• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: "She didn't provide much direct evidence of it...But based on what we've learned of her, I'm willing to believe she would if she had the ability."
___

-Her status as a monarch probably leaves her even less time for herself than many others, even with most nations of Hyrule ruling independently now-

-So she likely appreciates having the occasional time to relax in private all the more-
Ingrid: "If she had... so you know she cannot."
---
-the independance of nations does give her a lot of free time... but she's so concerned for everything most of that free time is either to help Hyrule or help Chaldea, so she rarely gets times like this one due to her own worrying-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nice. :p

-The dilemma is killing her!-
---
Lily: "So maybe we could go see..."
---
-They try to see info of them in the map-
---
-True... A good place to relax in, definitely-

Ahim: "Hope we're not interrupting anything!"
Got it around the same time as Kirby plush as well as a Black Yoshi plush, IIRC. There was a whole bunch of Nintendo merchandise for sale there, but those were the three I wanted at the time that were within a reasonable price.

Peridot: "SHOW FIRST OR A SNACK FIRENDS?! GAH!"

-Then someone knocked on the door-
___

Star: "And we should probably start by talking to them..."

-Asterios being Circe's nephew might help the Gorgan Sisters become acquainted with her, at least-
___

-Stonewatcher Island was formerly home to an ancient giant sculpture of a head, one that was rumored to be hiding a valuable treasure below the island, as well as then facing a heavily-armed monster watch tower that itself stored a valuable item-

-Six-Eye Reef, on the other hand, is one of many reefs of it's kind in the Great Sea, resembling one side of a six-sided die when viewed from above. The two passed this island by more distantly, since monster ships do congregate within the walls of the reef-
___

-Joe's thoughts?-

Pearl: "Not at all. I'm just gathering some more home schooling supplies for Steven!"

Ingrid: "If she had... so you know she cannot."
---
-the independance of nations does give her a lot of free time... but she's so concerned for everything most of that free time is either to help Hyrule or help Chaldea, so she rarely gets times like this one due to her own worrying-
Moon: "She left her home dimension, and I'm not certain she practices the dark magic herself. It's possible she cannot prove it because she doesn't practice dark magic herself."

-Unless Byleth mentioned otherwise and I forgot?-
___

-So rather than lacking the free time, she instead rarely uses it...Helping the kingdom out and aiding Chaldea in missions is one thing, but not taking much time for herself at all is another-

Weiss: "If you did that, people would be none the wiser."
---
LMAO, yeah, that's fair enough, KoP :laugh:
---
Kanna: "Ice cream!" 😄
---
Arlon: "Aside from that bounty hunter we keep crossing paths with, we have no clue."

Phosphora: "What about that giant space dragon?"

Arlon: "We do not count him, as he has alreadt been slain."
Illya: "Call it a hunch..."
---
-Pretty much, yeah-
---
Illya: "Oooh, thank you!"
---
Luvia: "Do we know if that armored Phazon-plague has a weakeness? It seems to keep returning#
Kris: "...I guess we can pool some funds from our allowances."

Susie: "I was gonna use this to buy some soda, but that works too." :p
___

-So yeah, he could still improvise traps-

-But that'd mean being a lot less involved in direct combat on the field-
___

Specter: "Don't mention it. They had mint chocolate chip and plain strawberry available, so I hope that's alright."
___

-Knowing Ridley, there's a good chance he'll eventually return to life somehow, or otherwise that a clone of him will cause problems for them on his own...But as far as Phazon is concerned, he's one threat that's out of the picture-

Nora: "Armored Phazon-plague?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "Call it a hunch..."
---
-Pretty much, yeah-
---
Illya: "Oooh, thank you!"
---
Luvia: "Do we know if that armored Phazon-plague has a weakeness? It seems to keep returning#

___

___

Specter: "Don't mention it. They had mint chocolate chip and plain strawberry available, so I hope that's alright."
___

-Knowing Ridley, there's a good chance he'll eventually return to life somehow, or otherwise that a clone of him will cause problems for them on his own...But as far as Phazon is concerned, he's one threat that's out of the picture-

-would they be able to do so?-
---
Link: I guess I could rely on Wolf in the front lines while I set traps with Runes...
---
Kanna: "It's perfectly alright" 😄
---
Arlon: "I believe Miss Luvia is referring to the one who keeps spreading Phazon to other worlds."

