• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-To her own surprise-

-Kazuma looks content as he admires the place he's been sent to, Aqua is clearly in a state of despair-
---
-Koragg used his shield to protect himself from them-
---
Lily: "I don't know... I feel dizzy... Wait, where's Star...?"
---
Jeanne: "Your cooperation is appreciated"
As expected.
___

"Gaster Blasters appear behind Koragg!"
___

"He could be anywhere..."

Marco: ...The bounty hunter took her..."Sounds even more worried with that knowledge."
___

Buff Frog: You may say names on way to castle. We have no further time to waste. Let us move!

"In other words, he's saying they can introduce themselves while heading towards Butterfly Castle instead of saying there names while all just standing here."
-Osakabe complains of the genericness?-
---
-Link ready to strike the evildoer-
---
Ingrid: Let's hope I have enough energy to teleport then...
---
-and share names they do~-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Sothis is captivayed-
---
-KEK-

-Pandora knows too, but she'd pretend he's looking by posing :V-
---
Kanna: "Oh... sorry..." :lol:
Nitocris: "It also allows people to contract with it so they get a favor granted in exchange of spending their afterlife as part of its forces. Those are called Counter-Guardians, and count as Heroic Spirits despite not being famous in history"
---
Cleopatra: -Doesn't knows, but is such a showoff she's posing too in a "you'll never get this" way-
---
-Now he shoots a wooden staff at her!-
"Follows up with more Magical Leaves!"
___

Aquamarine: This should go smoothly! Much more than when I had Topaz working for me.
___

"Yeah, O'Chunks can't hit that."
___

Okay, that's fair!

(I could go for a bath.)

"Also fair :p"
-The golem is getting wearker-
---
So if you don't mind me asking, what will you do after this thing is done, Shockwave?

The Diamond Authority is a powerful legion, therefore to work for them is the next logical step. With luck, they will eventually get to conquer Cybertron, in that way we can earn our victory over the Autobots and reclaim it.

That sounds crazy yet makes more sense than whatever Screamer will come up to...
---
Kama: "Awwww~Am I stronger than you thought~?"
---
The original visual novel had three routes: Fate, Artoria's route; Unlimited Blade Works, Rin's route; and Heaven's Feel, Sakura's route.

Rin: "Why not then?"

-There's Jack and the Frogadiers being close friends-
As expected.
___

"Gaster Blasters appear behind Koragg!"
___

"He could be anywhere..."

Marco: ...The bounty hunter took her..."Sounds even more worried with that knowledge."
___

Buff Frog: You may say names on way to castle. We have no further time to waste. Let us move!

"In other words, he's saying they can introduce themselves while heading towards Butterfly Castle instead of saying there names while all just standing here."
---
---
---
Osakabehime: "See? That's a town you'd see in any Dragon Warrior game, how shameless!"

-Kazuma proceeds to tell Aqua to help him using whatever goddess powers she has, to which she proceeds to grab him from the jacket and shake him while crying as goofy music plays-

-Yes, that pause screen is actual part of the scene in the show-
---
-He casted a magic circle from protection, and from his shield shot blasts at Link-
---
-Lily's face widens in shock-
---
-As Uni said, the Rulers and Gokaigers introduced themselves. Or well. Ahim introduces the latter ones, but Gai did introduce himself-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nitocris: "It also allows people to contract with it so they get a favor granted in exchange of spending their afterlife as part of its forces. Those are called Counter-Guardians, and count as Heroic Spirits despite not being famous in history"
---
Cleopatra: -Doesn't knows, but is such a showoff she's posing too in a "you'll never get this" way-
---
-Now he shoots a wooden staff at her!-
Sothis: "So anyone could become a Servant?"
---
-LMAO-
---
-she decimates it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
Osakabehime: "See? That's a town you'd see in any Dragon Warrior game, how shameless!"

-Kazuma proceeds to tell Aqua to help him using whatever goddess powers she has, to which she proceeds to grab him from the jacket and shake him while crying as goofy music plays-

---
-He casted a magic circle from protection, and from his shield shot blasts at Link-
---
---
-As Uni said, the Rulers and Gokaigers introduced themselves. Or well. Ahim introduces the latter ones, but Gai did introduce himself-
...:laugh:

...This woman really is full of herself.
___

"Sans raised more Gaster Blasts to block the blasts and then fire back at Koragg."
___

"Many wild animals, most of which are unseen, make noises such as rustling in bushes or trees or stepping twigs and making them snap."

"It really is like a horror movie setting..."

Marco: Queen Moon and the others went after her! They're gonna rescue her, I know it. And we can help them as soon as you're back on your feet.
___

Buff Frog: Is good to meet you all! I am not well acquainted with Chaldea. Ludo will not be pleased to deal with you.

Ludo's still out here...?

Buff Frog: And has castle. Star and others have told me that spirit of Toffee has possessed him.

-The golem is getting wearker-
---
So if you don't mind me asking, what will you do after this thing is done, Shockwave?

The Diamond Authority is a powerful legion, therefore to work for them is the next logical step. With luck, they will eventually get to conquer Cybertron, in that way we can earn our victory over the Autobots and reclaim it.

That sounds crazy yet makes more sense than whatever Screamer will come up to...
---
Kama: "Awwww~Am I stronger than you thought~?"
---
The original visual novel had three routes: Fate, Artoria's route; Unlimited Blade Works, Rin's route; and Heaven's Feel, Sakura's route.

Rin: "Why not then?"

