• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Talking can be faintly heard from the tower."

___

Kirby: Who knows who else could need our help right now? We gotta keep looking!

Meta Knight: It's the most we can do until we cross paths with someone in charge of all this...
Blake: -ears perk- "We're not alone..."
---
Link: -nods in agreement-

Revali and Mipha: -same-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh right, retcon then-

Nora: -ears perk up-
---
Link: "...............No idea."
"She wants to be there for her Servant right now. Ata needs it..."

Connie: I think she's hearing something...

"Sounds like the voice is conversing with some enemy troops, who are trying to convince the guy that staying here is a bad idea."

___

"She was the only one unaccounted for...At least they already knew Mipha was helping out with healing before Daruk called her for help."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: I guess I could...
---
-clashed with Kanna;s own shot!-
---
Byleth: -proteccing her new fwen-
---
-they're winning!-
Tiki: Please, we need it...
---
-Creating a burst that pushed both parties back-
---
-And hopes there's no time loop thing where she has to kill her...-
---
Kama: "Aaah... You are so annoying...!"
I'm willing to try tape if he keeps saying that.

"Just hyped about everything Subaru is accomplishing so far"
___

I'm really sorry, I would've done more to help her if I had only gotten there sooner...
___

An immature, immortal child with far too much power for their own good. You just used yours powers for different motives.
___

Moon: ...I assume the deed is done, now...

"She doesn't realize just how smart and manipulative Toffee truly is..."
Zelda: -hopeful eyes!-
---
-but Vita will survive-
---
Viridi: "You can't say I'm wrong in those motives though."
---
-Coyle is trying to get an advantage; she's definitely noticed that her science-based abilities means she's the only ally of Toffee that he can't directly control through the fritz and right now, she has both da Vincis under the command of some Hedloks on top of still remembering all the info about the known Chaldea members from before Isis and her research on Psycho Power, so overall, Coyle is in a very good position-

Rook: "Not quite, you need to snag her spirit before it gets away."
-Next scene shows everyone going on the road. Those from Lugunica mounting dragons, Anastasia's mercenaries and militaries ride large wolves. There Subaru sees little Mimi is one of triplets, and her two siblings are also part of the army-

-He also has a brief conversation with Ricardo about how the wolves they mount are weaker yet faster than the dragons, and how they carry their own equipment on hand in case they're attacked by thieves, Subaru reminded of the Witch's Cult-

-They arrive to the colossal Flugel tree at night, where Subaru remembers the Whale will appear, Subaru sees people engraved their names in the tree's trunk and jokingly asks Rem to do it. With that said, she says she's worried of his plan to use the Witch's scent to attract the whale but he assures her. He has set an alarm in his phone for when it will appear...-

Medea: "Almost the time..."

-Rem says she knows he's lying that the phone is some magic artifact to know of the whale, but doesn't minds since she gets he has his reasons, and assures him he doesn't needs to blame himself, having faith in him, which almost makes him tear in joy. By this point, she's at the top of the shipping chart-
---
Hayate: "At least, she can recover..."
---
Kama: "And yet you're so uncivilized..."
---
-Basically, she could take over at any time?-

-Maybe they should get Nitocris or Tamamo to make sure she doesn't passes on-
I have been wanting Sans and Papyrus to interact with Hassan more. :p Badass crossover fanart.

And yeah, Fluttershy loves animals :V

"Out of fear what might happen to her sanity and very identity...Thankfully, she came out of it as her true-self."
___

(I guess even you had to learn growing up...Just like I still have to...)
___

"Not even the grown-ups :V"
Yeah, we should. :p

-Even so, she is ashamed of having resorted to it-
---
Cú: "Heh, I can be an impatient hothead at times" :p
---
-Nope- :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"She wants to be there for her Servant right now. Ata needs it..."

Connie: I think she's hearing something...

"Sounds like the voice is conversing with some enemy troops, who are trying to convince the guy that staying here is a bad idea."

___

"She was the only one unaccounted for...At least they already knew Mipha was helping out with healing before Daruk called her for help."
-Nora noddea and looked at the direction the noise comes from-
---
-indeed...-

Tiki: Please, we need it...
---
-Creating a burst that pushed both parties back-
---
-And hopes there's no time loop thing where she has to kill her...-
---
Kama: "Aaah... You are so annoying...!"
Palu: I'll see what I can do...
---
-WHOA-
---
-that would be terrible...-
---
-CUPCAKE BOMBS-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, we should. :p

-Even so, she is ashamed of having resorted to it-
---
Cú: "Heh, I can be an impatient hothead at times" :p
---
-Nope- :V

Immediately
after this arc or as soon as things cool down. :p

(...Ata, please tell me what happened...) "Worried"
___

"Undyne has said as much in the manner of friendly jabs more than once before :p"
___

"The painting looks like a woman and I forgot which piece it is, but it'll change at night."