Moon: "She left her home dimension, and I'm not certain she practices the dark magic herself. It's possible she cannot prove it because she doesn't practice dark magic herself."

-Unless Byleth mentioned otherwise and I forgot?-
___

-So rather than lacking the free time, she instead rarely uses it...Helping the kingdom out and aiding Chaldea in missions is one thing, but not taking much time for herself at all is another-
-no, she doesn't, though now one of the dark mages she knows is around :V-

Ingrid: "How did she teach dark magic without knowing any of it herself? ...She's honestly perplexing me now..."
---
Zelda: I really should manage my schedule better to have more moments like this. It feels like it's been months since I had a break...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-no, she doesn't, though now one of the dark mages she knows is around :V-

Ingrid: "How did she teach dark magic without knowing any of it herself? ...She's honestly perplexing me now..."
---
Zelda: I really should manage my schedule better to have more moments like this. It feels like it's been months since I had a break...
Moon: "I wish to have more answers as well, so perhaps all three of us should talk to her..."
___

-And that's in spite of having visited these hot springs previously recently...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: "I wish to have more answers as well, so perhaps all three of us should talk to her..."
___

-And that's in spite of having visited these hot springs previously recently...-
-if they go see her, they'd notice her chatting with a new purple-haired woman and generally having a really good time-
---
-it shows how much stress all her work does-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-if they go see her, they'd notice her chatting with a new purple-haired woman and generally having a really good time-
---
-it shows how much stress all her work does-
-Should they yet? I wondered if Medea should be involved too-

-Though Byleth's friend at least may be able to change Ingrid's views on dark magic-
___

-And yet right now, all of that stress has practically vanished-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Should they yet? I wondered if Medea should be involved too-

-Though Byleth's friend at least may be able to change Ingrid's views on dark magic-
___

-And yet right now, all of that stress has practically vanished-
-maybe they just stumble into Byleth first?-
---
Zelda: Hot springs are always so soothing...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Now that was pretty rude!" :glare:

Byleth: "Calm down, you two!"
---
-AWWWWWWWWWWW-
---
-she will....eventually :V-
Guifei: "So are you a friend of Byleth?"
---
Sakura: Maybe I should call Rider to join us!
---
-Of course, fufufufu-
Got it around the same time as Kirby plush as well as a Black Yoshi plush, IIRC. There was a whole bunch of Nintendo merchandise for sale there, but those were the three I wanted at the time that were within a reasonable price.

Peridot: "SHOW FIRST OR A SNACK FIRENDS?! GAH!"

-Then someone knocked on the door-
___

Star: "And we should probably start by talking to them..."

-Asterios being Circe's nephew might help the Gorgan Sisters become acquainted with her, at least-
___

-Stonewatcher Island was formerly home to an ancient giant sculpture of a head, one that was rumored to be hiding a valuable treasure below the island, as well as then facing a heavily-armed monster watch tower that itself stored a valuable item-

-Six-Eye Reef, on the other hand, is one of many reefs of it's kind in the Great Sea, resembling one side of a six-sided die when viewed from above. The two passed this island by more distantly, since monster ships do congregate within the walls of the reef-
___

-Joe's thoughts?-

Pearl: "Not at all. I'm just gathering some more home schooling supplies for Steven!"
That reminds me of the Black Yoshi alt removal and I really don't like the Crafted Yoshi alt. :V

-And who would that someone be?-
---
Lily: "Let's look for where they are then..."

-That is true as well-
---
Lusamine: "Awww, it's a shame for the reef... It could potentially look beautiful"

Aya: "Though that one island may also be better off-limits..."
---
Joe: I see why this place was chosen.

Ahim: "Oh, so he's tutored in his home?"

___

___

___

---
Link: I guess I could rely on Wolf in the front lines while I set traps with Runes...
---
---
Arlon: "I believe Miss Luvia is referring to the one who keeps spreading Phazon to other worlds."
-What Uni asked-
---
-Probably, he also should learn he's fine...-
---
Abby: "How does mint chocolate taste like"?"
---
-True on that, yeah-

da Vinci: "That's right, here's a picture of it" -shows a pic of Dark Samus-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That reminds me of the Black Yoshi alt removal and I really don't like the Crafted Yoshi alt. :V

-And who would that someone be?-
---
Lily: "Let's look for where they are then..."

