• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Good for him- :V -While Kama is finally put on the chair-
---
Martha: "Maybe at max four, we don't want to overdo it... But yes, that would be useful"
---
Nanoha's sister: "Oh hey, it's Fate-chan and Hayate-chan! And... Oh, are these all the magic kids you've met?"

Nanoha: "Yep, this is my big sister Miyuki, everyone!"

They all: "Hiiii!" -waving-
---
-THEN SOME HUGE LASER IS COMING OUT OF IT-
---
Rin: "...We'll... We'll go with you then...."
---
Mash: "Likely...?"

-Monika asks what if in that case, she said they do read books and talk about them? Sayori admits she'd probably nap, and that most people would find that comment boring. Monika in a pessimistic moment says this suck and that this is hard, to which Sayori answers her to not be sad, so Monika asks her for suggestions for what she likes of literature. Sayori says that like the poem earlier, it allows for a different way to express oneself, different from when talking to people, being more intimate. Monika likes that and they wonder how to get that across...-
Steven: "I hope we can find a place with ice cream sandwiches!"

-Various Chaldeans watching it, with reactions being mixed, more so with some having the knowledge of Kama hiding among Chaldea well before the trial-
___

A-A-Alright, with that settled, I'll call some of them here...

-Uncertain of which of them would be best suited for the mission, she'd call most of the Assassins, Byleth, Shez and Blake to the room-

___

Specter: "And I'm one of their chaperones for the day." -Removed the Hades' mask to show he's already got a helmet and hood-
___

What the?!

XJ-6: "Something tells me this planet's trying to kill us a little more directly this time!"
___

-The hazmat leader replies "Alright, just carefully follow us and the velvet rope. Threshold entrance is about ten minutes away from here. Stay in a group and keep each other in sight, don't veer off into other paths even if you see or hear anything unusual. One wrong turn "-
___

Peridot: "I'm highly curious about that myself..."
-Kama is asked if she has any last words-
---
Blake: -first to show up- "You called for me?"
---
Sothis: "Will she also grant us more sweets?"
---
Phosphora: "...Dive bombing was... not my smartest idea..."
---
Why isn't this a poetry club?

-Okay, so how would she get along with Pandora?- :V
---
Lindy: It's hard to believe how you've told me she used to be.
---
Circe: "...Let's go with that"
-she's cute :3-
---
Palu: All she needed was love, just like Kama :3
---
Sothis: "I can relate to that, I suppose..."

-Not at all, so he's pacing around the floor, uncertain what to do while the employees try to figure out what the safest route out of the hotel might be, given the presence of the ghosts-

-However, he then hears someone saying in the background "It was never supposed to go like this!" in a distressed tone, catching his attention instantly-
___

-As they fly off, the crab makes one last attempt to eat Sylvia and Sprig, but Sylvia sends it packing for good by kicking in the face so hard that several of it's teeth break. As a result, it crashes back into the river, and, giving up, retreats below the surface of the water-

-While flying back to the boat, Sylvia furiously shakes her fist at the giant crab while shouting "Get back to the briny depths of filth where you belong, you son of a sea slug!" Anne comments "Wow, HP. That's a lot of woman", and Hop Pop chuckles before replying "Don't I know it"-
Zelda: Huh?
---
Weiss: "Impressive..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: Huh?
---
Weiss: "Impressive..."
-The detective is confused too, so he goes to investigate-
___

-After landing back on the boat, Hop Pop immediately expresses relief that Sylvia is safe. Sylvia is no worse for wear from the crab fight and even happily gives him what she believes are his favorite flowers-

-This results in everyone except for a nervous and remoseful Sprig to stare in confusion as Hop Pop explain "Um, my favorite flowers are daffodils. Everybody knows that" His reason for this is, in his own words following a short chuckle "They funny". This results in Sylvia shooting a glare at Sprig, silently demanding an explanation from the nervous-looking young frog-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The detective is confused too, so he goes to investigate-
___

-After landing back on the boat, Hop Pop immediately expresses relief that Sylvia is safe. Sylvia is no worse for wear from the crab fight and even happily gives him what she believes are his favorite flowers-

-This results in everyone except for a nervous and remoseful Sprig to stare in confusion as Hop Pop explain "Um, my favorite flowers are daffodils. Everybody knows that" His reason for this is, in his own words following a short chuckle "They funny". This results in Sylvia shooting a glare at Sprig, silently demanding an explanation from the nervous-looking young frog-
-people in costumes?-
---
Weiss: "Uh-oh..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Steven: "I hope we can find a place with ice cream sandwiches!"

-Various Chaldeans watching it, with reactions being mixed, more so with some having the knowledge of Kama hiding among Chaldea well before the trial-
___

A-A-Alright, with that settled, I'll call some of them here...

-Uncertain of which of them would be best suited for the mission, she'd call most of the Assassins, Byleth, Shez and Blake to the room-

___

Specter: "And I'm one of their chaperones for the day." -Removed the Hades' mask to show he's already got a helmet and hood-
___

What the?!

XJ-6: "Something tells me this planet's trying to kill us a little more directly this time!"
___

-The hazmat leader replies "Alright, just carefully follow us and the velvet rope. Threshold entrance is about ten minutes away from here. Stay in a group and keep each other in sight, don't veer off into other paths even if you see or hear anything unusual. One wrong turn "-
___

Peridot: "I'm highly curious about that myself..."
---
---
---
---
Kama: "...Can I taste some Pringles as my last thing? They didn't give me a last meal and that's a nerve"
---
da Vinci: "Quick as expected! And yes"
---
Miyuki: "Ooooh, good thing Mom had some cake ready for this!"