-There's Jack and the Frogadiers being close friends-
"So Justeaze keeps attacking it."

___

Aquamarine: Under most circumstances, the Gems don't make allies, but then again, nearly every species we've stomped out was organic...I think we can make an exception and find common ground among fellow non-organics...

"For as condescending as she is to these two, she still clearly sees their race as a whole as much higher beings than humans or any other lowly organic lifeform."
___

We've fought stronger than you! The Heroes of Light and all of their friends are way tougher than you could ever be!

"RUBEES!"
___

I'm assuming some of their respective endings dictate who Shirou ends up with. I've never actually gone through any kind of visual novel before, admittedly.

(I'd like that!)

"Would normally rust under a large volume of it, but she can handle a little water. Emphasis on "a little"."

"And the Frogadiers have come to view the Plant as a mischievous big sister :p"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

___

"Sans raised more Gaster Blasts to block the blasts and then fire back at Koragg."
___

"Many wild animals, most of which are unseen, make noises such as rustling in bushes or trees or stepping twigs and making them snap."

Marco: Queen Moon and the others went after her! They're gonna rescue her, I know it. And we can help them as soon as you're back on your feet.
___

Buff Frog: Is good to meet you all! I am not well acquainted with Chaldea. Ludo will not be pleased to deal with you.

Buff Frog: And has castle. Star and others have told me that spirit of Toffee has possessed him.
Man, she's really got an ego :p
---
-Link returned the blasts with shield bashes-
---
-Byleth be flying and it makes her happy-

Sothis: I really should give us this power more often... Nothing quite like being unbound by gravity.

Byleth: :b:
---
Qrow: "We got no time to waste then. I'll go get a headstart to see how many obstacles are in the way." -in birb mode, flying towards the castle-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sothis: "So anyone could become a Servant?"
---
-LMAO-
---
-she decimates it-
Nitocris: "If they do contract with the Will of Humanity, yes, potentially they could..."
---
-Rin is a bit grumpy over it, but what of Weiss?-
---
-Then a generic metal blade-

___

___

___

---
---

Sothis: I really should give us this power more often... Nothing quite like being unbound by gravity.

---
Qrow: "We got no time to waste then. I'll go get a headstart to see how many obstacles are in the way." -in birb mode, flying towards the castle-
Hayate: "So most of what comes to her is comeuppance... Good" :p

-Kazuma gets apart from her and starts to realize this may not have been his best plan-
---
-Koragg was making double duty, trying to deflect the Gaster Blasters and Link's shield bashes with his shield and sword-
---
Lily: "I-I have to go and do something..."

Guifei: That woman can fly too?!
---
Jeanne: "While Qrow is with that, can you tell us if Ludo has anyone new under his command?"
"So Justeaze keeps attacking it."

___

Aquamarine: Under most circumstances, the Gems don't make allies, but then again, nearly every species we've stomped out was organic...I think we can make an exception and find common ground among fellow non-organics...

"For as condescending as she is to these two, she still clearly sees their race as a whole as much higher beings than humans or any other lowly organic lifeform."
___

We've fought stronger than you! The Heroes of Light and all of their friends are way tougher than you could ever be!

"RUBEES!"
___

I'm assuming some of their respective endings dictate who Shirou ends up with. I've never actually gone through any kind of visual novel before, admittedly.

(I'd like that!)

"Would normally rust under a large volume of it, but she can handle a little water. Emphasis on "a little"."

"And the Frogadiers have come to view the Plant as a mischievous big sister :p"
-And by now teared one of its arms-
---
-Indeed, so other non-organics, while far from superior from Gems, still are higher in regard than organics-
---
-Kama made her vajra intercept those-

Kama: "You truly don't know you are fighting depreavity itself..."
---

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

---

-Kazuma gets apart from her and starts to realize this may not have been his best plan-
---
-Koragg was making double duty, trying to deflect the Gaster Blasters and Link's shield bashes with his shield and sword-
---

---
Jeanne: "While Qrow is with that, can you tell us if Ludo has anyone new under his command?"
---
She's getting a dose of karma, but now the kid's doubting that he can keep such an egotistical and panicky goddess under control...
___

"Sans uses telekinesis to throw Koragg against the walls, floor and ceiling repeatedly, trying to impale him with bones at each interval."
___

Marco: What is it...?

"This is the first thing I thought of after reading Guifei's line :lol:"

___

"Ki Hunters are flying around the castle, and dog-sized rats and zebesians are patrolling the ground and castle walls."

"...A crowd of mewmans have been gathered as well. To what looks like a setup for some sort of public execution..."

Buff Frog: Strange army of monsters from other world has shown up. They appear to be working for him...Or at least, space dragon and bounty hunter.

-And by now teared one of its arms-
---
-Indeed, so other non-organics, while far from superior from Gems, still are higher in regard than organics-
---
-Kama made her vajra intercept those-

Kama: "You truly don't know you are fighting depreavity itself..."
---
"Allowing her to make it trip again, and with more ease, at that."
___

"The Authority has little reason to go after their Cybertron anyway. And after their bitter war with Velbers, not to mention their own rebellion that ended with Pink's shattering, they'd rather not escalate another conflict with non-organics. They just won't specify all those details."
___

And I don't care! "RUBEES RAIN DOWN FROM ABOVE!"
___

Unreplied.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sothis: "A very fascinating world..."
---
-also grumpy :V-
---
-she parries effortlessly with Dragon Fang-
Nitocris: "I'm glad you think in such regard"

Nitocris Soft Smile.png

---
Rin: Can you believe that animal?
---
Gil: "Careful, some of those are still valuable" -doesn't says anything about her safety not because he doesn't cares, he just acknowledges her strength-
She's getting a dose of karma, but now the kid's doubting that he can keep such an egotistical and panicky goddess under control...
___

"Sans uses telekinesis to throw Koragg against the walls, floor and ceiling repeatedly, trying to impale him with bones at each interval."
___

___

"Ki Hunters are flying around the castle, and dog-sized rats and zebesians are patrolling the ground and castle walls."

