• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"A small, purple ghostly entity approaches them, clearly one of the Snatcher's minions. It asked if they wanted to know the way out of Subcon."
___

Marco: I'll always have enough fight in me. "Karate stance"

"Pirates hissing at them while other creatures like Cacatacs, Geemers, Skrees and Sidehoppers approach en masse."
Ruby: "Y-"

Yang: -stops her- "Could be atrap..."
---
Zelda: "Then this should be nothing." -rapier in hand-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Artemis has her bow ready for anything!-
---
-She really tempted to use her NP now-

Ozymandias: "Correct, let me tell you about the story of my dear brother!"
---
-They run around using it!-
"No more fights in the infirmary, fortunately."
___

"She should, since they're just trying to steal her clothes again to make a profit off of them."

"He stops crying and sits on all fours, highly curious about Ozy's story."
___

"Lancer is excited by the practically cinematic destruction they can cause with it!"

Ruby: "Y-"

Yang: -stops her- "Could be atrap..."
---
Zelda: "Then this should be nothing." -rapier in hand-
"It responded with a rather sarcastic remark about how staying in a place crawling with the Snatcher's minions could be any better than asking one for help anyway, before directing them to a portal in the distance, over the horizon."

"It's identical to the one the Snatcher sent them through."
___

"Marco kicked a pirat in the face and defeated it instantly."

Zelda: 😱
---
Arlon: "Using the Vincis, most likely."
---
Ingrid: -still holding on...-
-Emilia is shown thinking of Subaru, then she's told to get in the cart with the kids by now as it gets going, the camera panning to the hidden bag of explosive magic stones she's unaware of as she gets in. Subaru is understandably trying to think how to solve this and asks Felix if they can reach them riding a dragon, but then Otto interferes, saying that so long they purchase his stuff, he does know a shortcut, and Subaru in the hurry accepts-

-Julius lends one of his contracted spirits to Subaru, unable to go due to some injuries from fighting Petelgeuse, so Subaru tells him to rest and bids him and Felix farewell, to make sure they celebrate later-

Medea: "And they better do"

-In a nutshell, Otto with his dragon-pulled cart plans to go through a certain direction out the road in the forest, having a Divine Blessing himself of better hearing to understand other creatures to figure the better path by listeining where animals roam... Which has them go through cliffs, lakes and wooden bridges. Otto is clearly having a kick out of this-

Medea: "...Why am I reminded of Irisviel?"
-----
Luvia: "Curses, and we're having our brilliant minds trimming down by them..."
-----
-Welp, that ain't good for Toffee-
Please let this work!
___

UGH! I wanna punch her in the face! "Punches a hole in the nearest wall instead, looking absolutely pissed"
___

Moon: I call the darkness unto me, from deepest depths of earth and sea., from ancient evils awoken, break the once that can't be broken. from blackest night I pledge my soul.

(The spell she used to curse my regeneration and decimate my army...)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Emilia is shown thinking of Subaru, then she's told to get in the cart with the kids by now as it gets going, the camera panning to the hidden bag of explosive magic stones she's unaware of as she gets in. Subaru is understandably trying to think how to solve this and asks Felix if they can reach them riding a dragon, but then Otto interferes, saying that so long they purchase his stuff, he does know a shortcut, and Subaru in the hurry accepts-

-Julius lends one of his contracted spirits to Subaru, unable to go due to some injuries from fighting Petelgeuse, so Subaru tells him to rest and bids him and Felix farewell, to make sure they celebrate later-

Medea: "And they better do"

-In a nutshell, Otto with his dragon-pulled cart plans to go through a certain direction out the road in the forest, having a Divine Blessing himself of better hearing to understand other creatures to figure the better path by listeining where animals roam... Which has them go through cliffs, lakes and wooden bridges. Otto is clearly having a kick out of this-

Medea: "...Why am I reminded of Irisviel?"
-----
Luvia: "Curses, and we're having our brilliant minds trimming down by them..."
-----
-Welp, that ain't good for Toffee-
Please let this work!
___

UGH! I wanna punch her in the face! "Punches a hole in the nearest wall instead, looking absolutely pissed"
___

Moon: I call the darkness unto me, from deepest depths of earth and sea., from ancient evils awoken, break the once that can't be broken. from blackest night I pledge my soul.

Zelda: -HOPEFUL-
---
Arlon: "Now, calm down, Lady Jenny. Anger will not solve anything..."
---
-YES, THAT ONE-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It responded with a rather sarcastic remark about how staying in a place crawling with the Snatcher's minions could be any better than asking one for help anyway, before directing them to a portal in the distance, over the horizon."

"It's identical to the one the Snatcher sent them through."
___

"Marco kicked a pirat in the face and defeated it instantly."
Ruby: -about to run to it-

Yang: -holding Ruby by the hood- "Could be a trap."
---
-Zelda ripped off Link's spin attack to strike around her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: -about to run to it-

Yang: -holding Ruby by the hood- "Could be a trap."
---
-Zelda ripped off Link's spin attack to strike around her-
Steven: What other choice do we have? I'll check it myself. "Going there"

Pearl: Steven, wait!

