• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Blank stare."

"He's relieved to see Artemis is okay, though...."

___

"They're crushed and killed as a result. So far, she's succeeding."

"Patxi can be a real sweetheart."
___

This ghost-hat is amazing!
Artemis: "..." :lol:
---
Marie: "Apologies for such methods... But I don't feel remorse"

-Incredibly cute...-

//You know I'm surprised I haven't done a joke on how Aoi Yuuki, the voice of Eevee, is also the voice of Shuten
---
Paris: "I wanna what else she can do!"
"Sigh or relief" Thank GOD he's still alive!

Only one Finger left! Come on, they've taken so many innocent lives, and many more including Emilia's are still in danger! Kill this guy and it should all be over!

___

"Jenny's report about the da Vincis also came in moments later."
___

With any luck, you might just get to live long enough to see all of your kind fall.

"Do the arrows hit Qrow?!"

___

"He might try and redirect her attacks at Hassan or Qrow...But only once he realizes Ingrid or someone is there helping Moon to begin with."
-and then he ****s it up?-
---
Arlon: "Leonardo..."
---
-blocked by him putting his sword over his back-
---
-Ingrid casually kicked Toffee's groin-

-healing factor or not, that should HURT-
-THEN EMILIA ARRIVES AND DECIDES SHE'S HAD ENOUGH WITH JUST STANDING IN THE MANSION, the Finger be like "the day arrived, my wonderful witch~!", Subaru angered, but Felix assures him to trust that Emilia can do this-

Osakabehime: "GO KICK HIS ASS!"

-Puck also be like "stay away from my daughter, creep" as he assists her create and shoot shards of ice, thankfully after a bit, they managed to freeze him to death, and the knights managed to kill all cultists-

Medea: "They're safe now..."

-Julius proclaims their victory over the cult, and Felix encourages Subaru to go to Emilia... But then, Subaru felt something was wrong-

Everyone:
------------------
Luvia: "Things are even more dire than we thought!" -they also see Kamui- "And I am unsure of keeping her close to patients, my apologies if that sounded rude"
------------------
-More arrows come from more directions-
------------------
-And that sounds painful-
-KEK-
---
Kanna: "He wants to know what happened."
---
-YEE-
Guifei: "We don't know, that thing just came out of nowhere""
---
Shamal: -Checking on her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Artemis: "..." :lol:
---
Marie: "Apologies for such methods... But I don't feel remorse"

-Incredibly cute...-

//You know I'm surprised I haven't done a joke on how Aoi Yuuki, the voice of Eevee, is also the voice of Shuten
---
Paris: "I wanna what else she can do!"
(...I'm just glad you're alright, too...)
___

"Unlike the Sentries or King's monsters, these creatures are of a pure evil faction, and there's not been one good exception among their ranks."

"It's no wonder to Nightingale why the all of the Riders wanted to adopt ihm."

(...Yeah, that has to be done at some point lmao)
___

"Gasp" A capture and control power?!

-and then he ****s it up?-
---
Arlon: "Leonardo..."
---
-blocked by him putting his sword over his back-
---
-Ingrid casually kicked Toffee's groin-

-healing factor or not, that should HURT-
-she is petted-
---
-she just sticks to what she has and decimated anyone trying to take her clothes-
"It makes her smile and wag her tails more."

Connie: And it looks like Winter already took care of any trouble in these halls!

"Looked at the frozen people and creatures donning the hallway, then back to them before shaking her head again."

"She seems to be communicating that she wasn't responsible for freezing any of those potential foes."

___

"Though like with Link, their attempts to steal improve each time."

"They're really desperate for profits to make up for their dead troops."

-THEN EMILIA ARRIVES AND DECIDES SHE'S HAD ENOUGH WITH JUST STANDING IN THE MANSION, the Finger be like "the day arrived, my wonderful witch~!", Subaru angered, but Felix assures him to trust that Emilia can do this-

-Puck also be like "stay away from my daughter, creep" as he assists her create and shoot shards of ice, thankfully after a bit, they managed to freeze him to death, and the knights managed to kill all cultists-

-Julius proclaims their victory over the cult, and Felix encourages Subaru to go to Emilia... But then, Subaru felt something was wrong-

Everyone:
------------------
Luvia: "Things are even more dire than we thought!" -they also see Kamui- "And I am unsure of keeping her close to patients, my apologies if that sounded rude"
------------------
------------------

NOW WHAT?!