-That is true as well-
---
Lusamine: "Awww, it's a shame for the reef... It could potentially look beautiful"

Aya: "Though that one island may also be better off-limits..."
---
Joe: I see why this place was chosen.

Ahim: "Oh, so he's tutored in his home?"
I honestly forgot about that. :V

Lapis: "Peridot?"

Peridot: "Oh, hey Lapis. I was just in the middle of a dilemma about a new show I'm currently watching."

Lapis: "New anime, huh? What's this one called?"

Peridot: "Spy X Family. It's mostly lighthearted, BUT ALSO EXTREMELY DRAMATIC!" :urg:
___

-Where would they find them?-
___

-Stonewatcher Island is relatively safe outside of it's underground temple, at least-

-The reef would definitely be a nice sight if it weren't a monster base-
___

-By Marvelous for a vacation?-

Pearl: "Why yes, as a matter of fact I teach him myself!"

-why not ask?-
---
-it wouldn't be a shocking thing, honestly-

Zelda: Either way they feel nice...
-Considering the dark magic situation, she's curious enough to ask, so she approaches the duo-

Moon: "Excuse me?"

___

-It's like taking a very warm bath, so it's very soothing and refreshing-

---
---
---
-What Uni asked-
---
---
---
-True on that, yeah-

-They'd be able to, though they opt to do so after first bringing the other Darkners to the main Dark World and meeting up with Ralsei again-

Kris: "Let's buy some replacement stuff after we get everyone back to Ralsei's place...I don't think we can hold that many items at once."

Susie: "Works for me." :p
___

-Wolf would be relieved that Link's alive, but also worried for his spirit and confidence knowing his fighting ability may be limited?-
___

Specter: "Would you like some as well, Abigail?"
___

Nora: "That technology looks remarkably advanced...and oddly enough, almost organic."

F-From our understanding, she practically is a living, organic s-suit of powered armor...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-What Uni asked-
---
---
---
-True on that, yeah-

-They'd be able to, though they opt to do so after first bringing the other Darkners to the main Dark World and meeting up with Ralsei again-

Kris: "Let's buy some replacement stuff after we get everyone back to Ralsei's place...I don't think we can hold that many items at once."

___

-Wolf would be relieved that Link's alive, but also worried for his spirit and confidence knowing his fighting ability may be limited?-
___

___

Nora: "That technology looks remarkably advanced...and oddly enough, almost organic."

F-From our understanding, she practically is a living, organic s-suit of powered armor...
-Weiss is visibly uncomfortable with the idea-
---
-pretty much what KoP said-
---
Kanna: "I don't mind sharing my bowl with you, Abby-san." :)
---
Arlon: "We're not sure how this creature came to be, but we know it is nothing but trouble."

Considering the dark magic situation, she's curious enough to ask, so she approaches the duo-

Moon: "Excuse me?"

___

-It's like taking a very warm bath, so it's very soothing and refreshing-
Byleth: "Oh, you wish for another talk, Moon?"

Shez: "You know her? Good then."
---
Zelda: Why do I never think of taking one...?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: "Possibly, at least. Pardon me, but I don't believe I've seen you here before." -Said to Shez-

___

-An ordinary bath?-
Shez: "I'd be surprised if you did. I dropped here not that long ago." :p

Byleth: -to Moon- "Remember when I told you one of my closest friends may have been one of the strongest dark mages I know? Well, this is the friend in question. Moon, this is Shez. Shez, meet Moon, Queen of Mewni."

Shez: "O-Oh... I'm talking to an actual queen? I should probably try to be more courteous then..." :lol:

Byleth: "You're fine, Shez." :)
---
-a relaxing hot spring bath-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "I'd be surprised if you did. I dropped here not that long ago." :p

Byleth: -to Moon- "Remember when I told you one of my closest friends may have been one of the strongest dark mages I know? Well, this is the friend in question. Moon, this is Shez. Shez, meet Moon, Queen of Mewni."

