• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Did we have time to bring our training dummies..."
---
Weiss: :facepalm:
Claptrap: "These ones are newly built!"
___

-Wally then brings up the idea he has, and it turns out he's carrying several boomshrooms in his jacket and on his vest. His suggestion? "What say we plant these boomshrooms around the joint? Blow the place sky high!"-

-Anne points out that this would most likely happen while they're still inside the tower, so she bluntly insists they aren't doing that. Wally seems to agree, but his tone and gestures, along with him blinking while saying it seem to imply otherwise, so Anne adds "Seriously. No boom shrooms". Wally states "Loud and clear", but while Anne is convinced enough, his tone still implies that he might be planning on using the boomshroom plan anyway...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Claptrap: "These ones are newly built!"
___

-Wally then brings up the idea he has, and it turns out he's carrying several boomshrooms in his jacket and on his vest. His suggestion? "What say we plant these boomshrooms around the joint? Blow the place sky high!"-

-Anne points out that this would most likely happen while they're still inside the tower, so she bluntly insists they aren't doing that. Wally seems to agree, but his tone and gestures, along with him blinking while saying it seem to imply otherwise, so Anne adds "Seriously. No boom shrooms". Wally states "Loud and clear", but while Anne is convinced enough, his tone still implies that he might be planning on using the boomshroom plan anyway...-
Ruby: "Even though Admiral Lindy probably had some..."
---
Weiss: "Oh Wally..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Even though Admiral Lindy probably had some..."
---
Weiss: "Oh Wally..."
Claptrap: "But are those based in the likeness of our hated arch-enemies?!"
___

-With that, Anne decides their best bet is to find an escape route. She notes that there's only one door, and that the toad guards are outside, so she scans the room thinking there must be some other exit, and it doesn't take her long before she spots a sewer grate and realizes they've got a path out of the tower-

-Felicia is disgusted, but the more tomboyish Polly isn't, and tells Felicia to deal with it before they all head to the sewers-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Claptrap: "But are those based in the likeness of our hated arch-enemies?!"
___

-With that, Anne decides their best bet is to find an escape route. She notes that there's only one door, and that the toad guards are outside, so she scans the room thinking there must be some other exit, and it doesn't take her long before she spots a sewer grate and realizes they've got a path out of the tower-

-Felicia is disgusted, but the more tomboyish Polly isn't, and tells Felicia to deal with it before they all head to the sewers-
Ruby: "I just feel we should move on from them..."
---
Weiss: "....Ewwww..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "I just feel we should move on from them..."
---
Weiss: "....Ewwww..."
Claptrap: "Not one to hold a grudge, huh? I respect that!" -Fires a shotgun at a dummy based on Toffee-
___

(I am really glad I'm not there...)

-Anne and the people of Wartwood, Toadstool included, have to avoid a giant slug monster, avoid sludge dropping from some grates on the ceiling, and fight off a few capybara-sized rats, but aside from that, the escape plan seems to be going off without a hitch so far-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Claptrap: "Not one to hold a grudge, huh? I respect that!" -Fires a shotgun at a dummy based on Toffee-
___

(I am really glad I'm not there...)

-Anne and the people of Wartwood, Toadstool included, have to avoid a giant slug monster, avoid sludge dropping from some grates on the ceiling, and fight off a few capybara-sized rats, but aside from that, the escape plan seems to be going off without a hitch so far-
Ruby: "It's like Uncle Qrow told me; the best thing to do is to keep moving forward."
---
Weiss: "As am I..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "It's like Uncle Qrow told me; the best thing to do is to keep moving forward."
---
Weiss: "As am I..."
Claptrap: "Hmm, that's actually a good idea! Kind of difficult to worry about a dead guy causing more trouble! Unless he had any backup plans, but what are the odds of that?"
___

-At the very back of the group, Wally sneakily plants and times some boomshrooms all throughout the sewers, smugly saying "Just a little gift for our generous hosts" before chuckling and following the rest of the group-

-The boomshrooms start beeping, glowing with each beep, at first at a slow rate, but the rate of the beeps gradually speeds up, meaning it's only a matter of time before they detonate-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Claptrap: "Hmm, that's actually a good idea! Kind of difficult to worry about a dead guy causing more trouble! Unless he had any backup plans, but what are the odds of that?"
___

-At the very back of the group, Wally sneakily plants and times some boomshrooms all throughout the sewers, smugly saying "Just a little gift for our generous hosts" before chuckling and following the rest of the group-

-The boomshrooms start beeping, glowing with each beep, at first at a slow rate, but the rate of the beeps gradually speeds up, meaning it's only a matter of time before they detonate-
Ruby: "I know, right?"
---
-OH DAMN!!!!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "I know, right?"
---
-OH DAMN!!!!-
Claptrap: "Still doesn't make shooting that lizard's face any less cathartic, though!" -Fired at the Toffee dummy again-

-That's Claptrap, alright- :V
___

(...Excuse me, but WHY is Wally still going with this plan?! What if they get captured on the way and don't get another chance to escape?!)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Claptrap: "Still doesn't make shooting that lizard's face any less cathartic, though!" -Fired at the Toffee dummy again-

-That's Claptrap, alright- :V
___

(...Excuse me, but WHY is Wally still going with this plan?! What if they get captured on the way and don't get another chance to escape?!)
Ruby: "Fair enough..."
---
Weiss: "He's Wally, that's why..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Ruby was also among those saw to it that Toffee died permanently, so she likely sees even less reason to not move on than many others do-
___

(I've got a bad feeling about this...)