"Sweating in a panic!"
___

"They have to be rescued..."

"And... Luvia ain't wrong. Not in the slightest..."
___

"It hurts like hell, alright, making him visibly flinch in shock."

"He tried to hide the reaction, as well as buy himself some time to recover, by blasting the ground surrounding him with, causing a green explosion that would send his enemies flying, as well as causing extremely corrosive green fires to erupt from the affected area."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Everyone:
------------------
------------------
------------------
NOW WHAT?!

"Sweating in a panic!"
___

___

"He tried to hide the reaction, as well as buy himself some time to recover, by blasting the ground surrounding him with, causing a green explosion that would send his enemies flying, as well as causing extremely corrosive green fires to erupt from the affected area."
Deadpool: -popcorn in hand-
---
Kamui: "I... I don't want to be there either..."
---
-Qrow tries his best to dodge them all, mostly by being birb-

Ingrid: -backed off- I bet he's not even sure what hit him :V

"It makes her smile and wag her tails more."

Connie: And it looks like Winter already took care of any trouble in these halls!

"Looked at the frozen people and creatures donning the hallway, then back to them before shaking her head again."

"She seems to be communicating that she wasn't responsible for freezing any of those potential foes."

___

"Though like with Link, their attempts to steal improve each time."

"They're really desperate for profits to make up for their dead troops."
Jaune: "If not Winter, than it must be Weiss..."
---
-the more they try, the more pissed Zelda is-

-the more pissed she is, the more she tries to outright nuke them-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "If not Winter, than it must be Weiss..."
---
-the more they try, the more pissed Zelda is-

-the more pissed she is, the more she tries to outright nuke them-
"Then they hear the utterly warped voice enraged woman scream at them:"

WHO'S THERE?! WHO DARES ENTER MY HOME?!

"...Unlike the Snatcher's loud voice, this voice sounded unsetlting."
___

"It gives another pair of Space Pirates a good distraction to steal them since she's so focused on nuking the rest."

"Though even they aren't successful since the distraction doesn't last long."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
NOW WHAT?!

"Sweating in a panic!"
___

___

---
---

-Subaru runs to the forest alarmed, Felix and Julius follow and ask him what's wrong, to which he be like "it's too late~", Julius then says "as I suspected, that's not Subaru"-

-He turns to them and says "that's correct, I am an Archbishop of the Witch Cult, representative of Sloth, Petelgeuse Romanee-Conti... YES!"-

Possessed Subaru.png

-------
Tiki: "Then we'll bring you somewhere else..."
-------
-However, the barrage of arrows increases by number, and leaves less space to evade by the second-

-And Hassan tried to shield himself-
(...I'm just glad you're alright, too...)
___

"Unlike the Sentries or King's monsters, these creatures are of a pure evil faction, and there's not been one good exception among their ranks."

"It's no wonder to Nightingale why the all of the Riders wanted to adopt ihm."

(...Yeah, that has to be done at some point lmao)
___

"Gasp" A capture and control power?!
Artemis: "Aaaawww~ You're so cute~"
---
-So yeah, her statement is accurate-

-Yeah, but she has other things to worry about now...-

//Undoubtedly :p
---
Paris: "On a frog, but amazing!"
Byleth: "This place is getting less safe by the minute..."
---
-she okay-
Shirou: "(I need to find my sisters, my wife and my parents...)"

Guifei: "Since you're clearly with us, maybe we shouldn't be too apart either"
---
Shamal: "Fortunately nothing fatal..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Artemis: "Aaaawww~ You're so cute~"
---
-So yeah, her statement is accurate-

-Yeah, but she has other things to worry about now...-

//Undoubtedly :p
---
Paris: "On a frog, but amazing!"
(If you say so...) "He rolled his eyes at that, but he's still glad to have her company"
___

"With the Space Pirates numbers in the base plummeting, a few Ki-Hunters swiped her iconic puffy hat hoping to make a profit off of it."

"And Patxi's worried about the other Riders, including Marie since he doesn't know where she is, as well as Medusa since she's still recovering like the other Servants of that Grail War...He has yet to see her since her return."

(Maybe she'll look after him while the Riders are out on a mission or something? :p)
___

That means she could control so much more, though!