"Meanwhile other minions of the Snatcher were in the area."

"A lot of them seemed mischievous and cheerful, but no in a malicious way."
___

"She got combat training, so she's just about as good of a swordsman as Link is :V"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"No more fights in the infirmary, fortunately."
___

"She should, since they're just trying to steal her clothes again to make a profit off of them."

"He stops crying and sits on all fours, highly curious about Ozy's story."
___

"Lancer is excited by the practically cinematic destruction they can cause with it!"
-A miracle after what happened-
---
Marie: "You oblige to some brutish methods. And I won't have any regrets!" -readying!-

Ozymandias: "It all started, many years in my early life..."
---
-While playing, they don't know, but they're being observed-
Please let this work!
___

___

---
---
-YES, THAT ONE-
-However, they can see the animals fleeing from something... Subaru sees back that they're being followed, and he wonders how the thing following them can be so persistent, as it's revealed to be a serverely disfigured and almost dead Petelgeuse using the Authority of Sloth to go around like a large arthropod-

Petelgeuse.png

Medea: "Ew"
------
-Luvia wonders on what they can do-
------
Kama: "Oh you won't!" -tries to get suicide bombing bodies to her-
-nice-
---
-perhaps they gave her a bit of optimism in her hopeless situation-
-Gengar hoping to find Sakura...-
---
-That she could rise up, and become someone-
-Ironically, her favorite tale being The Little Mermaid-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
Marie: "You oblige to some brutish methods. And I won't have any regrets!" -readying!-

---
(Please be careful...)

(...I don't want to lose any of you...)

___

"Some Ki-Hubtere try to interrupt her Noble Phantasm by lifting her off the ground and taking her boots and gloves away again."

"Patxi listens intently."
___

"By who...?"

---
---
-YES, THAT ONE-
---

---

-However, they can see the animals fleeing from something... Subaru sees back that they're being followed, and he wonders how the thing following them can be so persistent, as it's revealed to be a serverely disfigured and almost dead Petelgeuse using the Authority of Sloth to go around like a large arthropod-

View attachment 290413

------
------
H-His final form!
___

I know...We need to get outta here and sneak back into what used to be your Basel fortress to rescue our friends and take Toffee's associates down!
___

"Moon still has to finish reciting the spell, so can some of Ingrid's own doubles stop them?!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Steven: What other choice do we have? I'll check it myself. "Going there"

Pearl: Steven, wait!

"Meanwhile other minions of the Snatcher were in the area."

"A lot of them seemed mischievous and cheerful, but no in a malicious way."
___

"She got combat training, so she's just about as good of a swordsman as Link is :V"
Jaune: "We're following you then."
---
-if that's supposed to be a joke on Link's skills, he's canonically one of Hyrule's greatest swordsmen ever-

-if it's a joke on BotW's combat system... LMAO-

-Gengar hoping to find Sakura...-
---
-That she could rise up, and become someone-
-Ironically, her favorite tale being The Little Mermaid-
-and Kanna hoping to find Mama-
---
Harleen: That, I already knew

------
------
H-His final form!
___

I know...We need to get outta here and sneak back into what used to be your Basel fortress to rescue our friends and take Toffee's associates down!
___

"Moon still has to finish reciting the spell, so can some of Ingrid's own doubles stop them?!"
Zelda: -unfazed by the appearance, but worried for Subaru nonetheless-

Deadpool: "KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!"
---
Arlon: "....His entire forces are here, and without the Shadow Border, traveling to other dimensions will be... quite the challenge."
---
-the doubles that stood still and did nothing to distract Kama and Toffee all rushed at the Kamas to take the blasts from a safe distance, protecting Moon-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Please be careful...)

(...I don't want to lose any of you...)

___

"Some Ki-Hubtere try to interrupt her Noble Phantasm by lifting her off the ground and taking her boots and gloves away again."

"Patxi listens intently."
___

"By who...?"
Artemis: "Awww~ I'll try not to lose..."
---
Marie: "Now's my chance! I want to sparkle! I am going go all out!

The Lovable Brilliance, For Eternity
Crystal Dress!

I love you all!"

Ozymandias: "It all started when he was found in the rivers as a baby by our servants..."
---
-Ravage, acting in hiding-
H-His final form!
___

___

---
Arlon: "....His entire forces are here, and without the Shadow Border, traveling to other dimensions will be... quite the challenge."
---
-the doubles that stood still and did nothing to distract Kama and Toffee all rushed at the Kamas to take the blasts from a safe distance, protecting Moon-
-Petelgeuse still wants to possess Subaru. Meanwhile the other carts, including the one where Emilia is in, get attacked, as said kids cling to her for safety and she tries to assure them they'll be fine. She and Puck telepathically speak, and see that Wilhelm is handling the cultists well enough, so their interference might be unnecessary, though she jokes that maybe his cuteness might calm them down-

-Whatever the case, the carts go as fast as they can and even have to go through some rocks, Emilia still assuring they will be fine, though some of the kids revealed that they promised Subaru they won't leave her, to which Petra facepalms as they were not meant to-

Osakabehime: "I think that's cute..."

