• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Pearl: (Ruby seems like the most optimistic of her group as well...)
___

"She's actually being even more brutal than when she was under mind-control. And this time she isn't even creating any water-mimics of the attacking soldiers."
-she absolutely is-
---
-it's just Lapis' own greatness at play here-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-so her and Steve together would be a weapon of mass motivation :V-
---
Mipha: "I see your point now, Daruk... Good thing this was solved quickly."
"Good thing they're here for everyone at a time like this..."
___

Meta Knight: Indeed, this could have gone far worse.

Dedede: At least ya didn't have to put up with one of those doppelgangers like the rest of us.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"His eyes are slowly trying to open..."
___

(All I wanted to do was help people in trouble...)

"In fact a quite noticeable diagonal slash wound was present across his right eye."

___

"Supervised by the adults, of course :p"
-He sees his trainer-
---
Cú: "Gee, you got a scar there..."
---
-Charlotte and Gareth won't allow them to be exposed to foul words!-
Clever, Subaru..."In response to Subaru's action and comment on the phone and the picture he took of the White Whale"

Is this plan gonna work?!
___

I barely understand it, something just happened to that magic necklace of hers during the invasion...And it kept her from acting how she usually does.
___

Have it your way.

"Giant crystals on par with the strength of Rhombulus' rose from the ground trying to smash Cragalanche."

___

Moon: ..."Confident smile" My daughter isn't safe until she we take Toffee out of the picture for good, but I'm going to make sure that happens in her stead. This has to end...
Wade: "He'll die." :V
---
-Jenny still doesn't understand dragons, I see- :p
---
Viridi: "CRAGALANCHE!" :crazy:
---
Ingrid: "Agreed. Now, Rook, would you be so kind to-"

Rook: "Kill you?"

Ingrid: "I wouldn't put it so bluntly, but.... yes." :p
-Subaru in the end managed to convince Crusch, even though she has many questions, she admits she admires how he found out about her, Anastasia ready to get her mercenaries when they ask-

Hayate: "It did work!"

-Wilhelm bows in front of them, he says he's grateful. He mentions that he was the husband of the previous Sword Saint to Reinhard, Theresia Van Astrea, and thus is thankful for this chance to avenge his wife against the demon beast that killed her-
---
Fate: "...Kanna told us she has a stone that keeps her from something called degeneration..."
---
Kama: "Oh? So you actually care for it~?"
---
-Alright, here it goes...-
Palutena: Why do you ask?
---
-yep-
---
-she'd be an embarassing mom out of it :V-
Lindy: Perhaps she can explain you the situation easier.
---
-However...-
---
-That's totally in-character- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-He sees his trainer-
---
Cú: "Gee, you got a scar there..."
---
-Charlotte and Gareth won't allow them to be exposed to foul words!-
"Just as he's fully regained consciousness by now."

"He does see her, to his relief, even visibly acknowledging her presence, but still he's too weak and tired to speak quite yet."

___

(Koragg did it...)
___

"Gotta get their questions answered, then go!"

-absolutely-

-Pearl must be glad-
---
Mipha: "The what?"
"She is, she's glad to see Rose's son has grown so much. He's the heart of the Crystal Gems and has helped them all through a lot of difficult times."
___

Meta Knight: Her powers allowed her to create clones made from controlled water of every last one of us.

Wade: "He'll die." :V
---
-Jenny still doesn't understand dragons, I see- :p
---
Viridi: "CRAGALANCHE!" :crazy:
---
Ingrid: "Agreed. Now, Rook, would you be so kind to-"

Rook: "Kill you?"

Ingrid: "I wouldn't put it so bluntly, but.... yes." :p
-Subaru in the end managed to convince Crusch, even though she has many questions, she admits she admires how he found out about her, Anastasia ready to get her mercenaries when they ask-

-Wilhelm bows in front of them, he says he's grateful. He mentions that he was the husband of the previous Sword Saint to Reinhard, Theresia Van Astrea, and thus is thankful for this chance to avenge his wife against the demon beast that killed her-
---
Fate: "...Kanna told us she has a stone that keeps her from something called degeneration..."
---
---
Hell yeah! Let's go, Subaru! You're learning!
___

"She's still not totally sure what that whole deal about evil blood and a curse was all about."