---
---

-Subaru runs to the forest alarmed, Felix and Julius follow and ask him what's wrong, to which he be like "it's too late~", Julius then says "as I suspected, that's not Subaru"-

-He turns to them and says "that's correct, I am an Archbishop of the Witch Cult, representative of Sloth, Petelgeuse Romanee-Conti... YES!"-

View attachment 289871
-------
-------
-However, the barrage of arrows increases by number, and leaves less space to evade by the second-

"Alphys covered her mouth in horror at this sight"

IS HE POSSESSED OR IS HE A FAKE SUBARU?!

___

"Leave her job to Luvia and Arlon for now..."
___

"He looked all around the expansive room trying to see who hit him."

(...Moon...She's in the area, but she was nowhere near me...Neither was Ludo...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Then they hear the utterly warped voice enraged woman scream at them:"

WHO'S THERE?! WHO DARES ENTER MY HOME?!

"...Unlike the Snatcher's loud voice, this voice sounded unsetlting."
___

"It gives another pair of Space Pirates a good distraction to steal them since she's so focused on nuking the rest."

"Though even they aren't successful since the distraction doesn't last long."
Jaune: "Huh?!"

Yang: "Maybe it's the Snatcher's mom?" :p
---
-and were cut-

Shirou: "(I need to find my sisters, my wife and my parents...)"

Guifei: "Since you're clearly with us, maybe we shouldn't be too apart either"
---
Shamal: "Fortunately nothing fatal..."
Kanna: "Sounds like a plan." :)

Byleth: Cute child... wait, those ears...
---
-just need rest-

-------
-------

___

___

(...Moon...She's in the area, but she was nowhere near me...Neither was Ludo...)
Zelda: -eyes shaking-
---
Kamui: "T-Thanks..."
---
Ingrid: -taps Toffee's shoulder-

-it looks like she's just having fun, but there's actually a strategy; she wants Toffee to lose his focus, and what better way than being attacked and distracted by something he can't see? :V-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "Huh?!"

Yang: "Maybe it's the Snatcher's mom?" :p
---
-and were cut-
"Then they see her creeping out of the door:"

"...Somehow, the mere sight of this woman...Or...Whatever she had become...instilled a sense of fear into anyone who even looked her way. Saying she radiated an aura of pure, incomprehensible evil would be an massive understatement."

"Whatever evil the Snatcher has done, whatever cruelty he performs as the ruler of Subcon, anyone who had the misfortune of seeing this abomination would be able to tell that she was a far, far worse evil than the Snatchercould ever hope to be..."
___

"And much like with their later attempts to steal some of Link's clothes, eventually some of their attempts to steal Zelda's were successful as well."

"They were short-lived successes due to Zelda's powerful magecraft, but successes regardless."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(If you say so...) "He rolled his eyes at that, but he's still glad to have her company"
___

"With the Space Pirates numbers in the base plummeting, a few Ki-Hunters swiped her iconic puffy hat hoping to make a profit off of it."

"And Patxi's worried about the other Riders, including Marie since he doesn't know where she is, as well as Medusa since she's still recovering like the other Servants of that Grail War...He has yet to see her since her return."

(Maybe she'll look after him while the Riders are out on a mission or something? :p)
___

That means she could control so much more, though!
Artemis: -HUGS-
---
Marie: "Oh no, where do you think you're going with that?"

-She was apparently transferred elsewhere...-

(She would be the closest around) :p
---
Paris: -GASP- "I now wonder which!"

___

___

---
---

-it looks like she's just having fun, but there's actually a strategy; she wants Toffee to lose his focus, and what better way than being attacked and distracted by something he can't see? :V-
-Felix and Julius are horrified as the possessing Petelgeuse laughs in his new body, saying it's the best he's had in long. Julius tries to reach to Subaru, and it partially works... The ED plays as Subaru begs them to kill him, knowing he can't hold Petelgeuse for long. Julius refuses to... But Felix agrees to, and uses a spell to seemingly kill Subaru-

-Julius then shouts at him, but Felix in tears replies back that it's not like he enjoyed using his knowledge in healing to kill him, clearly feeling guilt. Despite that, Petelgeuse, even if immobile, speaks, saying he will live forever and ever... A begrudging Julius sees no option but kill him, hoping to one day be punished by this, the moment when he strikes Petelgeuse's body cut for a shot of Emilia suddenly staring at the direction the events happened-

