followed by Hop Pop shouting "We got you, Anne! No matter what!", affirming the Plantar family is always there for her. But even all four of them may not be enough to save Sasha, as the ledge starts crumbling, and Polly notices, warning them "Uhh, guys? I think we have a situation!"-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Awwww, he's still going~!
---
Rin: "Eh, you wouldn't have known"
---
-Yeah, so maybe they should just remain like that for the moment...-
---
-So she's gotta hide more advanced piece of tech too-
Star: (That's so Marco~!)

-He even just hopped over a janitor cart flawlessly- :p
___

Brad: "Well, other than that, how have you liked Tremorton so far?"
___

-At ease during a much-needed vacation...-
___

-It's partly why the generator they have for their few appliances and lights is hidden in a small shed attached to the villa itself, the other reason being to protect it from rainfall-

---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
-The clubroom is quiet. When Sayori walks in, Natsuki glances at her direction, so Sayri waved at her before sitting. Yuri's face is buried in a book, Sayori decides to continue the manga she was last on, but it looks like Natsuki isn't reading today. She has a sheet of paper in front of her and taps a pen on her desk, staring at it. Going to Natsuki's desk, Monika asks if she's writing today, Natsuki says "H-Hey!" before covering it up-

-She apologized saying she didn't mean to peek, Natsuki says that whatever, and Monika says she just wanted to see how things were going, Natsuki dismissively replies "It's fine", but she glances at the manga-reading Sayori and Monika followed her gaze-
H-Have you been told where Grimlock is?
___

-The Rudinn Rangers and Head Hathys alike scowled seeing Ransik injure one of their kin, with the Head Hathys' fury being especially clear since unlike the Rudinn Rangers, they don't wear helmets-

-As a result of said fury and wanting to help Sitonai, the Head Hathys immediately surrounded Ransik with a magic barrier made of heart-shaped magic projectiles, all of which injure on contact. They try to move the barrier around to limit his movements and dodging space while the Rudinn Rangers throw tons of laser daggers at him-
___

Specter: (They're good kids. I'm glad they've been able to live decent lives, despite all the challenges and dangers Chaldea faces.)

-Does she mean the Erika of an alternate timeline or dimension?-
___

-Alphys, Moana and Peridot anxiously await the test results, along with Papyrus who arrived a few minutes later after Alphys texted him an update on the Phazon ordeal-

-What are the test results?-
___

You might want to worry about stopping them first!

(Who are you even talking about...?)

I may have used some necromancy magic on some living machines this time! Hoohoohooooooooo!
,___

Peridot: "They're trying to communicate with her, that's a good start..."

whether they're going about it the right way, or whether Natsuki opens up to them more or not are different matters entirely...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "Yes, it's me!" She called me cute~!
---

Tiki: "Do you think I will sleep with my tiara on?"
---
Kama: I guess it won't be anything heavy...
---

Tamamo: "Well, I guess you know her better" :p
Camilla: "Come here, you sweet child~"
---
Byleth: -bluntly- "You have done so on Elyos. Multiple times."
---
-not when it's Disney'd :V-
---
Sothis: "Perhaps a little too well sometimes."

Claptrap: "I would reccomend visiting it, were the planet not a deathtrap!"

___

(They can't, they have to survive this!)

-Just as Bill Withers first sings the title of the song in the first verse, Anne puts on a brave face and worriedly tries to reassure Sasha that she's going to be alright, worriedly telling her "Hey, hey. Look at me, look at me! Everything's gonna be totally fine! Just hang on!", followed by Hop Pop shouting "We got you, Anne! No matter what!", affirming the Plantar family is always there for her. But even all four of them may not be enough to save Sasha, as the ledge starts crumbling, and Polly notices, warning them "Uhh, guys? I think we have a situation!"-
Ruby: "Meh, I've lived in a death trap, so I'll be fine."

-that explains why this young kid is deadly and had to make her own weapon?-
---
Weiss: "But will they save Anne or be dragged down below with her...?"

---
---
---
---
---
-The clubroom is quiet. When Sayori walks in, Natsuki glances at her direction, so Sayri waved at her before sitting. Yuri's face is buried in a book, Sayori decides to continue the manga she was last on, but it looks like Natsuki isn't reading today. She has a sheet of paper in front of her and taps a pen on her desk, staring at it. Going to Natsuki's desk, Monika asks if she's writing today, Natsuki says "H-Hey!" before covering it up-

___

-The Rudinn Rangers and Head Hathys alike scowled seeing Ransik injure one of their kin, with the Head Hathys' fury being especially clear since unlike the Rudinn Rangers, they don't wear helmets-

-As a result of said fury and wanting to help Sitonai, the Head Hathys immediately surrounded Ransik with a magic barrier made of heart-shaped magic projectiles, all of which injure on contact. They try to move the barrier around to limit his movements and dodging space while the Rudinn Rangers throw tons of laser daggers at him-
___

Specter: (They're good kids. I'm glad they've been able to live decent lives, despite all the challenges and dangers Chaldea faces.)

