• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And the others are still chewing them out demanding an explanation-

___

(I really hope Anne can find a way home...)

-Anne says she's really looking forward to meeting someone who can help her fix the Music Box, once again trying to use it herself by opening and closing it several times, to no effect, Sprig is optimistic and says he's sure they'll figure out how it works. It's then, however, that their path in the road is cut off by q long line of mant different looking small creatures, that look like odd combinations of bugs and other creatures or inanimate. They look more like something from Adventure Time than Amphibia's usual creatures-
-which they won't give?-
---
Weiss: "This is different..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-which they won't give?-
---
Weiss: "This is different..."
-They try to drop the subject, but the hotel's owner's other relatives and friends understandably refuse to drop the subject-
___

-Even Hop Pop is confused as to what the creatures are when demanding they get out of the road, and Sprig notices their trail leads back to the hollow of a tree, with even more of them climbing and walking out of it as they speak-

-Uppn looking within the tree hollow, Sprig discovers a glowing, egg-ehaped object with a distincr design. He quickly deduces that the item is, in fact, an entry ticket to a place with the name of the titular Bizarre Bazaar-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They try to drop the subject, but the hotel's owner's other relatives and friends understandably refuse to drop the subject-
___

-Even Hop Pop is confused as to what the creatures are when demanding they get out of the road, and Sprig notices their trail leads back to the hollow of a tree, with even more of them climbing and walking out of it as they speak-

-Uppn looking within the tree hollow, Sprig discovers a glowing, egg-ehaped object with a distincr design. He quickly deduces that the item is, in fact, an entry ticket to a place with the name of the titular Bizarre Bazaar-
-will they spill beans?-
---
Weiss: "Which is...?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-they'd probably bump into Byleth as she brews some tea-
---
Palu: Awwwwww~
---
Sothis: "Then I suppose it has its uses."
-Sure, why not? While Marie actually went to do the same-
Marie: "Oh, excuse me!"
---
Alice: "Ah, carry me too, please~!"
KAma: "Hm, fine then" -does, Alice smiling-
---
Euryale: "We are made to charm peopleW
Star: (Yeah! Knowing us, we can totally figure this out in five minutes or less!)
___

And I'll go start the movie!

Nora: "You girls have fun!" -Noms on some of the popcorn herself-
___

-They probably won't be able to craft such an item on the spot?-
Lily: True! Having confidence is a start!
---
Rin: "Yay~! Let's watch then!"
---
-Yeah, definitely not, sadly...-
-Unaware that the Kama that "died" is going to remain alive and well under a new guise under their ranks...-
___

...How often do we receive paychecks again?
___

Specter: "Is it difficult for them to grasp, or simple enough given their knowledge of magic and time anomalies?"
___

Time for some pest control! -Ice and fire beam cannons active-

-How does Dark Samus react to seeing the the group?-
___

-Sounds like entire crowds talking, hydraulic machinery working, and even the sounds of other wire-monsters could all be heard in the far distance accross the vast hallways as they made the walk back-

(We really can't yet be certain is this is a good idea or not...)
___

Peridot: "Part two of the side story?"
Palu: Now, you might have to lay low for a couple of days. Doing the "summoning" right now would be suspicious. But if people see me studying your mythos a little but before you show up again...
---
-well, not like they can do much to counter what is basically a time lord with the power of basically God with a capital G at her side-

Shez: -ready to make business talks-
---
Sothis: "Either could be possible..."
---
Arlon: "I am curious as to how it came back, but I doubt it would wish to communicate."
---
Azura: I don't like this...
---
More of best girl~!
Kama: Hm, makes sense to me... I'll make sure the kids aren't sad in a little.
-Kama will also have to act spiteful in public for a number of days, if even they're playing that she's not the one they fought, Kama's backstory still must make her like such at first-
---
The Last Knight in one of its many smoked decisions making it so a bot has a time-stopping gun: "Are you sure about that, kiddo?"

Jeanne: "I remember it's in a weekly basis"

Shiki: "How do we get money again?"

Jeanne/Scáthach/Martha/da Vinci/Eleonora/Luvia: "Gilgamesh"
---
Nanoah: "...I, uh...Never pondered on that"
---
-Arlon would be right, soon to shoot Phazon-charged missiles at them-
---
Medusa: Just what's going on here...?
---
Mash: "That was a quick unlock... Maybe I should read it then"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: True! Having confidence is a start!
---
Rin: "Yay~! Let's watch then!"
---
-Yeah, definitely not, sadly...-
Star: (And we'r two independent women and experienced mages with confidence!)
___

-The Alien-type movie starts!-
___

Amethyst: "So what we do now...?"

-will they spill beans?-
---
Weiss: "Which is...?"
-They ultimately do, admitting one of them snuck into the hotel to try and make the hotel owner have a career-ending injury-
___

(That still doesn't exactly answer what this Bazaar actually is...)