-The episode reveals its name, 'Unscrupulous Sloth'-

Osakabehime: "...Those fingers... They acted like him because they were him..."
---
Luvia: "Preferably a desolate area, hmm..." -thinking-
---
Kama: Is that so? Maybe some spirit?
Kanna: "Sounds like a plan." :)

Byleth: Cute child... wait, those ears...
---
-just need rest-
-They're pointy ears... Just like Sothis, Rhea, Seteth or Flayn...-
---
-Though she gets helped with a bit of magic-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Artemis: -HUGS-
---
Marie: "Oh no, where do you think you're going with that?"

-She was apparently transferred elsewhere...-

(She would be the closest around) :p
---
Paris: -GASP- "I now wonder which!"
(Thank you...)

___

"Hat looks extremely expensive, they're stealing it."

(....Nurse Nightingale? Could...Could I please see Medusa...?)

(We shall do it :p)
___

We can experiment as we explore new worlds!

---
---

-A horrified Felix and Julius are horrified as the possessing Petelgeuse laughs in his new body, saying it's the best he's had in long. Julius tries to reach to Subaru, and it partially works... The ED plays as Subaru begs them to kill him, knowing he can't hold Petelgeuse for long. Julius refuses to... But Felix agrees to, and uses a spell to seemingly kill Subaru-

-Julius then shouts at him, but Felix in tears replies back that it's not like he enjoyed using his knowledge in healing to kill him, clearly feeling guilt. Despite that, Petelgeuse, even if immobile, speaks, saying he will live forever and ever... A begrudging Julius sees no option but kill him, hoping to one day be punished by this, the moment when he strikes Petelgeuse's body cut for a shot of Emilia suddenly staring at the direction the events happened-

---
---
N-No...NO!

That thing was a body surfer all along...

___

"Even Undyne's condition isn't nearly this bad. Quarantine in the infirmary isn't enough. Where can they send Kamui for now...?"
___

"He did a backwards jump away from the tap."

(A likely scenario, but I don't know who's spirit is helping her...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Thank you...)

___

"Hat looks extremely expensive, they're stealing it."

(....Nurse Nightingale? Could...Could I please see Medusa...?)

(We shall do it :p)
___

We can experiment as we explore new worlds!
Artemis: "Awww~ There, you cutie~"
---
-She follows them in horse!-

Nightingale: "It is best that she rests" -she didn0t endure things as well as others, having an E-ranked enduradurance-

Good. :p
---
Paris: "Okay..." -first boss is a rabbit!-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Artemis: "Awww~There, you cutie~"
---
-She follows them in horse!-

Nightingale: "It is best that she rests" -she didn0t endure things as well as others, having an E-ranked enduradurance-

Good. :p
---
Paris: "Okay..." -first boss is a rabbit!-
(Is Orion alright as well...?)
___

"A Yapping Maw made the horse trip by grabbing it's leg."

"He frowns and shuts partially closes his eyes in sadness, even his ears droop. She's one of the three Riders he's closest to, tied with Ozymandis and Marie, so of course he's really worried about her..."

It'll be funny but wholesome. :p
___

"CAPTURED!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"...Somehow, the mere sight of this woman...Or...Whatever she had become...instilled a sense of fear into anyone who even looked her way. Saying she radiated an aura of pure, incomprehensible evil would be an massive understatement."

"Whatever evil the Snatcher has done, whatever cruelty he performs as the ruler of Subcon, anyone who had the misfortune of seeing this abomination would be able to tell that she was a far, far worse evil than the Snatchercould ever hope to be..."
___

"And much like with their later attempts to steal some of Link's clothes, eventually some of their attempts to steal Zelda's were successful as well."

"They were short-lived successes due to Zelda's powerful magecraft, but successes regardless."
-THEY WERE ALL SHAKING-

-except Ren, who took a deep breath-
---
-and the clothes were not fully preserved, having stains and tears-

Zelda: Part of me is glad my father is dead. He'd disown me if he learned I let a millenia-old heirloom be in such a state...

