• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's nice to see animation coming far despite the obstacles imo

Lily: "So she can still do something new!"
---
-Rin can't deny she even felt a little jealous for a bit-
---
-Yeah, helps the three tend to be the most empathetic of the crew-
---
Aya: "And how it will affect her, and even change her!"
Agreed, it's really not just a "kid's" medium anymore, and tbh I'd argue it never truly was to begin with. It's just made more and more strides over the years.

-Amity terminates the terms of their magically-binding contract that would keep Luz from learning magic if she lost the duel, and Luz asks for confirmation if she still can. Amity tells her that humans have no innate magical ability, but spitefully says that she doubts that will stop her-

Star: "Rude, but then again, it's not like this is the first time Luz incidentally hurt her reputation..."

Marco: "Even if this time it's more of Lilith's fault..."
___

-That Jenny still has a mother?-
___

-Whereas Marvelous is more no-nonsense, Joe can be somewhat stoic, and Luka tends to be snarky-
___

W-We have no idea yet...

We'll just have to monitor her condition and listen to what she has to say about the memories she does regain over time.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Jeanne also gets off fairly easy-
-Jetfire transforms back to robot mode once they're all off him-
---
Luvia: "And be sure to get some intel"
Jeanne: "If possible..."
---
-Indeed, but they now wondering how to help her love herself-
---
-But it's doubtful they'll manage to save every single one...-
---
-Yes, yes she was doing-
Artemis: "There's that and cheating!"
---
-Sayori replies that nah, she has the attention span of a donut-

Monika: ...Unless you are her...

-But she loves her friends and she can do anything for them. Natsuki replies that okay then, let's pick her something that even donuts can read, Sayori answers she isn't a donmut, she just has the attention span of one... But then she takes it as Natsuki calling her as sweet as a donut and calls her cute, of course Natsuki is like "how did you get to that conclusion?" and of course tells her to not call her cute-

-Sayori wonders why, Natsuki says she just doesn't likes it, not needing a reason as she yanks a book off the shelves and closes the door. She says if someone asks one to stop, they just should and they need to realize that. Sayori says she's sorry and didn't mean to hurt her, but Natsuki apologizes too, not maning to get angry all of a sudden as she thought of something else while she pulled a second chair to her desk-
-Gaster has traveled through space before, so he got off without too much issue-

-Alphys had to try and maintain her balance as she gets off-
___

W-We wish the best of luck to all of you!
___

-Specter Knight is aware of her self-esteem issues, but not to the same extent has her friends or family, so he's definitely not sure how...-
___

-But they have to at least try...-

XJ-5: "Never doubt an XJ! Especially when all nine of them work together!"
___

-Some of his comments were definitely flirting- :V
___

Peridot: "They're all talking about stuff rationally..."
-Kamui ended up falling but was caught by Azura-

Azura: "Got you." :p

Kamui: "S-Sorry..."
---
Shez: "We're not gonna need luck but thanks anyway." :p
---
-WILL THEY WORK-
---
Shez: "It's not cheating if nothing happens, and Goddess knows I'm a picky one. It's gonna take more than being a mountain of muscles to get my heart so you got nothing to worry about, girl. If anything, I might slap him for you if he makes a move on me that's more than just talking." :p
---
This sure is them, alright.

Penny: -Nods-
___

-But for now, Anne is still disbelief that one of her friends is actually here in Amphibia, and calls it surreal. Sasha herself agrees seeing Anne here, but oddly follows this up with "And once this is over, we can finally find a way out of this crummy, gross world." Having no idea what Sasha means by that, this causes Anne to pause and become concerned, and she nervously asks "Once...what is over?"-

-Sasha answers her question by saying "Oh, the rebellion..." with the same casual tone one would use when chatting about the latest fashion trend or a new movie-
Ruby: "....Anyway, how have you been?"
---
Weiss: "Rebellion?"

-And Mary hops off the pegasus as the other kids go to her!-
---
Tiki: "The chat was also decent" :p
---
-The day ends, I suppose-
---
Tamamo: This might take a bit, but it'll be possible, mikon~
Nitocris: Hmmm, I wish it was as easy as with Aya...
-and ask her how it was-
---
Kamui: "It was nice to reunite once again." :)
---
-indeed-
---
-the fact that it's a challenge certainly shows Sothis is a higher being-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "....Anyway, how have you been?"
---
Weiss: "Rebellion?"
-I'm guessing Ruby was confused by that non-detailed answer, but Penny only answered as such because she never knew Asriel- :V

Penny: "I have been doing well! The mission to Cyber World was a success, we made some new friends and allies, I have even begun assisting the scientists as of late!"
___

-Sasha is surprised Anne doesn't know about this, saying "You don't know about the rebellion? Look, I'll explain. Just promise not to freak out or anything", much to Anne's confusion. Sasha then rather solemnly and confidently walks up to a framed portrait of a map of Frog Valley on the wall, saying "So you've probably already noticed that the toads in this valley have one job: to rule over the frogs. And lately, those frogs have been stepping outta line. It turns out these "rebels" have been inspired by a certain frog. You might just know him. Stood up to some tax collectors, even ran for mayor against the local toad"-

(...Ran for mayor...against hte local toad?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I'm guessing Ruby was confused by that non-detailed answer, but Penny only answered as such because she never knew Asriel- :V

Penny: "I have been doing well! The mission to Cyber World was a success, we made some new friends and allies, I have even begun assisting the scientists as of late!"
___

-Sasha is surprised Anne doesn't know about this, saying "You don't know about the rebellion? Look, I'll explain. Just promise not to freak out or anything", much to Anne's confusion. Sasha then rather solemnly and confidently walks up to a framed portrait of a map of Frog Valley on the wall, saying "So you've probably already noticed that the toads in this valley have one job: to rule over the frogs. And lately, those frogs have been stepping outta line. It turns out these "rebels" have been inspired by a certain frog. You might just know him. Stood up to some tax collectors, even ran for mayor against the local toad"-

(...Ran for mayor...against hte local toad?)
-yeah, she was-

Ruby: "That's really good for you!"
---
Weiss: "Hopediah..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yeah, she was-