-According to Sprig, it's a msyterious night market that passes through the area only once a year, and it's home to exotic foods, games, and mysterious treasures. Anne is excited solely because this means there's a possibility that someone there will know how the Music Box works-

Palu: Now, you might have to lay low for a couple of days. Doing the "summoning" right now would be suspicious. But if people see me studying your mythos a little but before you show up again...
---
-well, not like they can do much to counter what is basically a time lord with the power of basically God with a capital G at her side-

Shez: -ready to make business talks-
---
Sothis: "Either could be possible..."
---
Arlon: "I am curious as to how it came back, but I doubt it would wish to communicate."
---
Azura: I don't like this...
---
More of best girl~!
-Kama will also have to act spiteful in public for a number of days, if even they're playing that she's not the one they fought, Kama's backstory still must make her like such at first-
---
The Last Knight in one of its many smoked decisions making it so a bot has a time-stopping gun: "Are you sure about that, kiddo?"

---
---
---
---
-That's the only way this plan is going to work: she has to be different, but still like similar to the Kama they knew based on her backstory-

-Even then, others who knew of her survival but not the plan itself like Specter Knight won't be fooled-
___

That's a big oof. :V

H-He has a lot of money and treasure, to say th-the least...
___

Specter: "...They do at least know about the Bureau itself and your ability to cast magic, correct?"
___

-The various XJs flew around them, Jenny switching her weapons out to some missile launchers to counter the Phazon-charged ones with some of her own-
___

-The hazmat leader also used a radio to communicate to their superiors, presumably beyond this "threshold" that they found several missing persons, though none they recognize from any flyers or reports-
___

Peridot: "Please do! This information could be vital to both Monika's backstory as well as those of each of her friends! The entire literature club!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Sure, why not? While Marie actually went to do the same-
Marie: "Oh, excuse me!"
---
Alice: "Ah, carry me too, please~!"
KAma: "Hm, fine then" -does, Alice smiling-
---
Euryale: "We are made to charm peopleW
Byleth: "Oh, hello there." -waiting for water to boil-
---
Pit: "....This is cute."
---
Viridi: "Clearly it's not working."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
---
---
That's the only way this plan is going to work: she has to be different, but still like similar to the Kama they knew based on her backstory-

-Even then, others who knew of her survival but not the plan itself like Specter Knight won't be fooled-
___

___

Specter: "...They do at least know about the Bureau itself and your ability to cast magic, correct?"
___

-The various XJs flew around them, Jenny switching her weapons out to some missile launchers to counter the Phazon-charged ones with some of her own-
___

-The hazmat leader also used a radio to communicate to their superiors, presumably beyond this "threshold" that they found several missing persons, though none they recognize from any flyers or reports-
___

Peridot: "Please do! This information could be vital to both Monika's backstory as well as those of each of her friends! The entire literature club!"
Palu: Of course. Also, Leonardo and the Rulers know our plan, so don't feel uncomfortable talking to them.
---
Azura: "There's a basic amount from merely being a member of Chaldea, with additional bonuses based on any missions you complete. It's a fair system, but it leaves us with too much paperwork..."
---
Sothis: "How much do they know? Would it be strange if I hovered when in your home? Because it's been millenia since I last walked and I'm... not quite used to it anymore..." -as made obvious by her terrible sense of balance because I think that could be a cute touch :V-
---
Arlon: "Do not hold back on this one, everyone." I knew I should have brought the Lunar Sanctum into the fray, even if it is nowhere near fully rebuilt after Master Pit blew it up.
---
-implying the backrooms took more people?-
---
Go for it, girl!

-They ultimately do, admitting one of them snuck into the hotel to try and make the hotel owner have a career-ending injury-
___

(That still doesn't exactly answer what this Bazaar actually is...)

-According to Sprig, it's a msyterious night market that passes through the area only once a year, and it's home to exotic foods, games, and mysterious treasures. Anne is excited solely because this means there's a possibility that someone there will know how the Music Box works-
-and it sure did in ways they didn't expect? :V-
---
Weiss: "Not an unreasonable conclusion..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and it sure did in ways they didn't expect? :V-
---
Weiss: "Not an unreasonable conclusion..."
-Understatement- :V
___

-Hop Pop, however, put a kibosh on the idea, saying that from what he's heard, that bazaar is fully of greedy degenerates, warning her that if she waves that music box around, it'll get stolen for sure. Instead, he says that he'll talk to some frogs he knows, and see if any of them know anything about her music box-

-Anne seemingly begrudgingly agrees to these terms, but Sprig then whispers to her "We're going to the Bizarre Bazaar tonight, aren't we?" Anne's response is "Obvi"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Understatement- :V
___

-Hop Pop, however, put a kibosh on the idea, saying that from what he's heard, that bazaar is fully of greedy degenerates, warning her that if she waves that music box around, it'll get stolen for sure. Instead, he says that he'll talk to some frogs he knows, and see if any of them know anything about her music box-

-Anne seemingly begrudgingly agrees to these terms, but Sprig then whispers to her "We're going to the Bizarre Bazaar tonight, aren't we?" Anne's response is "Obvi"-
Zelda: So they killed him?
---
Weiss: This won't end well...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (And we'r two independent women and experienced mages with confidence!)
___