-They're pointy ears... Just like Sothis, Rhea, Seteth or Flayn...-
---
-Though she gets helped with a bit of magic-
-she's intrigued-
---
-nice-

-Felix and Julius are horrified as the possessing Petelgeuse laughs in his new body, saying it's the best he's had in long. Julius tries to reach to Subaru, and it partially works... The ED plays as Subaru begs them to kill him, knowing he can't hold Petelgeuse for long. Julius refuses to... But Felix agrees to, and uses a spell to seemingly kill Subaru-

---
---
N-No...NO!

___

"Even Undyne's condition isn't nearly this bad. Quarantine in the infirmary isn't enough. Where can they send Kamui for now...?"
___

Deadpool: "Body surfer sounds badass..."
---
Kamui: "I... um..."

Arlon: "I suppose I could build a cell to keep us safe from her urges..."
---
-that spirit went towards Kama and stepped on her toes-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-THEY WERE ALL SHAKING-

---

Zelda: Part of me is glad my father is dead. He'd disown me if he learned I let a millenia-old heirloom be in such a state...
"She was running towards them, the ground shook with every step she took, s her evil red eye glew like lights."
___

"It can be repaired, at least..."

"...But not before it'll be left in even more tatters than her last one."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
N-No...NO!

___

___

---

---
Osakabehime: "I need answers to what happens next!"
---
Luvia: "You have my permission. And it must also be secured"
---
Kama: "..."

Unamused Kama.png

Certainly an annoyance.
(Is Orion alright as well...?)
___

"A Yapping Maw made the horse trip by grabbing it's leg."

"He frowns and shuts partially closes his eyes in sadness, even his ears droop. She's one of the three Riders he's closest to, tied with Ozymandis and Marie, so of course he's really worried about her..."

It'll be funny but wholesome. :p
___

"CAPTURED!"
-Artemis's face then grimaced-
---
-And Marie fell as a result-

-Gods, just how bad she went through...?-
---
-Not really, bosses can't be captured themselves except one- :p
-she's intrigued-
---
-nice-
-Inner thoughts?-
---
-Harley is still unconscious, though-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-THEY WERE ALL SHAKING-

---

-she's intrigued-
---
-nice-

---

---
---
---

View attachment 289899

Certainly an annoyance.
Is there another episode out?!
___

"Exactly..."
___

(Who's helping Moon...?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"She was running towards them, the ground shook with every step she took, s her evil red eye glew like lights."
___

"It can be repaired, at least..."

"...But not before it'll be left in even more tatters than her last one."
-Ruby is trying to focus-
---
-WHICH ABSOLUTELY PISSES HER OFF-

-Inner thoughts?-
---
-Harley is still unconscious, though-
Byleth: "Such a young dragon..."
---
-indeed...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

Unamused Kama.png
Unamused Kama.png

Certainly an annoyance.
___

"Exactly..."
___

(Who's helping Moon...?)
-is there?-
---
Arlon: "It should be. Only an idiot would try to open it."
---
-the she suplexes Kama before throwing a blast at Toffee-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Artemis's face then grimaced-
---
-And Marie fell as a result-

-Gods, just how bad she went through...?-
---
-Not really, bosses can't be captured themselves except one- :p
"Does she not know he escaped from Toffee?"
___

"Some Zebesians try to shatter the horse, even knowing it'll probably be only temporary..."

(I-Is...Is she okay...?)
___

"...I dunno what I was think there lol..."

Are they like the rabbits from the fairy tale Charlotte read me?

-Ruby is trying to focus-
---
-WHICH ABSOLUTELY PISSES HER OFF-
"First person she comes into contact with would slowly begin to freeze solid, just like those various frozen creatures scattered throughout the hall."
___

"She'll have to send it to Vlad or EMIYA after this. Unless she's dedicated enough to make the repairs herself."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"First person she comes into contact with would slowly begin to freeze solid, just like those various frozen creatures scattered throughout the hall."
___

"She'll have to send it to Vlad or EMIYA after this. Unless she's dedicated enough to make the repairs herself."
Jaune: :c
---
-she would be, since it's her fault they broke for thinking it was a good idea to put this outfit around perverted thieves :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: :c
---
-she would be, since it's her fault they broke for thinking it was a good idea to put this outfit around perverted thieves :V-
"A sword swing from Connie to the shadow woman's arm made her flinch and just barely let Jaune go."
___

"They knew she was unbeatable, so they really wanted the potential money :V"

"But yeah, when this is all over, she's gotta make up for letting the clothes get this bad."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

"Exactly..."
___

(Who's helping Moon...?)
-is there?-
---
---
-Episode 24, which starts with Subaru reviving in the middle of when he was gonna lay out his intentions to go against the Witch Cult with the group Crusch left him with-

-Everyone relieved they don't have to fight the White Whale again-
---
Luvia: "I shall be sure to also look at some of the patients brought"
---
Kama: Whoever it is, it's likely invi- -then the suplex!-
Byleth: "Such a young dragon..."
---
-indeed...-
Guifei: "Huh? Dragon?"