-Otto's cart is still chased by a mad Petelgeuse chanting about needing Satella's love, to which Subaru shouts "She doesn't loves you nor me! What person would crush their lover's heart?!" and once they got out the forest, he threw some pots at his face, and even used the spirit Julius lent him to sethim on fire-
---
Luvia: "Going there unplanned would be suicidal..."
---
-It works, but Kama sends more-
-and Kanna hoping to find Mama-
---
Harleen: That, I already knew
-She must still be in the base, right?-
---
-Indeed, but not the sheer irony behind it...-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Artemis: "Awww~ I'll try not to lose..."
---
Marie: "Now's my chance! I want to sparkle! I am going go all out!

The Lovable Brilliance, For Eternity
Crystal Dress!

I love you all!"

Ozymandias: "It all started when he was found in the rivers as a baby by our servants..."
---
-Ravage, acting in hiding-
"Heshima deeply worried."
___

"This manages to wipe out every Space Pirate in the vicinity."

"Still listening, not saying a word as he doesn't want to interrupt it."
___

"The Decepticons made it here..."

Jaune: "We're following you then."
---
-if that's supposed to be a joke on Link's skills, he's canonically one of Hyrule's greatest swordsmen ever-

-if it's a joke on BotW's combat system... LMAO-
Steven: Thank you...be careful, everyone.

"He briefly looks through the portal just to see if anything looks familiar, just as quickly as a worried Pearl and Amethyst pulled him away from it."
___

"Mainly the latter :V"

---
---
-Petelgeuse still wants to possess Subaru. Meanwhile the other carts, including the one where Emilia is in, get attacked, as said kids cling to her for safety and she tries to assure them they'll be fine. She and Puck telepathically speak, and see that Wilhelm is handling the cultists well enough, so their interference might be unnecessary, though she jokes that maybe his cuteness might calm them down-

-Whatever the case, the carts go as fast as they can and even have to go through some rocks, Emilia still assuring they will be fine, though some of the kids revealed that they promised Subaru they won't leave her, to which Petra facepalms as they were not meant to-

-Otto's cart is still chased by a mad Petelgeuse chanting about needing Satella's love, to which Subaru shouts "She doesn't loves you nor me! What person would crush their lover's heart?!" and once they got out the forest, he threw some pots at his face, and even used the spirit Julius lent him to sethim on fire-
---
---
Guy's good with kids...

KILL PETELGEUSE!

___

We have to get Ela and da Vinci back somehow!
___

Moon: From blackest night I pledge my soul, and crush my heart to burning cold, to summon forth the deadly power....

"Reciting it quickly..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Heshima deeply worried."
___

"This manages to wipe out every Space Pirate in the vicinity."

"Still listening, not saying a word as he doesn't want to interrupt it."
___

"The Decepticons made it here..."
-They might be gone soon...-
---
Marie: "Oh my, is the dance already over?"

-Thus he goes on...-
---
-Currently, the feline-like Cybertronian had scanned and attained the alternate mode of a USB drive, which is just in the same room, observing them-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They might be gone soon...-
---
Marie: "Oh my, is the dance already over?"

-Thus he goes on...-
---
-Currently, the feline-like Cybertronian had scanned and attained the alternate mode of a USB drive, which is just in the same room, observing them-
(...How are you all feeling?) "The effects of the fritz remain on his mind.."
___

"It...looks like she took care of all of the present thieves!"

(You were close with your brother, right?)
___

"These...are not the people who inhabited this base the last time they were here."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(...How are you all feeling?) "The effects of the fritz remain on his mind.."
___

"It...looks like she took care of all of the present thieves!"

(You were close with your brother, right?)
___

"These...are not the people who inhabited this base the last time they were here."
Orion: "I feel tired..."
---
-She feels proud of herself-

Ozymandias: "That wouldn't even start it"
---
-Nope. They are definitely Servants, but but they are unconnected to the previous owners of this base...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Orion: "I feel tired..."
---
-She feels proud of herself-

Ozymandias: "That wouldn't even start it"
---
-Nope. They are definitely Servants, but but they are unconnected to the previous owners of this base...-
(...I see...And how about you, Ata? Artemis?)

"Getting increasingly worried"

___

"Though there's probably more elsewhere in the base, but at least this squad failed to get away with this cargo."

"That made him smile."
___

"The monster child they're with is also a total stranger."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She must still be in the base, right?-
---
-Indeed, but not the sheer irony behind it...-
-hopefully-
---
-LMAO-

Steven: Thank you...be careful, everyone.

"He briefly looks through the portal just to see if anything looks familiar, just as quickly as a worried Pearl and Amethyst pulled him away from it."
___

"Mainly the latter :V"
Yang: "that's dangerous!"
---
-then LMAO-

---
---
Guy's good with kids...

KILL PETELGEUSE!

___

___

Moon: From blackest night I pledge my soul, and crush my heart to burning cold, to summon forth the deadly power....