-The Alien-type movie starts!-
___

Amethyst: "So what we do now...?"
Lily: Yeah! We've helped save the multiverse!
---
-Rin starts paying attention...-
---
Medea: "I'll try to create something to help with this"
Byleth: "Oh, hello there." -waiting for water to boil-
---
Pit: "....This is cute."
---
Viridi: "Clearly it's not working."
Marie: "I didn't knew it was busy here, so I should wait!"
---
Kama: "...Huh? You want it too?" :p
---
Euryale: "Hey!"
Stheno: "We'll just have to see, hmph!"
Circe: "Well, you are determined, I'll give you that"
-That's the only way this plan is going to work: she has to be different, but still like similar to the Kama they knew based on her backstory-

___

___

___

___

___

Palu: Of course. Also, Leonardo and the Rulers know our plan, so don't feel uncomfortable talking to them.
---
Azura: "There's a basic amount from merely being a member of Chaldea, with additional bonuses based on any missions you complete. It's a fair system, but it leaves us with too much paperwork..."
---
Sothis: "How much do they know? Would it be strange if I hovered when in your home? Because it's been millenia since I last walked and I'm... not quite used to it anymore..." -as made obvious by her terrible sense of balance because I think that could be a cute touch :V-
---
Arlon: "Do not hold back on this one, everyone." I knew I should have brought the Lunar Sanctum into the fray, even if it is nowhere near fully rebuilt after Master Pit blew it up.
---
---
Go for it, girl!
Kama: Fine. I'll guess Parvati and her vessel do as well.
---
Shiki: "Ah. What about property damage?"

Jeanne: "That too..."
---
Nanoha: "They are fine with all of that! I've even showed them myself at times to them!"
---
-This causes smoke to cover the area, and Dark Samus is seemingly gone-
---
-And that causes fear and worry in many of them...-
---
Mash: "Okay, here it goes!" -the narration starts saying a day passed, and Monika hasn't been able to get what she read out her head-

-In the clubroom she berates herself, she made herself the center of attention when Sayori has these feeling, yet she's had Sayori comfort her instead of the other way around, she even says "So much for this stupid vision..."-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Yeah! We've helped save the multiverse!
---
-Rin starts paying attention...-
---
Medea: "I'll try to create something to help with this"
Star: (Several times not just from Toffee1)
___

-It starts out with a space crew in the future exploring outer space-
___

Steven: "You will?"

Nephrite: "How can anything except your healing spells help with this...?"

Zelda: So they killed him?
---
Weiss: This won't end well...
-Unintentionally, but the plan was nonetheless to injure him just to inherit his business or wealth...-
___

(...At this point, at least half of the episodes seem to be about Anne or Sprig making bad plans and the resulting chaos...)

-Of course, Anne and Sprig pretend to sleep later that night, before sneaking out of the house and trying to figure out where the Bazaar is located. Sprig thinks it has something to do with the egg ticket, which he then accidentally drops and breaks, much to Anne's frustration...but then another small creature emerges from the broken egg, and it subsequently goes into the forest before burrowing the ground. This causes the ground itself to illuminate a path that leads directly to the Bizarre Bazaar-

---
---
---
---
---
Go for it, girl!
---

---
Nanoha: "They are fine with all of that! I've even showed them myself at times to them!"
---
---
---
Mash: "Okay, here it goes!" -the narration starts saying a day passed, and Monika hasn't been able to get what she read out her head-

-In the clubroom she berates herself, she made herself the center of attention when Sayori has these feeling, yet she's had Sayori comfort her instead of the other way around, she even says "So much for this stupid vision..."-
-Even if Kama still hates the former?-
___

Only when when the mission takes place in civilian or areas with official ownership such as governments or military organizations. Damage dealt exclusively to enemy bases is fortunately not exactly much of a financial or legal concern. :p
___

Specter; "Huh, so that's why you had difficulty balancing on the ground...Good to hear magic won't be a concern for them, at least, however. Thank you for the confirmation, Nanoha."
___

-Scanning the area with ultraviolet vision- There's no way she's already just gone like that, it'd be way too easy...
___

-Whispering- Just what the hell is this place...?

A-A-And how many have just gone missing here?!
___

Peridot: "Not everyone can figure out everything on their own..." -Can relate due to Asolfo, Altera and Steven having been positive influences on her that helped change her view of other species and the Earth itself-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
---
---

___

Only when when the mission takes place in civilian or areas with official ownership such as governments or military organizations. Damage dealt exclusively to enemy bases is fortunately not exactly much of a financial or legal concern. :p
___

Specter; "Huh, so that's why you had difficulty balancing on the ground...Good to hear magic won't be a concern for them, at least, however. Thank you for the confirmation, Nanoha."
___

-Scanning the area with ultraviolet vision- There's no way she's already just gone like that, it'd be way too easy...
___

___

Peridot: "Not everyone can figure out everything on their own..." -Can relate due to Asolfo, Altera and Steven having been positive influences on her that helped change her view of other species and the Earth itself-
Palu: Indeed. And King Hassan as well.
---
Shez: "Oh, I like that! And where would this mission scale in the pay grade?" :p

Byleth: She'd say yes anyway. Why even ask?
---
Kanna: "Need any help walking, Sothis-chan?"

Sothis: "I shall be alright..." -nearly tripped-
---
Phosphora: "Check your surroundings."
---
Kamui: "Shirou, I'm scared..."
---
She just... needs to be more supportive to Sayori?