Nanoha: "She made cake?" :D "...Wait, we can't bring cake all around..."
---
-The beam stopped, but they get a bad feeling about what it means is down there...-
---
Unreplied Uni
---
Mash: "It still falls under literature"

-However, Sayori gasps and remembers she left her things in her classroom in a rush, so she'll go for them. This leaves Monika to her thoughts as she tries to find a way to convey what she and Sayori have been discussing. which takes a bit before Sayori interrupts her! Monika is awed, but Sayori says she saw something important on her way here: She found a girl reading a book so they must recruit her!-

Mash: "...Yuri?"
Star: (That's the spirit! We can totally do this!)
___

-At least not during this visit-

-Nora did say she might upgrade them later- :V

___

Nephrite: "..." -Smiled gently, and couldn't help but hug the half-human half-Gem back-
Lily: Okay! Hmmmm, maybe we first say we're sorry for dodging him?
---
-...Which makes Rin sweat nervously-
---
-The mothers find it cute-
-she's cute :3-
---
Palu: All she needed was love, just like Kama :3
---
Sothis: "I can relate to that, I suppose..."
-So Pandora would headpat and that's a nice mental image-
---
Lindy: Speaking of, she's stuck to you, right?
---
Circe: "oh, so you descended to your world from elsewhere?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Okay! Hmmmm, maybe we first say we're sorry for dodging him?
---
-...Which makes Rin sweat nervously-
---
-The mothers find it cute-
Star: (That'd be a great start!)
___

Nora: "...Are you alright, Tohsaka?"

-Jenny was also visibly concerned for her-
___

-What are their thoughts?-

-people in costumes?-
---
Weiss: "Uh-oh..."
-Nope, it's some of the hotel guests who were already in the room!-
___

-Sprig sadly sighs, and finally owns up to his mistakes by admitting that the only reason Sylvia was on that island was because he was a selfish and petty child, who wanted Hop Pop all to himself-

-Polly shouts "Oh, now he admits it!" in frustration-

---
---
---
---
Kama: "...Can I taste some Pringles as my last thing? They didn't give me a last meal and that's a nerve"
---
---

---
-The beam stopped, but they get a bad feeling about what it means is down there...-
---
Unreplied Uni
---

-However, Sayori gasps and remembers she left her things in her classroom in a rush, so she'll go for them. This leaves Monika to her thoughts as she tries to find a way to convey what she and Sayori have been discussing. which takes a bit before Sayori interrupts her! Monika is awed, but Sayori says she saw something important on her way here: She found a girl reading a book so they must recruit her!-

...Is that truly her final statement?
___

Y-Yes, we're calling a meeting with all of our a-a-able stealth experts. We've g-got an important mission concerning our base in Basel...
___

Specter: "Perhaps take a break from trick-or-treating for cake or save it until later instead?"
___

Claptrap: "...Perhaps we shouldn't venture down into this bottomless pit of lasers, then!"

What if it leads to the planet's core?
___

What Digi said
___

Peridot: "..." -GASP- "It's gotta be!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
---
Unreplied Uni
---

___

Y-Yes, we're calling a meeting with all of our a-a-able stealth experts. We've g-got an important mission concerning our base in Basel...
___

Specter: "Perhaps take a break from trick-or-treating for cake or save it until later instead?"
___

Claptrap: "...Perhaps we shouldn't venture down into this bottomless pit of lasers, then!"

___

What Digi said
___

-Harleen snickered at that-

-the request was sadly denied, giving Palutena the mental note to get some for Kama after the "execution"-
---
Shez: -walks in with Byleth- "Yo, you needed us?"

Palu: "I expected someone who can teleport to be a lot better at showing up on time..."

Shez: "We were in the middle of a spar when we got the call." :p

-Byleth confirmed with a nod-
---
Kanna/Sothis: "CAKE! CAKE! CAKE!" :b:
---
Weiss: "U-Understood..."
---
Mangas are books too...

-So Pandora would headpat and that's a nice mental image-
---
Lindy: Speaking of, she's stuck to you, right?
---
Circe: "oh, so you descended to your world from elsewhere?"
-it do be cute-
---
Palu: She's never too far away from me...
---
Sothis: "I'll leave it ambiguous." :p

Viridi: :rolleyes:

-Nope, it's some of the hotel guests who were already in the room!-
___

-Sprig sadly sighs, and finally owns up to his mistakes by admitting that the only reason Sylvia was on that island was because he was a selfish and petty child, who wanted Hop Pop all to himself-

-Polly shouts "Oh, now he admits it!" in frustration-
-in a state of panic?!-
---
Weiss: "Better late than never..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (That'd be a great start!)
___

Nora: "...Are you alright, Tohsaka?"

-Jenny was also visibly concerned for her-
___

-What are their thoughts?-
Lily: Okay, then what we say?
---
Rin: "Um, I'm fine! Why you ask?"
---
Medea: Hmmm, I wonder if I could create something to assist...

Irisviel: Poor her, doomed to turn again...
-it do be cute-
---
Palu: She's never too far away from me...
---
Sothis: "I'll leave it ambiguous." :p

Viridi: :rolleyes:
-Indeed, and Palutena and her can chat about how fun raising kids can be-
---
Kama: I'm literally hiding in your shadow now.
---
Circe: "To each their own I guess... Everyone has their secrts"
___

___

___

___

What Digi said
___

-the request was sadly denied, giving Palutena the mental note to get some for Kama after the "execution"-
---

Palu: "I expected someone who can teleport to be a lot better at showing up on time..."