-Nora noddea and looked at the direction the noise comes from-
---
-indeed...-
"It's that shadow spirit..."

Look, I know I signed a contract saying that I can interfere with Chaldea anymore! The thing is, I already cast this barrier before we signed it, and I also signed a contract agreeing to help lizard man! I've got loopholes and conflicting legally binding agreements to deal with, here! I'm just here to ensure this barrier is still holding up, that's all, so I'm not breaking the terms of my contract with Chaldea! ...Technically.

___

"But where is she?"

Zelda: -hopeful eyes!-
---
-but Vita will survive-
---
Viridi: "You can't say I'm wrong in those motives though."
---
-Coyle is trying to get an advantage; she's definitely noticed that her science-based abilities means she's the only ally of Toffee that he can't directly control through the fritz and right now, she has both da Vincis under the command of some Hedloks on top of still remembering all the info about the known Chaldea members from before Isis and her research on Psycho Power, so overall, Coyle is in a very good position-

Rook: "Not quite, you need to snag her spirit before it gets away."
-Next scene shows everyone going on the road. Those from Lugunica mounting dragons, Anastasia's mercenaries and militaries ride large wolves. There Subaru sees little Mimi is one of triplets, and her two siblings are also part of the army-

-He also has a brief conversation with Ricardo about how the wolves they mount are weaker yet faster than the dragons, and how they carry their own equipment on hand in case they're attacked by thieves, Subaru reminded of the Witch's Cult-

-They arrive to the colossal Flugel tree at night, where Subaru remembers the Whale will appear, Subaru sees people engraved their names in the tree's trunk and jokingly asks Rem to do it. With that said, she says she's worried of his plan to use the Witch's scent to attract the whale but he assures her. He has set an alarm in his phone for when it will appear...-

-Rem says she knows he's lying that the phone is some magic artifact to know of the whale, but doesn't minds since she gets he has his reasons, and assures him he doesn't needs to blame himself, having faith in him, which almost makes him tear in joy. By this point, she's at the top of the shipping chart-
---
---
---

Peridot: EEEE-

SHH! This is getting good!
___

She totally will..."Trying to sound confident and reassuring"
___

In another time, you could've easily been one of Chaldea's, or perhaps the entire universe's worst enemies. Your obsession with nature is the one thing that deeply sets you apart from the likes of Isis or Archimedes.
___

"Toffee has already realized she's an unstable and unreliable one, and if she hadn't already escaped Beacon, she and many others would have fallen right into a trap he's been planning...And may still execute."

"Of course, there is one individual Coyle has been completely unable to account for: That individual being none other than Dark Samus, as while the Zebesians and other Zebes lifeforms are here, Toffee hasn't told anyone in the Alliance about Dark Samus, nor the closely associated Ridley, for that matter, even after the latter's demise."

Moon: "Sighs in exasperation, just before walking off" Very well...

Marco: I'll look for Nitocris and Tamamo... If at least one of them are here, then they can help with this.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: I'll see what I can do...
---
-WHOA-
---
-that would be terrible...-
---
-CUPCAKE BOMBS-
-Tiki, Camilla and Hinoka keeping Kamui at bay-
---
-Yeah, they have to use the chance to escape!-
---
-Like she had done other times back in Fódlan-
---
Kama: "...You stupid clo-" -exploded in her face-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

___

___

In another time, you could've easily been one of Chaldea's, or perhaps the entire universe's worst enemies. Your obsession with nature is the one thing that deeply sets you apart from the likes of Isis or Archimedes.
___

"Toffee has already realized she's an unstable and unreliable one, and if she hadn't already escaped Beacon, she and many others would have fallen right into a trap he's been planning...And may still execute."

"Of course, there is one individual Coyle has been completely unable to account for: That individual being none other than Dark Samus, as while the Zebesians and other Zebes lifeforms are here, Toffee hasn't told anyone in the Alliance about Dark Samus, nor the closely associated Ridley, for that matter, even after the latter's demise."