-Unintentinal Star Wars reference on her part- :V
-she feels it made her efforts less impactful, but doesn't want the others to feel bad for her about it-
---
-one that isn't caught by Weiss because it's a generic enough sentence :V-

Weiss: "You're not alone..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she feels it made her efforts less impactful, but doesn't want the others to feel bad for her about it-
---
-one that isn't caught by Weiss because it's a generic enough sentence :V-

Weiss: "You're not alone..."
-Why does she think it made her efforts less impactful?-
___

(I still can't believe Hop Pop managed to inspire a rebellion. Toadstool wasn't kidding when he said a frog beating a toad would make headlines...)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-because of her "move forward" mindset?-
---
Weiss: "He really didn't..."
-In a roundabout way, that still makes her efforts impactful-

-By defeating Toffee, she both helped end his threat and helped allow others to heal from the damage he's caused and move on-
___

-The group soon reaches a dead end, so Anne, Sprig and a few others have to work together to build a people ladder to reach another sewer grate-

-By the time they emerge from said sewer grate, however, they're met with several toad soldiers pointing their weapons at them...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-In a roundabout way, that still makes her efforts impactful-

-By defeating Toffee, she both helped end his threat and helped allow others to heal from the damage he's caused and move on-
___

-The group soon reaches a dead end, so Anne, Sprig and a few others have to work together to build a people ladder to reach another sewer grate-

-By the time they emerge from said sewer grate, however, they're met with several toad soldiers pointing their weapons at them...-
-and she's proud of the help she's done-
---
Weiss: "Of course..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
MY WI-FI GOT FIXED!!!
Hinoka: Why is that serial killer cute?
---
Kamui: "Almost?"
---
Palu: "....I don't see why not."
---
-she is very intrigued-

-though if you look up Sopdet, you'd guess why Sothis might be familiar with the Egyptian ones :V-
-Because she's a playful bucko-
-She is excited to flyyyyyy!-
---
Tiki: "Everyone still needs a bit of alone time, right?"
---
Mary: "Yay~!" -hugged-
---
-Fair enough- :V -her thoughts?-
-King gets a tote bag so that Luz can carry him around as though he it's a royal chariot-

-The little skull dog guy be like that sometimes- :V
___

Nora: "Wait, why is that?"
___

-Tea's always good- :p
___

-Sighs- Yeah, we will...

I just hope whatever occurred, that they can make amends. And that Lusamine can handle the truth to begin with...
Lily: "Awwwww~ Look at that~!"
---
Rin: "Jenny's never mentioned them"
---
-That is true- :p -Which they sip!-
-And it laxes them-
---
Aya: "Yeah, that is very important too... We'd need to get her used to Pokémon too, they're even more common of a sight there, right?"
Ghosts? Well, then no monster species should surprise you. Ghosts are among them, in fact :p

Oh my gosh ,that sounds so coo-Wait, magic talking ponies? Th-That sounds like a species Chrysalis used to talk about...
___

-It's just like the others said...They may not be able to save her if she still has a contract...-
___

Specter: (I'll keep silent for now. They need to discuss this.)
___

...Then there's still time.

XJ-8: "But dangerously short time limit..."

Give one minute, and then we'll be outta here! -Acutally flew out to try and gather up more Pokemon, despite the damage she received...-

-Of course, the other XJs were shocked...but they couldn't just let their big sister do this alone, so they all along with her, trying to scan for and gather up every last Pokemon they could find within a one minute time frame, warnings about the high risk be damned-
___

-Can't deny that that's badass?- :V
___

Peridot: "...Yeah, that's never gonna happen."

you two certainly seem close, at least in this version of the game...
Kamui: "Oh, Chrysalis. That's someone I haven't seen in a while."
---
Byleth: "The best way to save her would be to somehow break the contract. Do you have a plan for that?"

-Kerry internally banging his head on a wall for forgetting what might be the most crucial part of saving her?-
---
Kanna: -giggling and grinning- "Things are always better when you're not alone."

-while sweet in intent, the people closest to Kanna are aware that this is alluding to how she really doesn't like to be alone-
---
Phosphora: "I'm... I'm actually nervous now..."

-was Nora Wakeman there too?-
---
Shez: "That's cool and all but... why not use them to shoot arrows? Also, how tough are your bows for you to use them like that?!"
---
You didn't have to be so rude about it... -pouts and crosses his arms-
Bumblebee: "Wait, Chrysalis?!"
Wheeljack: "Oh goodness, she's amongst your enemies?"
(Reminder the MLP x TF comic was Chrysalis summoning the Autobots and Decepticons by accident and allying with Megatron)
---
Kiritsugu: "....." -the silence says it all-
---
Illya: "Yeah, we can do lots of stuff together!"
Abby: "It's not like dimensional travel is difficult for us"
---
Eleonora: "There's less than a minute left, they'd need a miracle..." -worried-
---
Orion: "It's more practical with hw big my fingers are"
---
Monika: "We do, huh.... Certainly more than I anticipated..."

-After thre next club meeting starts, Sayori is the last one as usual and sees Natsuki alone by the closet, reading manga. Thus she grabs a chair and plops herself next to Natsuki! She says "hello there!" and Natsuki just replied with a hi before Sayori asked what she's reading there and if she can read with her, but Natsuki pulls the book away from Sayori saying she can't just start in the middle as there's spoilers, besides what of the one she gave her yesterday?-

-Sayori says she's sorry and just curious, Natsuki says that anyway, she's been waiting forever for this volume to come out and it did yesterday, so... Sayori says that's exciting and she'll let her read it! But she wants to sit next to her, Natsuki just says sure as Sayori does and pulls out a sheet of paper. NAtsuki reads in silence while Sayori keeps tapping her pen against the paper-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Because she's a playful bucko-
-She is excited to flyyyyyy!-
---
Tiki: "Everyone still needs a bit of alone time, right?"
---
Mary: "Yay~!" -hugged-
---
-Fair enough- :V -her thoughts?-
Hinoka: -picks her up-
---
Kamui: "That is true..."
---
Palu: She's adorable... "Maybe we should ask your sisters if they wish to do the same?"