Ruby: "That's really good for you!"
---
Weiss: "Hopediah..."
-So yeah, Penny doesn't understand what similarities the others noticed are-

Penny: "As of now, there are no urgent scientific tasks at hand, however, so now I'm training to better understand and utilize the powers of the Winter Maiden for future missions."
___

-Sasha then proves what the audience already figured out by holding up a political poster depicting Hop Pop standing proudly that says "Freedom Frog". This is enough to make Anne do a spittake, before exclaiming "What?! Hop Pop's not a revolutionary!" Sasha then throws several newspapers telling the story, revealing that Hop Pop's campaign and would be victory had he campaigned outside of Wartwood has made headlines across the valley, and has inspired other frogs to run for political positions above the toads or rebel as well. As such, Sasha claims that it doesn't matter if Hop Pop didn't intentionally start a revolution nor if he's an active part of it, as the word as spread like wildfire, and as a result, they're planning to make an example of him. It's as bad as it sounds, as they plan on outright executing him, by feeding him to a giant Venus Flytrap monster outside the tower, no less-

(WHAT?! Y-You can't be serious!)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Gaster has traveled through space before, so he got off without too much issue-

-Alphys had to try and maintain her balance as she gets off-
___

W-We wish the best of luck to all of you!
___

-Specter Knight is aware of her self-esteem issues, but not to the same extent has her friends or family, so he's definitely not sure how...-
___

-But they have to at least try...-

XJ-5: "Never doubt an XJ! Especially when all nine of them work together!"
___

-Some of his comments were definitely flirting- :V
___

Peridot: "They're all talking about stuff rationally..."

---
---
-WILL THEY WORK-
---
Shez: "It's not cheating if nothing happens, and Goddess knows I'm a picky one. It's gonna take more than being a mountain of muscles to get my heart so you got nothing to worry about, girl. If anything, I might slap him for you if he makes a move on me that's more than just talking." :p
---
Jetfire: "Uh, sorry for that"
Wheeljack: "Alright, follow us! We know this place like the palms of our hands!"
---
Eleonora: "We'll be about to deploy then!"
---
Unreplied Uni
---
da Vinci: "Go team! Do it!"
---
Orion: "..............................................................."
Artemis: "...Ha! You won't get to her, Darling!" >:3
---
-Natsuki averts her gaze and mumbles "You're like.... Well, like.... A nice person, so... I wasn't talking anout you", Sayori says she still learned a valuable lesson, speaking softly after receiving the unexpected compliment. In any case Natsuki gives the book and tells her to start whenever she feels like it. She asks what is it about, Natsuki says it's like a comedy with romance too, the title being 'Love is Another Word for Luck'-

-Natsuki begins to explain it's about a girl who keeps running into the same guys and then... Well, she says she should just read it, bt she has to tell her what she thinks. She even says she can imagine who Sayori will ship herself with and that it'd be funny if she's right. Sayori doesn't gets what 'ship' means but Natsuki tells her to never mind, just to tell her what she thinks, Sayori replying that okay and she'll start then!-

Monika: "...It really is all so... Mundane"
Agreed, it's really not just a "kid's" medium anymore, and tbh I'd argue it never truly was to begin with. It's just made more and more strides over the years.

-Amity terminates the terms of their magically-binding contract that would keep Luz from learning magic if she lost the duel, and Luz asks for confirmation if she still can. Amity tells her that humans have no innate magical ability, but spitefully says that she doubts that will stop her-

Star: "Rude, but then again, it's not like this is the first time Luz incidentally hurt her reputation..."

Marco: "Even if this time it's more of Lilith's fault..."
___

-That Jenny still has a mother?-
___

-Whereas Marvelous is more no-nonsense, Joe can be somewhat stoic, and Luka tends to be snarky-
___

W-We have no idea yet...

We'll just have to monitor her condition and listen to what she has to say about the memories she does regain over time.
Honestly people tend to really understimate kids media imo, I mean stuff like Batman The Animated Series or Avatar were for kids and they're still great.

Lily: "Both of them are coming from a place... I wonder if they'll try to make Amity more empathtic"
---
-Yeah, pretty much that-
---
-It's not a surprise that more often older Sentai team members gravitated more towards trusting the green, pink and silver half of the team-
---
Aya: "The only thing I'm sure is that it'll provoke a shock..."
-and ask her how it was-
---
Kamui: "It was nice to reunite once again." :)
---
-indeed-
---
-the fact that it's a challenge certainly shows Sothis is a higher being-
Mary: "That was awesome~!" -sees the others, then waves excitedly-
Miyu: "You look happy..."
---
Tiki: "Agreed, and now there's no impediment to doing it again!"
---
-Mary also gets sleepy-
---
-Indeed, but Tamamo just takes it as a challenge to accomplish!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Honestly people tend to really understimate kids media imo, I mean stuff like Batman The Animated Series or Avatar were for kids and they're still great.

Lily: "Both of them are coming from a place... I wonder if they'll try to make Amity more empathtic"
---
-Yeah, pretty much that-
---
-It's not a surprise that more often older Sentai team members gravitated more towards trusting the green, pink and silver half of the team-
---
Aya: "The only thing I'm sure is that it'll provoke a shock..."
A show can be geared towards a younger audience while still telling a compelling and mature enough story that everyone can enjoy. Avatar and Gravity Falls are two prime examples that I've seen. Amphibia and the Owl House, too, but I shan't spoil too much about either of those.

Marco: "I think they've already started with this episode..."
___

-One can't blame Rin for that, after what became of her own mother years ago..-
___

-They tend to be the more level-headed ones?-
___

She has yet to remember her children, or precisely why she ended up in Ultra Space to begin with...