Marco: I'll look for Nitocris and Tamamo... If at least one of them are here, then they can help with this.
Zelda: -watching-
---
-yes she will-
---
Viridi: "..."
---
-speaking of, how is Dark Samus?-

Rook: "Not a bad call. Hurry up, kid."

"It's that shadow spirit..."

Look, I know I signed a contract saying that I can interfere with Chaldea anymore! The thing is, I already cast this barrier before we signed it, and I also signed a contract agreeing to help lizard man! I've got loopholes and conflicting legally binding agreements to deal with, here! I'm just here to ensure this barrier is still holding up, that's all, so I'm not breaking the terms of my contract with Chaldea! ...Technically.

___

"But where is she?"
RW_YJNR: "......."
---
-fighting-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Immediately after this arc or as soon as things cool down. :p

(...Ata, please tell me what happened...) "Worried"
___

"Undyne has said as much in the manner of friendly jabs more than once before :p"
___

"The painting looks like a woman and I forgot which piece it is, but it'll change at night."
I coincide. :p

Atalanta: "...I can't, I... I can't..."
---
-I mean, she wouldn't be wrong- :p
---
-They try to put it in the museum-

___

___

___

---
-yes she will-
---
---

-Rem and Subaru get to Wilhelm and tak a bit about his wife. Said woman loved flowers, but she was so talented in swordsmanship she was always called to combat, which he tried to prevent. He once again thanks Subaru for the chance to get rid of the White Whale, disposed to go to his wife's grave afterwards. Subaru offers a fistbump to assure him they will get the job done-

-Afterwards everyone is waiting... And then the alarm in Subaru's phone sounds with a ringtone-

-And indeed, after some seconds, they all see the Whale flying high in the sky and descending, and Subaru and Rem rally at it on Patrasche at first. Rem making some icicles with magic to attck it, the episode ending with everyone else charging, with said episode's name revealed: 'Conquest Battle'-
---
-They can't help but be worried, Nanoha now wants to see if Yuuno and Chrono are okay-
---
-Did he hit a nerve?-
---
-Still trapped in another dimension, she's using Ingrid's infected arm as a terminal to try to find a temporary host to infuse with Phazon and possess...-

-Fortunately Tamamo was kinda close-
Kamui: -headache!-
---
-WHICH THEY DO-
---
Byleth: :urg:
---
Harleen: "Now who's stupid?" :p
Tiki: "Kamui, please, we are here..."
---
-Running quick, managing to seemingly get away-
---
Guifei: "Hey, what's wrong?"
---
Kama: "U-Uuugh... I guess it was fitting you were once with that clown..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
We have to do it. :p

"Now she's just making him even more worried, and the concern is visible in his expression."
___

(...Doesn't make you any less awesome to me.) "Smiling again"
___

"Blathers identifies it as a forgery!"

---
-yes she will-
---
---

---
---

-Rem and Subaru get to Wilhelm and tak a bit about his wife. Said woman loved flowers, but she was so talented in swordsmanship she was always called to combat, which he tried to prevent. He once again thanks Subaru for the chance to get rid of the White Whale, disposed to go to his wife's grave afterwards. Subaru offers a fistbump to assure him they will get the job done-

-Afterwards everyone is waiting... And then the alarm in Subaru's phone sounds with a ringtone-

-And indeed, after some seconds, they all see the Whale flying high in the sky and descending, and Subaru and Rem rally at it on Patrasche at first. Rem making some icicles with magic to attck it, the episode ending with everyone else charging, with said episode's name revealed: 'Conquest Battle'-
---
-They can't help but be worried, Nanoha now wants to see if Yuuno and Chrono are okay-
---
-Did he hit a nerve?-
---
-Still trapped in another dimension, she's using Ingrid's infected arm as a terminal to try to find a temporary host to infuse with Phazon and possess...-

Oh my God this is so EXCITIIIIIIIING~!
___

"Noticed"

...Hey, girls? Do you want me to check on your other friends and family for yoy?

___

"Sure seems like it."

"Smirked once she went silent again."
___

"That's the whole reason why Altera was infected with Phazon."