Shirou: "(Yes she is... Wait, you can't understand me)"
---
-And in her unconsciouness, she dreams...-
"Does she not know he escaped from Toffee?"
___

"Some Zebesians try to shatter the horse, even knowing it'll probably be only temporary..."

(I-Is...Is she okay...?)
___

"...I dunno what I was think there lol..."

Are they like the rabbits from the fairy tale Charlotte read me?
-Nope, not at all, nor does she know they confronted-
---
-The horse is trying to throw them off! As for Marie... I don't think I ever had her attack with her animations renewal, so she sends a high pressured pink breeze filled with rose petals-

Nightingale: "She'll survive"
---
Paris: "What tale?"
Charlotte: "Alice in Wonderland" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Nope, not at all, nor does she know they confronted-
---
-The horse is trying to throw them off! As for Marie... I don't think I ever had her attack with her animations renewal, so she sends a high pressured pink breeze filled with rose petals-

Nightingale: "She'll survive"
---
Paris: "What tale?"
Charlotte: "Alice in Wonderland" :p
"So she honestly has no idea where or how he is..."
___

"The combined attacks of Marie and her crystal steed are able to kill the Zebesains that were swarming the latter."

"Massive sigh of relief."
___

Yeah! Are these white rabbits like them? They seem much less friendly!

-is there?-
---
---
-Episode 24, which starts with Subaru reviving in the middle of when he was gonna lay out his intentions to go against the Witch Cult with the group Crusch left him with-

---
---

WHEW! I was so scared they would have to all of that over again...
___

"Good ideas..."
___

"An energy blast Toffee reflected and instantly recognized."

(Ingrid...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"A sword swing from Connie to the shadow woman's arm made her flinch and just barely let Jaune go."
___

"They knew she was unbeatable, so they really wanted the potential money :V"

"But yeah, when this is all over, she's gotta make up for letting the clothes get this bad."
Jaune: "Huh?"
---
LMAO

Guifei: "Huh? Dragon?"

Shirou: "(Yes she is... Wait, you can't understand me)"
---
-And in her unconsciouness, she dreams...-
Byleth: "Her ears..."
---
-of what?-

---
---
___

"Good ideas..."
___

(Ingrid...)
Zelda: "Likewise..."
---
Arlon: "As you wish."
---
-if Ingrid is merely a spirit... does that mean she was killed by the various weak mooks?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"So she honestly has no idea where or how he is..."
___

"The combined attacks of Marie and her crystal steed are able to kill the Zebesains that were swarming the latter."

"Massive sigh of relief."
___

Yeah! Are these white rabbits like them? They seem much less friendly!
-Which makes heer PANIC-
---
Marie: "Learn to treat a lady, hmph" -sits on her steed again-

-If the fritz takes effect though...-
---
Charlotte: "Seems they are meanies here"
___

"Good ideas..."
___

(Ingrid...)
---
---
-if Ingrid is merely a spirit... does that mean she was killed by the various weak mooks?-
-After a moment of Felix teasing Subaru by nibbling his ear and see he'd react, Subaru relays again about the Witch Cult, and then asks what do they think if they have the ability to possess bodies, to which Julius backs up saying he did research of their activities and found out that an ancient technique unseen in modern times, only used by the Cult and a few others by possessing those who are compatibele, concluding Petelgeuse's Fingers are spare bodies, so they need to kill them all first before dealing with him-

-Subaru then says "btw what if I could get possessed too?" to which everyone is like "wut"-

-Meanwhile Emilia is dreaming of moments when she was discriminated during the Election and of when Subaru confessed how he puts her in a way too high pedestal, then waking up-
---
-Luvia knows it will be tiring, but they are running out of options-
---
-But even if that was the case, she persists...-
Byleth: "Her ears..."
---
-of what?-
Guifei: "I see they are pointy...?"
---
-Of... A black haired individual...?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Doesn't stop her from trying to charge them."