That must have been what did it...Apparently she had a curse of some kind, it was practically in her nature, but that stone was keeping her nature from being in control...

___

She cares about her loyal minions and animals. Everything else is an abomination that's better off extinct to her.
___

Marco: Uhh, I think I'm gonna go!

Moon: I...should probably leave as well. If this is really what it's going to take...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
___

"She's still not totally sure what that whole deal about evil blood and a curse was all about."

That must have been what did it...Apparently she had a curse of some kind, it was practically in her nature, but that stone was keeping her nature from being in control...

___

She cares about her loyal minions and animals. Everything else is an abomination that's better off extinct to her.
___

Moon: I...should probably leave as well. If this is really what it's going to take...
Zelda: -cheering for Subaru-
---
-that must be it!-
---
Viridi: "Shut up!" :glare:
---
Rook: -acted too quickly and outright kicked through Ingrid's chest-

Ingrid: "...Always straight to the point, Rook..." -coughs a little bit of blood as her body starts to glow, the fraction of her power inside this body preparing to leave-

"She is, she's glad to see Rose's son has grown so much. He's the heart of the Crystal Gems and has helped them all through a lot of difficult times."
___

Meta Knight: Her powers allowed her to create clones made from controlled water of every last one of us.
-how sweet-
---
Mipha: "That... that actually sounds amazing."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-how sweet-
---
Mipha: "That... that actually sounds amazing."
"It's a contrast to how she was initially the one who was most devastated by Rose's passing, since she had to give up her physical form in order for Steven to be born. She's always been loving of Steven, though."
___

"Bandana Dee was like "YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT!" because outside of it being a big problem in the fight, he thought it was really cool."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"It's a contrast to how she was initially the one who was most devastated by Rose's passing, since she had to give up her physical form in order for Steven to be born. She's always been loving of Steven, though."
___

"Bandana Dee was like "YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT!" because outside of it being a big problem in the fight, he thought it was really cool."
-anyway, more foes?-
---
Mipha: "I'm sure it would have been exciting." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-anyway, more foes?-
---
Mipha: "I'm sure it would have been exciting." :)
"They're pretty much at the top, as the group easily tore through a final Gadora blocking the way out of the stairwell."

"From where they are now, it seems like the barrier is being cast... from the very same tower where Pyrrha was killed..."

"It's a coincidence, as no one in the Alliance has any connection to the long-deceased Cinder or Salem, but it still doesn't bring back any good memories for Ruby, who witnessed it firsthand..."
___

"It was for most of them, but it definitely wasn't for Revali, who was just appalled :V"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"They're pretty much at the top, as the group easily tore through a final Gadora blocking the way out of the stairwell."

"From where they are now, it seems like the barrier is being cast... from the very same tower where Pyrrha was killed..."

"It's a coincidence, as no one in the Alliance has any connection to the long-deceased Cinder or Salem, but it still doesn't bring back any good memories for Ruby, who witnessed it firsthand..."
___

"It was for most of them, but it definitely wasn't for Revali, who was just appalled :V"
Ruby: -teary eyes...-
---
Revali: "It wasn't that great."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: -teary eyes...-
---
Revali: "It wasn't that great."
Steven: Hey, what's wrong...? "Shield up in case of any enemy attacks"

Vulpix? (Ruby?)
___

Dedede: I think none of us were too happy to see soulless copycats staring at us with their smug faces!

"Dedede still wasn't as offended by fake Dedede as much s Revali was offended by his clone, though :V"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Steven: Hey, what's wrong...? "Shield up in case of any enemy attacks"

Vulpix? (Ruby?)
___

Dedede: I think none of us were too happy to see soulless copycats staring at us with their smug faces!

"Dedede still wasn't as offended by fake Dedede as much s Revali was offended by his clone, though :V"
Weiss: "Oh, Ruby..." -goes to her-
---
Revali: "Mine was so unrefined! A pale imitation of the real thing!"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: Tiki?
---
Kanna: "Careful, Papa! One spotted us!"
---
-they don't try to spare Signum?-
Tiki: I managed to give Corrin a Dragonstone...
---
-Who was pointing at them-
---
-Most seem to just be okay with going off-
---
-Also because I forgot, Kiara and Harley still try to fend off Kama-
"Just as he's fully regained consciousness by now."