"Reciting it quickly..."
Zelda: "What Undyne said!"
---
Arlon: "But how..."
---
-Ingrid trying to protecc while keeping a hold on Toffee-

-Rook helping to protecc too-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Done with RWBY Volume 6 already.

Really strong season with plenty of character development and major story events and reveals taking place. Definitely one of the strongest volumes so far, as well as one of my personal favorites. :p

Yang: "that's dangerous!"
---
-then LMAO-
Amethyst: What Yang said, Steven!

Steven: But I saw the other side, it leads right back to the first portal that took us here!

___

"Still, it's evident that even if magic is her specialty, she doesn't need it to defend herself or kick some ass."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Guy's good with kids...

KILL PETELGEUSE!

___

___

"Reciting it quickly..."
---
---

-Even while burning, Petelgeuse proclaims his love for Satella, to which Subaru proclaims "Had you kept being a monster, you maybe could have beaten me!" as he throws away Petelgeuse's gospel, which he picked midair... And Subaru used the distraction to punch his face hard, making Petelgeuse toss his gospel back to the cart, and trapping one of his arms in one of the wheels, comdemning him to be dragged and crushed by it-

-Petelgeuse proclaims that this is impossible since he was meant to win, so Subaru picks his gospel and with some of his blood, opens it and writes the Japanese word for finished, showing it and saying "The only one finished here is you!"-

End.png

-And thus, Subaru watches with a face of defiance as the rest of Petelgeuse's remains are burnt, dragged and crushed by the wheel, his last words? "SUBARU NATSUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!"-

Hayate: "...That was an amazing villain death scene"
---
Luvia: "Remind me, do we have any psychic?"
---
Kama: -SENDING MORE STILL-
-hopefully-
---
-LMAO-
-How is she right now?-
---
-Seems she was looked down upon too for the while she was sick-
-And ignored-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Neither of you guys replied to my other posts lol.

And because I really need to talk about the 6th Volume of RWBY now that I've finally seen it, I'm gonna share some thoughts here:

Maria/The Grimm Reaper is a great character and basically this series' Yoda.

-Oscar really deserves better.

-I get why everyone was mad or despondent after learning the whole truth about Salem and that Ozpin didn't have a real plan to finish her off, but I also get why Ozpin kept the details hidden. Both sides had valid points of their own.

-It was surprising to see Ruby actually get angry with Qrow for once, though with how much of a grieving, unhelpful drunkard he had been for most of the volume, she really can't be blamed.

-I'd really like to learn who the heck that seeming relative of Pyrrha is. The scene of Jaune and her other teammates finally coming to terms with her loss was also powerful and much-needed.

-Ruby trying to learn about her Silver Eyes from Maria has the same energy as Rey trying to learn the Force from Luke and I love it.

-I've wanted Adam to die ever since he cut off Yang's arm in Volume 3, and when she and Blake finally put an end to him here, I was NOT disappointed. Apparently a lot of other people were? I can get that if it's because his background with the Schnee Dust Company wasn't fully explored or explained, but other than that, I think he served his purpose as a villain. Nothing besides that felt lacking.

-Final fight and scene was great. Even Ruby, who's been pretty consistent with her optimism in every Volume, needed a reminder of what she truly valued in life and all of her happiest and dearest memories in order to fully utilize the power of her Silver Eyes, here. Everything about the finale was awesome.

Wouldn't be posting this if I wasn't eager to talk about what I've been missing out on lol.

---
---

-Even while burning, Petelgeuse proclaims his love for Satella, to which Subaru proclaims "Had you kept being a monster, you maybe could have beaten me!" as he throws away Petelgeuse's gospel, which he picked midair... And Subaru used the distraction to punch his face hard, making Petelgeuse toss his gospel back to the cart, and trapping one of his arms in one of the wheels, comdemning him to be dragged and crushed by it-

-Petelgeuse proclaims that this is impossible since he was meant to win, so Subaru picks his gospel and with some of his blood, opens it and writes the Japanese word for finished, showing it and saying "The only one finished here is you!"-

View attachment 290473

-And thus, Subaru watches with a face of defiance as the rest of Petelgeuse's remains are burnt, dragged and crushed by the wheel, his last words? "SUBARU NATSUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!"-

---
---
"Undyne CHEERED!"
___

I'm pretty sure we have a few...
___

Moon: To see my hated foe devoured!

"A dark, almost black purple magic beam was cast at Toffee's arm, releasing several small magic butterfly familiars of identical color in the process, that flew off in random, separate directions."

"Due Ingrid's telekinetic hold on him, he would not be able to cast a shield to block it in time."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(...I see...And how about you, Ata? Artemis?)

"Getting increasingly worried"

___

"Though there's probably more elsewhere in the base, but at least this squad failed to get away with this cargo."

"That made him smile."
___

"The monster child they're with is also a total stranger."
Atalanta: "...I don't know"
Artemis: "Mostly fine"
---
-She guesses she'll have to return it...-

-They seem to have always stuck together-
---
-As are all the armed suited individuals around the base-
-worried...-
---
Harleen: I'd have been there for her if I was there...
-Thoughts?-
---
-But alas, they were worlds apart...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I've wanted Adam to die ever since he cut off Yang's arm in Volume 3, and when she and Blake finally put an end to him here, I was NOT disappointed. Apparently a lot of other people were? I can get that if it's because his background with the Schnee Dust Company wasn't fully explored or explained, but other than that, I think he served his purpose as a villain. Nothing besides that felt lacking.
His last few moments told you all you needed to know with enough thinking.