---
---
---
Mangas are books too...
Kiara: Snarkful to the "end"

Kama: "Gez, what a service"
---
Shiki: "What is it? I was busy myself" <--- Lying, she'sjust grumpy... As always

Serenity: -Silently appears from the shadows- "...Greetings"

Kiritsugu: -Same- "What's the mission?"
---
Bunyan/Jeanne Lily: "CAKE! CAKE CAKE!" :D

Miyuki: "I see your friends want"

Nanoha: "Um, maybe we could come back laterand talk?"
---
Unreplied Uni
---
Rin: "O-Okay, let's go..."
---
-Of course, Monika asks if she's sure she wasn't doing homework, Sayori says she could tell she was really into it so they must go, an they do until they peer through a classroom to see a girl alone by herself. Sayori whispers that's her and now Monika can see what she means, so Sayori tells her to go talk to her! Monika hesitates, but she's the Club's President, so she guesses she must...-

Mash: "That still sounds more like Yuri"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Okay, then what we say?
---
Rin: "Um, I'm fine! Why you ask?"
---
Medea: Hmmm, I wonder if I could create something to assist...

Irisviel: Poor her, doomed to turn again...
Star: (...Well, I guess I'm still not sure if it's better for us to talk for first, or to let him talk first...)
___

Nora: "You were sweating heavily for like five seconds straight..."
___

-Perhaps a magic item of some kind?-

-And yeah, Nephrite's been in that monster form for a very long time. Going back to it won't be as much trouble for her as long as she's with her crew. She's more worried about them than anything, but none of them deserve to remain like that...-

-in a state of panic?!-
---
Weiss: "Better late than never..."
-Extremely so, although the detective isn't yet sure why based on their odd comments, so he gets closer to listen in-
___

-Sprig then humbly tells Sylvia that she's a pretty cool lady, that Hop Pop's lucky to have her, and that they're all lucky because of that, even putting the blue flower she picked into Syvlia's hair. Seeinhg him own up to it, Sylvia happily accepts this, thanking him and as well as saying she knows Hop Pop can be difficult to share, adding that he's such a catch before giving him a kiss on the cheek. Which makes him blush and stutter nonsensically-

-With that, Sylvia asks "Now what say we cut the chatter and get fishing?", with Anne and the Plantars all instantly agreeing to that idea in celebration. Sprig even sings a happy reprisal of his earlier song, singing "♪ And this baby baby frog, is glad! ♪"...only to be cut off at the last second when Polly throws chum at his face this time as payback, even yelling "CHUM BOMB!" before taking the parasail wing and taking to the air. Much like Sprig, Polly is able to fly with skill and no issues on her first attempt at parasailing, making Anne's failures all the more comedic-

---

---
---
---
Mangas are books too...

---
Shiki: "What is it? I was busy myself" <--- Lying, she'sjust grumpy... As always

---

---
Unreplied Uni
---
---
-Of course, Monika asks if she's sure she wasn't doing homework, Sayori says she could tell she was really into it so they must go, an they do until they peer through a classroom to see a girl alone by herself. Sayori whispers that's her and now Monika can see what she means, so Sayori tells her to go talk to her! Monika hesitates, but she's the Club's President, so she guesses she must...-

-None of them are surprised that the request was denied?-
___

I-I-It's about our base. With Drakkon's death, things are changing there a-and we're aren't sure what members remain in his army or l-lead it in the absence of his deceased generals. S-So we need some scouts to conduct some recon on the fortress discretely....
___

Specter: "Are all of you fine with that?"
___

What Digi said.
___

Steven: -Whispering- "Should the rest of us follow you guys?"

-Also whispering- Us actual monsters should probably still stay in the back...
___

Peridot: "Yeah, this is definitely leading up to Yuri's debut."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (...Well, I guess I'm still not sure if it's better for us to talk for first, or to let him talk first...)
___

Nora: "You were sweating heavily for like five seconds straight..."
___

-Perhaps a magic item of some kind?-

-And yeah, Nephrite's been in that monster form for a very long time. Going back to it won't be as much trouble for her as long as she's with her crew. She's more worried about them than anything, but none of them deserve to remain like that...-
Lily: ...Maybe him? We overwhelmed him first and all.
---
Rin: "Ah, it's just a little hot today" 😅
---
-It's what Medea had in mind...-

-Yeah, Iri can tell she doesn't deserves any of this, likely neither her crew-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: ...Maybe him? We overwhelmedhim first and all.
---
Rin: "Ah, it's just a little hot today" 😅
---
-It's what Medea had in mind...-

-Yeah, Irii can tell she doesn't deserves any of this, likely neither her crew-
Star: (Either way, we just gotta talk to him about all this...)
___

Nora: "...But it's only 62 degrees Fahrenheit outside today."
___

-Something to keep her normal form intact? Or at least for a longer period without direct assistance?-

-They may served the Diamonds, but at heart none of them seem to be be bad as individual people...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed, and Palutena and her can chat about how fun raising kids can be-
---
Kama: I'm literally hiding in your shadow now.
---
Circe: "To each their own I guess... Everyone has their secrts"
-how cute~-
---
Palu: Is it comfy~? :3
---
Viridi: "She just likes to dodge that question." :p

-Extremely so, although the detective isn't yet sure why based on their odd comments, so he gets closer to listen in-
___