"He does see her, to his relief, even visibly acknowledging her presence, but still he's too weak and tired to speak quite yet."

___

(Koragg did it...)
___

"Gotta get their questions answered, then go!"
-She then hugged him-
---
Cú: "Who?" -hasn't learned his name-
---
-Thus he asks more about the museum-
___

___

___

---
-that must be it!-
---
---

Ingrid: "...Always straight to the point, Rook..." -coughs a little bit of blood as her body starts to glow, the fraction of her power inside this body preparing to leave-
-Subaru be like "Uh, yes! Of course I knew you wanted that, Wilhelm!" Crusch be like "Subaru Natsuki, my wind blessing", which gave some of the watchers a chuckle-

-At night, various knights and mercenaries are preparing themselves. Felix assures Subaru they all want to get rid of the Whale, especially Wilhelm over his wife. Felix teases him saying Subaru should go to sleep since he can't help with preparations. Next morning though, Subaru is told he must choose an Earth Dragon to ride, he really doesn't knows at first, until he sees the dragon that pulled Wilhelm's kart first he met him-

Patrasche_-_Anime.png

-Subaru pets the female dragon, whose name is Patrasche, and she allows her to, so he chooses her. Rem is impressed since that's a particularly prideful race of dragon, Felix teases that Rem might get jealous-
------
Hayate: "I didn't think she'd be that dangerous..."
------
Kama: "I mean, is he wrong~?"
------
-Oof, but necessary-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She then hugged him-
---
Cú: "Who?" -hasn't learned his name-
---
-Thus he asks more about the museum-
(...Ata....)

"If the Luxray had the strength to move, he'd nuzzle her affectionately, but he doesn't, so he instead just allows her to hug him."

___

(Some purple Ranger who called himself the "Knight Wolf" or something...)
___

"Seems there's a particular place and individual they can buy paintings from!"

Ruby: "L-Let's just do this..."

-she never will-
---
Link: "They were identical, Revali." :glare:
"She receives hugs anyway?"

"And no, no one would forget seeing that in-person..."
___

Meta Knight: In every way but composition. Which granted them a separate advantage.

---
-that must be it!-
---
---

-Subaru be like "Uh, yes! Of course I knew you wanted that, Wilhelm!" Crusch be like "Subaru Natsuki, my wind blessing", which gave some of the watchers a chuckle-

-At knight, various knights and mercenaries are preparing them. Felix assures Subaru they all want to get rid of the Whale, especially Wilhelm over his wife. Felix teases him saying Subaru should go to sleep since he can't help with preparations. Next morning though, Subaru is told he must choose an Earth Dragon to ride, he really doesn't knows at first, until he sees the dragon that pulled Wilhelm's kart first he met him-

View attachment 288892

-Subaru pets the female dragon, whose name is Patrasche, and she allows her to, so he chooses her. Rem is impressed since that's a particularly prideful race of dragon, Felix teases that Rem might get jealous-
------
------
------
-Oof, but necessary-
Awwww~!

I hope that dragon becomes his permanent companion! She's badass!
___

Neither did I...
___

"Toffee is confident that he isn't."
___

"Moon and Marco still overheard it happen."

"And at least the older Medea did as well."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-At knight, various knights and mercenaries are preparing them. Felix assures Subaru they all want to get rid of the Whale, especially Wilhelm over his wife. Felix teases him saying Subaru should go to sleep since he can't help with preparations. Next morning though, Subaru is told he must choose an Earth Dragon to ride, he really doesn't knows at first, until he sees the dragon that pulled Wilhelm's kart first he met him-

Patrasche_-_Anime.png
Patrasche_-_Anime.png

------
------
------
-Oof, but necessary-
Awwww~!

___

Neither did I...
___

___

Wade: "She'll die." :p
---
-they don't even know how dangerous she can be...-
---
Viridi: -no response-
---
Rook: "I'll go get Moon before your spirit leaves."