___

-Alphys, Moana and Peridot anxiously await the test results, along with Papyrus who arrived a few minutes later after Alphys texted him an update on the Phazon ordeal-

___

I may have used some necromancy magic on some living machines this time! Hoohoohooooooooo!
,___

whether they're going about it the right way, or whether Natsuki opens up to them more or not are different matters entirely...
Azura: "Let's focus on what we have to tell first, Alphys. Then we can ask about their allies."
---
Byleth: "Well, if you know what you're doing." -already prepared to use a Divine Pulse-
---
-the bit is that Erika is from different timeline than the actual show because of Julian's deal with Bill Cipher, iirc-

Sothis: "How precious~ Few things are stronger than powerful bonds." :)
---
-cured?-
---
Shez: "Um... what?"
---
Oh, Monika...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (That's so Marco~!)

-He even just hopped over a janitor cart flawlessly- :p
___

Brad: "Well, other than that, how have you liked Tremorton so far?"
___

-At ease during a much-needed vacation...-
___

-It's partly why the generator they have for their few appliances and lights is hidden in a small shed attached to the villa itself, the other reason being to protect it from rainfall-
Lily: Maybe he'll reach us using that! It would be amazing~!
---
Rin: "Besides some weird guys attacking yesterday, yes"
---
-Indeed, so for now she plans to leave her crew be after all that-
---
-Quite, but indeed they are finally done with the construction, meaning it's break time!-
Camilla: "Come here, you sweet child~"
---
Byleth: -bluntly- "You have done so on Elyos. Multiple times."
---
-not when it's Disney'd :V-
---
Sothis: "Perhaps a little too well sometimes."
-Illya does, knowing she would get spoiled by her-
---
Tiki: -Also bluntly- "And that's how I know it's not comfortable"
---
Merlin: "Now once upon a time..."
-As the narration goes on, the usually smug Kama's face frowned into sadness as she listened how Pinocchio letting vices take over him is costing him to slowly be turning into a donkey-
---
Nitocris: "Maybe we shouldn't dwelve too deep into her personal life..."
___

___

___

___

,___

Azura: "Let's focus on what we have to tell first, Alphys. Then we can ask about their allies."
---
Byleth: "Well, if you know what you're doing." -already prepared to use a Divine Pulse-
---
-the bit is that Erika is from different timeline than the actual show because of Julian's deal with Bill Cipher, iirc-

---
-cured?-
---
---
Oh, Monika...
Optimus: "I've been made aware"
Elita: "For now I agree with this girl over here" -referring to Azura-
---
-He of course, having learned those attacks cannot be blocked but dodged, did his best to try to dodge them, and with those that had hitted him, he still managed to tank through despite some lowered health-
---
-Pretty much, yeah-

Nanoha: "I agree with that a lot!"
Suzuka: "It really makes one achieve many great things" :)
---
-Any traces of Phazon are now gone...-
---
-IT'S THEN THAT A BLACK TRAILER TRUCK WITH PURPLE WINDOWS AND ITS WHOLE TRAILER CRASH THE PLACE!-
---
-Natsuki then admits she thinks Sayori is mad at her-

Monika: "...That's the biggest misunderstanding she's ever made!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Maybe he'll reach us using that! It would be amazing~!
---
Rin: "Besides some weird guys attacking yesterday, yes"
---
-Indeed, so for now she plans to leave her crew be after all that-
---
-Quite, but indeed they are finally done with the construction, meaning it's break time!-
-He even jumped off a wall, too-

-But he still can't run faster than they can hover- :V
___

The Mad Hammer Brothers tried to demolish the skate park.

Brad: "Geez, those guys again? I'm starting to think they just hate everyone under the age of 40, wasn't their last big scheme trying to flood the park during the annual Brother-Sister Picnic?"
___

-They've earned the break-
___

-And either Aya or Nitocris would announce said break?-

Ruby: "Meh, I've lived in a death trap, so I'll be fine."

-that explains why this young kid is deadly and had to make her own weapon?-
---
Weiss: "But will they save Anne or be dragged down below with her...?"
Claptrap: "Oh, right, you're from Remnant...Yeah, that place seemed extremely deadly even before Dark Samus infected all those Grimm!"
___

-The tower shakes again, and the chain inches closer to falling, evidently unable to handle the sheer weight all five of them are putting on the ledge. Sasha's pupils dart around, shocked that Anne, and even the Plantars, despite everything, are trying to save her life, even in the face of death. Seconds later, she seems to find some resolve, closing her eyes with a resigned but determined look-

-She then quietly calls out to her "Hey, Anne?" There's only a brief second of silence as Anne is surprised hearing that, before Sasha, tears welling up in her eyes, sadly tells her "Maybe you're better off without me..."-

(...Wait, is she going to...?)