Let's just hope that she can handle that truth... -Sighs sadly-

---
---
-WILL THEY WORK-
---
---
Wheeljack: "Alright, follow us! We know this place like the palms of our hands!"
---
---
Unreplied Uni
---
---
---
-Natsuki averts her gaze and mumbles "You're like.... Well, like.... A nice person, so... I wasn't talking anout you", Sayori says she still learned a valuable lesson, speaking softly after receiving the unexpected compliment. In any case Natsuki gives the book and tells her to start whenever she feels like it. She asks what is it about, Natsuki says it's like a comedy with romance too, the title being 'Love is Another Word for Luck'-

-Natsuki begins to explain it's about a girl who keeps running into the same guys and then... Well, she says she should just read it, bt she has to tell her what she thinks. She even says she can imagine who Sayori will ship herself with and that it'd be funny if she's right. Sayori doesn't gets what 'ship' means but Natsuki tells her to never mind, just to tell her what she thinks, Sayori replying that okay and she'll start then!-

Understood, Wheeljack.

I-I think some of us just aren't that used to outer space travel yet... :lol:
___

-To Basel once again!-
___

What Digi said.
___

-They're certainly not giving up so easily if it doesn't, so XJ-8 first tries to carry and fly the Shadow Lugia to the ship-

-Meanwhile, the other XJs along with Claptrap attempt to gather up and carry other fainted Pokemon to the ship-
___

-Looks like Orion won't even have to face Artemis' wrath this time-

-Shez already trashed him verbally- :V
___

Peridot: "She even knows terms like shipping!" :b:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
A show can be geared towards a younger audience while still telling a compelling and mature enough story that everyone can enjoy. Avatar and Gravity Falls are two prime examples that I've seen. Amphibia and the Owl House, too, but I shan't spoil too much about either of those.

Marco: "I think they've already started with this episode..."
___

-One can't blame Rin for that, after what became of her own mother years ago..-
___

-They tend to be the more level-headed ones?-
___

She has yet to remember her children, or precisely why she ended up in Ultra Space to begin with...

Let's just hope that she can handle that truth... -Sighs sadly-
Once again, fully agreed.

Lily: "....That interests me now..."
---
-Indeed, most of her breakfast is done by the way-
---
-Oh absolutely, took longer for others to trust the red, blue and yellow halves of the crew-
---
Aya: "Yeah... By the way, have you met that woman again?" -referring to Lillie-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Once again, fully agreed.

Lily: "....That interests me now..."
---
-Indeed, most of her breakfast is done by the way-
---
-Oh absolutely, took longer for others to trust the red, blue and yellow halves of the crew-
---
Aya: "Yeah... By the way, have you met that woman again?" -referring to Lilith-
Star: "She might just turn out to be a better person than we thought..."
___

-While Nora shows up with a cup of tea-

Nora: "Tea is done!"
___

-And that's for people in general?-
___

-Lilith is everywhere now like Waluigi- :V

Not yet, but we have given her means of contesting us.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "She might just turn out to be a better person than we thought..."
___

-While Nora shows up with a cup of tea-

Nora: "Tea is done!"
___

-And that's for people in general?-
___

-Lilith is everywhere now like Waluigi- :V

Not yet, but we have given her means of contesting us.
Lily: "...Maybe she and Luz will become close?"
---
Rin: "Thanks for bothering" :)
---
-Also that, yeah-
-Not like they tend to care much-
---
FIXED

Aya: "And you haven't tried them..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So yeah, Penny doesn't understand what similarities the others noticed are-

Penny: "As of now, there are no urgent scientific tasks at hand, however, so now I'm training to better understand and utilize the powers of the Winter Maiden for future missions."
___

-Sasha then proves what the audience already figured out by holding up a political poster depicting Hop Pop standing proudly that says "Freedom Frog". This is enough to make Anne do a spittake, before exclaiming "What?! Hop Pop's not a revolutionary!" Sasha then throws several newspapers telling the story, revealing that Hop Pop's campaign and would be victory had he campaigned outside of Wartwood has made headlines across the valley, and has inspired other frogs to run for political positions above the toads or rebel as well. As such, Sasha claims that it doesn't matter if Hop Pop didn't intentionally start a revolution nor if he's an active part of it, as the word as spread like wildfire, and as a result, they're planning to make an example of him. It's as bad as it sounds, as they plan on outright executing him, by feeding him to a giant Venus Flytrap monster outside the tower, no less-

(WHAT?! Y-You can't be serious!)
-but maybe she could ask Weiss?-

Ruby: "Good for you." :)
---
Weiss: "Oh no..."

Mary: "That was awesome~!" -sees the others, then waves excitedly-
Miyu: "You look happy..."
---
Tiki: "Agreed, and now there's no impediment to doing it again!"
---
-Mary also gets sleepy-
---
-Indeed, but Tamamo just takes it as a challenge to accomplish!-
Hinoka: "Wanna go next?"
---
Byleth: "How lovely." :)
---
Palu: "Mary?"
---
-what of Nitocris?-

---
---
Unreplied Uni
---
---
---

Understood, Wheeljack.

___

-To Basel once again!-
___

What Digi said.
___

-They're certainly not giving up so easily if it doesn't, so XJ-8 first tries to carry and fly the Shadow Lugia to the ship-

-Meanwhile, the other XJs along with Claptrap attempt to gather up and carry other fainted Pokemon to the ship-
___

___

Azura: "I'd be the same, honestly. I suppose my revival made me tougher..."
---
-BASEL TIME-
---
Kanna: "But I think having supportive friends like us can help Nanoha figure out her own worth."
---
-HOW MANY WILL THEY SAVE?-
---
Shez: "But hey, nothing wrong with having a sparring buddy, right?"
---
No glitches in reality.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...Maybe she and Luz will become close?"
---
Rin: "Thanks for bothering" :)
---
-Also that, yeah-
-Not like they tend to care much-
---
FIXED

Aya: "And you haven't tried them..."
Star: "Like her new friends from school!"
___

Nora: "It was no trouble!"
___

-They're good people, but they're also Pirated
___

Not since my recovery...

M-Maybe we should a-at least send her an update...