Marco: Hey...Tamamo, right?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Ugh, him again?! I thought we were done with that freak!)
___

"How's she holding up on her own?"
Weiss: "Apparently not."
---
-actually pretty well-

-the perks of being in a Warriors game :V-

Tiki: "Kamui, please, we are here..."
---
-Running quick, managing to seemingly get away-
---
Guifei: "Hey, what's wrong?"
---
Kama: "U-Uuugh... I guess it was fitting you were once with that clown..."
Kamui: "H-Huh?"
---
-YES-
---
Byleth: "Nothing..."
---
Harleen: "...Clown?" -shaking a bit-

---
---
-Did he hit a nerve?-
---

___

"Noticed"

...Hey, girls? Do you want me to check on your other friends and family for yoy?

___

"Sure seems like it."

___

Zelda: "AGREED!"
---
-why not?-
---
Viridi: "And what do you fight for, Toffee?"
---
-OH DAMN-

-yes, Tamamo-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
We have to do it. :p

"Now she's just making him even more worried, and the concern is visible in his expression."
___

(...Doesn't make you any less awesome to me.) "Smiling again"
___

"Blathers identifies it as a forgery!"
-He wants to know what happened-
---
Cú: "I'm glad to know" :p -pets-
---
Paris: "Wait, so that one's fake!"
___

"Noticed"

___

"Sure seems like it."

___

---
-why not?-
---
---
-OH DAMN-

-yes, Tamamo-
-The next episode doesn't starts where it left off, rather, it starts in the form of a flashback, where a young Wilhelm can be seen-

-He's walking through some ruined downtown, seemingly to train with his sword, however, he saw someone sitting by some of the ruins, and looking at the flowers-

Medea: "...His wife?"
------
Nanoha: "I really need to..."
------
-His reply?-
------
-Indeed, the arm latched to her and some managed to get to her-

Tamamo: "Mikon?"
Kamui: "H-Huh?"
---
-YES-
---
Byleth: "Nothing..."
---
Harleen: "...Clown?" -shaking a bit-
Tiki: "We're here, we'll be sure you're fine..."
---
-They take a moment to relief...-
---
-Sentries shoot!-
---
Kama: "Ah? Did I hit a nerve~?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-He wants to know what happened-
---
Cú: "I'm glad to know" :p -pets-
---
Paris: "Wait, so that one's fake!"
(Ata's what's wrong...?)
___

"Rockruff's tail wags a little as Cu pets him, and he smiles a little more."
___

Aw, no! The cunning fox tricked us!

---
-why not?-
---
---
-OH DAMN-

-yes, Tamamo-
-The next episode doesn't starts where it left off, rather, it starts in the form of a flashback, where a young Wilhelm can be seen-

-He's walking through some ruined downtown, seemingly to train with his sword, however, he saw someone sitting by some of the ruins, and looking at the flowers-

------
------
-His reply?-
------

I'd say so...

___

I'll make sure they're okay, then. :)

(But first... I need to make a report about what happened to da Vinci and Ela...I'm going to get them back to normal. There's no way I'll let Coyle or anyone else stop me...)

___

None of your business, brat. Of course, at the rate I'm making progress, you'll likely figure it out on your own. Just in time for your demise.

"He notably spoke with complete and utter confidence. He knows what he's fighting for, and honestly firmly believes in it. He clearly just prefers to not share vital details of a plan to an enemy unless it's necessary to carry the plan forward. There's usually no point in it."

___

Marco: ...Can you give us a hand over here? Queen Moon needs your help, and so does...Well, someone who's kinda sorta dead for now?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Steven: If what he's saying is true, then at least that means he's not gonna fight us. Right?

(We hane to take down that barrier...)
___

"Badass princess!"

"I missed the showcase the other day lol"
Weiss: "I hope it's this simple..."

Tiki: "We're here, we'll be sure you're fine..."
---
-They take a moment to relief...-
---
-Sentries shoot!-
---
Kama: "Ah? Did I hit a nerve~?"
Kamui: :)
---
-before running again?-
---
-Byleth rolled to the side-
---
-Kiara notice?-

------
------
-His reply?-
------

I'd say so...

___

(But first... I need to make a report about what happened to da Vinci and Ela...I'm going to get them back to normal. There's no way I'll let Coyle or anyone else stop me...)

___

None of your business, brat. Of course, at the rate I'm making progress, you'll likely figure it out on your own. Just in time for your demise.

"He notably spoke with complete and utter confidence. He knows what he's fighting for, and honestly firmly believes in it. He clearly just prefers to not share vital details of a plan to an enemy unless it's necessary to carry the plan forward. There's usually no point in it."