"...A crowd of mewmans have been gathered as well. To what looks like a setup for some sort of public execution..."

Buff Frog: Strange army of monsters from other world has shown up. They appear to be working for him...Or at least, space dragon and bounty hunter.
"Allowing her to make it trip again, and with more ease, at that."
___

"The Authority has little reason to go after their Cybertron anyway. And after their bitter war with Velbers, not to mention their own rebellion that ended with Pink's shattering, they'd rather not escalate another conflict with non-organics. They just won't specify all those details."
___

And I don't care! "RUBEES RAIN DOWN FROM ABOVE!"
___

Unreplied.
-The ruby golem attempts to stand up-
---
-Indeed, so for now Shockwave shall stay like this...-
---
-Kama this time is dodging gracefully while keeping a smug smirk-
---
Pretty much that. And of course, it also affects how the Holy Grail War goes, drastically.

Rin: "Let's go and get you a warm bath then~!"

-Indeed, there's also Atalanta and Heshima-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The ruby golem attempts to stand up-
---
-Indeed, so for now Shockwave shall stay like this...-
---
-Kama this time is dodging gracefully while keeping a smug smirk-
---
Pretty much that. And of course, it also affects how the Holy Grail War goes, drastically.

Rin: "Let's go and get you a warm bath then~!"

-Indeed, there's also Atalanta and Heshima-
"She won't let it, and strikes it with more Vine Whips to keep it down."
___

"Aquamarine will remain patient. After all, she can't report back to the Diamonds having utterly failed her mission."
___

"She's firing rubees at a greater rate than ever before."
___

That much I expected.

Gotta make sure something so cute stays clean, after all!

"Winter is truly spoiled."

"Heshima's like Ata's younger brother in a way."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

---
___

___

___

I can already see the shenanigans :p
---
-Wolf also shoots arrows-

Link: "Let's give him more than he can handle!"
---
Byleth: "Oh, hello there... Guifei, was it?"
---
Jaune: "More stuff to deal with... well, I guess this is what we signed up for..."

---
Rin: Can you believe that animal?
---
Gil: "Careful, some of those are still valuable" -doesn't says anything about her safety not because he doesn't cares, he just acknowledges her strength-
Sothis: Cute.
---
Weiss: The mage or the furball?
---
Kanna: -banters while not losing focus- "Says the one who just throws them like bullets." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"She won't let it, and strikes it with more Vine Whips to keep it down."
___

"Aquamarine will remain patient. After all, she can't report back to the Diamonds having utterly failed her mission."
___

"She's firing rubees at a greater rate than ever before."
___

That much I expected.

Gotta make sure something so cute stays clean, after all!

"Winter is truly spoiled."

"Heshima's like Ata's younger brother in a way."
-It is working...!-
---
-Troo... She needs to collect all those organics-
---
-Kama dodging them all with a smug expression on her face-
-Then O'Chunks does something- :V
---
As for Artoria and Sakura's routes, they do have animated adaptations... Buuuuuuuuuuuuut...

Rin: "Come here~!"
Sothis: Cute.
---
Weiss: The mage or the furball?
---
Kanna: -banters while not losing focus- "Says the one who just throws them like bullets." :p
-If they were Kamui, they would headpat-
---
Rin: Both I mean!
---
Gil: "This is low level for me" :p -still throwing-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Rest wasn't replied, Digi.

-It is working...!-
---
-Troo... She needs to collect all those organics-
---
-Kama dodging them all with a smug expression on her face-
-Then O'Chunks does something- :V
---
As for Artoria and Sakura's routes, they do have animated adaptations... Buuuuuuuuuuuuut...

Rin: "Come here~!"
(I'm finishing this now!)

"A Magical Leaf aimed at it's neck again!"
___

"Humans for her Diamond..."
___

"He grabs Kama by the legs and throws her into a wall hard enough to make her rebound across the whole room several times over. :V"
___

Bad things happen or very different genres?

"To a bath!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Rest wasn't replied, Digi.

(I'm finishing this now!)

"A Magical Leaf aimed at it's neck again!"
___

"Humans for her Diamond..."
___

"He grabs Kama by the legs and throws her into a wall hard enough to make her rebound across the whole room several times over. :V"
___

Bad things happen or very different genres?

"To a bath!"
What rest?

-It is beheaded-
---
-And the best of them!-
---
Kama: "...You. Are. A. Pest"
---
Well, Artoria's route adaptation is not... The best.

-Rin takes her ribbons off, letting her hair down-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
What rest?

-It is beheaded-
---
-And the best of them!-
---
Kama: "...You. Are. A. Pest"
---
Well, Artoria's route adaptation is not... The best.

-Rin takes her ribbons off, letting her hair down-
...You missed literally all of the segments involving Koragg. Mewni and the anime club.

(...Did...Did I do it?)
___

"For her Diamond!"
___

"O'Chunks does a taunt, even."
___

I see...Will prioritize Rin's adaptation.