-but maybe she could ask Weiss?-

Ruby: "Good for you." :)
---
-She's considering that, since she and Rin definitely noticed some similarities to someone they knew...-

Penny: "I learned more about the powers while in the Cyber World, so at the very least, I know I still have a lot to learn." -In fact, she creates her glowing green replica of Floating Array mere seconds later-
___

-As if that wasn't enough, Sasha then states "Okay, here's the thing. I struck a deal with Grime. I'd help him capture Hop Pop and crush the rebellion, and Grime and his army will help us find a way home. The whole banquet trick? My idea, obvi. Now we've got those slimy frogs right where we want them! Isn't this great?!" She asks that last question with the same tone one would use upon telling someone they just bought or won tickets for a concert or just finished an important school project-

(...She's not just working for Grime, she helped plan all of this...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She's considering that, since she and Rin definitely noticed some similarities to someone they knew...-

Penny: "I learned more about the powers while in the Cyber World, so at the very least, I know I still have a lot to learn." -In fact, she creates her glowing green replica of Floating Array mere seconds later-
___

-As if that wasn't enough, Sasha then states "Okay, here's the thing. I struck a deal with Grime. I'd help him capture Hop Pop and crush the rebellion, and Grime and his army will help us find a way home. The whole banquet trick? My idea, obvi. Now we've got those slimy frogs right where we want them! Isn't this great?!" She asks that last question with the same tone one would use upon telling someone they just bought or won tickets for a concert or just finished an important school project-

(...She's not just working for Grime, she helped plan all of this...)
Ruby: "Whoa..."
---

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "You can do that?!"
---
Weiss: "Hopefully not..."
Penny: "I did it just now, didn't I?" :p
___

-Anne is absolutely horrified by this news, and badly tries to keep her cool while excusing herself from the room, claiming that she needs to use the roomrest...or restroom, but her nervousness and stuttering is so blatant that by rhe time she leaves the room, Sasha can only comment "Oh, she's totally freaking out"-

-This is immediately followed by Wally shouting "I'm totally freaking out!" back to the riot scene in the banquet hall-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "I did it just now, didn't I?" :p
___

-Anne is absolutely horrified by this news, and badly tries to keep her cool while excusing herself from the room, claiming that she needs to use the roomrest...or restroom, but her nervousness and stuttering is so blatant that by rhe time she leaves the room, Sasha can only comment "Oh, she's totally freaking out"-

-This is immediately followed by Wally shouting "I'm totally freaking out!" back to the riot scene in the banquet hall-
Ruby: "That's incredible!"
---
Weiss: "Good scene cut."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Understood, Wheeljack.

___

-To Basel once again!-
___

What Digi said.
___

___

___

---
-BASEL TIME-
---
Kanna: "But I think having supportive friends like us can help Nanoha figure out her own worth."
---
---
---
No glitches in reality.
Jeanne: "Thankfully we're not in enemy territory to worry of any traps"
---
-And that's where they dropped in again!-
---
Arisa: "I've been trying that for years!"
---
-There's more cracks appearing on the ground as the planet keeps crumbling-
-They managed to get plenty so far but not all...-
---
Orion: "...I-I guess?"
Artemis: "Ooooh, you mentally blocked him!"
---
-Sayori suggests if they can do poetry tomorrow, Natsuki mutters "Oh... um... Yeah, I guess..." but asks if she doesn't wanna finish this first, Sayori chirps they can do both, unless she doesn't likes poetry, then she she wouldn't make her or anything. Natsuki says "No, it's just... Never mind we can worry of it tomorrow"-

Monika: Maybe she feels Sayori is pushing it too hard to get closer to her?

-After the club meeting, Monika strikes a conversation with Sayori, saying she saw she got Natsuki to share some of her manga with her, Sayori saying she wants to be closer friends with her, admiring how she's so enthusiastic and expressive. She says she could listen to her talk a lot and she's c- Woops, she remembered she shouldn't say that, Monika wonders what, Sayori says it's nothing and she's a woman of respect! ...And that Natsuki is a woman of cute. And then she's like "Oh, I said it", Monika chuckles wondering what's wrong with that, Sayori says she dunno-
Hinoka: "Wanna go next?"
---
Byleth: "How lovely." :)
---
Palu: "Mary?"
---
-what of Nitocris?-
Jack: "Please! Please!"
---
Tiki: "Maybe you could bring that Shez girl next time!" :)
---
Mary: "Yes...?"
---
Nitocris: I wonder if I'll be really able to do this for a Divine Spirit...
Star: "Like her new friends from school!"
___

Nora: "It was no trouble!"
___

-They're good people, but they're also Pirated
___

Not since my recovery...

M-Maybe we should a-at least send her an update...
Lily: "That would actually be good!" -unaware they'll be more than just friends-
---
-Rin thus tastes the tea~!-
---
-Yeah, their lives are ones of constant risks-
---
Aya: "I'm sure she's been looking forward to it..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "That would actually be good!" -unaware they'll be more than just friends-
---
-Rin thus tastes the tea~!-
---
-Yeah, their lives are ones of constant risks-
---
Aya: "I'm sure she's been looking forward to it..."
-Totally, so the Love Sentence song "Just Friends" won't apply- :V
___

-It's a good quality chamomile!-
___

-I actually didn't finish that lol, I meant to say that since they're still pirates, having a super high reputation isn't top priority for them- :V

-But their lives are also one of adventure, so they wouldn't have it any other way?-
___

...I-I really hope so...