___

Marco: ...Can you give us a hand over here? Queen Moon needs your help, and so does...Well, someone who's kinda sorta dead for now?
Zelda: -intrigues-
---
-oh really, Jenny?-
---
Viridi: "So you basically hate people with power, huh?"
---
-now Tamamo intrigued?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Ata's what's wrong...?)
___

"Rockruff's tail wags a little as Cu pets him, and he smiles a little more."
___

Aw, no! The cunning fox tricked us!
Atalanta: "...I...Used it..."
---
Cú: "Surely you still kicked some ass" :p
---
Paris: "What a meanie!"
I'd say so...

___

___

___

---
-oh really, Jenny?-
---
---
-now Tamamo intrigued?-
-The young Wilhelm asked the woman, Theresia, on what she was doing there, with her saying it doesn't matters much, but she asks him if he wants to sit along her, and look over some flowers-

-Back to the present where the last episode left off, everyone charges, with various magic-powered cannons blasting at the White Whale, and also a long blast of light magic was shot, intending to both blind the Whale and make it so everyone can see it clearly, with Subaru struck at its appearance, and Wilhelm looking detrmined, then it cuts to the OP-

Osakabehime: "This will be badass..."
---
-They hug her to thanks-

-And yeah, she should-
---
Kama: "And what he'll do benefits me, so there's that"
---
Tamamo: "...I'll see what I can do?"
Kamui: :)
---
-before running again?-
---
-Byleth rolled to the side-
---
-Kiara notice?-
Tiki: "We promise it..."
---
-Indeed they do-
---
-Guifei jumped and summoned fire spirits to attack-
---
Kiara: "Harleen, please..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "...I...Used it..."
---
Cú: "Surely you still kicked some ass" :p
---
Paris: "What a meanie!"
"...Saying he looked horrified upon realizing what she was talking about would be an understatement."

"That being said, it only took a moment for his expression to turn back to deep concern and confusion."

(...But...You're still here...You're still yourself...)

___

(I...think I did good...)
___

Oh well, perhaps we can keep it? We can always donate a real one later!

Weiss: "Let's break this barrier, Winter."
---
-that ws my idea- :p
(Totally! If we don't, everyone will be trapped here...)
___

"Reminds me of when I thought about bringing HW Link and Zelda into this roleplay. I eventually dropped the idea since I didn't think they would add much character-wise lol."

---
-oh really, Jenny?-
---
---
-now Tamamo intrigued?-
-The young Wilhelm asked the woman, Theresia, on what she was doing there, with her saying it doesn't matters much, but she asks him if he wants to sit along her, and look over some flowers-

-Back to the present where the last episode left off, everyone charges, with various magic-powered cannons blasting at the White Whale, and also a long blast of light magic was shot, intending to both blind the Whale and make it so everyone can see it clearly, with Subaru struck at its appearance, and Wilhelm looking detrmined, then it cuts to the OP-

---
-They hug her to thanks-

-And yeah, she should-
---
---
HELL YEAH IT IS!

Kick that whale's ass!
___

(I can't let anything bad happen to these kids or their friends!)

"And you bet. She does harbor guilt for failing to save da Vinici and Eleonora, as well as some for leading Max Brass to the same fate, but for the most part, her anger is directed at Coyle for capturing and brainwashing them in the first place. She hates her guts, and is not about to let this evil mad scientist get away with her plans."

___

I'll give you some credit for your answer. You're not too far from the truth.

"What he truly hates is one very specific kind of power itself..."

___

"Marco would take her to see a dying Ingrid near a probably bloodied Rook."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"...Saying he look horrified upon realizing what she was talking about would be an understatement."

"That being said, it only took a moment for his expression to turn back to deep concern and confusion."

(...But...You're still here...You're still yourself...)

___

(I...think I did good...)
___

Oh well, perhaps we can keep it? We can always donate a real one later!
Atalanta: "Blake forced it off... With a Command Seal"
---
Cú: "...Think?"
---
Paris: "And put it in our home?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "Blake forced it off... With a Command Seal"
---
Cú: "...Think?"
---
Paris: "And put it in our home?"
(...So by the time she found you, the curse didn't have any time to hurt you...)

"The Pokemon signed in relief"

___

(I fought pretty well, I didn't forgot Scathach's training or anything! It's just...)

(...There were a bunch of people wearing crowns that were making them act evil...We freed a bunch, but I hurt someone on accident...)