Marie: "I didn't knew it was busy here, so I should wait!"
---
Kama: "...Huh? You want it too?" :p
---
Euryale: "Hey!"
Stheno: "We'll just have to see, hmph!"
Circe: "Well, you are determined, I'll give you that"
Byleth: "Were you about to make some tea?"
---
Pit: "I never said that!" :crazy:
---
Sothis: "What a fun little quintet. I should rather enjoy this." :p

-Unintentionally, but the plan was nonetheless to injure him just to inherit his business or wealth...-
___

(...At this point, at least half of the episodes seem to be about Anne or Sprig making bad plans and the resulting chaos...)

-Of course, Anne and Sprig pretend to sleep later that night, before sneaking out of the house and trying to figure out where the Bazaar is located. Sprig thinks it has something to do with the egg ticket, which he then accidentally drops and breaks, much to Anne's frustration...but then another small creature emerges from the broken egg, and it subsequently goes into the forest before burrowing the ground. This causes the ground itself to illuminate a path that leads directly to the Bizarre Bazaar-
-still, the detective found the culprit-
---
Weiss: "If not the entire show..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-still, the detective found the culprit-
---
Weiss: "If not the entire show..."
-He doesn't reveal his identity as a private investigator since he still needs to bring this evidence to other authorities discretely, but he's at least glad he caught the ones responsible for the hotel owner's death-

-Even so, he's not happy it was some of their relatives. Financial motives are all too common in crime, so it's not even the first time he's worked on a case like this-
___

-And soon enough, they'd find the Bizarre Bazaar-

-Weiss be like "Whoa" again?- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He doesn't reveal his identity as a private investigator since he still needs to bring this evidence to other authorities discretely, but he's at least glad he caught the ones responsible for the hotel owner's death-

-Even so, he's not happy it was some of their relatives. Financial motives are all too common in crime, so it's not even the first time he's worked on a case like this-
___

-And soon enough, they'd find the Bizarre Bazaar-

-Weiss be like "Whoa" again?- :V
-he sadly expected it...-
---
Weiss: "What a dump..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

---
Shez: "Oh, I like that! And where would this mission scale in the pay grade?" :p

---

---
---
---
-She'll try to... Tolerate her-
Kama: Okay, so all the ones that matter.
---

Luvia: "We can discuss that later, but we'll assure you it will be fair pay"

-Too ambigous for Shez or she okay with that?-
---
Illya: "Returning to be physical can cause problems, huh..."
---
-Then one of the XJ sisters fekt something tapping on her foot-

1669669960763.png

-But before she could react, the Morph Ball'd Dark Samus had left a bomb that exploded!-
---
Shirou: "I know, I won't let anything happen to you..."

Sakura: "Aw, sweet" :)
---
-Sayori arrives smiling, but upon seeing Monika she asked if everything was fine. Monika says she's been an awful friend, Sayori tries to reassure but Monika shaked her head, given how she this about herself, when, well, it's trivial compared to her problems, Sayori is confused... Until she realized she left her folder. Cue awkward silence-

Mash: This is very contrasting to the main game, no, this is the full opposite!

-Sayori says she wasn't ready to share that, now she hates that Monika is worried about her... But Monika says friends look after each other, right? Cue more heavy silence-
Star: (Several times not just from Toffee1)
___

-It starts out with a space crew in the future exploring outer space-
___

Steven: "You will?"

Nephrite: "How can anything except your healing spells help with this...?"
Lily: Yeah! So we can do it then!
---
Rin: Of course it's in space...
---
Medea: "We don't know, but we will research it"

Irisviel: "It would be helpful for a lot of people~"
Byleth: "Were you about to make some tea?"
---
Pit: "I never said that!" :crazy:
---
Sothis: "What a fun little quintet. I should rather enjoy this." :p
Marie: "I happened to be looking for it!"
---
Kama: "But did you think of it?"
---
Euryale: "Ye- Wait, quintet?"

Circe. "You haven't realized we were all hanging out now?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marie: "I happened to be looking for it!"
---
Kama: "But did you think of it?"
---
Euryale: "Ye- Wait, quintet?"

Circe. "You haven't realized we were all hanging out now?"
Byleth: "Well, if you'd like, I'm making some right now."
---
Pit: "...No?" -but is right now :V-
---
Viridi: :laugh:

Sothis: "You did not feel included?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "Well, if you'd like, I'm making some right now."
---
Pit: "...No?" -but is right now :V-
---
Viridi: :laugh:

Sothis: "You did not feel included?"
Marie: "Oh my, I don't want to interrupt, but the invitation is enticing~"
---
Kama: "But you are now"
---
Euryale: "...I mean... It's not like I don't"

Stheno: "Hmmmm...."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Yeah! So we can do it then!
---
Rin: Of course it's in space...
---
Medea: "We don't know, but we will research it"

Irisviel: "It would be helpful for a lot of people~"
Star: (Now let's talk to that dork! Awkward or not, we'rre not about to lose him as a friend!)
___

-Which means there'll be lots of advanced technology- :V
___

Steven: "...Thank you guys. I don't know how to thank you enough, you've gotten closer to saving her than anyone else ever has ..."