Shez: "O-Oh... I'm talking to an actual queen? I should probably try to be more courteous then..." :lol:

Byleth: "You're fine, Shez." :)
---
-a relaxing hot spring bath-
Moon: "It's alright, Many members of this organization follow a more casual etiquette for the most part, and I can accept that."
___

-Well, she thought of it today- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: "It's alright, Many members of this organization follow a more casual etiquette for the most part, and I can accept that."
___

-Well, she thought of it today- :V
Shez: "Oh, alright then. So B told you of my powers?"

Byleth: "Nothing specific. Dark magic was just part of the conversation so I thought about you."
---
-it's good she thought of it at least once-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Oh, alright then. So B told you of my powers?"

Byleth: "Nothing specific. Dark magic was just part of the conversation so I thought about you."
---
-it's good she thought of it at least once-
Moon: "So you really are the dark mage Byleth mentioned..."

___

-Will she think of it or taking breaks in general again in the future or did she mainly think of as a result of the extraordinarily high stress of saving Link from Phazon...?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: "So you really are the dark mage Byleth mentioned..."

___

-Will she think of it or taking breaks in general again in the future or did she mainly think of as a result of the extraordinarily high stress of saving Link from Phazon...?-
Shez: "Maybe I am, maybe I ain't. What about it?" :p
---
Zelda: "I wonder when I will next need one..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "The name's Shez. Pleasure meet you both." :grin:

-did Byleth talk of Shez off-screen or nah? :V-
---
-Rider would definitely enjoy Sakura's company-
---
-but not now :V-
Arcueid: "Aaaah, you're the one that had the power of an Anti-Christ!"
-Anti-what?-
---
Sakura: "Hold on, I need to do something"
---
-Yeah, pretty much- :V
Shirou: "I'm willing to lend you hand though"
Tomoe: "Thank you, I'll be sure to pay back!"
I honestly forgot about that. :V

Lapis: "Peridot?"

Peridot: "Oh, hey Lapis. I was just in the middle of a dilemma about a new show I'm currently watching."

Lapis: "New anime, huh? What's this one called?"

Peridot: "Spy X Family. It's mostly lighthearted, BUT ALSO EXTREMELY DRAMATIC!" :urg:
___

-Where would they find them?-
___

-Stonewatcher Island is relatively safe outside of it's underground temple, at least-

-The reef would definitely be a nice sight if it weren't a monster base-
___

-By Marvelous for a vacation?-

Pearl: "Why yes, as a matter of fact I teach him myself!"
Well, now you remember. :V

-She seems invested, ain't she Lapis?-
---
-Probably trying to garner attention and worship somewhere-
---
Aya: I wonder if there'd be a way to take a picture and frame it, at least...
---
-Yeah, pretty much-

Ahim: "I see, has it always been like this?"

___

___

___

---
---
---
Arlon: "We're not sure how this creature came to be, but we know it is nothing but trouble."
Illya: "...Isn't the TSAB space police-military?"
Fate: "........Um, I just don't think this in the manual...You know, we monitor magic moreso than something local..."
---
-That sounds fair enough, Link is... Anything but this...-
---
Abigail: "A little bit, please and thank you!"
---
da Vinci: "It can think, capable of fighting with planned moves and shoot various types of projectiles, not to mentions being very durable"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well, now you remember. :V

-She seems invested, ain't she Lapis?-
---
-Probably trying to garner attention and worship somewhere-
---
Aya: I wonder if there'd be a way to take a picture and frame it, at least...
---
-Yeah, pretty much-

Ahim: "I see, has it always been like this?"
Lapis: "Whoa, you're already a big fan of this one." :p

Peridot: "It's easily one of the best new anime in recent years!"
___

-Are their attempts successful?-
___

-Maybe from a high platform?-
___

-It helps that one of their allies actually lives in a seaside town-

Pearl: "Once he began school studies to begin with, yes."

---
---
---
Fate: "........Um, I just don't think this in the manual...You know, we monitor magic moreso than something local..."
---
---
---
da Vinci: "It can think, capable of fighting with planned moves and shoot various types of projectiles, not to mentions being very durable"
Susie: "...Stealing or not, these guys are literally Darkners. As far as we know, they can't really take form without a Dark Fountain, so they'd be stuck like this if we left them here. Do you really wanna just leave all the people in that world to be left dormant here or something?"