-Mary doesn't mind because her entire family is the best?-
---
Sothis: She's from a different world, yet I recognize what this one does... Is she from another creation of mine?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
MY WI-FI GOT FIXED!!!

Lily: "Awwwww~ Look at that~!"
---
Rin: "Jenny's never mentioned them"
---
-That is true- :p -Which they sip!-
-And it laxes them-
---
Aya: "Yeah, that is very important too... We'd need to get her used to Pokémon too, they're even more common of a sight there, right?"
Welcome back, bud!

Star: "That little guy is so cute~!" :grin:

Marco: "Not like he appreciates people telling him that." :p
___

Nora: "Oh, perhaps it just never came up in conversation?"
___

-They really haven't gotten a break like this in a while, have they?-
___

To our understanding yes...

Sh-She may be able to live a content life there again if she doesn't get used to Pokemon again...

-and she's proud of the help she's done-
---
Weiss: "Of course..."
-Current thoughts?-
___

-Sasha soon walks past the guards to confront them directly. She just lets out a disappointed sigh and says "Anne, Anne, Anne... Very disappointing. Now let's move. Grime's waiting for us" before marching back to the top of the tower-

-It seems the entire town will have to deal with Grime, Sasha and the toad army directly soon...-

Kamui: "Oh, Chrysalis. That's someone I haven't seen in a while."
---
Byleth: "The best way to save her would be to somehow break the contract. Do you have a plan for that?"

-Kerry internally banging his head on a wall for forgetting what might be the most crucial part of saving her?-
---
Kanna: -giggling and grinning- "Things are always better when you're not alone."

-while sweet in intent, the people closest to Kanna are aware that this is alluding to how she really doesn't like to be alone-
---
Phosphora: "I'm... I'm actually nervous now..."

-was Nora Wakeman there too?-
---
Shez: "That's cool and all but... why not use them to shoot arrows? Also, how tough are your bows for you to use them like that?!"
---
You didn't have to be so rude about it... -pouts and crosses his arms-
(Reminder the MLP x TF comic was Chrysalis summoning the Autobots and Decepticons by accident and allying with Megatron)
---
---
---
---
---

-After thre next club meeting starts, Sayori is the last one as usual and sees Natsuki alone by the closet, reading manga. Thus she grabs a chair and plops herself next to Natsuki! She says "hello there!" and Natsuki just replied with a hi before Sayori asked what she's reading there and if she can read with her, but Natsuki pulls the book away from Sayori saying she can't just start in the middle as there's spoilers, besides what of the one she gave her yesterday?-

-Sayori says she's sorry and just curious, Natsuki says that anyway, she's been waiting forever for this volume to come out and it did yesterday, so... Sayori says that's exciting and she'll let her read it! But she wants to sit next to her, Natsuki just says sure as Sayori does and pulls out a sheet of paper. NAtsuki reads in silence while Sayori keeps tapping her pen against the paper-
E-Enemies?

Oh, that's right, Chrysalis used to be an evil dictator... Our apologies for the confusion, Chrysalis changed for the better some time ago and isn't among our enemies at all. She's actually one of our allies, in fact. :p
___

-Big oof...-
___

-Do any of the other kids pick up on that?-

Specter: "There are surprisingly many convenient modern methods for interdimensional travel..."
___

Nora: "Oh, what on Earth are they doing?! Please be careful, girls..."

-Almost every Pokemon has been gathered up...The only exceptions may be ones that are much too far away for any of the XJs to travel to and back from in time to make the escape-
___

-Odd usage of clubs, but certainly effective!-
___

huh, i wonder how this'll go...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---
---

E-Enemies?

Oh, that's right, Chrysalis used to be an evil dictator... Our apologies for the confusion, Chrysalis changed for the better some time ago and isn't among our enemies at all. She's actually one of our allies, in fact. :p
___

-Big oof...-
___

Specter: "There are surprisingly many convenient modern methods for interdimensional travel..."
___

-Almost every Pokemon has been gathered up...The only exceptions may be ones that are much too far away for any of the XJs to travel to and back from in time to make the escape-
___

___

Kamui: "It's wild, right?"
---
Shez: "Sounds like a no then. Great..."
---
Kanna: "Yeah, it's almost normal, honestly."
---
Phosphora: -VERY WORRIED AS WELL-
---
Shez: "....Fair enough..."
---
These two are cute.

-Current thoughts?-
___

-Sasha soon walks past the guards to confront them directly. She just lets out a disappointed sigh and says "Anne, Anne, Anne... Very disappointing. Now let's move. Grime's waiting for us" before marching back to the top of the tower-

-It seems the entire town will have to deal with Grime, Sasha and the toad army directly soon...-
Ruby: I have to admit, those are quite detailed...
---
Weiss: "Oh no..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sorry for sudden abscence! My family got ripped off hard when it comes to something and we've been pissed off at a certain faculty all evening and trying to solve things.
Hinoka: -picks her up-
---
Kamui: "That is true..."
---
Palu: She's adorable... "Maybe we should ask your sisters if they wish to do the same?"

-Mary doesn't mind because her entire family is the best?-
---
Sothis: She's from a different world, yet I recognize what this one does... Is she from another creation of mine?
-Jack allowed herself to get picked up-
---
Tiki: "Otherwise what I said. Moreso after she got into a ruling position"
---
Mary: "Okay, I'd love for that to happen~!"
---
-Is it possible? Hmmmm, an interesting subject to look upon...-
Welcome back, bud!