___

Yeah!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tiki: "We promise it..."
---
-Indeed they do-
---
-Guifei jumped and summoned fire spirits to attack-
---
Kiara: "Harleen, please..."
-she smiles a bit-
---
-then?-
---
Byleth: "Nice work."
---
Harleen: "Hm?"

(Totally! If we don't, everyone will be trapped here...)
___

"Reminds me of when I thought about bringing HW Link and Zelda into this roleplay. I eventually dropped the idea since I didn't think they would add much character-wise lol."
Weiss: "Yeah!"
---
-KEK-

---
-They hug her to thanks-

-And yeah, she should-
---
---
HELL YEAH IT IS!

Kick that whale's ass!
___

"And you bet. She does harbor guilt for failing to save da Vinici and Eleonora, as well as some for leading Max Brass to the same fate, but for the most part, her anger is directed at Coyle for capturing and brainwashing them in the first place. She hates her guts, and is not about to let this evil mad scientist get away with her plans."

___

___

Zelda and Wade: -cheering-
---
-she'll definitely get a rematch then-
---
Viridi: "And yet look at you. You're not any better."
---
-Rook's not a savage-

-he wiped off the blood :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(...So by the time she found you, the curse didn't have any time to hurt you...)

"The Pokemon signed in relief"

___

(I fought pretty well, I didn't forgot Scathach's training or anything! It's just...)

(...There were a bunch of people wearing crowns that were making them act evil...We freed a bunch, but I hurt someone on accident...)

___

Yeah!
Atalanta: "...I'm sorry..."
---
Cú: "Gee, but at least you got to free some"
---
-They proceed to do as such-
HELL YEAH IT IS!

Kick that whale's ass!
___

___

___

---
---
---
-Rook's not a savage-

-Subaru admits that while he's scared, he can't wait to see the future in which they can be without the whale, and thus keeps bailing it, allowing the army to do more magic blasts at, and Crusch to attack with her Wind Blessing using her sword. At one point she commands the army to disperse, and Wilhelm jumps off his dragon, claiming that he's dreamt of this for 14 years, ready to avenge his wife-
---
-The little Aces will still want to help, but that shall be later-
---
Kama: "Yeah, but at least we admit it"
---
Tamamo: ".......What happened?!"
-she smiles a bit-
---
-then?-
---
Byleth: "Nice work."
---
Harleen: "Hm?"
-ThoughtS?-
---
-The relief will be short-lived-
---
Signum: "Thank you"
Guifei: "Hey..."
---
Kiara: "Don't listen to her!"
Kama: "Ah~?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
-Rook's not a savage-

-Subaru admits that while he's scared, he can't wait to see the future in which they can be without the whale, and thus keeps bailing it, allowing the army to do more magic blasts at, and Crusch to attack with her Wind Blessing using her sword. At one point she commands the army to disperse, and Wilhelm jumps off his dragon, claiming that he's dreamt of this for 14 years, ready to avenge his wife-
---
---
---
DO IT, WILHELM!
___

"But since Coyle not only refused to fight fairly or even one on one last time, Jenny won't during their next fight, either..."

"Jenny really hopes the kids will fully recover soon. They really want to help everyone, but it's just not the time..."

___

And I wasn't born wielding all the power in the universe. Unlike your kind, Goddess of Nature.
___

"Rook tried to wipe off the blood, but there was still some left by the time Marco and Tamamo showed up. :V"

Moon: It's... a long and strange story.

Atalanta: "...I'm sorry..."
---
Cú: "Gee, but at least you got to free some"
---
-They proceed to do as such-
(...You promised you wouldn't...)

(...But I'll admit, I understand why you broke it...)

___

(I helped escort her and her family here...) "Looking at the Plant"
___

"It's almost night time, but they leave the house to explore the island before the sun sets."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"The Snatcher didn't notice anyone's presence, as he was busy talking to his comparatively tiny cycloptic minions, who were actually trying to talk him out of being here or doing so little as maintaining the barrier."
___

"Zebesians and Ki-hunters surround Zelda from every direction!"
Ruby: -signals her teammates to wait-
---
-BLAST OF LIGHT-

-ThoughtS?-
---
-The relief will be short-lived-
---
Signum: "Thank you"
Guifei: "Hey..."
---
Kiara: "Don't listen to her!"
Kama: "Ah~?"
Kamui: I can be saved...
---
-oh no...-
---
Byleth: "Hm?"
---
Harleen: "Y-You're right, Kiara!"