Ruby: "That's incredible!"
---
Weiss: "Good scene cut."
Penny: "I know, right?! It is a near-perfect recreation of Floating Array as a magic construct!"
___

-The frogs are panicking and throwing food at the toad guards, who are angrily struggling to calm the crowd down. Some frogs even shout their belief that the toads plan on eating them, causing Mrs. Croak to declare "Not on my watch!" as she joins the fight herself. Polly wants to riot, too, so she almost throws a crab leg, until Hop Pop tells her not to throw that...and tells her to throw a potato instead, evidently still wanting all the crab legs he can eat-

-One-Eyed Wally attempts to outright leap out of the room and above the guards in pure terror, but the toad guards catch him and throw him back, causing him to crash into a table and injuring him. This ticks off Ivy enough that she coldly glares at the guards while letting the food slide off her plate, before throwing said plate at a toad guard with enough force to dent his metal helmet and actually hurt him, the guard whining "Ouchie..."-

---
-BASEL TIME-
---
---
---
---
No glitches in reality.
---
---
---
---
---
-Sayori suggests if they can do poetry tomorrow, Natsuki mutters "Oh... um... Yeah, I guess..." but asks if she doesn't wanna finish this first, Sayori chirps they can do both, unless she doesn't likes poetry, then she she wouldn't make her or anything. Natsuki says "No, it's just... Never mind we can worry of it tomorrow"-

-After the club meeting, Monika strikes a conversation with Sayori, saying she saw she got Natsuki to share some of her manga with her, Sayori saying she wants to be closer friends with her, admiring how she's so enthusiastic and expressive. She says she could listen to her talk a lot and she's c- Woops, she remembered she shouldn't say that, Monika wonders what, Sayori says it's nothing and she's a woman of respect! ...And that Natsuki is a woman of cute. And then she's like "Oh, I said it", Monika chuckles wondering what's wrong with that, Sayori says she dunno-
And I don't believe the Alliance has any idea about the presence of a spaceship above this Earth's atmosphere...
___

-But they also have a prison riot to worry about this time...-
___

-Nanoha doesn't get why they're so concerned?-
___

How many more are left?!

XJ-5: "Too many for even us robots to estimate..."
___

Croa...gunk. (Looks like my work here is already done, heh.)

-Greg actually did show up after a few minutes,, he was just well hidden enough that no one noticed him until now- :V

___

Peridot: "Natsuki doesn't like being called cute...I can relate."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Totally, so the Love Sentence song "Just Friends" won't apply- :V
___

-It's a good quality chamomile!-
___

-I actually didn't finish that lol, I meant to say that since they're still pirates, having a super high reputation isn't top priority for them- :V

-But their lives are also one of adventure, so they wouldn't have it any other way?-
___

...I-I really hope so...
-The three teens watching sneeze-
-And so does Jackie wherever she is-
---
Rin: "Hm, I really liked it" :)
---
-Well, both statements are true in the end-

-They did take pride on seeing their bounties go up when they were against the Zangyack Empire after all-
---
Aya: "Or at least has some expectative..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---
---

And I don't believe the Alliance has any idea about the presence of a spaceship above this Earth's atmosphere...
___

___

___

How many more are left?!

___

-Greg actually did show up after a few minutes,, he was just well hidden enough that no one noticed him until now- :V

___

Azura: "Hopefully not..."

-they totally do?-
---
Shez: "Oh right, that..."
---
Kanna: "The more we are, the better we'll pull it off." :)
---
Phosphora: "Maybe now's a good time to leave?"
---
Shez: "See? No worries!" -does a thumbs up to Artemis-

Jack: "Please! Please!"
---
Tiki: "Maybe you could bring that Shez girl next time!" :)
---
Mary: "Yes...?"
---
Nitocris: I wonder if I'll be really able to do this for a Divine Spirit...
Hinoka: "Someone's excited."
---
Byleth: "Definitely." :)
---
Palu: "Are you tired?"
---
-only one way to find out-
---
I'd like to be called cute...

Penny: "I know, right?! It is a near-perfect recreation of Floating Array as a magic construct!"
___

-The frogs are panicking and throwing food at the toad guards, who are angrily struggling to calm the crowd down. Some frogs even shout their belief that the toads plan on eating them, causing Mrs. Croak to declare "Not on my watch!" as she joins the fight herself. Polly wants to riot, too, so she almost throws a crab leg, until Hop Pop tells her not to throw that...and tells her to throw a potato instead, evidently still wanting all the crab legs he can eat-

-One-Eyed Wally attempts to outright leap out of the room and above the guards in pure terror, but the toad guards catch him and throw him back, causing him to crash into a table and injuring him. This ticks off Ivy enough that she coldly glares at the guards while letting the food slide off her plate, before throwing said plate at a toad guard with enough force to dent his metal helmet and actually hurt him, the guard whining "Ouchie..."-
Ruby: "That's incredible..."
---
Weiss: "Ivy's tough..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The three teens watching sneeze-
-And so does Jackie wherever she is-
---
Rin: "Hm, I really liked it" :)
---
-Well, both statements are true in the end-

-They did take pride on seeing their bounties go up when they were against the Zangyack Empire after all-
---
Aya: "Or at least has some expectative..."
-She totally did- :V

Janna: "Gesundheit."

Jackie: "Thanks. That was random..."
___

Nora: "I'm happy to be a good host!"
___

-Even Ahim?- :V
___

Their history was complicated...But she did seem to consider talking to her mother again once she learned most of what she'd gone through, her amnesia included.

Ruby: "That's incredible..."
---
Weiss: "Ivy's tough..."
Penny: "There is little need for me to use it now, but the ability is there should I need to battle in the Dark Worlds again."
___

-The lead toad guard is f ed up at this point and unsheathes a mace, only for Anne, dressed in a cloak and drawing a sword, disguises her voice to sound more like Sasha and tells the toad guards to leave them be so that she can take care of them herself. It speaks volumes of how much the toads respect and believe in Sasha as one of them smugly tells the frogs that they've made a huge mistake, while another one waves at them while saying "Enjoy your time with Commander Sasha", all but stating that they're confident that Sasha can take on the entire town of Wartwood by herself-

-Of course, since this is just Anne in disguise, there's no fight at all, and once Anne reveals it as a ruse, every last frog from town says her name with joy and revere, glad that the town protector herself is back in their time of need, and Sprig in particular even jumps out of the crowd to give to Anne a big hug, which she gladly returns, the two stating that they're glad to see each other again-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "There is little need for me to use it now, but the ability is there should I need to battle in the Dark Worlds again."
___

-The lead toad guard is f ed up at this point and unsheathes a mace, only for Anne, dressed in a cloak and drawing a sword, disguises her voice to sound more like Sasha and tells the toad guards to leave them be so that she can take care of them herself. It speaks volumes of how much the toads respect and believe in Sasha as one of them smugly tells the frogs that they've made a huge mistake, while another one waves at them while saying "Enjoy your time with Commander Sasha", all but stating that they're confident that Sasha can take on the entire town of Wartwood by herself-

-Of course, since this is just Anne in disguise, there's no fight at all, and once Anne reveals it as a ruse, every last frog from town says her name with joy and revere, glad that the town protector herself is back in their time of need, and Sprig in particular even jumps out of the crowd to give to Anne a big hug, which she gladly returns, the two stating that they're glad to see each other again-
Ruby: "Or lose Floating Array somehow..."
---
Weiss: "The sheer respect they have for Sasha..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Or lose Floating Array somehow..."
---
Weiss: "The sheer respect they have for Sasha..."
Penny: "It can always serve as a backup in case off such events!"