-Sprig then humbly tells Sylvia that she's a pretty cool lady, that Hop Pop's lucky to have her, and that they're all lucky because of that, even putting the blue flower she picked into Syvlia's hair. Seeinhg him own up to it, Sylvia happily accepts this, thanking him and as well as saying she knows Hop Pop can be difficult to share, adding that he's such a catch before giving him a kiss on the cheek. Which makes him blush and stutter nonsensically-

-With that, Sylvia asks "Now what say we cut the chatter and get fishing?", with Anne and the Plantars all instantly agreeing to that idea in celebration. Sprig even sings a happy reprisal of his earlier song, singing "♪ And this baby baby frog, is glad! ♪"...only to be cut off at the last second when Polly throws chum at his face this time as payback, even yelling "CHUM BOMB!" before taking the parasail wing and taking to the air. Much like Sprig, Polly is able to fly with skill and no issues on her first attempt at parasailing, making Anne's failures all the more comedic-
-what does he hear-
---
Weiss: "How nice." :)

---

---

---
Unreplied Uni
---
---

___

I-I-It's about our base. With Drakkon's death, things are changing there a-and we're aren't sure what members remain in his army or l-lead it in the absence of his deceased generals. S-So we need some scouts to conduct some recon on the fortress discretely....
___

___

What Digi said.
___

___

-nope, so she's electrocuted-

Palu: Leave this husk now!
---
Shez: "That's a lot of scouts for one mission... Worried too much or there's more to this?"
---
Kanna: "As long as we get cake at some point, I'm happy." :) But I'd have really liked to have it now...
---
Phosphora: "I think my unit is a little too damaged... I've got regrets."
---
Weiss: -whispering- "Do whatever you want, I suppose."
---
Still think it'd be funny if we got Natsuki instead... but Yuri was vice-president in Act 2 so her being third makes sense.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-what does he hear-
---
Weiss: "How nice." :)
-Things like "This wasn't part of the plan" and "We had no idea this place was actually haunted!"-
___

-Anne then asks if anyone else wants to go back for that giant crab, specifically because it would have made for a huge seafood meal. No one immediately answers her-

-The episode ends with the camera zooming out from the boat, showing Polly still parasailing without issue, while Anne follows-up on her question with "Anyone? Don't leave me hanging here, people!", clearly still wanting crab-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Things like "This wasn't part of the plan" and "We had no idea this place was actually haunted!"-
___

-Anne then asks if anyone else wants to go back for that giant crab, specifically because it would have made for a huge seafood meal. No one immediately answers her-

-The episode ends with the camera zooming out from the boat, showing Polly still parasailing without issue, while Anne follows-up on her question with "Anyone? Don't leave me hanging here, people!", clearly still wanting crab-
Zelda: So people were plotting...
---
Weiss: "Oh Anne."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

What Digi said.
___

___

---
Shez: "That's a lot of scouts for one mission... Worried too much or there's more to this?"
---
Kanna: "As long as we get cake at some point, I'm happy." :) But I'd have really liked to have it now...
---
---
---
Still think it'd be funny if we got Natsuki instead... but Yuri was vice-president in Act 2 so her being third makes sense.
-KAMA DID AT THE MOMENT, JUST IN TIME TO SAVE HERSELF FROM ACTUAL DEATH-
---
Jeanne: "Honestly, we were thinking of selecting just a few to be undetected"
-They're unaware Wingthing is currently spying on them-
---
Bunyan: "Well, Nanoha wants us to see her city first so it's okay!"
Jeanne Lily: "Yeah, this is her place and all!"
---
-Then they see a claw climbing out!-
---
Medusa: "Lead the way then"
---
-Monika returned from the classroom faster than Sayori expected, turns out the girl didn't look at her in the eye so she just left a flier on her desk, Sayori feels accomplished hoping she joins, Monika is embarrassed but hopes the same-

Mash: "Definitely Yuri"

-Narration says they kept brainstorming ideas, some serious some silly. Monika thinks they've done progress today, but it's time they leave, Sayori is fine with that, but finds some paper Monika had that read 'Join the Literature Club. Write the way into your heart', which she finds cute! But Monika admits she ain't sure how to really put it... So Sayori asks if she's a perfectionist, which after a pause, Monikaagrees that's accurate-

Monika: "Okay, she does that..."
Star: (Either way, we just gotta talk to him about all this...)
___

Nora: "...But it's only 62 degrees Fahrenheit outside today."
___

-Something to keep her normal form intact? Or at least for a longer period without direct assistance?-

-They may served the Diamonds, but at heart none of them seem to be be bad as individual people...-
Lily: Yes, maybe in some hours...
---
Rin: ".............I'm sensible to heat?" 😅
---
-She's thinking to do the latter to build on and make the former-
-how cute~-
---
Palu: Is it comfy~? :3
---
Viridi: "She just likes to dodge that question." :p
-Indeed, but anyway! How Byleth thinks of that?-
---
Kama: I have no reason to complain.
---
Euryale: "Yeah, I think that's kinda obvious"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: I'm glad you've made yourself comfortable here :)
---
-kids wondering where Kamama is?-
---
Viridi: "But yes, she's an alien." :p

Sothis: "Viridi!" :glare:
-Cute, seems they're finally managing to be social here!-
---
-Is this after she got "Summoned" by Palutena?-
---
Stheno: "Oooh, that's spooky" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Yes, maybe in some hours...
---
Rin: ".............I'm sensible to heat?" 😅
---
-She's thinking to do the latter to build on and make the former-
Star: (Not ready to talk right away?)

___

Nora: "Then why did you select to wear long pajamas?"