---
---
---
DO IT, WILHELM!
___

"But since Coyle not only refused to fight fairly or even one on one last time, Jenny won't during their next fight, either..."

"Jenny really hopes the kids will fully recover soon. They really want to help everyone, but it's just not the time..."

___

And I wasn't born wielding all the power in the universe. Unlike your kind, Goddess of Nature.
___

"Rook tried to wipe off the blood, but there was still some left by the time Marco and Tamamo showed up. :V"

-then he dies? :V-
---
-and Coyle won't hold back either-
---
Viridi: "You think we're just born with it?!

...Well, you wouldn't be wrong, but we don't get any choice on what powers or what domains we have! We're more like machines than living beings in a way, doing nothing more than whatever tasks best fit our domains.

You chose to ruin reality by taking all its magic, you weren't born with that ideal in mind, you came up with it. That's the difference that makes you so much worse, because you actually thought of it."

-this doesn't excuse Viridi's hatred of humans, but she's generally right; gods generally have no choice over what they have-
---
-very long and very strange-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
DO IT, WILHELM!
___

___

___

---
---

...Well, you wouldn't be wrong, but we don't get any choice on what powers or what domains we have! We're more like machines than living beings in a way, doing nothing more than whatever tasks best fit our domains.

You chose to ruin reality by taking all its magic, you weren't born with that ideal in mind, you came up with it. That's the difference that makes you so much worse, because you actually thought of it."

-this doesn't excuse Viridi's hatred of humans, but she's generally right; gods generally have no choice over what they have-
---
-Everyone feels like slapping Wade for some reason- :V

-The whale releases a cry which creates a powerful soundwave that sends many far, but when it's at a low enough level and short enough distance, Wilhelm jumps on top of it, stabs it aboves its horn, and runs with its blade across its body, and repeats the process, with Ricardo, Mimi and some others managing to also perform some slashes-

-Crusch using her blessing once again to make a long slash at it, and mages blasting it. Subaru is really starting to think they can do it soon, but Rem warns him it's not over, as it's still flying above. Ricardo tells them they used their most powerful attacks since the start, and Rem says the magic wasn't as effectice due to the Whale's fur able to disperse mana and thus weakening magic targeted at it. Nevertheless, the second assault starts-
-----------
-They sure will, Jenny-
-----------
-And well, Kama knows that well... She is a God of Love and Lust, yet, she doesn't believes in love anymore after the trauma of being burnt to death, and considers lust nothing but just a disgusting desire made so a species can perdure. So why should she care...?-

-This was before her lashing out at Palutena btw-
-----------
Tamamo: "Explain quick!"
(...You promised you wouldn't...)

(...But I'll admit, I understand why you broke it...)

___

(I helped escort her and her family here...) "Looking at the Plant"
___

"It's almost night time, but they leave the house to explore the island before the sun sets."
-He can clearly see guilt in her eyes-
---
Cú: "Huh, that's good to hear. See? You did something good" :p
---
-To see any time-related activities-
Kamui: I can be saved...
---
-oh no...-
---
Byleth: "Hm?"
---
Harleen: "Y-You're right, Kiara!"
-Would Palutena confer a blessing then?-
---
-Oh yes...-
---
Guifei: "Over there I see someone!"
---
Kiara: "We must stand up against this monster!"
Kama: "Rude..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-He can clearly see guilt in her eyes-
---
Cú: "Huh, that's good to hear. See? You did something good" :p
---
-To see any time-related activities-
(...Please don't blame yourself for this...)
___

(...I guess I did.) "Smiling once more, perking back up"

"He's more or less back to his normal self for the time-being, but he'll naturally being worried about Cu until the forces they're dealing with are fully dealt with."

___

"Different bugs and fish, different buildings are open or closed..."

Ruby: -signals her teammates to wait-
---
-BLAST OF LIGHT-
Technicalities, minions! I'm not attacking anyone or stealing any souls, so I'm not breaching the terms of my contract with Chaldea! And besides, if I don't maintain this barrier, then I might as well be kicked out of the deal with Toffee. That would no more souls, because ever since that hat-wearing brat ruined everything, no poor unfortunate FOOOOOOOOOOOLS have been stupid enough to trespass in my forest anymore!

"His minions continue to plead with him, though none seem fearful, rather, they're concerned for the ghoul."

...Look, I've survived the last three fights with these people, haven't I? This. Is nothing! Just stay patient, this will work out for all of us in due time!