"She can fix it up after Winter's all clean."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

---

---
---
Jaune: "More stuff to deal with... well, I guess this is what we signed up for..."
-So to Kazuma, the next logical step is to go to an adventurers guild-
-------
-The horse attemps to ram at Sans-
-------
KEK

Guifei: "That's me..."

Lily: "I don't know, anything!"
-------
-Jeanne wants to jump at that execution to save the person, but is stopped by Luka-

Luka: "Where you going? It's that and we risk kicking the *** of the one threatning all of existence or just one person!"

Jeanne: "...My apologies"

Luvia: "Do that dragon and bounty hunter have some sort of schedule?"
-indeed :p-
---
Weiss: I see...
---
-in a surprising twist, Kanna grabbed one of the swords and started deflecting the treasures-

-Artoria Alter's training coming through :p-
-Any more question?-
---
Rin: I want to kick it away!
---
-If it wasn't her, he'd be mad that someone dared touch his treasures-

-Instead he's further impressed-
...You missed literally all of the segments involving Koragg. Mewni and the anime club.

(...Did...Did I do it?)
___

"For her Diamond!"
___

"O'Chunks does a taunt, evwn."
___

I see...Will prioritize Rin's adaptation.

"She can fix it up after Winter's all clean."
My b

-It... Seems so?-
-------------
-She jumped and with her three bodies thew various daggers at him-
-------------
-And the Supremacy!-
-------------
Well, here's the long story:
Artoria's route was animated in a 2006 anime adaptation by Studio DEEN (Urusei Yatsura, KonoSuba, Hetalia), simply called Fate/stay night; for the time it was seen favorable, however, as the years have passed, its flaws have become more notable. Namely, that it tried to cram some elements from the other 2 routes and that Shirou felt stripped away from how complex of a character he is in the visual novel, this is admittedly an inevitability since the VN is from his point of view and thus we get to see his personal struggles and character development in internal monologues much moreso, but it feels worse in this adaptation and he was handled better in future ones.

DEEN is in fact not the most liked studio Type-Moon's worked with, not the worst, but not well liked because in 2008 they also released a director's cut for broadcast... Which was two episodes crammed into one like a badly done abridged series. And in 2010, they adapted Rin's route into a little under 2 hours movie. For reference, reading the entirety of the Stay Night visual novel takes approximately 50 hours, so even just trying to cram an entire third of it into that little time resulted in a mess.

Unlimited Blade Works was animated once again in 2015 by Studio Ufotable (Tales of Symphonia, God Eater, Demon Slayer), who are widely known for having some of best quality animation in Japan, and also had previous experience with Type-Moon via animating their first series, The Garden of Sinners AKA Shiki's own series, into various movies, and Type-Moon had a more direct involvement, so... Yeah, you can tell which one was liked better, and was in fact one of the most seen series of its season, and this was before Fate/Grand Order became a gacha juggernaut.

As for Heaven's Feel, Ufotable got back to animate it into a series of 3 movies, of which 2 already are out, and the 3rd one will release soon and only is being held back because of the pandemy, and they've been a critical and commercial success.

Unfortunately, despite how much people have wanted it, Ufotable has claimed that they will not animate Artoria's route... Though they have animated its epilogue, but it can only be watched in a museum in Japan.
Now with that said, it is possible to watch all three anime adaptations in services like Netflix, Crunchyroll and Amazon Prime. While the visual novel is still overall the best medium in writing, it's understandable most would go just for the animated adaptations since the VN has never been officially released in English, even its toned down ports for PC, PS2, PSP, PSVITA and mobile. Though I do wish there was a better way to watch Artoria's route, it's the most recommended way you watch them in that order of Fate > Unlimited Blade Works > Heaven's Feel due to the visual novel having been structured that way.

However, no one will blame you to start with 2015 UBW, trust me, so you can go there with no problem.

-She put on swimwear as well-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Any more question?-
---
Rin: I want to kick it away!
---
-If it wasn't her, he'd be mad that someone dared touch his treasures-

-Instead he's further impressed-
-none that I can think of-
---
Weiss: Go ahead.
---
-can't be mad if a treasure touches another treasure :V-

-she throws it back once she's done and rushes towards Gil-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

---
---
-------
-------
KEK

-------
-Jeanne wants to jump at that execution to save the person, but is stopped by Luka-

Luka: "Where you going? It's that and we risk kicking the *** of the one threatning all of existence or just one person!"

Will they be a laughing stock there, too?

I somehow get the feeling...
___

"He jumped out of it's way at the last second."

Way ahead of you.

"Gaster Blasters circle the horse for a complete 360, armed and ready."
___

"Ingrid heard a loud thud, as if a large lifeform just landed on the ground nearby."

Marco: I know! We have to save Star!
___

"Ludo himself then appeared on the platform, donning a crown, epaulettes and cape, alongside his pets Bird and Spider."

Buff Frog: They seem to hunt outside during night time.

-
My b

-It... Seems so?-
-------------
-She jumped and with her three bodies thew various daggers at him-
-------------
-And the Supremacy!-
-------------
Well, here's the long story:
Artoria's route was animated in a 2006 anime adaptation by Studio DEEN (Urusei Yatsura, KonoSuba, Hetalia), simply called Fate/stay night; for the time it was seen favorable, however, as the years have passed, its flaws have become more notable. Namely, that it tried to cram some elements from the other 2 routes and that Shirou felt stripped away from how complex of a character he is in the visual novel, this is admittedly an inevitability since the VN is from his point of view and thus we get to see his personal struggles and character development in internal monologues much moreso, but it feels worse in this adaptation and he was handled better in future ones.