___

-An item similar to a Dragonstone in that regard...-

Zelda: So people were plotting...
---
Weiss: "Oh Anne."
-Seems the really was a crime and conspiracy, and not just a haunting...-
___

(I guess Sylvia's technically part of their family, now. That's sweet!)

---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
-Monika returned from the classroom faster than Sayori expected, turns out the girl didn't look at her in the eye so she just left a flier on her desk, Sayori feels accomplished hoping she joins, Monika is embarrassed but hopes the same-

-Narration says they kept brainstorming ideas, some serious some silly. Monika thinks they've done progress today, but it's time they leave, Sayori is fine with that, but finds some paper Monika had that read 'Join the Literature Club. Write the way into your heart', which she finds cute! But Monika admits she ain't sure how to really put it... So Sayori asks if she's a perfectionist, which after a pause, Monikaagrees that's accurate-

-Yikes, talk about a close call...-
___

A-And we weren't certain which of our stealth experts would best for this particular mission, or otherwise up for the task...

-You mean Chaldea or the fortress?-
___

Specter: "Halloween is once a year holiday and event, after all. Cake will still be there later, but not everyone is going to pass out candy until the late evening."
___

What the-?!

XJ-5: "That ain't a good sign!"

-MISSILE LAUNCHERS ARMED-

-The other XJs take a combat stance-

-Claptrap points a Cryo rifle at it-
___

(I think I'll stay with the monsters for now, too.)

(Same here. They might not even know what Pokemon are...)
___

Peridot: "But she becomes more confident by the time the original game's storyline takes place..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Cute, seems they're finally managing to be social here!-
---
-Is this after she got "Summoned" by Palutena?-
---
Stheno: "Oooh, that's spooky" :p
-Sothis managing to make more friends would be what breaks Byleth out of her little bubble of close friends-

-she'll still be most fond of Shez, Sothis and her Servants but will now actively try to get along with everyone-
---
-why not? :V-
---
Viridi: "Don't worry, she comes in peace." :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---
---

___

A-And we weren't certain which of our stealth experts would best for this particular mission, or otherwise up for the task...

___

Specter: "Halloween is once a year holiday and event, after all. Cake will still be there later, but not everyone is going to pass out candy until the late evening."
___

What the-?!

___

___

Peridot: "But she becomes more confident by the time the original game's storyline takes place..."
-and hides in Palu's shadow?-
---
Shez: "Oh, so you just picked everyone so see who to pick... Fair enough."

Byleth: "And I suppose I'm insurance? Stealth isn't exactly something I'm good at..."
---
Kanna: "Yeah! It's fair enough!"
---
Phosphora: "...Well, my mech's damaged, but I'll still give it my all!"
---
Being able to alter reality is a good boost in self-esteem.

-Seems the really was a crime and conspiracy, and not just a haunting...-
___

(I guess Sylvia's technically part of their family, now. That's sweet!)
-but who is talking...?-
---
Weiss: "Hop Pop deserves this."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (Not ready to talk right away?)

___

Nora: "Then why did you select to wear long pajamas?"

___

-An item similar to a Dragonstone in that regard...-
Lily: What about you?
---
Rin: "...I forgot?"
---
-Right, that's a good comparison...-
-Sothis managing to make more friends would be what breaks Byleth out of her little bubble of close friends-

-she'll still be most fond of Shez, Sothis and her Servants but will now actively try to get along with everyone-
---
-why not? :V-
---
Viridi: "Don't worry, she comes in peace." :p
-Good, it's a nice thing to earn the trust of your allies after all-
---
Mary: "Where is Kamama, by the way?"
---
Euryale: "She doesn't looks intimidating, honestly"
___

___

___

What the-?!

___

___

---

Byleth: "And I suppose I'm insurance? Stealth isn't exactly something I'm good at..."
---
---
---
-She did instantly, but what people saw as a result was Kama being killed and vanishing into mana particles-
---
Martha: "Given your ability and all, we thought you could be useful"

Serenity: "I can go"

-The former-
---
Nanoha: "So let's go get more!"
The other kids: "Yes!"
---
Eleonora: "Please don't be the parasite"
-It is Dark Samus-
---
Unreplied Uni
---
-She admits to always have an idea to how she wants things to be and can't accept anything else, but she doesn't thinks it's too bad as she gets to try her hardest at everything. Like with the club! She really wants to bring it to her vision vision, but Sayori asks what vision, which... She can't come with a reply. Sayori taps on what she wrote and says she likely wants to bring the club she brings the most, but that's okay, she's here to help! Monika thanks her for that-

Mash: "So far all so light..."

-Time passes in silence until Sayori yawns as it's late-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-very much so... and she's fond of making tea :V-
---
Palu: "Always close." :)
---
Viridi: "Neither do I and I can throw nukes." :p
-So she and Marie will get along swimmingly- :V
---
Kama: -Behind Mary now... AND THEN PICKS HER UP!-

Mary: "WAAAAAAH! Ah? Kamama!" :D

Kama: "Hey kiddo"
---
Circe: "And I can turn a lot people into pigs"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: What about you?
---
Rin: "...I forgot?"
---
-Right, that's a good comparison...-
Star: (...I think I'm almost ready to talk to him again...)
___

Nora: "...That would explain the sweating..."
___

-The biggest difference being that the Gems aren't monsters by default-

-Compared to the cursed blood that affects every half-dragon, the Corruption is more like a disease, being something that only affects Gems who've caught it-

Zelda: Trouble with family, huh
---
Weiss: "Not anymore, it seems"
-It turns out to be some of his siblings and one of the in-laws talking, much to the confusion of the o thers, who are trying to understand exactly what they're talking about-
___