-She's never lost Floating Array before, but the fact that the swords is operated on wires...-
___

(We may not really know just how skilled of a fighter Sasha is, but she did fight more than well enough to help save Toad Tower from those giant birds...)

-Sprig quickly tells Anne the situation, which she assures them she already knows before informing them that it's even worse than that because they're planning to execute Hop Pop. That news is enough to shock everyone from Wartwood, with every amphibian in the room from supporting to background characters gasping and turning to look at Hop Pop in shock, who does a spittake and drops his plate of crab legs, yelling "SAY WHAAAAAT?! But why?!" while Polly looks on in worry-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-She totally did- :V

Janna: "Gesundheit."

Jackie: "Thanks. That was random..."
___

Nora: "I'm happy to be a good host!"
___

-Even Ahim?- :V
___

Their history was complicated...But she did seem to consider talking to her mother again once she learned most of what she'd gone through, her amnesia included.
-Good one- :p
---
Rin: "Say, do you have any friends?"
---
-Yep. She did join in part to get revenge for her killed family and her destroyed planet after all-
-Funnily enough because she is former royalty her bounty is one of the highest-
---
Aya: "I just hope they manage to get on good terms, whatever transpired between them...-
Hinoka: "Someone's excited."
---
Byleth: "Definitely." :)
---
Palu: "Are you tired?"
---
-only one way to find out-
Jack: "Please!"
Fate: "Well, I admittedly am not in a hurry"
---
Tiki: "And Kamui one of her sisters"
---
Mary: "....No?"
---
-Indeed, which is to keep going-
___

___

___

How many more are left?!

___

___

-they totally do?-
---
---
---
---
-They have tracked it, but the prison riot is the current priority-

Jeanne: "In that case, let's advance through"
Bumblebee: "Sure, let's go!"
---
-Kiritsugu sees the commotion as a good opportunity to snatch Sitonai-
---
Nanoha: "You all don't need to do that..."
Arisa: "You do need it though"
---
-They don't like the idea... And yet, it seems the most feasible...-
---
-Good for Orion given his extra weakness to poisons- :V
-Artemis giggled-
Orion: Guess I'll have better luck with some other one some time!
-Old habits die hard, but he's being watched so he won't get away with it- :V
---
Unreplied Uni

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "It can always serve as a backup in case off such events!"

-She's never lost Floating Array before, but the fact that the swords is operated on wires...-
___

(We may not really know just how skilled of a fighter Sasha is, but she did fight more than well enough to help save Toad Tower from those giant birds...)

-Sprig quickly tells Anne the situation, which she assures them she already knows before informing them that it's even worse than that because they're planning to execute Hop Pop. That news is enough to shock everyone from Wartwood, with every amphibian in the room from supporting to background characters gasping and turning to look at Hop Pop in shock, who does a spittake and drops his plate of crab legs, yelling "SAY WHAAAAAT?! But why?!" while Polly looks on in worry-
-it makes it very likely, so having the replica is a good call-

Ruby: "Exactly!"
---
Weiss: Because racism...

Jack: "Please!"
Fate: "Well, I admittedly am not in a hurry"
---
Tiki: "And Kamui one of her sisters"
---
Mary: "....No?"
---
-Indeed, which is to keep going-
-JACK NEXT THEN-
---
Kamui: "Or Azura."
---
Palu: "Yes you are."
---
-YES-

Unreplied Uni
IT'S REPLIED NOW

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Good one- :p
---
Rin: "Say, do you have any friends?"
---
-Yep. She did join in part to get revenge for her killed family and her destroyed planet after all-
-Funnily enough because she is former royalty her bounty is one of the highest-
---
Aya: "I just hope they manage to get on good terms, whatever transpired between them...-
-Thank you- ::p

-But yeah, they have yet to see most of Amity's character development-
___

Nora: "I do know a few among my colleagues in the scientific community. Why do you ask?"
___

-Anythimg to strike back at those who took her family and world away...-
___

She mentioned an older brother as well. We don't know what his standing with their mother

-it makes it very likely, so having the replica is a good call-

Ruby: "Exactly!"
---
Weiss: Because racism...
-It makes her extra glad she learned the ability, since it can be used in an emergency-

Penny: "Although I hope I never lose it to begin with..."
___

-They already dealt with a lot of that in Remnant..."

-they totally do?-
---
---
---
---

I'd like to be called cute...

---
---
---
---
-Artemis giggled-
---
Unreplied Uni
-So they know something's there, but they can't actively monitor it-

I hope they aren't surprised by the sight of a talking skeleton...
___

-The majority of the army is distributed, after all-
___

Specter: "She really isn't wrong."
___

...How much time do we have left?
___

-Both Artemis and Greg will always follow him- :V
___

I guess I'll wait to reply to this?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
---
-Artemis giggled-
---
Unreplied Uni

___

___

___

___

___

Azura: "Only one way to find out."
---
Byleth: "Now's our best chance."

Shez: -nodded-

-seems all three are in agreement-

Byleth: "But if I may ask, do you have any plans concerning her contract, Kiritsugu?"