Star: "That little guy is so cute~!" :grin:

Marco: "Not like he appreciates people telling him that." :p
___

Nora: "Oh, perhaps it just never came up in conversation?"
___

-They really haven't gotten a break like this in a while, have they?-
___

To our understanding yes...

Sh-She may be able to live a content life there again if she doesn't get used to Pokemon again...
Lily: "That's part of what makes him cute" :p
---
Rin: "...That's a more accurate statement"
---
-Nopw, again, a nice change of pace-
-After meal they'll remain sit for a while each doing their own things-
---
Aya: "We really should find some small cute Pokémon..."
E-Enemies?

___

-Big oof...-
___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---
---
These two are cute.
Bumblebee: "Wait, really? Now I didn't expect that..."
Wheeljack: "That, uh, sounds like it'll be awkward to see her"
---
Kiritsugu: "Fine, I must think of something"
---
Hayate: "But it sounds like it's also exciting~" :p
---
-And how they feel about that?-
---
Orion: "And it tends to knock the targets out in one hit"
---
-Time passes, Sayori's paper is filled with scribbles and the margins are lined with stick figures, Natsuki lets out a deep sigh and closes her book, so Sayori asked if she finished, but Natsuki says no, but it's a good stopping point. Her head is swimming so she needs a break, thus she stretches her arms and asks if she was bored, Sayori says she's not, she's just writing, Natsuki says she thought she was given the stick figures, Sayori says she draws those whenever she's thinking or waiting for inspiration and that she's made friends with them all-

Monika: "That's very Sayori"

-She says one is sad because the night sky is pretty but can't look it up in public without everyone thinking she's a weirdo, and this other one has problems with his back but the doctors can't figure out what's wrong with him-

Monika: "........" -remembers the, ahem, 'happy thoughts' poem-

-Natsuki thinks she's funny and chuckles lightheartedly saying she's the weirdo, Sayori asks if she wants to read the poem she's working on. Natsuki says "sure, I guess"-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sorry for sudden abscence! My family got ripped off hard when it comes to something and we've been pissed off at a certain faculty all evening and trying to solve things.
I know that feeling. I hope you were able to get the issue resolved and a refund if needed at least.

Lily: "That's part of what makes him cute" :p
---
Rin: "...That's a more accurate statement"
---
-Nopw, again, a nice change of pace-
-After meal they'll remain sit for a while each doing their own things-
---
Aya: "We really should find some small cute Pokémon..."
-Eda also returns and urges the two to leave, before her sister finds out she tied up the laces on her sister pointy shoes. Cue Lilith angrily screaming in the background, Eda declaring that's their cue to leave, and Luz gasping in shock upon learning the witch that Eda recognized and has a rivalry with being her sister all along-

-Eda also alludes to her parents, who Luz also thinks she needs to hear about, but King claims that she very much doesn't-

___

Nora: "I have companions and acquaintances in the scientific community, we just don't have much time to "hang" as the kids say today because of our busy jobs."

___

-In the galleon?-
___

You mean for Lusamine?

I-If she gets used to them again, it might serve as a good therapy companion for her...

---
---
---
---
---
These two are cute.
---
---
---
---
---
-Time passes, Sayori's paper is filled with scribbles and the margins are lined with stick figures, Natsuki lets out a deep sigh and closes her book, so Sayori asked if she finished, but Natsuki says no, but it's a good stopping point. Her head is swimming so she needs a break, thus she stretches her arms and asks if she was bored, Sayori says she's not, she's just writing, Natsuki says she thought she was given the stick figures, Sayori says she draws those whenever she's thinking or waiting for inspiration and that she's made friends with them all-

-She says one is sad because the night sky is pretty but can't look it up in public without everyone thinking she's a weirdo, and this other one has problems with his back but the doctors can't figure out what's wrong with him-

-Natsuki thinks she's funny and chuckles lightheartedly saying she's the weirdo, Sayori asks if she wants to read the poem she's working on. Natsuki says "sure, I guess"-
It's true. Although, she admittedly didn't mention causing havoc among your kind as one of her actions...

I-I think she got the point across when she mentioned her first s-several plans to take over a former rival kingdom...
___

-Do they even have enough time to think of a strategy?-
___

Specter: "I suppose that's Chaldea for several. For others of us it's more of a job."
___

Nora: (They've seen far worse battles with worse circumstance before, they must pull through this somehow!)

___

-So it's very efficient- :V
___

Peridot: "But this scene is...mildly conerning?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The training dummies?-
___

(...This is really, really bad...)
-yeee-
---
Weiss: "At least the villains were smart. This makes the stakes actually dire."

-Jack allowed herself to get picked up-
---
Tiki: "Otherwise what I said. Moreso after she got into a ruling position"
---
Mary: "Okay, I'd love for that to happen~!"
---
-Is it possible? Hmmmm, an interesting subject to look upon...-
-and she it put in winged horsie!-
---
Kamui: "I can relate to that, yes."
---
Palu: How cute~ "We'll make it happen then, dear."
---
-very much so... so she ponders-

---
---
---
---
---

It's true. Although, she admittedly didn't mention causing havoc among your kind as one of her actions...

I-I think she got the point across when she mentioned her first s-several plans to take over a former rival kingdom...
___

___

Specter: "I suppose that's Chaldea for several. For others of us it's more of a job."
___

Nora: (They've seen far worse battles with worse circumstance before, they must pull through this somehow!)

___

___

Azura: "There could always be more stories of her old plans, but that's besides the point."
---
Shez: "Should I report this, B?"