-That will be more true later on as the two elderly frogs mostly seem to be dating right now-

-But still, between getting a new vegetable stand, the support of the town, and finding love, Hop Pop's future really seems brighter again-

---

---
---
---
-She did instantly, but what people saw as a result was Kama being killed and vanishing into mana particles-
---

-The former-
---
---
-It is Dark Samus-
---
Unreplied Uni
---
-She admits to always have an idea to how she wants things to be and can't accept anything else, but she doesn't thinks it's too bad as she gets to try her hardest at everything. Like with the club! She really wants to bring it to her vision vision, but Sayori asks what vision, which... She can't come with a reply. Sayori taps on what she wrote and says she likely wants to bring the club she brings the most, but that's okay, she's here to help! Monika thanks her for that-

-So by all accounts, the one responsible for the deaths of their family members and all that chaos seems deceased-
___

Exactly. You don't have to be one of the four scouts we planned to send, b-but you can help defend them if they're spotted by any e-enemy troops and they need to fight...

-What information has Wingthing gathered so far?-
___

-They bid Nanoha's sister farewell for now?-
___

DARK SAMUS?! How?! She was literally thrown into a dead dimension!
___

What Digi said again.
___

Peridot: "Considering that this is a backstory, it's bound to feature a dark twist that explains some of what happens in the main storyline eventually..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (...I think I'm almost ready to talk to him again...)
___

Nora: "...That would explain the sweating..."
___

-The biggest difference being that the Gems aren't monsters by default-

-Compared to the cursed blood that affects every half-dragon, the Corruption is more like a disease, being something that only affects Gems who've caught it-
Lily: Almost means there's still something mussing...
---
Rin: Phew! She fell for it!
---
-But most diseases still have a countermeasure...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Almost means there's still something mussing...
---
Rin: Phew! She fell for it!
---
-But most diseases still have a countermeasure...-
Star: (But...what?)
___

Nora: "Well, if you need me to turn the AC down to a lower temperature, just let me know. In any case, do you still want some popcorn?"
___

-The closest they've found to one so far are Medea and Irisviel's respective types of Healing Magecraft...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

-The former-
---
---
-It is Dark Samus-
---
Unreplied Uni
---

-So by all accounts, the one responsible for the deaths of their family members and all that chaos seems deceased-
___

Exactly. You don't have to be one of the four scouts we planned to send, b-but you can help defend them if they're spotted by any e-enemy troops and they need to fight...

___

___

___

What Digi said again.
___

Peridot: "Considering that this is a backstory, it's bound to feature a dark twist that explains some of what happens in the main storyline eventually..."
-despite all the pain Kama caused, Kamui still feels bad for her because she's just that sweet...-
---
Shez: "If B's going, I'm going. That's non-negotiable."
---
-Kanna waving at her cutely-
---
Phoshora: "WHAT?! HOW?!"
---
-Weiss remains carefully on guard-
---
But when...?

-So she and Marie will get along swimmingly- :V
---
Kama: -Behind Mary now... AND THEN PICKS HER UP!-

Mary: "WAAAAAAH! Ah? Kamama!" :D

Kama: "Hey kiddo"
---
Circe: "And I can turn a lot people into pigs"
-how cute~-
---
Palu: The way Kama's face lights up when around my sweet little daughters... It's so adorable~
---
Sothis: "...You can what now?"

-It turns out to be some of his siblings and one of the in-laws talking, much to the confusion of the o thers, who are trying to understand exactly what they're talking about-
___

-That will be more true later on as the two elderly frogs mostly seem to be dating right now-

-But still, between getting a new vegetable stand, the support of the town, and finding love, Hop Pop's future really seems brighter again-
-and what are they talking about?-
---
Weiss: Good for him. :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and what are they talking about?-
---
Weiss: Good for him. :)
-That's what the others ask them, and at first, they're only met with stuttering or silence instead of answers-
___

-The same applies to his grand kids, given the whole family has financial income again. The future for them and their farm seems bright!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

What Digi said again.
___

-despite all the pain Kama caused, Kamui still feels bad for her because she's just that sweet...-
---
---
---
---
---
But when...?
-She can't help it, in a way, she feels Kama was this way because she was miserable herself...-
---
Kiritsugu: "Will we end needing to assassinate?"
Martha: "Much preferably not"

-Their current operation for starters... And also about Byleth, Sothis and Shez's abilities at least to some extent. He considers them some of the top dangerous people around-
---
-Indeed, the others expecting to meet her family tonight as well-
---
Eleonora: "Of course this would happen...."
---
-So do the others, really...-
---
Mash: "Probably soon..."

-Monika needs some alone time so she tells Sayori to go ahead, who enthusiastically wishes her good luck and waves off. Monika poders the club she needed the most is one... That she doesn't gets it it yet, she wanted start a club with more passion and help people be happy, and literature is the key to that as they can express themselves, when people otherwise must smile and pretend to be... Well, perfect... Then she finds a folder Sayori left behind, and worried it could have homework, she checks to find poems... Which included this one-

-...Monika of course, after reading this gains immediate worry, but the side story ends and they're back to the desktop menu-
Star: (But...what?)
___

Nora: "Well, if you need me to turn the AC down to a lower temperature, just let me know. In any case, do you still want some popcorn?"
___