-that's a detail that completely escaped his mind?-
---
Kanna: -smiling at Nanoha- "Think of it as more of a reason to spend time with friends." :)
---
-how much indeed-
---
Shez: "So how much of these muscles are just for show?" :p
---
-seems so-

-SHE HOPES ON WINGED HORSE-
---
Tiki: "Right, you're actually cousins"
---
Mary: "I can stay a little longer..."
---
-Sothis can hear they're doing plenty of stuff-
-CUTE-
---
Kamui: "Well, we're close enough that sisters doesn't feel too far off..."
---
Palu: "There's always tomorrow, dear."
---
Sothis: -looks in curious-

-It makes her extra glad she learned the ability, since it can be used in an emergency-

Penny: "Although I hope I never lose it to begin with..."
___

-They already dealt with a lot of that in Remnant..."
Ruby: "It's still good to have plans."
---
-so Weiss would be keenly aware-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "It's still good to have plans."
---
-so Weiss would be keenly aware-
Penny: "One should never enter a battle without one so long as it is avoidable."
___

-And it's even politically motivated in this case, since the toads of this dimension don't want any frogs in any positions of authority or government at all-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "One should never enter a battle without one so long as it is avoidable."
___

-And it's even politically motivated in this case, since the toads of this dimension don't want any frogs in any positions of authority or government at all-
Ruby: "Agreed!"
---
-so yeah, it feels close to Remnant... though perhaps worse-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Thank you- ::p

-But yeah, they have yet to see most of Amity's character development-
___

Nora: "I do know a few among my colleagues in the scientific community. Why do you ask?"
___

-Anythimg to strike back at those who took her family and world away...-
___

She mentioned an older brother as well. We don't know what his standing with their mother
-Quite, for now they see how the rest of the episode (well, what's little left) goes-
---
Rin: "I was worried you might had none for a bit"
---
-She also had prepared some tea to drink during the meal-
-Does it mix with junk and fast food? Not usually, but hey, it's not bad either-
---
Aya: "So we may need to see about him too"
-CUTE-
---
Kamui: "Well, we're close enough that sisters doesn't feel too far off..."
---
Palu: "There's always tomorrow, dear."
---
Sothis: -looks in curious-
-She's very bouncy just like Mary is-
---
Tiki: "You seem almost inseparable to me!"
---
Mary: "...Can we at least sleep together?"
---
-She sees magical artifacts of Japanese and Egyptian origin, aesthestics she may not be familiar with-

___

___

___

___

___

---

Byleth: "But if I may ask, do you have any plans concerning her contract, Kiritsugu?"

---
Kanna: -smiling at Nanoha- "Think of it as more of a reason to spend time with friends." :)
---
-how much indeed-
---
---
-seems so-
-For the moment, pretty much-

Wheeljack: "It's not like we've been deprived with contact from other worlds, there's many sorts of lifeforms I've seen!"
Bumblebee: "You tell me, we've seen ghosts, talking magic ponies, angels, vampires, many sorts of things!"
---
Kiritsugu: "..." -he really did not...-
-They can hear some explosions as result of the fight-
---
Nanoha: "...W-Well, when put that way..."
Illya: "Sure! We can always talk on things like this!"
---
Eleonora: "If my calculations are correct, a minute and half"
---
Orion: "I usually use clubs as arrows"
---
Mash: "You may need to wait a while for that..."

-Sayori says she's worried about something, which is that sometimes she thinks Natsuki may not like her very much, Monika assures her that's ridiculous and wonders how she feels that way, Sayori is like "Well, I mean..." saying it's little things like never being the first to say hi or only being excited to talk when it's about manga or stuff she likes. She just seems dismissive, like when she brought up poetry, Again, Monika assures that doesn't means she doesn't liked her, she may just be shy-

Monika: "Of course she'd be, she's the tsundere trope... Insecurity is why they're like thar"

-Sayori says that maybe, chuckles and says her stupid head is making her worry for no reason, which happens often, but Monika says it's okay, just don't worry too much and all will be great. But she can always talk to her on any concerns she has and will try to help, Sayori calls her the best and gives her a quick hug-

Monika: "..." No, I'm not jealous of this in-game me being able to do this, I am not at all!

-Sayori says she'll keep trying because she loves her and wants to get closer to her, to which Monika says she's got this-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "On that note, perhaps I should continue practicing..." -Summons more transparent swords that replicate Floating Array-
___

-At the very least, the frogs don't seem to be getting treated like work animals...-
---
Weiss: That's... a relief, at least.

-She's very bouncy just like Mary is-
---
Tiki: "You seem almost inseparable to me!"
---
Mary: "...Can we at least sleep together?"
---
-She sees magical artifacts of Japanese and Egyptian origin, aesthestics she may not be familiar with-
Hinoka: Why is that serial killer cute?
---
Kamui: "Almost?"
---
Palu: "....I don't see why not."
---
-she is very intrigued-

-though if you look up Sopdet, you'd guess why Sothis might be familiar with the Egyptian ones :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Quite, for now they see how the rest of the episode (well, what's little left) goes-
---
Rin: "I was worried you might had none for a bit"
---
-She also had prepared some tea to drink during the meal-
-Does it mix with junk and fast food? Not usually, but hey, it's not bad either-
---
Aya: "So we may need to see about him too"
-King gets a tote bag so that Luz can carry him around as though he it's a royal chariot-

-The little skull dog guy be like that sometimes- :V
___

Nora: "Wait, why is that?"
___

-Tea's always good- :p
___

-Sighs- Yeah, we will...

I just hope whatever occurred, that they can make amends. And that Lusamine can handle the truth to begin with...

---
Weiss: That's... a relief, at least.
-She targets more training dummies with it, among whom resemble common mooks among Drakkon's ranks, and one of them resembling Toffee-
___

-But at the same time, going as far as to execute one frog just for unintentionally inspiring other frogs doesn't paint a much better picture of how the toads view them...-

---

---
---
-how much indeed-
---
---
-seems so-

Wheeljack: "It's not like we've been deprived with contact from other worlds, there's many sorts of lifeforms I've seen!"
Bumblebee: "You tell me, we've seen ghosts, talking magic ponies, angels, vampires, many sorts of things!"
---
---
---
---
---

-Sayori says she's worried about something, which is that sometimes she thinks Natsuki may not like her very much, Monika assures her that's ridiculous and wonders how she feels that way, Sayori is like "Well, I mean..." saying it's little things like never being the first to say hi or only being excited to talk when it's about manga or stuff she likes. She just seems dismissive, like when she brought up poetry, Again, Monika assures that doesn't means she doesn't liked her, she may just be shy-

Monika: "Of course she'd be, she's the tsundere trope... Insecurity is why they're like thar"

-Sayori says that maybe, chuckles and says her stupid head is making her worry for no reason, which happens often, but Monika says it's okay, just don't worry too much and all will be great. But she can always talk to her on any concerns she has and will try to help, Sayori calls her the best and gives her a quick hug-

Monika: "..." No, I'm not jealous of this in-game me being able to do this, I am not at all!