DEEN is in fact not the most liked studio Type-Moon's worked with, not the worst, but not well liked because in 2008 they also released a director's cut for broadcast... Which was two episodes crammed into one like a badly done abridged series. And in 2010, they adapted Rin's route into a little under 2 hours movie. For reference, reading the entirety of the Stay Night visual novel takes approximately 50 hours, so even just trying to cram an entire third of it into that little time resulted in a mess.

Unlimited Blade Works was animated once again in 2015 by Studio Ufotable (Tales of Symphonia, God Eater, Demon Slayer), who are widely known for having some of best quality animation in Japan, and also had previous experience with Type-Moon via animating their first series, The Garden of Sinners AKA Shiki's own series, into various movies, and Type-Moon had a more direct involvement, so... Yeah, you can tell which one was liked better, and was in fact one of the most seen series of its season, and this was before Fate/Grand Order became a gacha juggernaut.

As for Heaven's Feel, Ufotable got back to animate it into a series of 3 movies, of which 2 already are out, and the 3rd one will release soon and only is being held back because of the pandemy, and they've been a critical and commercial success.

Unfortunately, despite how much people have wanted it, Ufotable has claimed that they will not animate Artoria's route... Though they have animated its epilogue, but it can only be watched in a museum in Japan.
Now with that said, it is possible to watch all three anime adaptations in services like Netflix, Crunchyroll and Amazon Prime. While the visual novel is still overall the best medium in writing, it's understandable most would go just for the animated adaptations since the VN has never been officially released in English, even its toned down ports for PC, PS2, PSP, PSVITA and mobile. Though I do wish there was a better way to watch Artoria's route, it's the most recommended way you watch them in that order of Fate > Unlimited Blade Works > Heaven's Feel due to the visual novel having been structured that way.

However, no one will blame you to start with 2015 UBW, trust me, so you can go there with no problem.

-She put on swimwear as well-
You're good. :p

"She waits a moment to make sure the golem is dead."
___

"HE'S HIT!"

"Mimi retaliates with rubees in all directions!"
___

"Aquamarine looks forward to it...Plus, she must ensure that there's no doubt in her capabilities. And get payback on those humans while she's at it."
___

Dang, didn't know the Fate/Stay Night had that rich of a history with adaptations. Shame for Artoria's POV route, then, but yeah, going for that Heaven's Feel adaptation first makes much more sense with all that in mind, so I think I'll definitely stick to my initial plan and do that.

It'll probably be a while before I get to it, admittedly, but I'll be sure to say it here when I do get around to watching it.

"All suited up so that no soap or water splashes on her good clothes!"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-none that I can think of-
---
Weiss: Go ahead.
---
-can't be mad if a treasure touches another treasure :V-

-she throws it back once she's done and rushes towards Gil-
-Nitocris mentioned 'Noble Phantasm'-
---
-But Sakura and Camilla won't allow it- :V
---
-He took a blade, ready to block-
"She waits a moment to make sure the golem is dead."
___

"HE'S HIT!"

"Mimi retaliates with rubees in all directions!"
___

"Aquamarine looks forward to it...Plus, she must ensure that there's no doubt in her capabilities. And get payback on those humans while she's at it."
___

Dang, didn't know the Fate/Stay Night had that rich of a history with adaptations. Shame for Artoria's POV route, then, but yeah, going for that Heaven's Feel adaptation first makes much more sense with all that in mind, so I think I'll definitely stick to my initial plan and do that.

It'll probably be a while before I get to it, admittedly, but I'll be sure to say it here when I do get around to watching it.

"All suited up so that no soap or water splashes on her good clothes!"
-It seems to be so...-
---
-VAJRA TRAVELING TO HER-
---
-Which ones are the most specific to capture?-
---
Very well.

-Indeed! And it'd be uncomfortable if they get over the combat clothes AKA Ishtar's bikini outfit-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-

-It seems to be so...-
---
-VAJRA TRAVELING TO HER-
---
-Which ones are the most specific to capture?-
---
Very well.

-Indeed! And it'd be uncomfortable if they get over the combat clothes AKA Ishtar's bikini outfit-
"She looked to da Vinici for answers"

...Chiko? (Is that monster really done?)
___

"Her shield blocks it again! But it's also damaged and leaves her open to attack!"

"O'Chunks meanwhile does another aerial attack to dive bomb Kama!"
___

"Well, there are plenty on her list that were found in Beach City."

"As for the rest, at this point, Aquamarine doesn't much care. She needs many more than what's on her list to make up being so far behind schedule on her mission. She'll take any she can get."
___

"So her bathing suit is the best option for this."

"Jenny has no need for that, but also can't get too much water on herself for risk of rusting. She does have a hose attachment, though, which she'll use to provide the water necessary for Winter's bath safely."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-------
-------
KEK

-------

___

Way ahead of you.

___

"Ingrid heard a loud thud, as if a large lifeform just landed on the ground nearby."

___

"Ludo himself then appeared on the platform, donning a crown, epaulettes and cape, alongside his pets Bird and Spider."

And it'll be fun to watch! -has popcorn in hand-
---
-the Links use bomb arrows, Wolf aiming for Koragg and Link for the horse-
---
-as she too, landed on the ground-

Ingrid: He's near...
---
Jaune: "And it's those monsters during the day... there's always people watching."