Byleth: "The Rulers might be able to provide feedback. The two of us aren't familiar enough with this place to think of something ourselves, after all."
---
Kanna: "And for others, it's even worse."
---
Phosphora: Come on, girls! .....and Claptrap.
---
Shez: "I mean, if it works, it's all that matters, honestly. It's why I keep showing off when in battle myself." :p
---
Oh, Sayori...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Son an Avenger class Nitocris Alter now exists because you know, the whole thing of her story was that she was trying to get revenge on her brothers being killed.

And her whole connection to the dead and all makes her a vessel for Anubis so there's that.

I know that feeling. I hope you were able to get the issue resolved and a refund if needed at least.

-Eda also returns and urges the two to leave, before her sister finds out she tied up the laces on her sister pointy shoes. Cue Lilith angrily screaming in the background, Eda declaring that's their cue to leave, and Luz gasping in shock upon learning the witch that Eda recognized and has a rivalry with being her sister all along-

-Eda also alludes to her parents, who Luz also thinks she needs to hear about, but King claims that she very much doesn't-

___

Nora: "I have companions and acquaintances in the scientific community, we just don't have much time to "hang" as the kids say today because of our busy jobs."

___

-In the galleon?-
___

You mean for Lusamine?

I-If she gets used to them again, it might serve as a good therapy companion for her...
Thanks there

Lily: "Oh, setting up a mystery!"
---
Rin: "That makes sense then..."
---
-Of course pretty much-
---
Aya: "Yes, starting somewhere small"
-and she it put in winged horsie!-
---
Kamui: "I can relate to that, yes."
---
Palu: How cute~ "We'll make it happen then, dear."
---
-very much so... so she ponders-
-Jack is quite happy, waiting for the flight!-
---
Tiki: "I think you're lucky to have someone that cares that much" :)
---
Mary: "Thanks, Mother~!" -hugs a bit-
---
-What's on the TV becoming background noise-

___

___

___

___

___

Azura: "There could always be more stories of her old plans, but that's besides the point."
---

Byleth: "The Rulers might be able to provide feedback. The two of us aren't familiar enough with this place to think of something ourselves, after all."
---
---
---
Shez: "I mean, if it works, it's all that matters, honestly. It's why I keep showing off when in battle myself." :p
---
Oh, Sayori...
Bumblebee: "Much as I'd like to know more, Optimus comes first now"
Jeanne: "Indeed, please direct us to him"
---
-Seems like GOOD OPTION FOR NOW-
---
Suzuka: "Even worse?"
---
-What would they be able to do with those Pokémon too far away...?-
---
Orion: "Usually punches also work for me!"
---
Mash: "Given her depression..."
Monika: "........."

-Sayori slides the paper to Natsuki and she reads, and as she does she furrows her eyebrows, before returning it to Sayori, who asks her if doesn't she feels weird just sharing all her feelings like that, saying her poems are really emotional, to which she asks if that's bad, Natsuki says no and it's just an observation. Sayori says she thinks people can get closer to each other by finding ways to express their feelings-

-Natsuki wanted to protest, but she can't find a way to put her thoughts into words, until she asks if soesn't that depends on the kind of friends one has, she's unsure, she's never met anyone she's comfortable sharing her poems with... Not trying to offend Sayori, it's just who she herself is, of course Sayori is like "you write poems?!"-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Son an Avenger class Nitocris Alter now exists because you know, the whole thing of her story was that she was trying to get revenge on her brothers being killed.

And her whole connection to the dead and all makes her a vessel for Anubis so there's that.

Do you plan on having her appear here at some point?

Thanks there

Lily: "Oh, setting up a mystery!"
---
Rin: "That makes sense then..."
---
-Of course pretty much-
---
Aya: "Yes, starting somewhere small"
-Then Lilith is shown tripping over her tied shoe laces before getting called by a small red demon-looking character with claw-like hair, apparently a high-ranking member of the Emperor's Coven known as Kikimora-

Star: "...Whoa, hold up, why does that chartacter sound-"

Marco: "Almost exactly like Rin...?"
___

Nora: "So you have no need to worry, I have my own social life too! On that note, Jenny told me that she'd be waiting for you just outside, so long as the town doesn't suddenly fall under attack again."
___

-That's more than fair enough given that they just ate-
___

I-I know she'll be nervous about it, but it may be necessary...

It will be if she ever returns to Alola. And frankly, while she may be unsure about the responsibility of it, the companionship of a Pokemon may be just what she needs right now...

-yeee-
---
Weiss: "At least the villains were smart. This makes the stakes actually dire."
-Most of them look like 2D dead ringers for the real deals, aside form being made of cardboard or similar materials, just stronger for training-
___

(So the characters are... actually in danger, here. This episode's gotten scary...)

-The next scene shows the entire town standing atop the tower alongside many toad guards, including Captain Grime himself, who tests out the Venus Flytrap monster by throwing a beetle leg at it. It instantly chomps it up, and Grime smirks-

-Notably, Amphibia's blood moon appears to be much, much closer in the background than usual, and is even in a full moon phase as opposed to it's usual crescent moon phase, making for an extremely ominous backdrop-

---

---
---
---
---
Oh, Sayori...
---
---
---
---
---

-Sayori slides the paper to Natsuki and she reads, and as she does she furrows her eyebrows, before returning it to Sayori, who asks her if doesn't she feels weird just sharing all her feelings like that, saying her poems are really emotional, to which she asks if that's bad, Natsuki says no and it's just an observation. Sayori says she thinks people can get closer to each other by finding ways to express their feelings-

-Natsuki wanted to protest, but she can't find a way to put her thoughts into words, until she asks if soesn't that depends on the kind of friends one has, she's unsure, she's never met anyone she's comfortable sharing her poems with... Not trying to offend Sayori, it's just who she herself is, of course Sayori is like "you write poems?!"-
Heh, we can tell you all about it later. :p But yes, for now, please lead the way.
___

-They relay this information to the Rulers?-
___

Specter: "Eh? What do you mean by that, Kanna?"
___

(...Is there any way we can get to the rest of them on time...?)