He hates humans because he was enslaved by the Schnee Dust Company. Or at the very least under very inhumane work conditions.

---
---
"Undyne CHEERED!"
___

___

"A dark, almost black purple magic beam was cast at Toffee's arm, releasing several small magic butterfly familiars of identical color in the process, that flew off in random, separate directions."

"Due Ingrid's telekinetic hold on him, he would not be able to cast a shield to block it in time."
-ZELDA TOO-
---
Arlon: "Indeed we do. Why do you ask?"
---
-WHOA-

Amethyst: What Yang said, Steven!

Steven: But I saw the other side, it leads right back to the first portal that took us here!

___

"Still, it's evident that even if magic is her specialty, she doesn't need it to defend herself or kick some ass."
Yang: "Really?"
---
-Marco awed?-

-Thoughts?-
---
-But alas, they were worlds apart...-
Kanna: Where's Mama?
---
-oof...-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
His last few moments told you all you needed to know with enough thinking.

He hates humans because he was enslaved by the Schnee Dust Company. Or at the very least under very inhumane work conditions.
That's the impression I got. I'm still fine with it myself, I guess people were just disappointed that none of this was shown, as well that Weiss, who herself formerly had issues with the Faunus and still having many due to her family and company ties, never had any interaction with him.

I would've liked to see that happen, honestly, but I get why she didn't, since his character focus in relation to other characters was about his abusive behavior towards Blake and status as a fallen hero of the White Fang, and all of the pain and trauma he caused Yang without remorse. Those two killing him personally was the only real way to end it after all that.

Yang: "Really?"
---
-Marco awed?-
Steven: Wouldn't have said it if I didn't! Let's hurry in case he tries to close it.

"He is, but is struggling to use his magic to make it happen, now..."
___

"Quite so!"

Marco: This is awesome!

Atalanta: "...I don't know"
Artemis: "Mostly fine"
---
-She guesses she'll have to return it...-

-They seem to have always stuck together-
---
-As are all the armed suited individuals around the base-
"The Luxray was still visibly worried..."
___

"Cargo crates are fully of expensive clothing and currencies that the Space Pirates tole."

(I would've liked to have met him...)
___

"From what Ravage can gather, Chaldea's base was overtaken a second time, by unrelated rivals."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Undyne CHEERED!"
___

___

-ZELDA TOO-
---
---
-WHOA-
-Subaru says "Rest in peace, Petelgeuse... Forever this time"-

Osakabehime: "He's finally gone..."

Blackbeard: "Uuuh, the explosive magic rocks though!"

-Otto calls Subaru to look, they're getting closer, and they see Wilhelm and knights killing the remaining cultists, Subaru asking him where Emilia's cart is and Wilhelm points out, making Subaru go there, while Wilhelm deals with any cultists that follows them. As they go, Subaru has a flashback to his and Emilia's deaths in the first loop, and how he promised himself to be there to save her-
---
Luvia: "Can't they attempt to break their control..."
---
-Nor would be Kama be able to block it in time-
Kanna: Where's Mama?
---
-oof...-
-I meant Kamui's-
---
-But... Kiara didn't give up-
"The Luxray was still visibly worried..."
___

"Cargo crates are fully of expensive clothing and currencies that the Space Pirates tole."

(I would've liked to have met him...)
___

"From what Ravage can gather, Chaldea's base was overtaken a second time, by unrelated rivals."
-Artemis pats in an effort to calm him-
---
-Not just from here, but other places-

Ozymandias: "I can already picture how he would have treated you"
---
-Of course, he relays the information to Soundwave, who in turn informs the others-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Artemis pats in an effort to calm him-
---
-Not just from here, but other places-

Ozymandias: "I can already picture how he would have treated you"
---
-Of course, he relays the information to Soundwave, who in turn informs the others-
"She's able to calm him down slightly, but he remains worried sick about them all..."
___

"Largely from here at this point, though."

"Once they started losing soldiers by the thousands, they decided to target any royal or noble-looking individuals to simply steal their valuables rather than attack them."

(Really?)
___

They've been displaced? Again?

-ZELDA TOO-
---
---
-WHOA-

-Otto calls Subaru to look, they're getting closer, and they see Wilhelm and knights killing the remaining cultists, Subaru asking him where Emilia's cart is and Wilhelm points out, making Subaru go there, while Wilhelm deals with any cultists that follows them. As they go, Subaru has a flashback to his and Emilia's deaths in the first loop, and how he promised himself to be there to save her-
---
---
Come on, there can't be that many more problems for them to deal with right now...
___

...Luvia, that's brilliant! This could be the key to dealing with all those stupid Hedloks!
___

"And the arm..."

"...Was severed. The healing factor cancelled it out."