"She even dispelled Steven's shield in a matter of seconds."

___

"At this point it was just barely recognizable as the Warrior/Champion uniform."
Ruby: -focusing on preserving and proteccing, which charges the eyes-
---
Zelda: -grumpy girl-

Guifei: "I see they are pointy...?"
---
-Of... A black haired individual...?-
Kanna: "She's right. I'm a dragon~" :3
---
Harleen: Huh?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Which makes heer PANIC-
---
Marie: "Learn to treat a lady, hmph" -sits on her steed again-

-If the fritz takes effect though...-
---
Charlotte: "Seems they are meanies here"
"He arrives at the infirmary moments later, but he's barely even wounded :V"
___

"Can't let them take her favorite hat!"

"It makes him beyond scared...He has an entire family at stake, here..."
___

They're the bad guys!

Ruby: -focusing on preserving and proteccing, which charges the eyes-
---
Zelda: -grumpy girl-
"She grabbed the Huntress' shoulder and started to freeze her."

___

"On the bright side, Zelda notices that they've...actually stopped trying to steal the outfit, now."

"It's been damaged to the point where it's value has surely decreased and there's no way they could possibly sell it for a high price anymore."

---
---
-After a moment of Felix teasing Subaru by nibbling his ear and see he'd react, Subaru relays again about the Witch Cult, and then asks what do they think if they have the ability to possess bodies, to which Julius backs up saying he did research of their activities and found out that an ancient technique unseen in modern times, only used by the Cult and a few others by possessing those who are compatibele, concluding Petelgeuse's Fingers are spare bodies, so they need to kill them all first before dealing with him-

-Subaru then says "btw what if I could get possessed too?" to which everyone is like "wut"-

-Meanwhile Emilia is dreaming of moments when she was discriminated during the Election and of when Subaru confessed how he puts her in a way too high pedestal, then waking up-
---
---
...Should've worded it as asking what they should do if any one of them got possessed...

"Undyne feels bad for Emilia..."
___

"There's so much **** they have to deal with..."
___

(She may be dead, but her spirits is persisting...And helping Moon as an unseen force...Hmmph, at least this complicates her plan to used that peculiar box. Do you know any means of dealing with a spirit?)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
...Should've worded it as asking what they should do if any one of them got possessed...

___

___

(She may be dead, but her spirits is persisting...And helping Moon as an unseen force...Hmmph, at least this complicates her plan to used that peculiar box. Do you know any means of dealing with a spirit?)
Zelda: "Still a fair question since he's been leading the charge."
---
-an average day for Rulers-
---
-wouldn't Kama be able to sense her if Ingrid was a Spirit, since being a Servant is basically similar?-

Guifei:"You know, I am not surprised with what I've seen today"
---
-Dressed in white, looking like some sort of professional...-
-but also surprised at Byleth figuring it out, as if she knew?-
---
-kek-

-and?-

"She grabbed the Huntress' shoulder and started to freeze her."

___

"On the bright side, Zelda notices that they've...actually stopped trying to steal the outfit, now."

"It's been damaged to the point where it's value has surely decreased and there's no way they could possibly sell it for a high price anymore."
-EYES OPENED, SHINING BRIGHTLY-
---
Zelda: I'll keep it for now...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"It repels her...for a moment."

"She temporarily retreated into another room just before the Silver Eyes took full effect."

___

"The outfit has seen better days..."
-it still got to her, but only dealt minimal damage?-
---
-but it's also been through war, so it's possible it was ravaged when it was last worn too-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it still got to her, but only dealt minimal damage?-
---
-but it's also been through war, so it's possible it was ravaged when it was last worn too-
"Correct. Partly due to the fritz, partly because this queen is just that powerful."
___

"Very likely. So she can certainly repair it a second time...After this entire war is over."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"He arrives at the infirmary moments later, but he's barely even wounded :V"
___

"Can't let them take her favorite hat!"

"It makes him beyond scared...He has an entire family at stake, here..."
___

They're the bad guys!
-Her first action is to glomp-
---
-Which she puts back on, as she keeps ongoing to assist others...-

-Every Rider...-
---
Paris: "Planning the wedding for the villainess!"