-They aren't sure saving them is even possible...-
___

-That much was probably obvious from the getgo-

-Artemis is still even stronger than him, though- :V
___

Peridot: "Wait, is this what kickstarts the entire club's activity of writing poems?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Do you plan on having her appear here at some point?

-Then Lilith is shown tripping over her tied shoe laces before getting called by a small red demon-looking character with claw-like hair, apparently a high-ranking member of the Emperor's Coven known as "Kikimora"-

Star: "...Whoa, hold up, why does that chartacter sound-"

Marco: "Almost exactly like Rin...?"
___

Nora: "So you have no need to worry, I have my own social life too! On that note, Jenny told me that she'd be waiting for you just outside, so long as the town doesn't suddenly fall under attack again."
___

-That's more than fair enough given that they just ate-
___

I-I know she'll be nervous about it, but it may be necessary...

It will be if she ever returns to Alola. And frankly, while she may be unsure about the responsibility of it, the companionship of a Pokemon may be just what she needs right now...
1674070926970.png

Lily: "...Well, being fair you did too when trying to speak Japanese"
---
Rin: "And let's hope that doesn't happen today!"
---
-Indeed. What Yukari did then happened-
---
Aya: "We may need to look up for an adequate one..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
View attachment 366645

Lily: "...Well, being fair you did too when trying to speak Japanese"
---
Rin: "And let's hope that doesn't happen today!"
---
-Indeed. What Yukari did then happened-
---
Aya: "We may need to look up for an adequate one..."
I guess it just depends on if it'd be an alternate form for her or another ally or antagonist. :V

Star: "I still don't get how my entire voice changed..."

Marco: "And somehow this character sounds more like Rin when she speaks English instead..." -Utterly confused-
___

Nora: "I truly hope not, but I wouldn't have built XJ-9 had the planet not needed more defense. There aren't attacks or threats every day, but they're frequent enough to be cause for concern."
___

-Keys. Lots of power keys- :V
___

And there are at least over 800 documented species...

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I guess it just depends on if it'd be an alternate form for her or another ally or antagonist. :V

Star: "I still don't get how my entire voice changed..."

Marco: "And somehow this character sounds more like Rin when she speaks English instead..." -Utterly confused-
___

Nora: "I truly hope not, but I wouldn't have built XJ-9 had the planet not needed more defense. There aren't attacks or threats every day, but they're frequent enough to be cause for concern."
___

-Keys. Lots of power keys- :V
___

And there are at least over 800 documented species...
It's what I'm pondering too

Lily: "I know! And that also makes her sound like that one green-haired dragon woman!"
---
Rin: "That's fair enough, I know how that feels"
---
-Indeed, which Marvelous received-
---
Aya: "1008, actually... I looked up recently"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's what I'm pondering too

Lily: "I know! And that also makes her sound like that one green-haired dragon woman!"
---
Rin: "That's fair enough, I know how that feels"
---
-Indeed, which Marvelous received-
---
Aya: "1008, actually... I looked up recently"
Have you thought of any other ideas for how she could appear here?

Star: "Oh, you mean Tiki? You're right, they do sound similar..."
___

-Because that's just Chaldea in general- :V

Nora: "But I digress, are you done with breakfast?"
___

-Does he inform the rest of the crew?-
___

R-Really? That's incredible! :surprised:

Pokemon are a curious species, although their sheer number might make finding one for her more difficult...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Jack is quite happy, waiting for the flight!-
---
Tiki: "I think you're lucky to have someone that cares that much" :)
---
Mary: "Thanks, Mother~!" -hugs a bit-
---
-What's on the TV becoming background noise-
-FLYYYYYYYYYYY-
---
Kamui: "So many people care for me here..." 😊
---
Palu: Awwwwww~
---
Sothis: I feel incredible potential from this Caster... both of them, really.

-Most of them look like 2D dead ringers for the real deals, aside form being made of cardboard or similar materials, just stronger for training-
___

(So the characters are... actually in danger, here. This episode's gotten scary...)

-The next scene shows the entire town standing atop the tower alongside many toad guards, including Captain Grime himself, who tests out the Venus Flytrap monster by throwing a beetle leg at it. It instantly chomps it up, and Grime smirks-

-Notably, Amphibia's blood moon appears to be much, much closer in the background than usual, and is even in a full moon phase as opposed to it's usual crescent moon phase, making for an extremely ominous backdrop-
Ruby: So much work only to destroy it...
---
Weiss: "Whoa..."

---
---
---
---
---

Heh, we can tell you all about it later. :p But yes, for now, please lead the way.
___

___

___

___

___

Peridot: "Wait, is this what kickstarts the entire club's activity of writing poems?"
-Kamui and Azura would follow-
---
-SHEZ DOES-
---
Kanna: "I'm just thinking of the poor kitchen staff..."
---
-they might give up on them-
---
Shez: "Somehow I could tell."
---
Man, I love prequels. You already know how they end.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: So much work only to destroy it...
---
Weiss: "Whoa..."
-That's what training dummies are for, to be fair- :p
___

(They're really setting up for a dramatic battle...)

-Sasha tells Grime that she caught these prisoners trying to escape, and the whole situation prompts Anne to ask her "Dude, are you crazy?!", to which Sasha quietly states "Shh. I'm trying to get us home"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-That's what training dummies are for, to be fair- :p
___

(They're really setting up for a dramatic battle...)