"Toffee's reaction was even more withdrawn than it was when his finger was taken."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That's the impression I got. I'm still fine with it myself, I guess people were just disappointed that none of this was shown, as well that Weiss, who herself formerly had issues with the Faunus and still having many due to her family and company ties, never had any interaction with him.

I would've liked to see that happen, honestly, but I get why she didn't, since his character focus in relation to other characters was about his abusive behavior towards Blake and status as a fallen hero of the White Fang, and all of the pain and trauma he caused Yang without remorse. Those two killing him personally was the only real way to end it after all that.
I also really liked how Yang fought there. Pure badassery.

They made her Semblance look absolutely hype because it was the first time we saw it since the day she lost her arm.

Steven: Wouldn't have said it if I didn't! Let's hurry in case he tries to close it.

"He is, but is struggling to use his magic to make it happen, now..."
___

"Quite so!"

Marco: This is awesome!
-THEY HURRY-
---
Zelda: "...Really?"

-I meant Kamui's-
---
-But... Kiara didn't give up-
Kamui: I... I hope I won't hurt anyone...
---
-no?-

---
---
Come on, there can't be that many more problems for them to deal with right now...
___

...Luvia, that's brilliant! This could be the key to dealing with all those stupid Hedloks!
___

"And the arm..."

"Toffee's reaction was even more withdrawn than it was when his finger was taken."
Deadpool: "How many episodes left?"
---
Arlon: "I'll go look for them right away!"
---
Ingrid: :smirk:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I also really liked how Yang fought there. Pure badassery.

They made her Semblance look absolutely hype because it was the first time we saw it since the day she lost her arm.
...I actually never realized she hadn't used it since then.

Just makes the fight and Yang's part in the fight that much more impactful with that knowledge.

-THEY HURRY-
---
Zelda: "...Really?"
"Portal is closing!"
___

Marco: Yeah. I said Star would be impressed for a reason.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"She's able to calm him down slightly, but he remains worried sick about them all..."
___

"Largely from here at this point, though."

"Once they started losing soldiers by the thousands, they decided to target any royal or noble-looking individuals to simply steal their valuables rather than attack them."

(Really?)
___

They've been displaced? Again?
Artemis: "At least let's stick together..."
---
-Gil being amongst them-

Ozymandias: "He even setted me up with my to-be wife"
---
-Shockwave is thinking how to deal with this- This further complicates things...

Lugnut: -Partially repaired by now- "How will we take revenge on them now?!"

Patience, perhaps these other Servants here can be of use to our plans.
___

___

"And the arm..."

---
---
Osakabehime: "Of season 1? This is the last one"

-Emilia is thinking about Subaru, Puck telepathically tells her he thinks he's leading this operation, but Emilia can't graso it... Why would he take an effort to save her, after she basically left him? It is then though, Subaru is a dramatic slow mo enters the cart. He and Emilia stare at each other for a second, but he quickly gets to uncover the explosive magic stones inside a bag, so he takes it and gets on Patrasche to take them off!-

-Emilia be like "wait! Why are you doing this?" as he turns to her smiling and says "I love you Emilia", which shocks her as he gets going-
---
Luvia: "Correct, we need to locate them"
---
Kama: "..." -to herself- This will end so well...
Kamui: I... I hope I won't hurt anyone...
---
-no?-
Tiki: "I'm here with you..."
---
-No... She was set on to study hard, and find a way to help others to be happy...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Artemis: "At least let's stick together..."
---
-Gil being amongst them-

Ozymandias: "He even setted me up with my to-be wife"
---
-Shockwave is thinking how to deal with this- This further complicates things...

Lugnut: -Partially repaired by now- "How will we take revenge on them now?!"

Patience, perhaps these other Servants here can be of use to our plans.
(Again, it's not like I'm going anywhere...)
___

"They couldn't steal much from his vault before getting killed, though."

(Hey, that's right! You mentioned that before.)

"Blushing since he's thinking ot Winter again."

___

They'd make worthwhile experiments...or perhaps even pawns. They may not know about any of us yet.

---
---

-Emilia is thinking about Subaru, Puck telepathically tells her he thinks he's leading this operation, but Emilia can't graso it... Why would he take an effort to save her, after she basically left him? It is then though, Subaru is a dramatic slow mo enters the cart. He and Emilia stare at each other for a second, but he quickly gets to uncover the explosive magic stones inside a bag, so he takes it and gets on Patrasche to take them off!-

-Emilia be like "wait! Why are you doing this?" as he turns to her smiling and says "I love you Emilia", which shocks her as he gets going-
---
---
"Alphys is tearing up..."
___

I'd say split up, but that's never a good idea.
___

...Clverr.

Moon; Your power...is gone. Now give me back my daughter, or I'll aim that spell at your heart next time, darkness be dammed.

I think you've still forgetting something.

"Gaster Blasters fire off at Moon and quite likely Ingrid without warning."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...I actually never realized she hadn't used it since then.

Just makes the fight and Yang's part in the fight that much more impactful with that knowledge.
It's really good!