-he sadly expected it...-
---
Weiss: "What a dump..."
-And the their other relatives are even more appalled, questioning how they could do that to their beloved brother, with them defensively saying their jobs paid well, but he was always far more wealthy than any of them and while he helped out their parents by providing high value checks to pay rent for their home, he never shared that wealth with the rest of them-

-The other relatives, including the younger sister of the four siblings, as well as the man's friends, all call them out on this being a pathetic excuse for their actions. internally, the detective himself even states that it's a very weak motive-
___

-Anne and Sprig are more impressed, with there being music playing, amphibians from all over the valley visiting, shops selling rare and unusual items, and even rare creature pulling wagons or carts for the amphibians. Anne admits that Hop Pop was right, this place is intense...before bumping into a tall, skinny frog who's ever taller than her, who tells her to watch where she's going and calls "string bean", ironically enough-

(...I really don't like the looks of this place. Something's obviously going to go wrong, and it'll totally almost cost her the Music Box...)

---

---

---
---
---
---

---
---

View attachment 364374

-But before she could react, the Morph Ball'd Dark Samus had left a bomb that exploded!-
---

---
-Sayori arrives smiling, but upon seeing Monika she asked if everything was fine. Monika says she's been an awful friend, Sayori tries to reassure but Monika shaked her head, given how she this about herself, when, well, it's trivial compared to her problems, Sayori is confused... Until she realized she left her folder. Cue awkward silence-

-Sayori says she wasn't ready to share that, now she hates that Monika is worried about her... But Monika says friends look after each other, right? Cue more heavy silence-
-Gaster also once spoke to Kama telepathically via the latter's contract with Toffee, who was possessing him at the time, so he's not only aware of her efforts to change and redeem herself, but he's likely already figured out Kama's survival by now-
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

Specter: "...Uh, are you sure you're alright?"
___

XJ-8: "High-powered explosive detecte-" -Damaged-

XJ-5: "Big mistake, bub!"
___

-Then the leader responded to one of his superiors on the radio :"...What do you mean the threshold's not working?" in a very unamused tone-
___

Peridot: "...This is both wholesome and heartbreaking at the same time knowing what happens in the main storyline..."

whatcha guys playin?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marie: "Oh my, I don't want to interrupt, but the invitation is enticing~"
---
Kama: "But you are now"
---
Euryale: "...I mean... It's not like I don't"

Stheno: "Hmmmm...."
Byleth: "Oh, you wouldn't interrupt anything. In fact, I'd be delighted to have company."
---
Pit: "...No?" -lying-
---
Sothis: "Have you revealed your names to me?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---

1669669960763.png
1669669960763.png

---

---

-Gaster also once spoke to Kama telepathically via the latter's contract with Toffee, who was possessing him at the time, so he's not only aware of her efforts to change and redeem herself, but he's likely already figured out Kama's survival by now-
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

___

___

-Then the leader responded to one of his superiors on the radio :"...What do you mean the threshold's not working?" in a very unamused tone-
___

Peridot: "...This is both wholesome and heartbreaking at the same time knowing what happens in the main storyline..."

whatcha guys playin?
-and Leonardo probably trusts him with that info-

Palu: Pretty much.

-Qrow is likely told of it as well; he may be a drunk but his experiences with Ozpin make him a shockingly good secret keeper and advisor and would've likely supported the idea of a second chance since Kama genuinely tries to change-
---
Shez: "...What do you think, B?"

Byleth: "My previous works paid very well. Even more than Garreg Mach." -which given the stakes of said missions, is justified-

Shez: "Then I'm in!" :grin:

-Kerry not shocked to see a merc driven by money?-
---
Sothis: "Sorry for this. I'll do my b-" -actually fell this time-

Kanna: "Sothis-chan!"
---
Phosphy: "Oh yeah, we're killing that one!"
---
Weiss: "..."
---
The Monika game expansion pack!

-And the their other relatives are even more appalled, questioning how they could do that to their beloved brother, with them defensively saying their jobs paid well, but he was always far more wealthy than any of them and while he helped out their parents by providing high value checks to pay rent for their home, he never shared that wealth with the rest of them-

-The other relatives, including the younger sister of the four siblings, as well as the man's friends, all call them out on this being a pathetic excuse for their actions. internally, the detective himself even states that it's a very weak motive-
___

-Anne and Sprig are more impressed, with there being music playing, amphibians from all over the valley visiting, shops selling rare and unusual items, and even rare creature pulling wagons or carts for the amphibians. Anne admits that Hop Pop was right, this place is intense...before bumping into a tall, skinny frog who's ever taller than her, who tells her to watch where she's going and calls "string bean", ironically enough-

(...I really don't like the looks of this place. Something's obviously going to go wrong, and it'll totally almost cost her the Music Box...)
Zelda: How petty...
---
Weiss: "Oh, definitely."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: How petty...
---
Weiss: "Oh, definitely."
-What does Zelda think of this twist?-
___

-Eventually, they come across a very fancy-looking shop in the bazaar, one that's selling ancient artifacts that look extremely similar to the Music Box in design-

-One shield even features carvings of gems on it's design, similar to the real gems seen embedded in the Music Box itself-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-What does Zelda think of this twist?-
___

-Eventually, they come across a very fancy-looking shop in the bazaar, one that's selling ancient artifacts that look extremely similar to the Music Box in design-

-One shield even features carvings of gems on it's design, similar to the real gems seen embedded in the Music Box itself-
-it's a big letdown for her, honestly-
---
Weiss: "...Is this actually going to work?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

___

___

___

whatcha guys playin?