"Acting surprisingly civil to his minions."
___

"They're stronger than most common HW soldiers, but still don't take terribly long to go down."

---
---

---

-The whale releases a cry which creates a powerful soundwave that sends many far, but when it's at a low enough level and short enough distance, Wilhelm jumps on top of it, stabs it aboves its horn, and runs with its blade across its body, and repeats the process, with Ricardo, Mimi and some others managing to also perform some slashes-

-Crusch using her blessing once again to make a long slash at it, and mages blasting it. Subaru is really starting to think they can do it soon, but Rem warns him it's not over, as it's still flying above. Ricardo tells them they used their most powerful attacks since the start, and Rem says the magic wasn't as effectice due to the Whale's fur able to disperse mana and thus weakening magic targeted at it. Nevertheless, the second assault starts-
-----------
-They sure will, Jenny-
-----------
-And well, Kama knows that well... She is a God of Love and Lust, yet, she doesn't believes in love anymore after the trauma of being burnt to death, and considers lust nothing but just a disgusting desire made so a species can perdure. So why should she care...?-

-----------
"Undyne just instinctively punched Wade in the face. :V"

They're entering the second phase of battle...
___

"It'll be an all-out fight...Whether Coyle's secret plan to obtain Toffee's magic comes to pass or not, Jenny is bent on defeating her once and for all."

I'll go look for your friends now...

___

...You've painted a surprisingly accurate portrait of your kind, Goddess of Nature. You're merely extensions of a force far more powerful than yourself.

"Seemed completely unoffended by being called worse than them, and absolutely uninterested being decried as such. His only interest in Viridi's statement was in regards to her description of Gods and Goddesses, and his response makes it clear that he does not see Gods or Goddesses as people or living beings or people to any extent, contract with Kama aside."

"Toffee knows how many evil things he has done to come this far, but none of that matters to him. All that matters is that it aids in carrying his plans forward."

___

Marco: Ingrid's trying to give up her magic so that Queen Moon can use it defeat Toffee and now she's dying! We need your help to make sure he spirit doesn't pass on!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Would Palutena confer a blessing then?-
---
-Oh yes...-
---
Guifei: "Over there I see someone!"
---
Kiara: "We must stand up against this monster!"
Kama: "Rude..."
-she'd need to see dwagon-
---
-then wut?-
---
Byleth: "Huh?"
---
Harleen: "You're right, Kiara!"

Technicalities, minions! I'm not attacking anyone or stealing any souls, so I'm not breaching the terms of my contract with Chaldea! And besides, if I don't maintain this barrier, then I might as well be kicked out of the deal with Toffee. That would no more souls, because ever since that hat-wearing brat ruined everything, no poor unfortunate FOOOOOOOOOOOLS have been stupid enough to trespass in my forest anymore!

"His minions continue to plead with him, though none seem fearful, rather, they're concerned for the ghoul."

...Look, I've survived the last three fights with these people, haven't I? This. Is nothing! Just stay patient, this will work out for all of us in due time!

"Acting surprisingly civil to his minions."
___

"They're stronger than most common HW soldiers, but still don't take terribly long to go down."
Weiss: "..." -stabs Snatcher-
---
-and Zelda be doing well for herself-

-----------
-They sure will, Jenny-
-----------

-----------
"Undyne just instinctively punched Wade in the face. :V"

They're entering the second phase of battle...
___

"It'll be an all-out fight...Whether Coyle's secret plan to obtain Toffee's magic comes to pass or not, Jenny is bent on defeating her once and for all."

I'll go look for your friends now...

___

...You've painted a surprisingly accurate portrait of your kind, Goddess of Nature. You're merely extensions of a force far more powerful than yourself.

"Seemed completely unoffended by being called worse than them, and absolutely uninterested being decried as such. His only interest in Viridi's statement was in regards to her description of Gods and Goddesses, and his response makes it clear that he does not see Gods or Goddesses as people or living beings or people to any extent, contract with Kama aside."

"Toffee knows how many evil things he has done to come this far, but none of that matters to him. All that matters is that it aids in carrying his plans forward."

___

Marco: Ingrid's trying to give up her magic so that Queen Moon can use it defeat Toffee and now she's dying! We need your help to make sure he spirit doesn't pass on!
Zelda: "Do it, Subaru!"

Wade: "OW!"
---
-awwww...-
---
-being fair, Greek Gods in Fate are robots, so Toffee... is actually on point here- :p
---
-how Tamamo take this?-

Top Bottom