(...Stealing isn't right, but if they're truly trapped in those forms here, then just leaving them here isn't the right call, either...) :urg:
___

-Would Wolf visit him now?-
___

-Mint chip ice cream is shared!-
___

Nora: "...Do you know it's current whereabouts?"

I-It was last sighted being sent into a dying dimension...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: "I wouldn't classify a teleportation spell as dark magic..."
___

-And even without hot springs, it's also just healthy to take breaks in general-
Shez: "That wasn't a dash, I just moved really fast. ...I can teleport too though."

Byleth: "In Fodlan, teleporting yourself is exclusively a dark magic. I suppose other worlds would be different about it... Maybe the best way to prove your skill would be a sparring match, Shez?"
---
-very much so-

Arcueid: "Aaaah, you're the one that had the power of an Anti-Christ!"
-Anti-what?-
---
Sakura: "Hold on, I need to do something"
---
-Yeah, pretty much- :V
Shirou: "I'm willing to lend you hand though"
Tomoe: "Thank you, I'll be sure to pay back!"
Shez: "Anti-what now?"
---
Camilla: "Go ahead then~"
---
Kanna: "I'll try my best too~!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
Susie: "...Stealing or not, these guys are literally Darkners. As far as we know, they can't really take form without a Dark Fountain, so they'd be stuck like this if we left them here. Do you really wanna just leave all the people in that world to be left dormant here or something?"

(...Stealing isn't right, but if they're truly trapped in those forms here, then just leaving them here isn't the right call, either...) :urg:
___

___

___

Byleth: "A complicated mess... I'll help, but if things go wrong, I take full responsibility in fixing this."
---
-he doesn't know he's fixed yet-
---
-Illya be like "KANNA SHARING?!"-
---
Arlon: "Now is the time to strike to the source before that armored freak reappears."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "That wasn't a dash, I just moved really fast. ...I can teleport too though."

Byleth: "In Fodlan, teleporting yourself is exclusively a dark magic. I suppose other worlds would be different about it... Maybe the best way to prove your skill would be a sparring match, Shez?"
---
-very much so-
Moon: "Teleportation is considered dark magic in your world? That's...rather peculiar..."
___

-Does she consider that while taking this break?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: "Teleportation is considered dark magic in your world? That's...rather peculiar..."
___

-Does she consider that while taking this break?-
Byleth: "The caster teleporting themselves is dark magic, yes. But a caster teleporting others? That's white magic. It gets... complicated..."
---
-maybe...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Lapis: "Whoa, you're already a big fan of this one." :p

Peridot: "It's easily one of the best new anime in recent years!"
___

-Are their attempts successful?-
___

-Maybe from a high platform?-
___

-It helps that one of their allies actually lives in a seaside town-

Pearl: "Once he began school studies to begin with, yes."
-Seems she's quite liking it alright- :p
---
-Nope, nope they wouldn't be-
---
-Mayhaps, it would be a nice way to not get too close...-
---
-Yeah, made iteasier to select it. They've been in a ruckus lately-

Ahim: "Oh..." I hope that hasn't affected his social skills.
Shez: "Anti-what now?"
---
Camilla: "Go ahead then~"
---
Kanna: "I'll try my best too~!"
Arcueid: "Eh, we can clear things up later! But hiiiii~!" -waving hand-
Guifei: "Excuse her, she's very hyperactive"
---
-And so she called Medusa by phone, who would agree to do to them-
---
Shirou: "I know you will" -pats-

___

___

___

Byleth: "A complicated mess... I'll help, but if things go wrong, I take full responsibility in fixing this."
---
---
---
Arlon: "Now is the time to strike to the source before that armored freak reappears."
Charlotte: "I have no reason to distrust them..."
Gareth: "Uuuuh... I-I suppose they've been at this for longer......." -doesn't likes it, but if it's necessary....-
Roberts: "...I'm a pirate, so I don't think you should rely on me for judgement"
Luka: "Same!"
---
-True, maybe he gets told in a little bit-
---
-IT'S DOWNRIGHT BIZARRE-
---
Eleonora: "Surprisingly it hasn't yet..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: "...It sounds like dark magic in Mewni and dark magic in Fodlan are two drastically different things..."
___

-Zelda's thoughts?-
Byleth: "But I imagine there could be some resemblances..."
---
Zelda: I wonder if there are some in Chaldea's base...