-Qrow is likely told of it as well; he may be a drunk but his experiences with Ozpin make him a shockingly good secret keeper and advisor and would've likely supported the idea of a second chance since Kama genuinely tries to change-
---

Byleth: "My previous works paid very well. Even more than Garreg Mach." -which given the stakes of said missions, is justified-

---

---
---
---
-Seems like they would be trusty people overall...-

Kama: ...I can't believe you've done all of this for me. I... I feel like I'm in such a huge debt.
---
Kiritsugu: Hmph, better the greed not blind her...
---
Illya: "Ah! Wait!"

Bunyan: "Let me help!" -because Berserker-
---
Eleonora: "Yes, yes we so will..."

-Dark Samus unmorphed in the air undamaged by her own explosion, and from her arm cannon she shoots various scattershot bullets-
---
Rin: THIS ISN'T GOOD!
---
Mash: "Uuuh... Yes, yes we are..."

-Sayori says this wasn't about her but about the club, so she doesn't needs to worry... She doesn't wants it and it'd make her selfish. Monika massaged her forehead, she doesn't likes to pry but Sayori clearly needs help. She apologizes for checking and invading her privacy, but Sayori says she understands she had to check to be sure it belonged to her, so after a deep breath, she says they can put this aside so long she promises her something-

-This is the Literature Club, a place where people can express themselves in ways they normally can't, write the way into one's heart, cheesy as Monika's expression has her acknowledge how that sounds like, so she wants her to promise to remember that as not her vision, but their vision-
Star: (Now let's talk to that dork! Awkward or not, we'rre not about to lose him as a friend!)
___

-Which means there'll be lots of advanced technology- :V
___

Steven: "...Thank you guys. I don't know how to thank you enough, you've gotten closer to saving her than anyone else ever has ..."
Lily: Yeah! et's march on!
---
Rin: At least it ain't gonna be real... I think...
---
Irisviel: "Don't worry, it is our job after all~"
Byleth: "Oh, you wouldn't interrupt anything. In fact, I'd be delighted to have company."
---
Pit: "...No?" -lying-
---
Sothis: "Have you revealed your names to me?"
Marie: "Now that feels wonderful~"

Monika: "Hey, excuse me!"
---
Kama: "You are now"
---
Euryale: "I'm Euryale, and this is my older sister Stheno"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "Oh, another guest?"
---
Pit: 😅
---
Sothis: "A pleasure to meet you both." :)
Marie: "Oh your name is Monika, right~?"

Monika: "How did you know?"

Marie: "I make sure to learn the name of everyone here to greet them~"

Monika: "Right, and you're Queen Marie Antoinette. I've also bothered to learn the names of everyone, but for less corteous reasons"
---
Kama: "Aw you want?" :smirk:
---
Stheno: "Your company doesn't seems like a bad thing"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marie: "Oh your name is Monika, right~?"

Monika: "How did you know?"

Marie: "I make sure to learn the name of everyone here to greet them~"

Monika: "Right, and you're Queen Marie Antoinette. I've also bothered to learn the names of everyone, but for less corteous reasons"
---
Kama: "Aw you want?" :smirk:
---
Stheno: "Your company doesn't seems like a bad thing"
Byleth: "I... haven't worked on that yet." :lol: "But I was planning to after some tea to better fit in."
---
Pit: "N-No?"
---
Sothis: "Why should it be? I'm a benevolent Goddess." :3

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "I... haven't worked on that yet." :lol: "But I was planning to after some tea to better fit in."
---
Pit: "N-No?"
---
Sothis: "Why should it be? I'm a benevolent Goddess." :3
Monika: "And you are Byleth Eisner, a mercenary from a land called Fódlan who mysteriously appeared and integrated. How mysterious" :p
---
Kama: -Smugly looking at him-
Ana: "Yes he is"
---
Stheno: "And have better manners than others here for certain"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Yeah! et's march on!
---
Rin: At least it ain't gonna be real... I think...
---
Irisviel: "Don't worry, it is our job after all~"
Star: (Heck yeah, sister!)
___

-Nope, this is just a movie, so no worries about this one-

-Besides how the DVD player itself works still being a mystery-
___

Steven: -Smiled that that, but said smile soon turns to an expression concern, since he knows Nephrite is going to return to her Corrupted form again soon...-

-pretty much-
---
Weiss: "Of course..."
-Current thoughts?-
___

-So with that, they decide to pass the time until the vendor returns by exploring the rest of the Bizarre Bazaar, thinking it couldn't hurt-

-This leads to a montage of them trying different games and exotic foods and drinks, most of which have bugs in them. There's also a scene where a gambling amphibian celebrates winning enough money to buy his house back...only to unknowingly have that money stolen out of his pockets by a short thief seconds later-

---

---

---
---
---

Kama: ...I can't believe you've done all of this for me. I... I feel like I'm in such a huge debt.
---
---