Ingrid: "Good... idea..." -coughs again-

Tiki: Yes, but it's a very weak one.
---
-Shirou growls at him-
---
Signum: "Run, away" -those Sentries do so, not looking back-
---
-Kama is hit by some-
Palu: Will it work?
---
Kanna: -same-
---
Byleth: -considering her previous actions now-
---
-SHE SHOOTS MORE THEN-

"She receives hugs anyway?"

"And no, no one would forget seeing that in-person..."
___

Meta Knight: In every way but composition. Which granted them a separate advantage.
-YES-
---
Revali: "They didn't have intellect, however."

Link: "That I can agree on."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(...Ata....)

"If the Luxray had the strength to move, he'd nuzzle her affectionately, but he doesn't, so he instead just allows her to hug him."

___

(Some purple Ranger who called himself the "Knight Wolf" or something...)
___

"Seems there's a particular place and individual they can buy paintings from!"
Atalanta: "I'm sorry..."
---
Cú: "So some showoff guy then?"
---
-To be specific, a boat tended by some fox-
Awwww~!

___

Neither did I...
___

___

---
---
---

-The Mario Bros. would be reminded of Yoshis- :p

Medea: "I've lost times of how many times you've said that"
---
-If she was able to damage Vita this bad...-
---
Kama: "I think we broke her"
---
-Medea covered Lily's eyes-

-And quick-
Palu: Will it work?
---
Kanna: -same-
---
Byleth: -considering her previous actions now-
---
-SHE SHOOTS MORE THEN-
Tiki: I acknowledge it's just a temporary solution...
---
-Still blaster pointed at them-
---
-Current thoughts?-
---
Kama: "Ow ow ow! That hurts!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "I'm sorry..."
---
Cú: "So some showoff guy then?"
---
-To be specific, a boat tended by some fox-
(...None of that...was your fault, Ata...)

"Still weak"

___

(He sure acted like it...)

"Notably acting a lot less cheerful and more solemn than he ever has before."

___

A shopkeeper we may or may not be able to trust has real paintings?

---
---
---

---
---
---

-And quick-
And it's getting irritating...
___

It wasn't pretty...But she's tough, I'm sure she's gonna be just fine.
___

Once you've run out of room to argue, you either stop talking or throw a tantrum. You're as pathetic as Asriel was.
___

"Yeah, the teens shouldn't have to see that."

"Good idea..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"She needed it..."
___

Meta Knight: They were hardly sentient, instead merely copying our actions and strategies based on Lazuli's knowledge of us.
-absolutely...-
---
Revali: "So it was easy to outsmart them..."

Tiki: I acknowledge it's just a temporary solution...
---
-Still blaster pointed at them-
---
-Current thoughts?-
---
Kama: "Ow ow ow! That hurts!"
Palu: I see...
---
Kanna: -about to shoot with DWAGON FANG to clash with the blast-
---
Byleth: Maybe she wasn't wrong?
---
Harleen: "EAT SOME MORE LEAD THEN!" -shoots more-

---
---
---

-And quick-
___

___

Once you've run out of room to argue, you either stop talking or throw a tantrum. You're as pathetic as Asriel was.
___

"Good idea..."
Wade: "Prove me wrong then." :p

Zelda: "Does anyone have tape."
---
-Aces sad for Vita?-
---
Viridi: "I'm nothing like that loser!" :glare:
---
Rook: -goes to get Moon-

Dr. Coyle: -used the da Vincis to hack into the security systems... but is keeping quiet about this information for the moment because she wants Toffee to fall-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: I see...
---
Kanna: -about to shoot with DWAGON FANG to clash with the blast-
---
Byleth: Maybe she wasn't wrong?
---
Harleen: "EAT SOME MORE LEAD THEN!" -shoots more-
Tiki: Can you do a blessing so it can last a little longer or something? I am running out of ideas...
---
-The blast is shot!-
---
-Perhaps, at least in some...-
---
Kama: "AAAAAH!!" -Kiara made her also be hit continously by appearing demon pillars-
(...None of that...was your fault, Ata...)

"Still weak"

___

(He sure acted like it...)