Arcueid: "Eh, we can clear things up later! But hiiiii~!" -waving hand-
Guifei: "Excuse her, she's very hyperactive"
---
-And so she called Medusa by phone, who would agree to do to them-
---
Shirou: "I know you will" -pats-
Shez: "I honestly don't mind."
---
-how nice~-
---
Kanna: -giggling-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Name's Shez. Nice to meet you." :)
---
-and joines Sakura?-
---
-she always be-
Guifei: "My name is Yang Guifei, but you can call me Yuuyuu~!"
---
Medusa: "Hey"
Sakura: "Rider!" :D
---
Tomoe: I hope I can comply to Emiya-dono's teachings, then...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Seems she's quite liking it alright- :p
---
-Nope, nope they wouldn't be-
---
-Mayhaps, it would be a nice way to not get too close...-
---
-Yeah, made iteasier to select it. They've been in a ruckus lately-

Ahim: "Oh..." I hope that hasn't affected his social skills.
Lapis: "It almost sounds like you like it even more than Re:Zero." :p

Peridot: "Impossible! None have a superior storryline to the main adaptation of Re:Zero!"
___

-Of course not- :p
___

-But for now, they most likely sail back to the villa-
___

-From Toffee, to Drakkon, to Coyle, to Phazon, to Queen...-

-It totally does- :V

Byleth: "But I imagine there could be some resemblances..."
---
Zelda: I wonder if there are some in Chaldea's base...
Moon: "You suggested a spar between you two, correct? Would you mind demonstrating some spells that are classified as dark magic in your world, Shez? If they aren't too dangerous, that is..."
___

-There totally are, the location is just less private as a result-

---
---
---
Charlotte: "I have no reason to distrust them..."
Gareth: "Uuuuh... I-I suppose they've been at this for longer......." -doesn't likes it, but if it's necessary....-
Roberts: "...I'm a pirate, so I don't think you should rely on me for judgement"
Luka: "Same!"
---
-True, maybe he gets told in a little bit-
---
-IT'S DOWNRIGHT BIZARRE-
---
Eleonora: "Surprisingly it hasn't yet..."
Susie: "...Thanks. Don't worry, we wouldn't be taking all of this stuff if it wasn't for good reason!"

Kris: "Some of you should probably talk to Ralsei before you head back, too..."

Susie: "Sides, we wanna go and help you guys too. You've still got an evil punk to curb stomp, plus you already helped us. You didn't think we were gonna let you guys have all the fun, did you?" :p

___

-Alphys would call him about the matter soon after hearing word about Link's current status herself-
___

-Just like Illya eating a lot of food while in the Cyber World?- :V
___

Nora: "Then what are we waiting for? Let's get to it!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Lapis: "It almost sounds like you like it even more than Re:Zero." :p

Peridot: "Impossible! None have a superior storryline to the main adaptation of Re:Zero!"
___

-Of course not- :p
___

-But for now, they most likely sail back to the villa-
___

-From Toffee, to Drakkon, to Coyle, to Phazon, to Queen...-

-It totally does- :V
-Still can enjoy other works plenty- :p
---
-It's very hard to take them seriously-
---
-How clse are they by now?-
---
-Yeah, lots of stuff....-

Ahim: "May I help you?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Still can enjoy other works plenty- :p
---
-It's very hard to take them seriously-
---
-How clse are they by now?-
---
-Yeah, lots of stuff....-

Ahim: "May I help you?"
Peridot: "But a lot of the other anime I binged alongside are also of respectable quality. As is this one!"

Lapis: "Good thing, because I brought back some stuff from an anime convetion that I think you'll like." :p
___

-Ironic given Euryale's status as Chaldea's Straight Woman, at least- :p
___

-Close enough that the villa is in their sights-
___

-At least most of those threats would have been dealt with by now, with some being defeated and others becoming allies...-

Pearl: "Aren't you and your companions on vacation? You shouldn't have to worry about helping us, even just with small favors."

-Ahim still considers it no trouble?-

Top Bottom