---

-Dark Samus unmorphed in the air undamaged by her own explosion, and from her arm cannon she shoots various scattershot bullets-
---
---

-Sayori says this wasn't about her but about the club, so she doesn't needs to worry... She doesn't wants it and it'd make her selfish. Monika massaged her forehead, she doesn't likes to pry but Sayori clearly needs help. She apologizes for checking and invading her privacy, but Sayori says she understands she had to check to be sure it belonged to her, so after a deep breath, she says they can put this aside so long she promises her something-

-This is the Literature Club, a place where people can express themselves in ways they normally can't, write the way into one's heart, cheesy as Monika's expression has her acknowledge how that sounds like, so she wants her to promise to remember that as not her vision, but their vision-
-The only person who'd figure it out who's against the idea is Specter Knight, for obvious reasons...-

-How does Palutena respond to that?-
___

That's fair by everyone, I believe. :p

-So far, Serenity and Shez have signed up for the mission, possibly along with Byleth as a bodyguard. What about the other Assassins and Blake?-
___

Specter: "...You weren't kidding when you said it's been a long time since you last walked."
___

XJ-5: "Scatter, everyone!"

-The various XJs all nod before flying in separate directions, trying to dodge the scatter shots-

-Claptrap also rolled out of the way, panicking-
___

-The fluorescent lights across the ceiling also all began to flicker, to the concern of the hazmat researchers and most of the Chaldean present-
___

Peridot: "...So they must basically be best friends by the time of the main storyline..."

oh yeah, the game that one woman was trapped in... (that situation sounds oddly...familiar, somehow...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (Heck yeah, sister!)
___

-Nope, this is just a movie, so no worries about this one-

-Besides how the DVD player itself works still being a mystery-
___

Steven: -Smiled that that, but said smile soon turns to an expression concern, since he knows Nephrite is going to return to her Corrupted form again soon...-
EMIYA: "So how are you now?"
---
-She won't ever understand how that machine can function indeed-
---
-She must be scared too...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
EMIYA: "So how are you now?"
---
-She won't ever understand how that machine can function indeed-
---
-She must be scared too...-
Star: "We've got newfound confidence!"
___

-Or DVD discs can be used to play films at all- :V
___

-She is...But she's more concerned about her crew right now-

-Nephrite may have gotten a chance to be in her normal, original form and sane, fully functional state of mind again for only a few hours...But her crew hasn't even gotten to be rid of the Corruption at all. And, even if she's grateful for the opportunity to be in her normal form again, she figures her crew wouldn't take the news that they'd return to their Corrupted forms after only a few Earth hours as well as she did...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "We've got newfound confidence!"
___

-Or DVD discs can be used to play films at all- :V
___

-She is...But she's more concerned about her crew right now-

-Nephrite may have gotten a chance to be in her normal, original form and sane, fully functional state of mind again for only a few hours...But her crew hasn't even gotten to be rid of the Corruption at all. And, even if she's grateful for the opportunity to be in her normal form again, she figures her crew wouldn't take the news that they'd return to their Corrupted forms after only a few Earth hours as well as she did...-
EMIYA: "And what you'll do with it?"
Lily: "We'll confront him!"
---
-At least it's not a Blu-Ray, that would trigger some flashbacks- :V
---
-No... As sad as it is, the lesser of two evils is to for the moment, leave them as is-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

---

---
---

-The only person who'd figure it out who's against the idea is Specter Knight, for obvious reasons...-

___

-So far, Serenity and Shez have signed up for the mission, possibly along with Byleth as a bodyguard. What about the other Assassins and Blake?-
___

Specter: "...You weren't kidding when you said it's been a long time since you last walked."
___

-The various XJs all nod before flying in separate directions, trying to dodge the scatter shots-

___

-The fluorescent lights across the ceiling also all began to flicker, to the concern of the hazmat researchers and most of the Chaldean present-
___

Peridot: "...So they must basically be best friends by the time of the main storyline..."

oh yeah, the game that one woman was trapped in... (that situation sounds oddly...familiar, somehow...)
Palu: No need to pay me back. Just enjoy life.
---
Blake: "I suppose I could try to branch out by working with different teams."
---
Sothis: "Ow..." -helped up by Bunyan and Kanna- "Thanks, you two..."
---
-Phosphora mech starts flying-
---
Weiss: This seems like bad news...
---
So if they're besties... oh no...

Monika: "And you are Byleth Eisner, a mercenary from a land called Fódlan who mysteriously appeared and integrated. How mysterious" :p
---
Kama: -Smugly looking at him-
Ana: "Yes he is"
---
Stheno: "And have better manners than others here for certain"
Byleth: "I have a feeling that you aren't any less mysterious. And that was only one of the jobs I had in my life."
---
Pit: :lol:
---
Sothis: "Well, I'm a firm believer that to seek kindness, one must give it as well."