___

___

---
---
-wouldn't Kama be able to sense her if Ingrid was a Spirit, since being a Servant is basically similar?-
-Puck arrives and wishes her good morning, and can see she's troubled. He asssures Emilia that he will always be with her, and she should take for herself when needed, thinking now is a moment, and she thanks him. She's still worried for the village though, despite the berating yesteday. Puck tells her he'll be with Beatrice for the day and to come when she needs him, as she stands up form bed-

Medea/Osakabehime: "Awwww~"

-When she gets downstairs, she's greeted by Ram and Wilhelm, the latter presenting himself as a representative from Crusch, and with Subaru knowing that the mole amongst the merchants replaced the letter he sent as a blank one to cause tension, Wilhelm clears up the situation regarding it, and asks her that they need to evaquate along the villagers-

-She's also informed of the cult's intentions and of the alliance between their factions in exchange for mining rights, and that one half of the village will be brought to the capital now while Ram brings the other to some sacred grounds-

Blackbeard: "Good, he came up with more solutions"
---
-As Uni said, so they proceed with the protocol-
---
Kama: I should be able to touch her, technically, so long she hasn't taken meassures of concealing, it shall work accordingly.
---
-kek-

-and?-
-Probably not, since Kamui is a Ruler, wouldn't that make her well-known?-

-And this child resembles her-
---
-A woman that seems to be walking through some facility, plenty of people around-

-Wait, isn't that... Kiara?-
"So she can certainly stitch it back up a second time...After this whole war is over."
-Look on the bright Zelda, this ain't an ecchi anime- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

-Every Rider...-
---
"Heshima is glad they're all okay..."
___

"The Ki-Hunters still have her hat!"

"Even the thought of losing them is just...too much for him..."
___

Evil wedding planners!

---
---

---
-kek-

-and?-

-EYES OPENED, SHINING BRIGHTLY-
---
Zelda: I'll keep it for now...
---

-Every Rider...-
---

-Puck arrives and wishes her good morning, and can see she's troubled. He asssures Emilia that he will always be with her, and she should take for herself when needed, thinking now is a moment, and she thanks him. She's still worried for the village though, despite the berating yesteday. Puck tells her he'll be with Beatrice for the day and to come when she needs him, as she stands up form bed-

-When she gets downstairs, she's greeted by Ram and Wilhelm, the latter presenting himself as a representative from Crusch, and with Subaru knowing that the mole amongst the merchants replaced the letter he sent as a blank one to cause tension, Wilhelm clears up the situation regarding it, and asks her that they need to evaquate along the villagers-

-She's also informed of the cult's intentions and of the alliance between their factions in exchange for mining rights, and that one half of the village will be brought to the capital now while Ram brings the other to some sacred grounds-

---
---
Kama: I should be able to touch her, technically, so long she hasn't taken meassures of concealing, it shall work accordingly.

---
-A woman that seems to be walking through some facility, plenty of people around-

"My characters thought the scene between Emilia and Puck was heartwarming, even if they're woriered about the latter snapping."

It's...working! Their plan is working!
___

"Ans then what?"
___

(Excellent...)

"He would smirk, but he do3sn5 want to give Ingrid a sign that Kama figured something out."

-Look on the bright Zelda, this ain't an ecchi anime- :V
And it ain't going in that direction. :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Correct. Partly due to the fritz, partly because this queen is just that powerful."
___

"Very likely. So she can certainly repair it a second time...After this entire war is over."
-DAYUM-
---
-if it ends? :V-

---

-fair-
---
-are we still in Harleen's dream?-

---
---
"My characters thought the scene between Emilia and Puck was heartwarming, even if they're woriered about the latter snapping."

It's...working! Their plan is working!
___

"Ans then what?"
___

(Excellent...)

"He would smirk, but he do3sn5 want to give Ingrid a sign that Kama figured something out."
Zelda: :)
---
-Digi? what then?-
---
-OH NO-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-DAYUM-
---
-if it ends? :V-
Steven: Okay...We need to find out friends and get out of here!

"She'll come back after them when she's had a few minutes to recover..."
___

"It will. Eventually :V"

"A small squadron of Silver Zebesians appears and attack Zelda. Unlike the others, these aren't petty thieves and will only attempt to capture or kill any target in sight."

Top Bottom