-Sayori says she'll keep trying because she loves her and wants to get closer to her, to which Monika says she's got this-
Ghosts? Well, then no monster species should surprise you. Ghosts are among them, in fact :p

Oh my gosh ,that sounds so coo-Wait, magic talking ponies? Th-That sounds like a species Chrysalis used to talk about...
___

-It's just like the others said...They may not be able to save her if she still has a contract...-
___

Specter: (I'll keep silent for now. They need to discuss this.)
___

...Then there's still time.

XJ-8: "But dangerously short time limit..."

Give one minute, and then we'll be outta here! -Acutally flew out to try and gather up more Pokemon, despite the damage she received...-

-Of course, the other XJs were shocked...but they couldn't just let their big sister do this alone, so they all along with her, trying to scan for and gather up every last Pokemon they could find within a one minute time frame, warnings about the high risk be damned-
___

-Can't deny that that's badass?- :V
___

Peridot: "...Yeah, that's never gonna happen."

you two certainly seem close, at least in this version of the game...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
---
---

Ghosts? Well, then no monster species should surprise you. Ghosts are among them, in fact :p

Oh my gosh ,that sounds so coo-Wait, magic talking ponies? Th-That sounds like a species Chrysalis used to talk about...
___

-It's just like the others said...They may not be able to save her if she still has a contract...-
___

Specter: (I'll keep silent for now. They need to discuss this.)
___

...Then there's still time.

XJ-8: "But dangerously short time limit..."

Give one minute, and then we'll be outta here! -Acutally flew out to try and gather up more Pokemon, despite the damage she received...-

-Of course, the other XJs were shocked...but they couldn't just let their big sister do this alone, so they all along with her, trying to scan for and gather up every last Pokemon they could find within a one minute time frame, warnings about the high risk be damned-
___

-Can't deny that that's badass?- :V
___

Peridot: "...Yeah, that's never gonna happen."

you two certainly seem close, at least in this version of the game...
Kamui: "Oh, Chrysalis. That's someone I haven't seen in a while."
---
Byleth: "The best way to save her would be to somehow break the contract. Do you have a plan for that?"

-Kerry internally banging his head on a wall for forgetting what might be the most crucial part of saving her?-
---
Kanna: -giggling and grinning- "Things are always better when you're not alone."

-while sweet in intent, the people closest to Kanna are aware that this is alluding to how she really doesn't like to be alone-
---
Phosphora: "I'm... I'm actually nervous now..."

-was Nora Wakeman there too?-
---
Shez: "That's cool and all but... why not use them to shoot arrows? Also, how tough are your bows for you to use them like that?!"
---
You didn't have to be so rude about it... -pouts and crosses his arms-

-She targets more training dummies with it, among whom resemble common mooks among Drakkon's ranks, and one of them resembling Toffee-
___

-But at the same time, going as far as to execute one frog just for unintentionally inspiring other frogs doesn't paint a much better picture of how the toads view them...-
Ruby: "Very specific dummies..."
---
Weiss: I hope Sasha loses.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Very specific dummies..."
---
Weiss: I hope Sasha loses.
-That's how most of Chaldea's training dummies are, Ruby- :V
___

-Anne explains the situation by revealing how it turns out that Hop Pop's been inspiring revolutions across the valley, and is annoyed by their motivation, summarizing it as political nonsense-

-She also shows them the "Freedom Frog" poster, and Hop Pop reacts to it with some serious mood whiplash, saying "Well, it's a good looking poster, though!", with pride and admiration...Then following this up with a terrified t"I'M GONNA DIE!"-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Digi might take some time before doing any response; his Wi-Fi busted.

-That's how most of Chaldea's training dummies are, Ruby- :V
___

-Anne explains the situation by revealing how it turns out that Hop Pop's been inspiring revolutions across the valley, and is annoyed by their motivation, summarizing it as political nonsense-

-She also shows them the "Freedom Frog" poster, and Hop Pop reacts to it with some serious mood whiplash, saying "Well, it's a good looking poster, though!", with pride and admiration...Then following this up with a terrified t"I'M GONNA DIE!"-
-she never realized it until now... and this isn't Basel :V-
---
Weiss: "....I'll admit, they made a good poster of him."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Digi might take some time before doing any response; his Wi-Fi busted.

-she never realized it until now... and this isn't Basel :V-
---
Weiss: "....I'll admit, they made a good poster of him."
Oof, understandable. I hope he's able to get it up and running again ASAP.

-Fair enough concerning Basel- :V
___

(But that's one of the least of their worries right now...)

-Mrs. Croaker, in a reminder that she's by far the oldest but perhaps toughest one here, declares "Don't worry. youngster. We won't let 'dm take ya", but the majority of the others aren't sure what to do, and Felicia even asks what they can do about this-

-Anne asks if anyone has a plan, resulting in Loggle replying "I doooooooooooo...n't. I don't", annoying the entire town-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Fair enough concerning Basel- :V
___

(But that's one of the least of their worries right now...)

-Mrs. Croaker, in a reminder that she's by far the oldest but perhaps toughest one here, declares "Don't worry. youngster. We won't let 'dm take ya", but the majority of the others aren't sure what to do, and Felicia even asks what they can do about this-

-Anne asks if anyone has a plan, resulting in Loggle replying "I doooooooooooo...n't. I don't", annoying the entire town-
Ruby: "Did we have time to bring our training dummies..."
---
Weiss: :facepalm:

Top Bottom