-Current thoughts?-
___

-So with that, they decide to pass the time until the vendor returns by exploring the rest of the Bizarre Bazaar, thinking it couldn't hurt-

-This leads to a montage of them trying different games and exotic foods and drinks, most of which have bugs in them. There's also a scene where a gambling amphibian celebrates winning enough money to buy his house back...only to unknowingly have that money stolen out of his pockets by a short thief seconds later-
Zelda: What a letdown...
---
Weuss: "That poor gambler..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---
---
Kama: ...I will try to.
---
Osakabehime: "Er, I think I'll just remain in my room..."
---
Bunyan: "You need more help?"
---
-Of course, Dark Samus would rise up to try to get them with more shots-
---
-Medusa steps in front of Sakura to protecc immeadiately-
---
-Sayori says she promises if Monika promises, which she does. So the mood is lifted-

Mash: "...Oh goodness..."

-Now time for activities, which has Monika ask her to teach her poetry, Sayori asked what about recruitment, but she assures it's fine, they'll do that but now she wants this. Gotta keep her end of the promise. Sayori chuckled, saying it's fine so long she doesn't ecpects much, she answers it's fine, she'd just unsure how to start writing, which Sayori assures that's easy, she gotta write down her feelings! Monika says thatwouldn't come out good, but Sayori says it's fine though she gotta fight her perfectionism, just to do it and see what that makes her think, then make a little story-
Byleth: "I have a feeling that you aren't any less mysterious. And that was only one of the jobs I had in my life."
---
Pit: :lol:
---
Sothis: "Well, I'm a firm believer that to seek kindness, one must give it as well."
Monika: "And there you go with it"

Marie: "My, my, how intriguing~!"
---
Mary/Alice: Oh he wants it"
---
-Which makes the Gorgons internally question why she'd associate with Viridi-

-The hypocrites- :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Monika: "And there you go with it"

Marie: "My, my, how intriguing~!"
---
Mary/Alice: Oh he wants it"
---
-Which makes the Gorgons internally question why she'd associate with Viridi-

-The hypocrites- :V
Byleth: "I suppose we could all have a talk then?"
---
-SO kAMA GIVES IT?-
---
-do they ask that tho?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "I suppose we could all have a talk then?"
---
-SO kAMA GIVES IT?-
---
-do they ask that tho?-
Monika: "Oh, so I wouldn't be a bother? I could go for coffee instead"

Marie: "Nonsense, it's good way to get to know your allies, dear~"
---
-Nah, she just stares smugly- :V
---
Stheno: "Unlike others around" -stares at Viridi-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Monika: "Oh, so I wouldn't be a bother? I could go for coffee instead"

Marie: "Nonsense, it's good way to get to know your allies, dear~"
---
-Nah, she just stares smugly- :V
---
Stheno: "Unlike others around" -stares at Viridi-
Byleth: -smiled a bit- "I'm glad to hear that."
---
-denying him the hug :V-
---
Viridi: "Hey!" :glare:

Sothis: "Believe it or not, there was a time where she loved humans, perhaps even more than I do." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: -smiled a bit- "I'm glad to hear that."
---
-denying him the hug :V-
---
Viridi: "Hey!" :glare:

Sothis: "Believe it or not, there was a time where she loved humans, perhaps even more than I do." :p
Monika: "Seems I can't get out of this then... Alright!"
---
-Just watching him smugly-
---
Euryale/Stheno: "Wait what?!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
EMIYA: "And what you'll do with it?"
Lily: "We'll confront him!"
---
-At least it's not a Blu-Ray, that would trigger some flashbacks- :V
---
-No... As sad as it is, the lesser of two evils is to for the moment, leave them as is-
Star: "And figure this awkward stuff out!"
___

-Of trying to record Shirou's favorite TV shows?- :V
___

-It's for the best to not give the Corrupted Gems false hope...-

Zelda: What a letdown...
---
Weuss: "That poor gambler..."
-At least there's a haunted twist- :V
___

(...Now I'm even more worried about the Music Box...)

-Eventually, they see someone's hand turn the "Out to lunch" sign around to an "open" sign-

---
---
---
---
---
Kama: ...I will try to.
---
Osakabehime: "Er, I think I'll just remain in my room..."
---
Bunyan: "You need more help?"
---
-Of course, Dark Samus would rise up to try to get them with more shots-
---
-Medusa steps in front of Sakura to protecc immeadiately-
---
-Sayori says she promises if Monika promises, which she does. So the mood is lifted-

Mash: "...Oh goodness..."

-Now time for activities, which has Monika ask her to teach her poetry, Sayori asked what about recruitment, but she assures it's fine, they'll do that but now she wants this. Gotta keep her end of the promise. Sayori chuckled, saying it's fine so long she doesn't ecpects much, she answers it's fine, she'd just unsure how to start writing, which Sayori assures that's easy, she gotta write down her feelings! Monika says thatwouldn't come out good, but Sayori says it's fine though she gotta fight her perfectionism, just to do it and see what that makes her think, then make a little story-
-The majority are relieved that Kama is gone, while others pity her fate prior to becoming a Servant and wished she hadn't fallen down the path she did-
___

Okay, we s-still need one m-more member for the mission, then...
___

Specter: "Are you injured?"
___

Ckaptrap: -Screamjnt while widely shooting a Cryo shotgun shots-
___

-The lights started flickering more drastically, before the leader of the hazmats was grabbed by one of the wire entities and pulled into another hallway during flashes of light and darkness-
___

Peridot: "...Is this process what everntually helps build Monika's confidence?"

Top Bottom