-Sasha tells Grime that she caught these prisoners trying to escape, and the whole situation prompts Anne to ask her "Dude, are you crazy?!", to which Sasha quietly states "Shh. I'm trying to get us home"-
-still, something simpler would do just the same...-
---
Weiss: "...Is she?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-still, something simpler would do just the same...-
---
Weiss: "...Is she?"
-Like more generic training dummies...-
___

(...I'm not sure she is, anymore...) :urg:

-Grime commends her for capturing them and being one step ahead of them, remarking "Very impressive, Sasha. Always playing Flipwart when everyone else is playing Bog Jump". Anne and Sasha have on idea what either of those are, so Grime tries to explain the metaphor before giving up, "Well, see, Flipwart and Bog Jump are games, but Flipwart, of course, is far more complicated and- I'm trying to say you're smart!"-

-Now that she gets the comparison, Sasha thanks him, before offering him a high-five. Grime, not being from Earth, still doesn't totally know what that is, either, so he just somewhat awkwardly returns the high-five like someone from an older generation who doesn't understand modern lingo or culture-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

---
-SHEZ DOES-
---
---
---
---
-Sure enough, they soon would see other Cybertronians around the ship assigned to various posts, all wearing the Autobot insignia somewhere on their bodies, some with evident alternate and beast modes modes like a red one who was a tank, a blue and white racing car, a cheetah and a triceratops just for a few examples-
Not naming any potential important character here, just thought of some existing characters that just are around because
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Martha: "Yes, I'm not surprised about this..."
Jeanne: "But don't worry, we know- Hold on, we're not sure if they layout has changed" -and they all hear a ruckus from the rebellion going on-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fate: "...It's a miracle they can still stand up after how much some of that people eat"
Arisa: "Wait, what?!"
-Would they...?-
Orion: "It's easy to stop even the wildest beasts with these babies, hahahah!" -proudly flexes-
Mash: "It might give the idea..."

-Of course Sayori is surprised and exclaims she never told her that, thinking she wrote other stuff, Natsuki says "Yeah, that too, but..." Sayori says she should- or better said, asks her if she's ever thought of sharing, Natsuki says she doesn't do that and before Sayori interjects asks if they can talk of something else, Sayori says she's sorry but Natsuki says it's not her fault, she's just uncomfortable about it and can't help it-

Monika: "Natsuki... She's insecure about sharing her feelings..."

-Sayori insists she's sorry, Natsuki insists she's fine, so Sayori suggests to move on to something that'd make them happy, so she'll continue the book Natsuki gave her, Natsuki says that sure-
Have you thought of any other ideas for how she could appear here?

Star: "Oh, you mean Tiki? You're right, they do sound similar..."
___

-Because that's just Chaldea in general- :V

Nora: "But I digress, are you done with breakfast?"
___

-Does he inform the rest of the crew?-
___

R-Really? That's incredible! :surprised:

Pokemon are a curious species, although their sheer number might make finding one for her more difficult...
Not yet if I'm honest, but still there can probably be something.

Lily: "But she's more..... Er, British?"
---
Rin: "About to be done, thanks"
---
-He would after they're all done with their things, which is soon!-
---
Aya: "There are many that are small and cute... But that's part of the issue, there's so many..."
-FLYYYYYYYYYYY-
---
Kamui: "So many people care for me here..." 😊
---
Palu: Awwwwww~
---
Sothis: I feel incredible potential from this Caster... both of them, really.
-Jack is now flabbergasted-
---
Tiki: "Aren't you a very lucky one?" :p
---
Kama/Merlin: So cute....
---
-Like perhaps both could easily serve as vessels to deities like Byleth-
Thanks Nitocris Alter existing now

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Like more generic training dummies...-
___

(...I'm not sure she is, anymore...) :urg:

-Grime commends her for capturing them and being one step ahead of them, remarking "Very impressive, Sasha. Always playing Flipwart when everyone else is playing Bog Jump". Anne and Sasha have on idea what either of those are, so Grime tries to explain the metaphor before giving up, "Well, see, Flipwart and Bog Jump are games, but Flipwart, of course, is far more complicated and- I'm trying to say you're smart!"-

-Now that she gets the comparison, Sasha thanks him, before offering him a high-five. Grime, not being from Earth, still doesn't totally know what that is, either, so he just somewhat awkwardly returns the high-five like someone from an older generation who doesn't understand modern lingo or culture-
-indeed-
---
Weiss: "Neither am I..."

-Jack is now flabbergasted-
---
Tiki: "Aren't you a very lucky one?" :p
---
Kama/Merlin: So cute....
---
-Like perhaps both could easily serve as vessels to deities like Byleth-
Thanks Nitocris Alter existing now
-thoughts?-
---
Kamui: "I sure feel lucky." :)
---
-child or Palu?-
---
It's what I was going for.

Sothis: Perhaps I could use them as vessels if their efforts fail? If they agree, of couse.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Not yet if I'm honest, but still there can probably be something.

Lily: "But she's more..... Er, British?"
---
Rin: "About to be done, thanks"
---
-He would after they're all done with their things, which is soon!-
---
Aya: "There are many that are small and cute... But that's part of the issue, there's so many..."
Star: "You mean her accent?"

___

Nora: "No problem! Have a good day in Tremortorton!" -Walks away while sipping some coffee-

___

-The others all feeling content?-

___

It may take some time before we find one for her...

-indeed-
---
Weiss: "Neither am I..."
-But nope, Chaldea always designs ones based off of the recent or current enemies in their Rogues Gallery- :V
___

-Anne outright pleads with Sasha, saying that has to be another way, but Grime insists otherwise, referring to Anne as "creature" and claiming that their very way of life is at stake, along with stating that he doesn't expect an outsider like her to understand-

(Hmmph! Grime's just a big old bully!)