"Notably acting a lot less cheerful and more solemn than he ever has before."

___

A shopkeeper we may or may not be able to trust has real paintings?
Atalanta: "I still could have done better for you..."
---
Cú: "Hey, are you okay? You sound less so than always"
---
Paris: "Let's see!" -they get a fake painting-
___

___

___

"Good idea..."

---
-Aces sad for Vita?-
---
---

Dr. Coyle: -used the da Vincis to hack into the security systems... but is keeping quiet about this information for the moment because she wants Toffee to fall-
Osakabehime: "I don't even know if that would be useful..."

-During the meeting before going off, Subaru is greeted by a demi-human named Ricardo, leader of Anastasia's group of mercenaries, who looks like a boisterous but likable fellow-

-Likewise, he and Rem meet Crusch, who is wearing a knightly armor-

Hayate: "She looks so cool...!"

-Subaru without saying how, tells her he's capable of attracting demon beasts, so his plan is to bait the Whale so the others attack them. Crusch is stranged by this, but again, thanks to her blessing, she knows he ain't lying-

-A group of older knights around Wilhelm's age, who were also invited by him, arrived and like him thanked Subaru for their chance to hunt down the Whale-

Medea: "This is really inspiring so many, if he succeeds, his image will seriously go up..."

-And afterwards, Crusch makes a brief but inspiring speech about how the whale has terrorized them for 400 years, but today they'll avenge all those it has killed and prevent it from doing more slaughter-
------------
-Indeed, but especially Hayate since she's part of her family-
------------
Kama: "I dunno, you sound as bratty as he, just in a different way"
------------
-And why does Coyle want that?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "I still could have done better for you..."
---
Cú: "Hey, are you okay? You sound less so than always"
---
Paris: "Let's see!" -they get a fake painting-
(So could I...)
___

(...I'm fine...)
___

"There are some slight visual differences from the real deal..."

-absolutely...-
---
Revali: "So it was easy to outsmart them..."
"She isn't sure what it is that made Ruby sad, but Winter nonetheless tried to comfort her as well."
___

Meta Knight: They were far less challenging when faced with an opponent who they did not mirror.

---
-Aces sad for Vita?-
---
---

-During the meeting before going off, Subaru is greeted by a demi-human named Ricardo, leader of Anastasia's group of mercenaries, who looks like a boisterous but likable fellow-

-Subaru without saying how, tells her he's capable of attracting demon beasts, so his plan is to bait the Whale so the others attack them. Crusch is stranged by this, but again, thanks to her blessing, she knows he ain't lying-

-A group of older knights around Wilhelm's age, who were also invited by him, arrived and like him thanked Subaru for their chance to hunt down the Whale-

Medea: "This is really inspiring so many, if he succeeds, his image will seriously go up..."

-And afterwards, Crusch makes a brief but inspiring speech about how the whale has terrorized them for 400 years, but today they'll avenge all those it has killed and prevent it from doing more slaughter-
------------
------------
------------
I'm willing to try tape if he keeps saying that.

"Just hyped about everything Subaru is accomplishing so far"
___

I'm really sorry, I would've done more to help her if I had only gotten there sooner...
___

An immature, immortal child with far too much power for their own good. You just used yours powers for different motives.
___

Moon: ...I assume the deed is done, now...

"She doesn't realize just how smart and manipulative Toffee truly is..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sharing this panel from the official TF x MLP comic

(So could I...)
___

(...I'm fine...)
___

"There are some slight visual differences from the real deal..."
Atalanta: "I'm so sorry for... Losing control..."
---
Cú: "Yeah, I'm not taking that. Let me guess, your pride's been hurt?"
---
-Some are easier to spot, some not...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sharing this panel from the official TF x MLP comic

Fluttershy treating Laserbeak, Ratbat and Ravage as adorable animal machines is something I never thought I'd see. :laugh:

Atalanta: "I'm so sorry for... Losing control..."
---
Cú: "Yeah, I'm not taking that. Let me guess, your pride's been hurt?"
---
-Some are easier to spot, some not...-
(Losing control?)

"Wasn't conscious to witness Atalanta use the cursed Noble Phantasm."