-The closest they've found to one so far are Medea and Irisviel's respective types of Healing Magecraft...-
Lily: Oh, you don't know either.
---
Rin: "Sure, you already went through the problem to make it as well, so let's not waste it~!"
---
-So maybe they could try to work with it? But it's still not potent enough...-
-how cute~-
---
Palu: The way Kama's face lights up when around my sweet little daughters... It's so adorable~
---
Sothis: "...You can what now?"
-And probably Monika because of how Yuri used to make tea for the Literature Club-
---
-Indeed, it's all so wonderful~ Brightening up like when with no other!-
---
Circe: "Turn people into piggies?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Oh, you don't know either.
---
Rin: "Sure, you already went through the problem to make it as well, so let's not waste it~!"
---
-So maybe they could try to work with it? But it's still not potent enough...-
Star: (I kinda really don't. I'm sorry...)
___

Nora: "Then I hope you enjoy it!" -Passes her a bowl of popcorn-
___

-They just don't know for sure how to heal the Corruption and restore their original and normal forms permanently...-

---
---
---
---
---
But when...?
-She can't help it, in a way, she feels Kama was this way because she was miserable herself...-
---

-Their current operation for starters... And also about Byleth, Sothis and Shez's abilities at least to some extent. He considers them some of the top dangerous people around-
---
---
---
---

-Monika needs some alone time so she tells Sayori to go ahead, who enthusiastically wishes her good luck and waves off. Monika poders the club she needed the most is one... That she doesn't gets it it yet, she wanted start a club with more passion and help people be happy, and literature is the key to that as they can express themselves, when people otherwise must smile and pretend to be... Well, perfect... Then she finds a folder Sayori left behind, and worried it could have homework, she checks to find poems... Which included this one-

-...Monika of course, after reading this gains immediate worry, but the side story ends and they're back to the desktop menu-
-She wouldn't have gone down the path she did had it not been for Shiva, or arguably Parvati...-
___

Th-The only point of this mission is to gather intel, that's all...

-Oh, they'll have to be top priority targets in their plan...Has he relayed any of this information to Deception HQ yet?-
___

Specter: "I wonder if they know anything about the more supernatural aspects about Chaldea..."
___

Alright, doesn't matter how she's here! The point is, we're exterminating her and this entire parasite of a planet for good! Phosphora! Is your mech still in decent enough condition to fight?
___

-The hazmat researchers slowly and cautiously leading them back to wherever it was they entered this bizarre dimension from, following the velvet rope-
___

Peridot: "...Does this have to do with...?" :urg:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-That's what the others ask them, and at first, they're only met with stuttering or silence instead of answers-
___

-The same applies to his grand kids, given the whole family has financial income again. The future for them and their farm seems bright!-
-but they ask again?-
---
Weiss: They deserve it.

-And probably Monika because of how Yuri used to make tea for the Literature Club-
---
-Indeed, it's all so wonderful~ Brightening up like when with no other!-
---
Circe: "Turn people into piggies?"
-that's true lmao-
---
-Kama aware of how happy she currently is?-
---
Sothis: "What an odd ability..."

---

---
---
---
---

-She wouldn't have gone down the path she did had it not been for Shiva, or arguably Parvati...-
___

-Oh, they'll have to be top priority targets in their plan...Has he relayed any of this information to Deception HQ yet?-
___

Specter: "I wonder if they know anything about the more supernatural aspects about Chaldea..."
___

Alright, doesn't matter how she's here! The point is, we're exterminating her and this entire parasite of a planet for good! Phosphora! Is your mech still in decent enough condition to fight?
___

-The hazmat researchers slowly and cautiously leading them back to wherever it was they entered this bizarre dimension from, following the velvet rope-
___

Kamui: In another circumstance, we might have been friends...
---
-wait, he was snooping on Byleth's private talk with the Rulers?-

Shez: "So, I just have one question now."

Palu: "Go ahead..."

Shez: "How much you paying us?" :p

Byleth: -rolled her eyes, smiling a bit-
---
Kanna: "Now I wonder too..."
---
Phosphora: "Either way I'm not backing down!"
---
Azura: -might have made herself visible after ditching the wings, to avoid giving the hazmats the wrong idea- Where are we going?
---
Sayori... Must protecc...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (I kinda really don't. I'm sorry...)
___

Nora: "Then I hope you enjoy it!" -Passes her a bowl of popcorn-
___

-They just don't know for sure how to heal the Corruption and restore their original and normal forms permanently...-
Lily: Aw... Um, okay, we still have a little time to think!
---
Rin: "Thanks, I'm ure of it~!" -she noms some-
---
Medea/Irisviel: Hmmm, how to proceed?
-that's true lmao-
---
-Kama aware of how happy she currently is?-
---
Sothis: "What an odd ability..."
-Now I wanna have a tea party between them- :V
---
-Not really, she's just holding Mary in her arms now, who clings-
---
Circe: "It makes them defenseless though"
___

___

___

___

___

---

---
---
---
Azura: -might have made herself visible after ditching the wings, to avoid giving the hazmats the wrong idea- Where are we going?
---
-But alas, it seems it's too late for that, as the execution is finally over....-
---
-Yes, yes he has been, he will relay the info in soon-

Martha: "Hm? Well, we can discuss that..."
---
Nanoha: "I've been telling them via messages!"
---
da Vinci: "Well said~! Let's bring it down~!"
---
Rin: I really hope this works...
---
Mash: "...I wish she could be helped... Hm?" -she sees that the part 2 of the side story is unlocked-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They do, demanding answers while the detective listens in-
___

-The next episode is titled "Bizarre Bazaar"-
-indeed-
---
Weiss: "This title tells me nothing..."