---
---

---
-cured?-
---
---
Oh, Monika...
---
-He of course, having learned those attacks cannot be blocked but dodged, did his best to try to dodge them, and with those that had hitted him, he still managed to tank through despite some lowered health-
---
-Pretty much, yeah-

---
---
-IT'S THEN THAT A BLACK TRAILER TRUCK WITH PURPLE WINDOWS AND ITS WHOLE TRAILER CRASH THE PLACE!-
---

Y-You're both right. W-Well, here's the story then... -Takes a deep breath, before first going on to explain who Drakkon was and what his empire is like, along with how he became aligned with the likes of Dr. Coyle, Koyanskaya, and Toffee and the damage they did, alongside the Space Pirates and Phazon-
___

-The heart barrier eventually lifts, so the Rudinn Rangers end up having to continue their normal attacks without the help of the Head Hathys for a minute-
___

-And a reality warper like Bill could certainly change the timeline dramatically...-
___

It's...really gone!

I missed you!

-Actually ran into Undyne's room to kiss her,
a kiss Undyne immediately returned-
___

(...You've got to be joking...)

Oh, I assure you, I'm not! I believe these bots call themselves...Decepticons? Well, they did when they were alive, at least! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

Ugh, don't you ever shut up? :glare:
___

Peridot: "...Could she have made a worse error in judgement?!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-He even jumped off a wall, too-

-But he still can't run faster than they can hover- :V
___

The Mad Hammer Brothers tried to demolish the skate park.

Brad: "Geez, those guys again? I'm starting to think they just hate everyone under the age of 40, wasn't their last big scheme trying to flood the park during the annual Brother-Sister Picnic?"
___

-They've earned the break-
___

-And either Aya or Nitocris would announce said break?-
-That's true... But are they gonna let him get closer?- :V
---
Rin: "Sounds like something that happens often..."
---
-Yep, though Gai and Don are justifiably concerned over the same matter as Ahim-
---
Aya: "Okay everyone, we can take some rest now~!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-That's true... But are they gonna let him get closer?- :V
---
Rin: "Sounds like something that happens often..."
---
-Yep, though Gai and Don are justifiably concerned over the same matter as Ahim-
---
Aya: "Okay everyone, we can take some rest now~!"
Star: (...Should we let him get close, at least?)
___

Crime and evil plans in general? Totally, unfortunately...
___

-Maybe they should take a vote?-

-Or ask if anyone else knows the current situation of St. Olga's before deciding if they should actually directly travel there?-
___

Whew! -Grabs a glass of water and sips from it, wiping some sweat from her brow-

-Gaster did the same, somehow having the ability to sweat despite being a skeleton-

-The others have seen Sans sweat during serious fights, so it's not surprising anymore- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Illya does, knowing she would get spoiled by her-
---
Tiki: -Also bluntly- "And that's how I know it's not comfortable"
---
Merlin: "Now once upon a time..."
-As the narration goes on, the usually smug Kama's face frowned into sadness as she listened how Pinocchio letting vices take over him is costing him to slowly be turning into a donkey-
---
Nitocris: "Maybe we shouldn't dwelve too deep into her personal life..."
-Camilla immediately picks her up-

Hinoka: ...Okay, that's cute.
---
Byleth: "...Fair enough..."
---
-oh damn...-
---
Sothis: "Fair enough, I suppose."

Claptrap: "Oh, right, you're from Remnant...Yeah, that place seemed extremely deadly even before Dark Samus infected all those Grimm!"
___

-The tower shakes again, and the chain inches closer to falling, evidently unable to handle the sheer weight all five of them are putting on the ledge. Sasha's pupils dart around, shocked that Anne, and even the Plantars, despite everything, are trying to save her life, even in the face of death. Seconds later, she seems to find some resolve, closing her eyes with a resigned but determined look-

-She then quietly calls out to her "Hey, Anne?" There's only a brief second of silence as Anne is surprised hearing that, before Sasha, tears welling up in her eyes, sadly tells her "Maybe you're better off without me..."-

(...Wait, is she going to...?)
Ruby: "Yeah..." -head down-
---
Weiss: "...No..."

---
---
-Pretty much, yeah-

---
---
---

Y-You're both right. W-Well, here's the story then... -Takes a deep breath, before first going on to explain who Drakkon was and what his empire is like, along with how he became aligned with the likes of Dr. Coyle, Koyanskaya, and Toffee and the damage they did, alongside the Space Pirates and Phazon-
___

-The heart barrier eventually lifts, so the Rudinn Rangers end up having to continue their normal attacks without the help of the Head Hathys for a minute-
___

-And a reality warper like Bill could certainly change the timeline dramatically...-
___

It's...really gone!

I missed you!

-Actually ran into Undyne's room to kiss her,
a kiss Undyne immediately returned-
___

(...You've got to be joking...)

Oh, I assure you, I'm not! I believe these bots call themselves...Decepticons? Well, they did when they were alive, at least! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

Ugh, don't you ever shut up? :glare:
___

Peridot: "...Could she have made a worse error in judgement?!"
-reaction?-
---
-Byleth was observing to try and learn of their tactics-
---
Sothis: "It very much does." :) -nomming candy-
---
Arlon: -writing things down on a note pad-
---
Shez: "These machines hit a little too close to home..."