"Portal is closing!"
___

Marco: Yeah. I said Star would be impressed for a reason.
-RWBY has no trouble getting through-
---
Zelda: "It's not much..."

Tiki: "I'm here with you..."
---
-No... She was set on to study hard, and find a way to help others to be happy...-
Kamui: :)
---
-so precious-

---
---
___

___

...Clverr.

Moon; Your power...is gone. Now give me back my daughter, or I'll aim that spell at your heart next time, darkness be dammed.

Zelda: :sadeyes:
---
Arlon: "A very smart line of thought."
---
Ingrid: "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's really good!
It was. Now I gotta start Volume 7 ASAP.

Also:

This moment was perfect.

-RWBY has no trouble getting through-
---
Zelda: "It's not much..."
Steven: Snatcher!

What the?! Back already, huh? I have to admit, I'm a bit impressed that you all survived that old wretch!
___

Marco: Meh, I disagree. "Punched only one monster out by hitting it's gut."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Again, it's not like I'm going anywhere...)
___

"They couldn't steal much from his vault before getting killed, though."

(Hey, that's right! You mentioned that before.)

"Blushing since he's thinking ot Winter again."

___

They'd make worthwhile experiments...or perhaps even pawns. They may not know about any of us yet.
Artemis: "Okay!"
-And now... I don't know how to continue-
---
Gil: "Sorry misters, you were too agressive"

Ozymandias: "Correct, my one beloved Nefertari!"
---
For now, I believe they would make more useful as the latter.
___

___

...Clverr.

---
---
-The ED song plays as Subaru on Patrasche runs, with half the corpse of the White Whale close by, he plans to throw the rocks there. In the way, he has various flashbacks of Emilia smiling and being happy. Managing to throw the rocks where intended, he tries to run again, and the rocks explode, sending him and Patrasche flying, Emilia watching the huge explosion, and she runs to where it happened-

-Subaru has a short internal monologue as he feels himself losing consciousness, thinking he's going to die again, the last thing he hears before falling knocked out is Emilia's worried voice shouting his name-

Medea: "P-Please don't die again..."
---
Luvia: "I shall allow it" -who are psychics again? Just the skeletons?-
---
-Welp, that ain't good-
Kamui: :)
---
-so precious-
Tiki: "Good, you are calmed now..."
---
-She can see her as a high school student being responsible and studying on nights-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

---
"Fair enough, I'm almost out of ideas for this segment myseld."
___

"Meanwhile, Marie should probably get this stuff back.to their rightful owners, or at least get it far away from the Space Pirates."

(Wish I could've met her, too. You had a really great family, Ozy.)
___

An excellent choice, Shockwave.

---
---
---

---

-The ED song plays as Subaru on Patrasche runs, with half the corpse of the White Whale close by, he plans to throw the rocks there. In the way, he has various flashbacks of Emilia smiling and being happy. Managing to throw the rocks where intended, he tries to run again, and the rocks explode, sending him and Patrasche flying, Emilia watching the huge explosion, and she runs to where it happened-

-Subaru has a short internal monologue as he feels himself losing consciousness, thinking he's going to die again, the last thing he hears before falling knocked out is Emilia's worried voice shouting his name-

---
---
-Welp, that ain't good-
DON'T DIE NOW!
___

Anything to save Ela...

"The Skelebros could try...And Merlin's Soul was captured, so his clairvoyance is out the question."
___

Moon: Augh! Wh-What?!

You all bore witness to his fate, yet you forgot who this body truly belongs to.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It was. Now I gotta start Volume 7 ASAP.

Also:

This moment was perfect.
Want me to ruin it and/or make it hilarious?

Any time I think of it, I imagine General Lee's horn from Dukes of Hazzard

Steven: Snatcher!

What the?! Back already, huh? I have to admit, I'm a bit impressed that you all survived that old wretch!
___

Marco: Meh, I disagree. "Punched only one monster out by hitting it's gut."
Yang: "Shut up already! My ears can take so much..."
---
Zelda: "You just took that one down with your bare hands without any magic or weapon and I'm impressive?"

Tiki: "Good, you are calmed now..."
---
-She can see her as a high school student being responsible and studying on nights-
-she nods-
---
Harleen: Just like Me~

---
---
-Welp, that ain't good-
DON'T DIE NOW!
___

Anything to save Ela...

"The Skelebros could try...And Merlin's Soul was captured, so his clairvoyance is out the question."
___

You all bore witness to his fate, yet you forgot who this body truly belongs to.
Zelda: "Not after all this!"
---
Arlon: "Leonardo must suddenly be feeling left out."
---
Ingrid: "...............We didn't shut down Toffee, we shut down Gaster!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Fair enough, I'm almost out of ideas for this segment myseld."
___

"Meanwhile, Marie should probably get this stuff back.to their rightful owners, or at least get it far away from the Space Pirates."

(Wish I could've met her, too. You had a really great family, Ozy.)
___

An excellent choice, Shockwave.
-Very well then-
---
-She decides to do the latter for now-

Ozymandias: "Yes, I myself wish to see them once more"
---
The Chaldeans are allied with some Autobots, so I suggest sending our double agent and give them a sense of trust. -referring to Sideways-
DON'T DIE NOW!
___

Anything to save Ela...