-Now I wanna have a tea party between them- :V
---
-Not really, she's just holding Mary in her arms now, who clings-
---
Circe: "It makes them defenseless though"
-they'd probably bump into Byleth as she brews some tea-
---
Palu: Awwwwww~
---
Sothis: "Then I suppose it has its uses."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Aw... Um, okay, we still have a little time to think!
---
Rin: "Thanks, I'm ure of it~!" -she noms some-
---
Medea/Irisviel: Hmmm, how to proceed?
Star: (Yeah! Knowing us, we can totally figure this out in five minutes or less!)
___

And I'll go start the movie!

Nora: "You girls have fun!" -Noms on some of the popcorn herself-
___

-They probably won't be able to craft such an item on the spot?-

-indeed-
---
Weiss: "This title tells me nothing..."
-After some hesitation, they answer that they wanted some of the hotel owner's money-

-and by some, they meant a very high sum of it...-
___

(I guess it's going to be about a market?)

-The episode starts with Anne and the Plantars traveling the road on a cloudy day via the wagon and Bessie, with Anne still questioning when or how she'll find answers about the Music Box and how to get back home-

---

---
---
---
---
-But alas, it seems it's too late for that, as the execution is finally over....-
---

---
---
---
---
Mash: "...I wish she could be helped... Hm?" -she sees that the part 2 of the side story is unlocked-
-Unaware that the Kama that "died" is going to remain alive and well under a new guise under their ranks...-
___

...How often do we receive paychecks again?
___

Specter: "Is it difficult for them to grasp, or simple enough given their knowledge of magic and time anomalies?"
___

Time for some pest control! -Ice and fire beam cannons active-

-How does Dark Samus react to seeing the the group?-
___

-Sounds like entire crowds talking, hydraulic machinery working, and even the sounds of other wire-monsters could all be heard in the far distance accross the vast hallways as they made the walk back-

(We really can't yet be certain is this is a good idea or not...)
___

Peridot: "Part two of the side story?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
---
---
-Unaware that the Kama that "died" is going to remain alive and well under a new guise under their ranks...-
___

...How often do we receive paychecks again?
___

Specter: "Is it difficult for them to grasp, or simple enough given their knowledge of magic and time anomalies?"
___

Time for some pest control! -Ice and fire beam cannons active-

-How does Dark Samus react to seeing the the group?-
___

-Sounds like entire crowds talking, hydraulic machinery working, and even the sounds of other wire-monsters could all be heard in the far distance accross the vast hallways as they made the walk back-

(We really can't yet be certain is this is a good idea or not...)
___

Peridot: "Part two of the side story?"
Palu: Now, you might have to lay low for a couple of days. Doing the "summoning" right now would be suspicious. But if people see me studying your mythos a little but before you show up again...
---
-well, not like they can do much to counter what is basically a time lord with the power of basically God with a capital G at her side-

Shez: -ready to make business talks-
---
Sothis: "Either could be possible..."
---
Arlon: "I am curious as to how it came back, but I doubt it would wish to communicate."
---
Azura: I don't like this...
---
More of best girl~!

-After some hesitation, they answer that they wanted some of the hotel owner's money-

-and by some, they meant a very high sum of it...-
___

(I guess it's going to be about a market?)

-The episode starts with Anne and the Plantars traveling the road on a cloudy day via the wagon and Bessie, with Anne still questioning when or how she'll find answers about the Music Box and how to get back home-
-all of it?-
---
Weiss: Probably not this season.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-all of it?-
---
Weiss: Probably not this season.
-As much as they could get, but they also explain that they never actually wanted the hotel owner dead; just to inherit his money-

-The others are nonetheless appalled, angrily questioning what they had to do with his sudden demise, as their statements pretty confirm that, accidental or not, they definitely secretly arranged for something bad to happen to him-
___

-The episode also seems to be picking off directly from where the events of Trip to the Archives left, as Hop Pop mentions "Well, that was a waste of time" and Anne agrees in frustration, saying "Ugh, you said it Can't believe there was nothing in the Archives about my music box"-

-Sprig and Polly are still stunned by the mystical looking Music Box, and Sprig asks if she's sure the item is her key to getting home. Anne mentions that it basically zapped her to Amphibia, so it's pretty much her only lead-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-As much as they could get, but they also explain that they never actually wanted the hotel owner dead; just to inherit his money-

-The others are nonetheless appalled, angrily questioning what they had to do with his sudden demise, as their statements pretty confirm that, accidental or not, they definitely secretly arranged for something bad to happen to him-
___

-The episode also seems to be picking off directly from where the events of Trip to the Archives left, as Hop Pop mentions "Well, that was a waste of time" and Anne agrees in frustration, saying "Ugh, you said it Can't believe there was nothing in the Archives about my music box"-

-Sprig and Polly are still stunned by the mystical looking Music Box, and Sprig asks if she's sure the item is her key to getting home. Anne mentions that it basically zapped her to Amphibia, so it's pretty much her only lead-
-that's good evidence-
---
Weiss: "Fair enough..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that's good evidence-
---
Weiss: "Fair enough..."
-And the others are still chewing them out demanding an explanation-

___

(I really hope Anne can find a way home...)

-Anne says she's really looking forward to meeting someone who can help her fix the Music Box, once again trying to use it herself by opening and closing it several times, to no effect, Sprig is optimistic and says he's sure they'll figure out how it works. It's then, however, that their path in the road is cut off by q long line of mant different looking small creatures, that look like odd combinations of bugs and other creatures or inanimate. They look more like something from Adventure Time than Amphibia's usual creatures-

Top Bottom