-Nitocris mentioned 'Noble Phantasm'-
---
-But Sakura and Camilla won't allow it- :V
---
-He took a blade, ready to block-
Byleth/Sothis: "Noble what now?"
---
-nope :p-
---
-and block he did, but did he expect a flying knee strike from Kanna?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

Way ahead of you.

___

___

---
---

---
Jaune: "And it's those monsters during the day... there's always people watching."
Medea: "They will definitely be..."

-There is an adventurer guild, so they go there. Aqua mentions that Kazuma is very smart... For a NEET-
-----
-The horse also casts magic, trying to free itself-
-----
Lily: "U-Ugh..." -trying to stand up-
-----
Luvia: "Then stealth might really be our best option..."
"She looked to da Vinici for answers"

...Chiko? (Is that monster really done?)
___

"Her shield blocks it again! But it's also damaged and leaves her open to attack!"

"O'Chunks meanwhile does another aerial attack to dive bomb Kama!"
___

"Well, there are plenty on her list that were found in Beach City."

"As for the rest, at this point, Aquamarine doesn't much care. She needs many more than what's on her list to make up being so far behind schedule on her mission. She'll take any she can get."
___

"So her bathing suit is the best option for this."

"Jenny has no need for that, but also can't get too much water on herself for risk of rusting. She does have a hose attachment, though, which she'll use to provide the water necessary for Winter's bath safely."
da Vinci: "...Wait, you wanted more?"
---
-Kama's young adult body shot arrows at her, while her child body saw O'Chunks and sent her vajra to him-
---
-Fair enough, but moreso from those people-
---
-Rin has a sprinkler in hand to apply on Winter-
Byleth/Sothis: "Noble what now?"
---
-nope :p-
---
-and block he did, but did he expect a flying knee strike from Kanna?-
Nitocris: "A Noble Phantasm, it's the manifestations of our legends into something unique for us to combat with. Usually it's a very damaging attack, though weapons, some abilities and other things can also count"
-----
-Who are still petting him-
-----
-Nope, nope he did-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nitocris: "A Noble Phantasm, it's the manifestations of our legends into something unique for us to combat with. Usually it's a very damaging attack, though weapons, some abilities and other things can also count"
-----
-Who are still petting him-
-----
-Nope, nope he did-
Byleth: -thinking of her weapons-
---
-KEK-
---
-he did or didn't? it's worded weird-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: -thinking of her weapons-
---
-KEK-
---
-he did or didn't? it's worded weird-
Nitocris: "I do not doubt if you were a Heroic Spirit, those dragon-crafted weapons would be yours"
---
Medusa: "You know, he is cute..."
---
-He didn't I mean, not bothering with his intuition that's literally a NP right now-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm not the least bit surprised by who the ARMS newcomer was. :p

:ultfalcon:'s bit in the trailer was glorious, btw.

---
---

---

-There is an adventurer guild, so they go there. Aqua mentions that Kazuma is very smart... For a NEET-
-----
-----
-----
I know, right?!

"Alphys takes offense to Aqua's remark."

"She might be a pretty anti-social nerd, and formerly a complete shut-in but she's also a scientist. :V"
___

"Every Gaster Blaster starts to fire off, each one immediately after the other."
___

"Rustling in the bushes."

"Marco takes Lily's arm to help pull her up."
___

Buff Frog: I am master spy. Can sneak into castle undetected. If the rest of are to do the same, follow my and stay quiet as can be.

"Flags that resemble Toffee's hand with the wand fragment and missing finger are being raised in the kingdom. This is because Ludo's hand is fused with a separate fragment of the wand that also regenerated as a copy of Toffee's original hand, and Ludo, being Ludo, doesn't connect the dots."

da Vinci: "...Wait, you wanted more?"
---
-Kama's young adult body shot arrows at her, while her child body saw O'Chunks and sent her vajra to him-
---
-Fair enough, but moreso from those people-
---
-Rin has a sprinkler in hand to apply on Winter-
(No! I'm just making sure the enemy is really defeated!)

___

"Mimi was able to deflect the arrows with rubees, but O'Chunks wasn't so fortunate and was struck by the vajra."
___

"The ones who caused her all of her problems to begin with..."
___

"Ready for her bath!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Falcon is always great and you cannot deny it :p

-----
-----
-----
I know, right?!

"She might be a pretty anti-social nerd, and formerly a complete shut-in but she's also a scientist. :V"
___

"Every Gaster Blaster starts to fire off, each one immediately after the other."
___

___

Buff Frog: I am master spy. Can sneak into castle undetected. If the rest of are to do the same, follow my and stay quiet as can be.

"Flags that resemble Toffee's hand with the wand fragment and missing finger are being raised in the kingdom. This is because Ludo's hand is fused with a separate fragment of the wand that also regenerated as a copy of Toffee's original hand, and Ludo, being Ludo, doesn't connect the dots."
-Osakabe also takes offense :p-
---
-Link uses Stasis on the horse-
---
Ingrid: "I can see you, Ridley. Pretty hard to miss." :p
---
Jaune: "That's Toffee's fragment..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "All of them...?"
---
Camilla: "He so is~"
---
-so it strikes!-
Nitocris: "Correct. Though I do wonder how many potential classes you could be with them..."
---
Sakura: "I see why that goddess doesn't minds him despite him kicking the incubus"
---
-Gil pushed away a bit-
(No! I'm just making sure the enemy is really defeated!)