___

(...)

"Looks to the side with a sadder expression"

(I guess so...I'm mad Koragg got away...)

___

"Just wait until they see the haunted ones :V"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Fluttershy treating Laserbeak, Ratbat and Ravage as adorable animal machines is something I never thought I'd see. :laugh:

(Losing control?)

"Wasn't conscious to witness Atalanta use the cursed Noble Phantasm."

___

(...)

"Looks to the side with a sadder expression"

(I guess so...I'm mad Koragg got away...)

___

"Just wait until they see the haunted ones :V"
Poor Frenzy, the humanoid one, so not on her radar. :V

Atalanta: "..." -doesn't knows if to tell him-
---
Cú: "Hey, I get it, I have felt frustrated that way too"
---
-Oh boy, they won't like- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Poor Frenzy, the humanoid one, so not on her radar. :V

Atalanta: "..." -doesn't knows if to tell him-
---
Cú: "Hey, I get it, I have felt frustrated that way too"
---
-Oh boy, they won't like- :V
Is he the poor one, or is he the fortunate one? He's probably the only one of Soundwave's minions who she won't smother. :V

"The Pokemon never wanted that for her..."
___

(...You have?)
___

"Paintings that change expression depending on the time of day..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I also found this:

Is he the poor one, or is he the fortunate one? He's probably the only one of Soundwave's minions who she won't smother. :V

"The Pokemon never wanted that for her..."
___

(...You have?)
___

"Paintings that change expression depending on the time of day..."
Well, when you put it that way... :V

-Ever, and it makes her feel guilt-
---
Cú: "Yeah, more than once too"
---
-Not like they are aware of them so far- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tiki: Can you do a blessing so it can last a little longer or something? I am running out of ideas...
---
-The blast is shot!-
---
-Perhaps, at least in some...-
---
Kama: "AAAAAH!!" -Kiara made her also be hit continously by appearing demon pillars-
Palu: I guess I could...
---
-clashed with Kanna;s own shot!-
---
Byleth: -proteccing her new fwen-
---
-they're winning!-

"She isn't sure what it is that made Ruby sad, but Winter nonetheless tried to comfort her as well."
___

Meta Knight: They were far less challenging when faced with an opponent who they did not mirror.
-Ruby started smiling again-
---
Link: "They got distracted and gave Revali an opening?"

Revali: "Precisely."

Link: "See? You can be smart when you're not bragging about your skills." :p

------------
------------
------------
I'm willing to try tape if he keeps saying that.

"Just hyped about everything Subaru is accomplishing so far"
___

I'm really sorry, I would've done more to help her if I had only gotten there sooner...
___

An immature, immortal child with far too much power for their own good. You just used yours powers for different motives.
___

Moon: ...I assume the deed is done, now...

"She doesn't realize just how smart and manipulative Toffee truly is..."
Zelda: -hopeful eyes!-
---
-but Vita will survive-
---
Viridi: "You can't say I'm wrong in those motives though."
---
-Coyle is trying to get an advantage; she's definitely noticed that her science-based abilities means she's the only ally of Toffee that he can't directly control through the fritz and right now, she has both da Vincis under the command of some Hedloks on top of still remembering all the info about the known Chaldea members from before Isis and her research on Psycho Power, so overall, Coyle is in a very good position-

Rook: "Not quite, you need to snag her spirit before it gets away."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I also found this:

Well, when you put it that way... :V

-Ever, and it makes her feel guilt-
---
Cú: "Yeah, more than once too"
---
-Not like they are aware of them so far- :V
I have been wanting Sans and Papyrus to interact with Hassan more. :p Badass crossover fanart.

And yeah, Fluttershy loves animals :V

"Out of fear what might happen to her sanity and very identity...Thankfully, she came out of it as her true-self."
___

(I guess even you had to learn growing up...Just like I still have to...)
___

"Not even the grown-ups :V"

-Ruby started smiling again-
---
Link: "They got distracted and gave Revali an opening?"

Revali: "Precisely."

Link: "See? You can be smart when you're not bragging about your skills." :p
"Her friends are here for her..."

___

"BURN!"

Top Bottom