___

---
---
-Emilia looks for Subaru in a cloud of smoke produced by the explosion, and then sees an unconscious Subaru along a guarding Patrasche and ran to him. After the smoke was gone, Subaru then woke up on her lap, Emilia expressing relief, but he being like "this must be a dream" to which she assures him it's not-

Emilia's lap.png

---
Luvia: "Both of them, XJ9"

-Both are true-
---
-That's not a good thing-
-she nods-
---
Harleen: Just like Me~
Tiki: "Think of the good things..."
---
-And just like her, things would go wrong after getting her job-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Want me to ruin it and/or make it hilarious?

Any time I think of it, I imagine General Lee's horn from Dukes of Hazzard

It's hilarious with or without it, to be fair. :p

Yang: "Shut up already! My ears can take so much..."
---
Zelda: "You just took that one down with your bare hands without any magic or weapon and I'm impressive?"
Then perhaps I should skip right to the part where I kill you this time.

___

Marco: We all excel in some area of combat!

-Very well then-
---
-She decides to do the latter for now-

Ozymandias: "Yes, I myself wish to see them once more"
---
The Chaldeans are allied with some Autobots, so I suggest sending our double agent and give them a sense of trust. -referring to Sideways-
"Meanwhile, some of the thieving Space Pirates went after Rin."
___

"Can't let these thieves get away with this..."

(Could...either of them maybe be summoned as Servant someday?)
___

It's a suggestion I'll take! Are you prepared to depart, Sideways?

---
---
-Emilia looks for Subaru in a cloud of smoke produced by the explosion, and then sees an unconscious Subaru along a guarding Patrasche and ran to him. After the smoke was gone, Subaru then woke up on her lap, Emilia expressing relief, but he being like "this must be a dream" to which she assures him it's not-

View attachment 290553
---
Luvia: "Both of them, XJ9"

-Both are true-
---
-That's not a good thing-
"Tearing up even more, now..."

S-So beautiful...

___

And Max Brass, too.

"She's just particularly worried about the kid."

"The Skelebros it is, then."
___

Moon: No...Wait, Toffee's healing factor was still in effect, so his arm still can't regrow! I can undo the effects of Gaster's lost arm later, after we've freed him....

You may have damaged one of my vessels, Moon, but you haven't taken my ability to fight. "Prepared to escape with dimensional scissors again."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Meanwhile, some of the thieving Space Pirates went after Rin."
___

"Can't let these thieves get away with this..."

(Could...either of them maybe be summoned as Servant someday?)
___

It's a suggestion I'll take! Are you prepared to depart, Sideways?
-Rin was of course, shooting at them-
---
-Must return it to owners!-

Ozymandias: "that is a desire I harbor"
---
Sideways: "Ready when you say, boss"

-It's then Sideways's partner, a Mini-Con named Mirror who acts most of the time as his helmet, jumped from his head to enter a different helmet configuration-

MirrorArmada2.jpg

-Once set on, it changes Sideways's Decepticon insignia to an Autobot one-

Sideways Insignias.png

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Rin was of course, shooting at them-
---
-Must return it to owners!-

Ozymandias: "that is a desire I harbor"
---
Sideways: "Ready when you say, boss"

-It's then Sideways's partner, a Mini-Con named Mirror who acts most of the time as his helmet, jumped from his head to enter a different helmet configuration-

View attachment 290557

-Once set on, it changes Sideways's Decepticon insignia to an Autobot one-

View attachment 290558
"Several were killed by her attacks, while others attempted to catch the gem-based projectiles in order to steal them."
___

"If she can't immediately, then perhaps she could seal them in a vault for now until the attack is over."

(Maybe someday, then...I'm sure you'll be here for it.) "Less worried and more hopeful, now."
___

Ingenious design!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Several were killed by her attacks, while others attempted to catch the gem-based projectiles in order to steal them."
___

"If she can't immediately, then perhaps she could seal them in a vault for now until the attack is over."

(Maybe someday, then...I'm sure you'll be here for it.) "Less worried and more hopeful, now."
___

Ingenious design!
-Which Rin ended detonating-
---
-Hmmm, but where could a vault be?-

Ozymandias: "Yes, and so will you"
---
Soundwave's partners have given us a layout of their base. Using it, we've found a blind spot you can enter in, I'll upload it to your data tracks.

Sideways: "Sounds like this will be a blast then"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Which Rin ended detonating-
---
-Hmmm, but where could a vault be?-

Ozymandias: "Yes, and so will you"
---
Soundwave's partners have given us a layout of their base. Using it, we've found a blind spot you can enter in, I'll upload it to your data tracks.

Sideways: "Sounds like this will be a blast then"
"The Space Pirates are quick to realizes their attempts to steal Rin's gem collection are all hopeless."
___

"Maybe below the foundation of Beacon..."

(...Thank you.)

"Nuzzled Ozy."

___

I trust you won't lose sight of your mission, so have fun!

Top Bottom