___

"Mimi was able to deflect the arrows with rubees, but O'Chunks wasn't so fortunate and was struck by the vajra."
___

"The ones who caused her all of her problems to begin with..."
___

"Ready for her bath!"
da Vinci: "For now it is" :p
---
-Kama decides to keep attacking him with it-
---
-I want her to meet BB- :p
---
Rin: -Using the sprinkle on her- "We'll fully clean you~"
I know, right?!

___

___

___

---
---
---
Osakabehime: How does that goddess dare?!

-Of course, they first need to get a membership and see their stats and class-
---
-Which again, the horse frees itself as quick as a Lynel would-

-Koragg blocking with shield and firing magic blasts from it-
---
-Lily still seems tired...-
---
Joe: "Do we cut his hand to get it?"
I'm not the least bit surprised by who the ARMS newcomer was. :p

I mean, he was the reason why Chrom had to wait one more game to be playable.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nitocris: "Correct. Though I do wonder how many potential classes you could be with them..."
---
Sakura: "I see why that goddess doesn't minds him despite him kicking the incubus"
---
-Gil pushed away a bit-
-potentially most of them :p-
---
-Camilla pets him-
---
-SPIN KICK-

-it's stronger than he expected, so the stone may be enhancing her human form too-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---

---

---
---
"They're gonna be low ranking? :V"
___

"Can they defend against the sheer number of GBs surrounding them a full 360 degrees?"
___

"The rustling turns out to be a bunch of Mewni rabbits instead."

"Ridley himself is...still not in sight..."

Marco: Whoa, careful! What's the matter...?
___

Buff Frog: Is not Ludo's real hand, after all...

"A short time later, King River, once again in shackles was brought up to the platform as Ludo made an announcement to the whole kingdom."

Ludo: Welcome to the reign of King Ludo! This is what happens to anyone who doesn't show respect and adoration for their king! Any last words, River? :glare:

I mean, he was the reason why Chrom had to wait one more game to be playable.
And now he has to pay off his debt by working in a ramen shop :V

da Vinci: "For now it is" :p
---
-Kama decides to keep attacking him with it-
---
-I want her to meet BB- :p
---
Rin: -Using the sprinkle on her- "We'll fully clean you~"
(Then that means I DID IT!) "Cheering"
___

"He tries to punch the weapons away!"
___

"She will someday"

"And she won't be able to stand her. :p"

___

"Providing some water as well"

(I know you will!) "Staying calm"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---
___

"Can they defend against the sheer number of GBs surrounding them a full 360 degrees?"
___

___

"A short time later, King River, once again in shackles was brought up to the platform as Ludo made an announcement to the whole kingdom."

Ludo: Welcome to the reign of King Ludo! This is what happens to anyone who doesn't show respect and adoration for their king! Any last words, River? :glare:
-probably :p-
---
-Sans going full-on Touhou?-
---
Ingrid: -keeps her guard up... but pets a rabbit-
---
Ruby: -ready to run to save him-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-potentially most of them :p-
---
-Camilla pets him-
---
-SPIN KICK-

-it's stronger than he expected, so the stone may be enhancing her human form too-
Nitocris: "Let's see, Saber, Archer, Lancer, Berserker..."
---
-Happy purr-
Sakura: "Anyone else would like to pet him?"
---
Gil: "Woah... I didn't think it affected your human form too"
___

___

___

---
---
---
-When Kazuma does a check of his stats, all of it are trash, except for a very high luck stat, so the receptionist tells him that maybe he should consider being a merchant-

-Medea and Blackbeard laugh-
---
-What Uni asked-
---
Lily: "I can't let her be in danger... Wait... And Mr. Rook?"
---
Luka: -Stops Ruby for the same reasons she did to Jeanne-
(Then that means I DID IT!) "Cheering"
___

"He tries to punch the weapons away!"
___

"She will someday"

"And she won't be able to stand her. :p"

___

"Providing some water as well"

(I know you will!) "Staying calm"
-VICTORY SCREECH-
---
---
-That's what I'm hoping for- :p
---
-Rin also has some soap besides her-
And now he has to pay off his debt by working in a ramen shop :V
:ultchrom::ultrobin::ultlucina:: "Good"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nitocris: "Let's see, Saber, Archer, Lancer, Berserker..."
---
-Happy purr-
Sakura: "Anyone else would like to pet him?"
---
Gil: "Woah... I didn't think it affected your human form too"
Sothis: "She has a sword, a bow, a lance and is very reckless." :p

Byleth: :glare:
---
-Fujino-
---
-she giggles, smiling radiantly-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-VICTORY SCREECH-
---
---
-That's what I'm hoping for- :p
---
-Rin also has some soap besides her-
(OOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOO!)

(...Why did I do that?)

___

"Mimi wonders how they're ever gonna defeat this woman..."
___

"Wouldn't be the first Chaldean she finds annoying. She'll rival that talking wand in that regard. :p"

"On the while, what's next?"
___

"A cute and neat Pokemon has gotta stay clean."

---
---
---
-When Kazuma does a check of his stats, all of it are trash, except for a very high luck stat, so the receptionist tells him that maybe he should consider being a merchant-

---
-What Uni asked-
---
---
Predictable...

But I bet he can level up.
___

"If it means keeping Koragg from causing them more problems, hell yeah."

"Koragg could swear that Sans' usual smile was slowly turning into a smirk."
___

"It's a wild rabbit, but it seems content with it."

"Noises all around the woods...Any of them could be Ridley. Or not..."