---
-SHEZ DOES-
---
---
---
---
-Sure enough, they soon would see other Cybertronians around the ship assigned to various posts, all wearing the Autobot insignia somewhere on their bodies, some with evident alternate and beast modes modes like a red one who was a tank, a blue and white racing car, a cheetah and a triceratops just for a few examples-
Not naming any potential important character here, just thought of some existing characters that just are around because
Jeanne: "But don't worry, we know- Hold on, we're not sure if they layout has changed" -and they all hear a ruckus from the rebellion going on-
Fate: "...It's a miracle they can still stand up after how much some of that people eat"
-Would they...?-
Orion: "It's easy to stop even the wildest beasts with these babies, hahahah!" -proudly flexes-

-Of course Sayori is surprised and exclaims she never told her that, thinking she wrote other stuff, Natsuki says "Yeah, that too, but..." Sayori says she should- or better said, asks her if she's ever thought of sharing, Natsuki says she doesn't do that and before Sayori interjects asks if they can talk of something else, Sayori says she's sorry but Natsuki says it's not her fault, she's just uncomfortable about it and can't help it-

-Sayori insists she's sorry, Natsuki insists she's fine, so Sayori suggests to move on to something that'd make them happy, so she'll continue the book Natsuki gave her, Natsuki says that sure-
W-Whoa... Look at this entire crew! -Sparkly eyes at the variety of different Cybertronians-

Cybertronians are capable of assuming even more forms than I realized...
___

-Tasque Manager is leading an army of Queen's minions to try and quell the riot-
___

Specter: "Oh, neither of them are exaggerating in the slightest, honestly." (I'm surprised Kanna brought it up...)
___

-...They're going to try. What kind of protectors are they if they don't try and save as many lives as possible?-
___

-Orion strong- :p
___

Peridot: "I'm still worried about this..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Would they...?-

W-Whoa... Look at this entire crew! -Sparkly eyes at the variety of different Cybertronians-

___

-Tasque Manager is leading an army of Queen's minions to try and quell the riot-
___

Specter: "Oh, neither of them are exaggerating in the slightest, honestly." (I'm surprised Kanna brought it up...)
___

-...They're going to try. What kind of protectors are they if they don't try and save as many lives as possible?-
___

___

Kamui: "You can all transform?" 😮
---
-can the Rulers do something?-
---
Kanna: "It's why I'm trying to learn from my Papa."
---
-that's fair enough, I suppose-
---
Shez: "Oh please, I don't need muscles to hit hard."
---
It'll be fiiiiiine~

-But nope, Chaldea always designs ones based off of the recent or current enemies in their Rogues Gallery- :V
___

-Anne outright pleads with Sasha, saying that has to be another way, but Grime insists otherwise, referring to Anne as "creature" and claiming that their very way of life is at stake, along with stating that he doesn't expect an outsider like her to understand-

(Hmmph! Grime's just a big old bully!)
-makes sense :V-
---
Weiss: "He sure is..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-makes sense :V-
---
Weiss: "He sure is..."
-She wasn't wrong about needing to move forward, though-

-A lot of those who were most affected by Toffee's actions but survived have been trying to do just that-
___

-Grime then orders the guards to seize the "traitor", Hopediah Plantar. Two guards follow the order and pick Hop Pop up by the shoulders, much to his anger and even more so of his two grandkids, who fruitlessly try punching and slapping their armored chests while yelling at them to let Hop Pop go. The two toad guards just coldly launch them away by hitting them with the blunt ends of their spears-

-That's enough to immediately make Anne furious, and she goes from trying to reason with Sasha to pushing to toad guards away and outright stealing a sword from one of them, which she the swings it at the two guards who grabbed Hop Pop. The two guards drop Hop Pop, and it's evident that Anne isn't holding back either, because both guards are forced to raise their spears to defend the strikes-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-thoughts?-
---
Kamui: "I sure feel lucky." :)
---
-child or Palu?-
---
It's what I was going for.

Sothis: Perhaps I could use them as vessels if their efforts fail? If they agree, of couse.
Jack: "This is so much high, wooooaaaaahhhh...."
---
-Byleth congratulates Kamui?-
---
-The kid this time- :p -Anyway, time to get ready for it with pajamas!-
---
-Well, what she loses by asking?-
Star: "You mean her accent?"

___

Nora: "No problem! Have a good day in Tremortorton!" -Walks away while sipping some coffee-

___

-The others all feeling content?-

___

It may take some time before we find one for her...
Lily: "Yes, otherwise it's the same!"
---
Rin: "Thanks, all I need to do is to change clothes"
---
-For now, so they would be soon returning to the main lounge~!-
---
Aya: "There's some popular options, but that doesn't means they're exacty the indicate one..."

___

___

___

___

___

Kamui: "You can all transform?" 😮
---
-can the Rulers do something?-
---
Kanna: "It's why I'm trying to learn from my Papa."
---
-that's fair enough, I suppose-
---
Shez: "Oh please, I don't need muscles to hit hard."
---
It'll be fiiiiiine~
Bumblebee: "Sure we do! It's our main thing!"
Wheeljack: "Some people even moniker us 'Transformers'"
---
-For now they give a holographic mao designed by the inventors-
---
-Shiro and Momoko blink, not understanding the sheer scale of it-
---
-What Uni said. They would need to save a few Wurmples... They're all that's left-
---
Orion: "Oh, so you prefer weapons or magic?"
---
-Over the next few days, Sayori begins every club meeting by approaching Natsuki with unwavering enthusiasm, cue brief montage of Sayori greeting Natsuki multiple times to the latter's embarrassment-

Top Bottom