Marco: He and Ran also went after Star and Ingrid.
___

"The crowd watched on in fear and worry over their true king."

River: People of Mewni! Ludo may wear the crown, but he will never be king! I stand by your, my people, even in what may be my final moments! And I am not afraid!

Ludo: You're aking too long... Levitato!

River: And neither should-"Launched" YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU-!

"The crowd all screamed and gasped in horror as a Ludo cast a spell on River that sent him flying straight up into outer space."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
-What Uni asked-
---
---
Predictable...

___

___

___

River: People of Mewni! Ludo may wear the crown, but he will never be king! I stand by your, my people, even in what may be my final moments! And I am not afraid!

"The crowd all screamed and gasped in horror as a Ludo cast a spell on River that sent him flying straight up into outer space."
-and Aqua?-
---
Link: -launching a sword beam at Korrag-
---
Ingrid: "I'll protect you, little bunny~" -pretends to have dropped her guard in an attempt to lure Ridley-
---
Weiss: "Oh no you're not." -summons a giant bee familar and rides on it, hoping to catch up to River-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sothis: "She has a sword, a bow, a lance and is very reckless." :p

Byleth: :glare:
---
-Fujino-
---
-she giggles, smiling radiantly-
Nitocris: "Um, yes, I can see what you mean" -though she wonders which of the other standard classes she could fit in as well-
---
-I mean someone besides her because I was gonna have her do it anyway- :V
---
-To which Gil took advantage to shoot a projectile-
(OOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOO!)

(...Why did I do that?)

___

"Mimi wonders how they're ever gonna defeat this woman..."
___

"Wouldn't be the first Chaldean she finds annoying. She'll rival that talking wand in that regard. :p"

"On the while, what's next?"
___

"A cute and neat Pokemon has gotta stay clean."
:laugh:
da Vinci: "Are you done or are you up for more?"
---
-Quick answer: They won't-
---
-Oh right, she should take the talking wand and show her who's boss- :p

-Well...-
---
-Rin can agree, soon to apply it-
Predictable...

___

___

___

-and Aqua?-
---
---
Ingrid: "I'll protect you, little bunny~" -pretends to have dropped her guard in an attempt to lure Ridley-
---
Weiss: "Oh no you're not." -summons a giant bee familar and rides on it, hoping to catch up to River-
-Aqua, due to being a goddess, has all her stats be very, very high, all except for an almost nonexistent intellingence stat-
-----
-He was trying to remain calm, but it was getting difficult as they were gaining advantage over him too quick-
-----
Lily: "Oh... W-Wait, what of..." -realizes he doesn't knows of Pandora's Box-
-----
Don: "WAIT! Ugh, you must be kidding me!"

Joe: "We can say goodbye to subtlety"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
da Vinci: "Are you done or are you up for more?"
---
-Quick answer: They won't-
---
-Oh right, she should take the talking wand and show her who's boss- :p

-Well...-
---
-Rin can agree, soon to apply it-
(Nah, that was a great practice session. I'm done~.)
___

"Mimi tries to distract Kama with rubee attacks while O'Chunks just tries to straight up break Sakura/Parvati's shackles open."
___

"Aquamarine plans on it..."

"Any ideas or suggestions?"
___

"Clean Vulpix!"

-and Aqua?-
---
---
---
-Aqua, due to being a goddess, has all her stats be very, very high, all except for an almost nonexistent intellingence stat-
-----
-He was trying to remain calm, but it was getting difficult as they were gaining advantage over him too quick-
-----
Lily: "Oh... W-Wait, what of..." -realizes he doesn't knows of Pandora's Box-
-----
Don: "WAIT! Ugh, you must be kidding me!"

Joe: "We can say goodbye to subtlety"
...PFFFT-"Trying to hold back her laughter."
___

"Sans is quickly proving that he is much more dangerous than he looks."

"Granted, he's getting help from Yukari's spell card and a boost from a stamina potion from Link, but still. He's got access to extensive powers and knows how to them."
___

"He seems to be waiting for another moment to strike."

"Ridley's not stupid, a trick like that is not one he'll easily fall for."

Marco: ...Wait, does this have something to with that magic fritz-thing you guys mentioned months ago...?
___

Pearl: What are you doing?!

Th-The rightful king's life is in danger!

Buff Frog: Bah! Is too late now! If we must fight, then we fight!

"The spell sent River traveling upward at extremely high speeds, so while Weiss' summon couldn't catch and carry him to safety, it was at least able to interrupt his momentum and prevent him from leaving the atmosphere."

"Because of that, he safely landed in a tree... miles away. He even gave a victorious battle cry to let the kingdom know he was okay."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Nah, that was a great practice session. I'm done~.)
___

"Mimi tries to distract Kama with rubee attacks while O'Chunks just tries to straight up break Sakura/Parvati's shackles open."
___

"Aquamarine plans on it..."

"Any ideas or suggestions?"
___

"Clean Vulpix!"
-The room returns to its normal state-
---
-Gengar is actually on doing that-
---
-Well... There's testing the space bridge-
---
Rin: "You are looking even cuter..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The room returns to its normal state-
---
-Gengar is actually on doing that-
---
-Well... There's testing the space bridge-
---
Rin: "You are looking even cuter..."
(How'd I do? :b:)
___

"So the two are at least serving as good distractions while Gengar frees his trainer..."
___

Aquamarine: Is this thing operational enough for testing yet?
___

"Which is why Jenny took more pictures."

(You really think so?) "Smiled proudly."

Top Bottom